Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Let the journey begin. [open] Empty Let the journey begin. [open]

Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:53 pm
Jason, with his right hand and forearm still wrapped in bandages from the hospital, walks slowly through the middle of the street leading straight to the village gate. He's only meters away. The light of the high midnight moon dresses the scene so well. A perfect setting for a happy occasion like this one. Of course, to anyone else, this may not be as happy.

Nonetheless, it cannot be denied that the image is beautiful. The rectangular arch above Jason's head reflects the shine onto the area. Water elsewhere bounces the light as well and in a somewhat different way than it would do to sunlight.

"I guess there's just something about the dim shimmer of the moonlight that makes everything look good. Even the pikes..." Jason thinks, eyeing the pike field.

He turns around under the gate and his gaze moves to the few clouds in the sky. Occasionally, a stray one will block the moon and create an exact shadow of itself on the ground.

Jason takes a deep breath in and exhales calmly. Tonight's the night.

"I probably shouldn't be so upbeat. The Raikage may have sent a shinobi squad to stop me from leaving already." Jason thinks, ignoring the probability that Mortarion himself could arrive at any moment.

"I don't know what to say." He whispers. "It's not like this was my plan. To leave you. I would stay. But that doesn't really seem like an option. I was going to leave anyway. But not this early. Oh well. The sooner the better I guess. If I keep waiting, the chances that Eriya might be dead rise."

After all of the times that Jason has apologized in advance, he feels as if the village can forgive him. Of course, this doesn't include Mortarion.

"No. Eventually, I'll be back to liberate Kumo." Jason looks to the Raikage's chambers. He exhales.

Jason turns back around, facing beyond the village now. The crisp midnight air brushes in a light breeze against his skin as he stand up straight.

"Eriya's out there." Jason grins lightly. "And soon, we'll be partners again."

Jason's heart beats slowly and he can hear and feel each push of flowing blood within him. The moment seems almost frozen. Frozen all except for Jason's heart.

"Well..." He whispers.

(WC: 382/382)

(Didn't specify this in the topic title, but this is timeline style.)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen

Let the journey begin. [open] Empty Re: Let the journey begin. [open]

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:35 pm
Jason stops mid-step after his first one beyond the village gate that night. Without turning his head, Jason speaks to this hitherto un-introduced guard.

"Beautiful night. Isn't it?" Jason asks. He doesn't reach for any weapon. Not until he knows that he's in trouble. But he works out a strategy as he speaks so that he would be ready. He does this quite often.

He mumbles in his head working out any possible scenarios to come. Hearing the slight tink of the metal sword against the inner walls of it's scabbard when he grabbed the hilt, Jason knows that this shinobi has a sword. He takes this into account while strategizing.

"The moon is shining quite brightly. I love it. Don't you ever get that feeling? It's dark... but it's lit." Jason continues. "At the same time." He chuckles.

"Done." He thinks, finalizing his options.

He turns now. "So, how are you tonight?"

(WC: 147/529)
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:58 pm
Ashur walked around at night casually, and began to realize that Jason was out in about from the mark seal. This was slightly odd to  Ashur, but he decided it would be best to just meet up to say hi. Jason was a good friend even though he had said some things that were.... out of line. That is what bothered Ashur to the core, this boy seemed to be dead serious about killing the Raikage. This was nothing in the moment, but a strong hatred with promise. Ashur knew what had to be done with the bullet train inside of Jason, if not kept on track he will derail. Jason will fall into a pit of darkness if this hatred consumes him, and Ashur felt he needed to help Jason out.
"I know what I have to do! I have to talk this out with him, right Brandon?"
The frog that walked beside him nodded.
"You need to be prepared for the... worst, Ashur."
Ashur nodded, and felt uncomfortable. He knew Jason had a bad goal, but he wasn't a bad guy after all. He couldn't lay a finger on Jason! The two began to head to Jason's mark seal, and Ashur quickly noted Kozan's was close as well.
"What the hell are you doing Jason?"

Eventually, Ashur made it to the scene, slightly out of breath. He looks over at Jason and Kozan and sees no blood, then he sees that sword in Kozan's hands.
"Is everything okay? Kozan, this is Jason. Jason, this is Kozan. I am glad you all are good friends now."
Ashur smiled knowing this wouldn't work. Kozan was armed, and didn't seem like a happy camper.
"Jason, what are you doing at the village gates?"
Ashur was around 8 meters away from Kozan and Jason, and Brandon stood on his right side. He wore a flak jacket with wing holes, a white t-shirt, some baggy sweats, normal shoes, goggles on his forehead, necklace under his shirt, gloves, and under the glove is a ring on his pointer finger on his right hand. He pulled his sword from his gloves, still sheathed and watched for the next move. He held the sword in his left hand, and was grabbing the sheath by his right. He had his wings spread, ready to fight in case of anything happening. At this moment Ashur knew he would protect Jason, as it seems Jason did nothing wrong, yet he wouldn't lay a finger on Kozan.

(417/417)

Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen

Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:00 pm
(Jason's thoughts while speaking to Kozan: "Now, there are two ways this can branch." Jason thinks. "He can draw that sword or he can leave it sheathed. In the case that he draws it, he will not kill me because I'm a fellow Kumo shinobi. He will probably only aim for my arm or legs but no vital areas. If he decides not to draw the sword, I can let things play out from there. I won't be in any danger so that's that right there. I'm left with one of the first two scenarios, he draws his sword. Suppose he slashes quickly at my right arm... I can drop forward and catch myself with my left hand by using fire stream as flame propulsion. Suppose he slashes at my legs... same thing. Drop. Okay, that's figured out... then what? Well, there's the chance that he may jump so as to scare me. In the case that it might happen, trust Ashur to intervene. There's nothing I can do right now against an attack from above. I'll need a smoke bomb after I drop. Then...)

Jason looks to his right at Kozan for his first view of him. Frightening is the only word to describe it. Right hand in a ready position with his sword. He notices the position of his feet, recognizing them as a component of a fighting stance. Having studied the sword arts before deciding that the staff was better for him, Jason learned the basics of a sword draw. The direction that his feet are pointing shows that Kozan is in a ready stance that indicates aggression or offense.

"He's serious." Jason thinks, sweat beginning to form on his forehead under his Kumogakure forehead protector. "And to think I actually shared my feelings about the night to him!" But he isn't truly angry about that. Banter, both mental and verbal, is one of the ways Jason keeps himself from panicking in situations like these.

Jason hears Ashur's words: "Kozan, this is Jason. Jason, this is Kozan. I am glad you are all good friends now."

In his head, Jason laughs. "That won't work. He's bent on what he's doing. In fact, that might have put him over the edge right now."

Disdain is practically spelled on his facial expression, Jason can see.

"No doubt. And I've heard about this ninja. That sword of his... I can't recall it's name but I know he's a much better swordsman than anyone else I've seen in the village." Jason thinks. "I'd... better drop just in case. It'll look weird, but I don't trust anything right now. What Ashur said. He sped up the aggravation process. So drop. Drop. Drop!"

Jason holds his left hand up to his bottom lip and tips forward allowing himself to fall forward.

"Fire stream!" He screams within himself as he blows vigorously hoping that the velocity of the flames will hold him up long enough for him to reach back into his right ninja pouch with his bandaged hand.

"Alright... next part of the pla-" Jason's words are cut short. "Crap, he's right next to me! What the hell? How fast is he? And his blade is close, I can feel it cutting into my vest! He must have swung already... that's fine. Fine..."

"I may not be able to form any quick seals with my right hand but I can at least use my thumb and pointer to hold a smoke bomb. One of the two I have... no, take both. I'll need them consecutively."

Jason carefully pulls both bombs from his ninja pouch holding one between his pointer and thumb while the other is held between his pointer and middle finger.

Skillfully throwing the first smoke bomb into the flames of his fire stream, popping it in an instant and the flames dispersing on the ground spreads the white smoke everywhere within a six meter radius.

(I'm sorry but I don't know the radius of a smoke bomb. If it's wrong, please tell me the right distance ^_^)

-5 AP for fire stream ( http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22712-fire-release-fire-stream )
--------
112 AP remaining

(WC: 469/998)
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:53 am
((OOC: Jason, you aren't able to dodge the slash of 120 speed, because your reaction time is 75 (going by your signature's speed). This means the parts of your post is voided and you have lost both of your legs. Since you indicated you were falling forwards you also would have used fire steam while on the ground, thus burning up yourself. Sorry :/))

Ashur's mind changed as Kozan went for the legs. Something wasn't right here, not one bit. Jason was doing something drastic, something that would get him killed. He knew now that Jason was probably defecting from the village to go onto his dream, such is a fool's mistake. As much as it burned Ashur inside to think about, his friend was enemy who needed to be stopped. Brandon's words the first time this happened fluttered around, and he opened up his mind to the facts and not his opinion. Ashur had completely forgot that as a ninja, in order to achieve greatness, you had to know your enemies over your allies. He had to think realistic now, and do what was best. He had to fight Jason, knowing if he was going to retaliate he would have to fight him to the death. There was no more messing around as he always had, there wasn't any fun in games in fights, at this very moment Ashur had to stop the bad apples no matter what he felt about them. To ignore Jason, and let him go his merry way would do nothing good. He had one warning, and to go past that wasn't Ashur's fault. 
To think that Jason would mock Kozan instead of explaining himself, was laughable to him at this point. He would watch as his legs were cut off from his body and then see himself using fire stream on the ground. He wasn't going to let whatever Jason was planning to happen. He had severed his naive bond. Ashur flew forwards at 90 speed, and would slice his bandaged hand clean off with his sword. Jason at this point, would have still been doing fire stream, and this inspired Ashur to go the extra distance. He began to knead katon chakra in his chest, then twisted around and made the half tiger hand sign will releasing the stream of fire across the hand he would have cut off. This would cause the wound to be cauterized, and would do more good then harm. His arm would have been burnt up with flames that would remain from the fire stream. Brandon at this point would made a purple aura around him, and get ready for the next action to occur.
Ashur at this point would look at Kozan, and hear the question.
"Well, He really messed up this time. I wish to not kill him if possible, because he doesn't deserve it. I say he needs to learn his lesson in prison, but if he does one more attack, we have to do what we have to do."
He would look at Kozan in the eyes towards the end, and showed no signs of backing down. Ashur's mindset was now hardened as a spear towards those who do wrong.
"It is a shame, I thought you were just joking back there, Jason. Surrender now, and get off easy, otherwise I have no choice but to deem you as a threat."
His grip got tighter on his sword. If anything were to happen within these moments, he was going to stop and respond, something he felt he had to grasp onto a bit better.

(536/953)

Jutsu/Chakra Stuff:

Last edited by Ashur on Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : a few issues)

Jason Goka
Jason Goka
Citizen

Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:33 am
(OOC: Well that was pathetic XD. I'll tell you what, you can kill this one. I didn't spend much time on him yet so it won't be that big of a loss. I'll make a new one, no problem ^_^)

Jason is defeated. That's the only word for it. Defeated. He doesn't speak.

"Well... there you have it." He thinks.

"My purpose in this world is to rid as much evil fro it as possible. If I stay in prison, you know that It'll only give me more time to plan out how I want to get rid of the current Raikage." Jason explains. "If you're going to kill me, do it. It's better than anything else."

(WC: 77/1075)

(OOC: Seriously, you can go ahead and do that because this character is going down hill fast XD)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:21 pm
(He doesn't want this char alive anymore. He said he got off on the wrong foot so he wants it to die. Gonna do him and favor.)

Rikaro was a mere 10 meters away from the fighting that was going on and finally so that it was over when the one named Kozan sliced off the legs of Jason. Such a bad way to go out thought Rikaro as he slowly walked towards the group " It seems that the two of you has brought the ninja down to his knees. As you can see he is no longer able to fight " said Rikaro as he was now a feet away from the mangled body of Jason. Before he revealed himself his Naein had activated just in case Jason had something else up his sleeve. Rikaro would look to Kozan and Ashur and say " Thank you for what the two of you have done today, I'll be sure to tell the Raikage on what has happened here " said Rikaro as the bags under his eyes and his pale skin glowed from the radiant light of the moon.

"If you're gonna kill me do it it's better than anything else " said Jason. Rikaro looked up away from the man and at both Kozan and Ashur " I truly believe that you Jason are a brave boy. But I have already gave you a warning that you unfortunately did not heed. And I am going to fulfill your wish to die. May the great sage truly be in your favor in the afterlife " said Rikaro as he quickly grabbed the Rinne-Rod that was in a holster on his left hip with his right hand and quickly pierced it through the heart of Jason.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum