Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P] Empty Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P]

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:01 pm
[Doing this in two parts since Samuru is just gonna be going to his room so he will have a short exit then Viper will take over.]

Samuru:
The youth with much agitation returns home, his plans for the day dashed, his arms crossed with the boy grumbling as he pushes open the door.  Making his way up the stairs the boy pays little mind as to what is going on around him, not noticing his father by the fireplace just down the hall.  Samuru makes his way to his room, opening the door only to slam it behind him, the youth diving onto his bed wanting to take a nap and get this day over with.

[Samuru Exit]

Viper:
The man at this time resides within his original home, wanting to spend some time out of his realm so he can experience the unpredictable nature of reality, and more over his family.  Recently however, Viper ran across an article whilst he was traversing the different realms of Asgard, a diary written by his mother, Megami Uchiha.  A note was attached to the book when he found it, only for a moment he was able to find his mothers realm in Asgard enough to claim the book for his own, further investigation on the other worlds would be needed.  The note was short, but the small amount of print filled the heart of her child.

"Dear Viper,

I know I won't be around to watch you all grow up, but having you boys live on is worth any sacrifice; even my life.  Even though I'm not around, I want to let you boys know about me since I won't be able to tell you the stories myself.  I filled out my diary the best I could, hopefully you're not embarrassed of your mom after you read about me.  I love you boys, and I always will.

-Love, Megami Uchiha."

The note left to him by his mother was hidden in his throne room, the book however he carries with him, at this time he is sitting by the fire reading through it, the beginning covering his mothers days in the academy.  Viper however looks up from his book when he hears the door open, looking down the hall only to see his son stomping through the halls only to slam his door, Viper shrugs knowing that is just how he acts, his eyes drifting back down to his book, the flames illuminating his study whilst the lights above him provide ample reading light.

[303 WC, claiming 100 for the finding of [url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t19661-megami-uchiha-s-diary]Megami's Diary[/url]
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P] Empty Re: Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P]

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:11 pm
Approved.

Ashie would walk through the door, once they were away from the strange man she broke away from her blindfold and walked home behind her brother. Sighing to herself she felt tired, she missed just spending time at home, maybe making dinner and playing with Auracle. Speaking of the little creature, there she was now, pouncing up to Ashie only to paw at her knee to be held. Ashie bending down to pick up her friend she would hold it close to her chest as Auracle purred at her. Walking up the stair she could see into her father's study, he was reading a book in his chair. Smiling Ashie would think, 'Typical Dad.' She would walk closer to the door and then knock gently on the frame of the door and speak softly, "Welcome Home Daddy." She has a bright smile on her face, however even though a short amount of time has passed Ashie looks to have grown, her hair was getting considerably long and she had grown in height as well.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P] Empty Re: Finally home, a new journey set to begin. [P]

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:26 pm
Viper looks towards the source of the knocking, his eyes leaving his book only to view his daughters form, she looks a tad different than before, has it really been this long since he seen her or did she get slipped aging pills? Viper wants to ask but letting her know about them might have her experiment if she hasn't already, he isn't ready for the teenage years, knowing his luck she will find a guy just like Echo. Viper visibly shutters at this thought of going through her teens, he sees her come in after Samuru and decides to question what they were up to and why his son slammed his door in frustration. "Hey hunny, where have ya been? Your brother seems to be pretty steamed, anything happen?" He inquires, shutting his mothers diary only for it to vanish in a crimson light, hidden within his throne room so he can go back to reading it later.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:35 pm
Tilting her head to the side seeing her father shudder she shrugs, maybe he was worried about her. Hearing him ask questions about her brother her eyes would narrow and the her nose would wiggle uncomfortable before she would look away in a cute pout, "I'm not sure...I think he's just upset with me again...Doesn't matter I was tired of the outside world anyways." She scuffs her heel on the floor, she's just plain annoying, maybe she should just go back to Asgard and learn how to run things to give Mumma a break...and maybe spend some good times with her again. Ashie's feature's would turn distant as she thought about home. She just wanted to suck it up and proved she could handle anything thrown at her, but now that she saw who she was up against, she's not even sure anymore...
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:39 pm
Viper sighs softly when he hears her words, "Don't let your brother get you down hunny, come on, tell papa all about it." Viper looks towards her with a warm smile, scooting over a bit so she can sit in the small space beside him on his arm chair, it has been a bit since he has seen his children, perhaps it would be best to spend some time with them before his trip to Kumogakure no Sato to see his niece, he can only wonder how Kumogakure no Sato is holding up under her control, and with Kurisu gone.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:46 pm
She sighs and places her little tiger down so she can lay in front of the fireplace. Ashie herself goes to place herself in the space next to her father and sighs leaning against his arm, "Well...When we went up against each other for the Chuunin exams...Samuru dumped all his chakra into his shoes so he can take me down, but he didn't knock me out, so I used Devil talk to throw him off, but instead he ended up knocking me out..." She bring her forefinger up to feel the band aid that covers the gash on her nose. "And then I guess...I follow him around too much...He got angry...but uncle echo told me a story...and it made me feel lots better! But Samuru still got upset with me I think...I don't think I should talk about it, I kinda just want to rest...." She looks at her little tigress who has made herself so snug that she fell asleep on her back so her tummy was bare to all eyes that can see her, making Ashie giggle.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:04 pm
Viper hears about their battle in the Chuunin exams, something Viper was lucky enough to spectate, it seems things are beginning to come together now, that was not Samuru's more honorable wins, but that is how they were matched up, Viper actually getting a bit aggravated to find out they were paired up against each other so early. "Your brother has his own issues he has to work out, I'm sure he feels bad mostly that he had to hurt you in the first place." Viper's arm curls upwards having her lay in the bend of his arm whilst his palm moves to the top of her head to ruffle her hair a bit. "You did very good in the Chuunin exams though, I'm proud of you hunny. You almost had Samuru near the end if you used a different Genjutsu, he opened himself for defeat when he got rid of his chakra's potency for raw power, something he needs to learn is not always the best method." Viper sighs near the end but still keeps the warm smile upon his face as he consoles his daughter.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:09 pm
She smiles feeling her father ruffle her hair, quickly glancing around to find her brother's chakra she can see it, he's in his room, he shouldn't hear them from hear. Gulping she trusts her father more than anyone with her own sanity, "Father, who is...Madara Uchiha?" It was an honest question that she needed an answer to. She look up at him he eyes still active. She's use to them, but for now she figures she needs to shut them off...Feeling the silver fade from her eyes her eyes roll back and close for a moment to enjoy the releif of chakra being constantly sent to her eyes.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:17 pm
Viper is a bit put off by her question, his right brow arcing a bit, where did she ever hear about Madara? He thinks of the best way to say this, Madara's past is dark and he is not the proudest member of the Uchiha. After a few moments, Viper picks the best words to describe his ancestor. "Madara Uchiha was our great ancestor, he was one of the first heads of the Uchiha clan....why the sudden question about him hunny?" Viper questions, he is not really spoken about much in the district to his knowledge due to the events in the past, Viper however resembled him mostly in his rise to power, Viper having to stop himself from following into his foot steps and going along with the curse of hatred.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:20 pm
This is where Ashie's heart beat picks up the pace and she hides her face in the crook of his arm before mumbling out, "What if...I said, he talks to me...occassionally?" She curls into a ball not wanting for her only family to start to hate her or worse. What if her father laughed at her, what if they through her back into the dark depths of Asgard? Hopefully it didn't come to that, She trusted them after all, and she just got to know her uncle, he wasn't as bad as Samuru's stories seemed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum