Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Let the journey begin. [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the journey begin. [open]

Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:34 pm
Well that's that. Umm... I guess that's my exit but I can't really exit if I'm dead. This thread has failed me so it's the end of this for me.

I'll be back ^_^

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:25 pm
Ashur gripped his sword tighter and cringed. He heard Jason say everything, and felt like just slicing off the neck of him. If the boy hadn't had as much self control as he had, he would have completely torn apart Jason.
"You piece of shit! You think for one second you deserve death for saying such things about the Raikage?"
Brandon moved at an alarming speed, and grabbed Ashur by the arm. The frog glared at him, and at this point he saw the one he hated the most. The one who had stalked him in the forest. He had no words to say to the boy, and was just frozen in confusion. Why does he keep following me, Ashur wondered. He looked into the ninja's eyes to see they were some kind of doujutsu and Brandon let go. Ashur began to try to ask what business this ninja had hear, but was shortly cut off by Kozan's sword. Brandon seemed unaffected, but Ashur felt a bit off. He began to wonder what was going on, and Kozan began to ask the question. He watched as the items were being sorted out by the ninja, and began to shudder.
"Kozan, I know him. I know him all too well. This ninja has been following me, and stalking me. I think he is hunting me down. He was there just the other day in the forest, watching through the trees. I think tonight was the night he was going to kill me. I don't know if he is a Kumogakure ninja, or a spy. Kozan, please just throw him in prison. I don't want to be followed any longer by him. What business does he have being here at this hour? I am almost positive his goal was to kill us, why else would he find us and use those horrid eyes?"
Ashur shuddered thinking if Kozan wasn't here, he might have died.
"He was the one who cut off Jason's hand to try to reach out to me. Yes, that was his goal. He wanted to become my friend and kill me. Why else did he follow me to that fight and who knows where else he has been. Kozan, what if at that Ramen stand he was watching us? What if he knows exactly what we can do and who we are? More importantly, what could he want from us or from Jason?"
Brandon shook his head.
"Ashur, if he was a spy, wouldn't he come with a buddy? Haven't you heard of the buddy system usually seen by the old akatsuki? Jason and that ninja are working together, and as spies they need everything to hide their cover, even if it means harming the other and causing a diversion to them following you."
Ashur swallowed hard in fear, he wasn't ready for any of this. How many more spies were there? What if this ninja was a missing ninja hired to kill him and Kozan, but why them?
"Kozan, Jason and that ninja are spies who want to kill us.... How many more are there?"
Terror gripped him hard as he came to the realization of this all. His friend was a spy. Brandon saw there was no threat for now at least and got rid of his cloak. The battle was over.

(553/1506)

Ashur (525/530)
Brandon (175/250)
-25 Ap to maintain Truly Toxic (+70 speed and health)

Last edited by Ashur on Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't know Rikaro's name ic)
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 pm
Not gonna post since I'm K/O also Ashur GG I'm a spy -_-

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:41 pm
"What are those?!"
Ashur said this a bit louder then he did for the rest. He looked at the black rods, and got out his book of Naruto's life. He knew he had seen it somewhere, but where he had heard about such odd rods. He finally reached a page where a drawing of Pein was, and put his pointer finger on it.
"This is where I heard about odd, black rods. In my spare time, I have been rereading this book and I remember the author talking about odd black, chakra rods in this man here."
Ashur put his book away after showing Kozan. He then realized he had done nothing to help. He was then handed the rod and studied why such a ninja would have something like this, his fear flared up again.
"Kozan, the last person with these rods was able to destroy konoha with ease..."
He looked at the unconscious body, and began to feel desperate to defend himself. Ashur runs over, and pulls his sword to the shoulder of the spy. His hand shook as he was ready to get rid of this limb.
"You bastard..h-how could you have known about me?"
Ashur then began to tear up and pound the ground with his other hand. He looked at the limp body and wished to rid the evil of it. He had to, he pulled the sword back and began to go to slice the shoulder off, but Brandon caught his arm before the blade reached.
"Ashur what the hell are you doing? This doesn't solve a thing!"
Ashur wiped off his face, and nodded. He waited till the frog released him, then put his hand through the ninja's hair. He would then touch the scalp and leave his mark seal as Kozan began to take away the body. He heard what Kozan said, and nodded.
"I'm right behind you, Kozan. Keep an eye out for anymore freaks out here. This is just ridiculous that people would actually hunt us down! What the hell is that?"
He took up Jason's body, and began to fly with it in a fireman's carry. He would then follow Kozan while flying only a few feet of the ground. Ashur also made sure to pick up his items and Jason's hand before leaving.

(283/1,789)

Ashur (520/530)
-5 for Mark Seal on Rikaro
Brandon (175/250)
Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:59 pm
Ashur: "What are those?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN7h1RivePQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK0t38Al4_E

LOL, couldn't resist XD
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:01 pm
You guys are able to skip me and Jason BTW so Ashur and Kozan and post back and forth. 3 more posts remaining on K/O Kozan turn to posy

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:37 pm
Ashur heard Kozan was actually angry at something. Had he been a bit too much? Had he talked a bit too much about the spies? Either way, Ashur felt 100% responsible for making Kozan so angry. He nodded at Kozan's remark, and flew while feeling odd. He hated Jason Goka that most right now, but maybe redemption was still a good path to go down. He muttered something to Jason as he carried him along.
"This is your last chance, before you end up worse then before. I will be back to drop off your legs, don't worry."
Jason might be able to hear this while unconsious, who knows? He didn't mind one bit.
"Also Jason, give up your dream. The Raikage is much too strong for your own good, live in peace and you will come out in one piece again."
Ashur had muttered this all, and looked at Kozan feeling like he had really blew it this time.

Eventually, he reached the custody area where he saw Kozan just fling the ninja's body across the ground. Ashur's eyes lit up, feeling like a scared little child. Kozan seemed angry, more angry then he had ever seemed to be. Kozan would then walk away as Ashur stood with a blank expression hearing Kozan at least include him in his sentence.
"Look, I'm sorry for what happened to this one. He will need to be sent to the hospital and I will be back with his legs."
He turned around to see Brandon behind him with the legs in hand. How resourceful!
"Well, here is a hand, and two legs. His name is Jason, and he might be a spy, but a bad one at that. Also the other one is a spy working with him who has been stalking me for a few days."
The guards just looked at him, as he put all the bodies down. Ashur put away all his items, and double checked to make sure he had all of them. He then sees the black rod, and curses under his breath.
"We will take care of them."
Ashur smiled, and nodded and walked off. He had Kozan's black chakra rod, that he accidentally kept! How foolish of him! He put it away for now, and walked back home to go to sleep. Man one hell of a night, he said. The ninja he didn't know the name of and Jason were being handled by the prison guards as he left. They definitely were going to hate the prison, and Ashur almost felt bad for them. He wasn't ready to handle the morals and enthics, and was too tired to really do anything. He sped back home while keeping a close eye around him.

(458/2247)

2,247 words towards Mass chakra reserves
11 Stats for Ashur and Brandon
1 Rinnegan rod (3 ft long)

[exit thread]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum