Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Sm0l Thinking - Page 2 Empty Re: Sm0l Thinking

Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:02 pm
"Not yet although that's what i was wanting to research in the village." The young man states deciding to have a seat on a log near by. "Hmm would you mind helping me out in learning the arts of medical ninja?" He asked after he was seated and looking back at the man.

[Really lazy post sorry.]

Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:43 pm
"Fresh dead bodies....not off the top of my head although i rekon we could always make one." he said looking around for any passer by that may be on their way to or from the village. Seeing no one right off hand he looked back at the man before him. "dont see any one around to where we can do that though." He spoke trying to think of a place where he might be able to get a dead body maybe even a live one.

Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:57 am
Ryuk followed the man as he said they would go on a trip to get a few bodies. "Scoundrels work just as well as anything i rekon." he said not caring who it was this man had killed as it didnt matter to him they were ninja their lives were always at a risk of being short. He would do his best to keep up with the man in front of him and for now it seemed he was doing a fine job albeit a little slow but it couldn't be helped right now.

[late post sorry been working my ass off on the job Dx.]

Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:28 pm
A hollow tree is where they came to upon which the man pulled out a corpse and handed him some kind of disinfectant. Using the cleanser he made sure that his hands were thoroughly clean before answering the man. "Ryuk Uzumaki and you?" He asked wondering if the man would have any idea of the clan he came from. He watched the man as he began to flow chakra into his fingertips and point them down at the corpse he had set out on a very conveniently sized tree stump that seemed to look like an operating table weird.

[once again sorry for the late post brother in law hogs the damn computer 24/7 so i dont get to use it for much time Dx]

Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:08 pm
Ryuk watched in awe as the mans hand began to cut through the skin like it was no more than paper. The smell of blood and guts filled the air followed by some other smell that was rather rank. Kozai, as the man had introduced himself, pulled out a pink almost bean shaped organ out of the body and identified the organ as a kidney. "Kidney it filters blood if i remember what i read in a book Kozai." He spoke knowing of it only due to him having read 'Human Body, The Ultimate Machine' and knew only that it hurt like hell if someone was hit there. A thought crossed through his mind as he watched the man go to work and he began to let all the knowledge the man was giving him all sink in.

[TWC=1150]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum