Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kumorasemasu Nara
Kumorasemasu Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

A brief check-up. Empty A brief check-up.

Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:14 pm
After confirming the identification given to the Shinobi assisting Souji, medical staff took over thanking the villagers of Hoshigakure no Sato. There lied the teenaged girl completely covered in minor cuts to moderate gashes, stretching from both head to toe. Though she had escaped a fate which could had easily resulted as fatal, Souji was no where near in any condition to be considered "fit." Moans of distress flooded out of the young woman's mouth, suffering from minor head injuries with several lesions to the skull. As quick as villager's managed to get her to the hospital, she was taken under in order to do some minor work necessary for a full recovery. Doctor's twined needles, placing them by Souji's side. Several wiped the exposed areas, removing all foreign objects from the Hyuuga's flesh. In order to keep dirt from re-entering the wound doctor's wiped outwards, not towards the wound while adding sanitized water the whole entire time. "Well.." Sighed the doctor, grabbing onto the needle with the thread twined through it. "Time to fix this little girl up!" The man simply gave out of a laugh, adjusting his paper mask before putting the needle into the teenaged girl's flesh.

Like magic, the doctor's hands wove in and out of the gashes along the Hyuuga's body as if he had done this procedure thousands of times previously. Within moments most of her exposed wounds were sealed with stitches, one's which were to big had gauze and tensored tossed over it in order to keep out foreign objects. Within a short period of an hour or two Souji was practically patched up back to the way she was, the only concern is if she had suffered any brain damage during her experience which they were oblivious to. "If only we knew, we'd be able to give her proper treatment instead of giving her basic thorough treatment." fussed the doctor, placing his hand on top of the Souji's that sat before him. Hours passed before the little girl was capable of opening her eye's, adjusting to the proximity before she had passed out. Startled, the teenager tried to sit up however her body told her otherwise. Her body twitched, giving her the response of pain other than movement, starting to remember vaguely what had happened to her. "W-wait..." She mumbled, "You're telling me I actually managed to get away from that group?!" Doctor's rushed over, glancing over to Souji as it appeared the Hyuuga was starting to fall into hysterics. 

Green Herbal tea was offered to Souji by the doctor, kindly thanking him as she stirred the spices around with the tip of her finger. Due to his assistance she was capable of standing up straight again, however he believed it'd be best for her to be bed-ridden for now. Blowing on the gentle stream of the steam, she'd take a sip of the wondrous mixture with a dab or two of honey. "Good, isn't it?" Questioned the doctor, noting Souji's smile which stretched nearly ear to ear. The teenager's cheeked instantly changed to a shade of peach, blushing before she'd put the cup back down. "I've never had tea like this, it's wonderful..." She admitted, picking it up for yet one last gulp of the delicious tea. "Listen, I understand you've been through a lot after looking through your personal records. After such a near death situation you'll learn to think otherwise before leaving the village gates without further training. Even a Jonin may find themselves over-encumbered depending on their situation. We are nothing more than Shinobi, not mere gods capable of enduring whatever the world has to throw at us." Souji's head dropped, her confidence completely plummeting after hearing the words echo "not mere gods capable of enduring whatever the world has to throw at us." Perhaps he was right, she wasn't capable of enduring everything life has to throw at her. Until his hand reached over onto her shoulder, glancing into her eyes stating "However Souji, in your situation it's different." 

"What do you mean it's different, I don't understand..." Souji stated silently, the man moving his hand to her chin in order to have eye contact with her. She'd do everything to hold herself together, not allowing her anxiety to get the better of her as they stared awkwardly for a moment. "Because Souji, do you not see how much you've survived in order to get to where you have today? Think about it, even today was proof of this theory being true! Unlike other Shinobi that I've met previously, you've encountered death on a regular basis since the day you were brought into the wretched world we live in today." Her hand rose in the air, simply showing she had heard more than enough. Though her facial expression seemed bland, just hearing any word on behalf of her past cuts deeper than the sharpest knife. "Ah, I see... My apologies my lady, please forgive me and my bad manners. Most importantly are you okay?" Surprisingly the question never crossed through Souji's head once, blinking several times before feeling around her sore body, giving a thumbs up to the doctor who patched her up. "Don't worry, you all did wonderful fixing me up... Thank you, I don't think I'll be needing anymore assistance from here on out." She stated, slowly pushing herself out of bed as he started to walk down the hallway.

"Before you leave, you must sign your information in order to document your visit!" Stated a nurse, directing Souji to a booth where she stood in line for nearly five whole minutes just to sign a stupid piece of paper. "God damnit, this is ridiculous... The last thing I want to be doing is standing this line after all of the walking i've been doing lately..." Grieved Souji, crossing her arm's around one another as her index finger tapped off of her left arm. The Hyuuga had finally made it to the booth, registering her information and current living specifications, leaving the hospital making a full recovery.
1000 WC = 5 Speed
[ENTER/EXIT]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

A brief check-up. Empty Re: A brief check-up.

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:46 am

Approved - recuperation stats ftw <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum