Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Getting Nice and Crispy Empty Getting Nice and Crispy

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:09 pm
Kira has so far spent a short amount of time in Sunagakure, but so far she was loving it! She was treated just like a real woman should be treated. Fed, bedded, and treated like a queen! Well, maybe she was missing the last one, but sooner or later it would happen. Carrying a folded chair and a decent sized umbrella, Kira made her way out of the village gates and found a nice little spot not too far from Suna. She unfolded the chair and Opened her umbrella before unclothing herself until she was just in a bikini. She sat comfortably in the chair and bathed in the afternoon sun.

After being in Suna for a few days, she had gotten used to the strong rays the sun emitted. Kira let her body bake for about half an hour before hiding her crispy self underneath the comfort of the umbrella shade. The Uzumaki reached into the backpack that she brought with her and took out a sealed container filled with a nice cooled fruit juice she had made earlier in the day. She sipped on it through a striped straw, enjoying herself and watching the distance. It seemed like Suna wasn’t getting any visitors any time soon. Kira turned around to quickly wave at the guard who had come to her rescue the other day. She could see that he smiled and waved back. It seemed like it was going to be a good day. 

WC: 246
Johan Pendragon
Johan Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Getting Nice and Crispy Empty Re: Getting Nice and Crispy

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:42 pm
Johan did not spend much time away from his village, but what time he did spend he always had a good reason. Take today's reason, training! Sure he could run around the track at the training ground a few times. But the young boy always found it so much easier to wear himself out silly dashing through the fields of grass without a care in the world. He was breathing pretty deeply now, the sun was nice and high overhead. He would not have it any other way.

The ninja student had a great running start as he hit the top of a hill. He performed a back flip and slid down the grass as long as it would take him. As the boy came to a stop he saw a bit of an unusual sight. It looked to be a camp with a big umbrella. The boy decided he would check it out, if only because the pattern on the umbrella interested him. Still following what his mom had told him and not going so far he could not see the wall he came up to the woman while he had been running originally he slowed down when he got close. Wiping the sweat from his brow as he huffed and puffed. 

"Hello miss!" The ninja student said when he was about ten meters away. "It looks like you are having a nice vacation here! A bit like setting a tent out on someones front lawn but still!" The boy had never seen hair as red as hers before. Despite the fact that she was wearing a bikini, the very noble child had not even thought of looking at her like that! While it may have been argued that she was asking for it by some snotty kid's his age, this snotty kid followed a strict code of Chivalry. "I've never seen hair like yours before! It's so red and... Nice." He said, Johan hopped he was not bothering her, deciding he would probably leave if he was.

"Could I get under your umbrella for a moment? I've been out here a while and it is roasting outside!"
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:22 pm
Kira was just about ready to fall asleep in her chair before the sounds of an approaching figure filled the silence. She opened one eye to take an peak and saw a relatively young kid walking towards her. The young Uzumaki propped her elbows so that she could better face the kid as he greeted her. Kira blinked twice, a bit startled that a kid as young as him was walking around outside the village, on top of that, he was by himself.

“Why hello there little one.”

Kira said as though she has some sort of high superiority over the kid when in actuality, he one upped her by actuating being a villager of Suna. She on the other hand, was being watched carefully by one of Suna’s ninjas. They hadn’t told her that, but it was quite obvious to the Uzumaki.

"It looks like you are having a nice vacation here! A bit like setting a tent out on someones front lawn but still!"

Indeed she was. A vacation that she was really enjoying. This was the first time since she washed up on the shore that she’s actually enjoyed herself! I mean, her life couldn’t get any better than this! Well, it could be a lot better but she wasn’t complaining one bit.

“Indeed I am, little one!”

The boy was quite talkative that she was used to, but she didn’t mind if he was going the be throwing compliments around like it was nobody’s business. Kira let one of her hands run through her freshly washed hair as she blushed towards the boy’s compliment. No one had ever really complimented her beautiful locks before and it was just another boost to her already large ego.

“ Why thank you little one! And of course, there’s plenty of space under here! Don’t worry, I don’t bite.”

Kira smiled and motioned for the boy to come closer. He seemed to have been keeping a distance of about  10 meters as if the mismatched eyed girl was carrying some sort of plague.  She waited for the boy to approach and take refuge under the shady comfort of her umbrella before she proceeded to converse with him. She didn’t even bother to put any of her clothes on since she was more than comfortable in her own body to be in her bikini. Besides, she loved having any excuse to show off her hidden pearls. She hoped her prince charming near the gates was getting a nice long look.

“ So tell me little one, what’s you’re name? I’m Kira! and what are you doing out here all alone?"”

TWC: 932
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:22 pm
It was an auspicious moment for these two young ninja! For today they were equals, Because they were equally blessed to find themselves in the flaming presence of Gwynevere! A beauty from a far off land come to this sand filled wasteland to bask in the head of the unhindered suna sun! Normally it would take little effort to see why this young maiden was a self proclaimed beauty. Her raven hair was tied back in a nice stylized pony tail. It showed a meticulous nature, as well as a certain pride in her appearance. Her makeup was understated but still applied with a dedicated precision. Except for her ruby lips which were bright, and striking, very brightly painted. At the moment her clothing was hidden under a tan hooded cloak so that was all up in the air. Though the cloak was looking a tad ratty so there's that.

However!

All that didn't matter because Gwynevere was not her normal put together self. At the moment she was face first in the sand slowly moving towards the gates like a slug. Of all the things to make so big, and so much of why did it have to be a desert? She's seriously underestimated how much water she'd have to take for this journey. She'd been living off cactus juice for the last week. A buzzard flew with her backpack. There was a desert Wiseman who promised her the map to a treasure hold, but in exchange she had to perform a heroic deed, and that was out of the question she just wanted food.  The gates up ahead were at least the third mirage of a village she'd seen. If she didn't get something in he belly soon she was going to start eating sand.

"Water, Water, Water, Water, Water, Water, Water." She groaned everyone in a while when her face came up for air.
Johan Pendragon
Johan Pendragon
Citizen

Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:29 pm
"It's nice to meet you Kira! My name is Johan, it's nice to meet you!" He said as he walked in under the blissful shade of the full umbrella. He set himself down on his knee's and had to catch his breath. Part of the reason he had asked before entering was first because it was polight to ask before intruding under someones personal space. Second, she was well within her rights to tell a slightly smelly, sweaty kid with sand all up in his shoes to buzz off. As soon as he was about caught up and his heart rate slowed down to normalish levels he answered her.

"I'm a wind in training from the ninja village!" It was a second later that he caught himself and said. "I mean... I am a ninja in training from the wind village! I just came out to get a good taste of the land around the place, a lot of kid's do that to get out of the village for a moment. Before realizing that... You know the dessert sucks and the darn place is well within it's rights to be called the village hidden in the sand if that wasn't already tak-" The young Pendragon's eyes were caught by a woman who, for all intents and purposes. Looked to by dieing. He had taken some water out with him on this trip, even if he wanted to run around for a bit he always brought his canteen. The ninja took it out and stood up. With a bow he said. "Please excuse me Kira, a lot of the people who roll into town are like that woman over there. It would only be right for me to help her out. I'll be right back!"

The ninja hustled on over there and a nice and solid joggers pace. He would arrive pretty quickly as running in the sand was nothing new to him. He would go over to the woman and kneel down right next to her. "Hey! Hey are you with me? Drink this it's- Aww that's nasty, you didn't drink the cactus juice on the way here did you? That will leave you green in the cheeks to say the least..." He gave her the canteen. Tripping it into her mouth if she was not strong enough. It was some nice, rich person water. From the spring that bubbled right up on the Pendragon's estate. It had a bit of ice in it when he left home, but it was melted down to a cool temperature now.

"Do not drink too fast! You will toss it back up or choke! Just take it slowly.... Can you tell me you name? I'm Johan."
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:22 pm
“It’s nice to meet you Kira! My name is Johan, it’s nice to meet you!”

Kira just blinked twice to the fact that the kids repeated himself twice. Before taking a seat under the shade provided by the umbrella, he also managed to screw up his own sentence. The Young Uzumaki tilted her head slightly just like a dog would and began wondering to herself if the kid was autistic. He surely did seem ‘special’ and what a mother would only call him as being unique. Kira didn’t grow up with a lot of kids, so maybe she just found it strange since he didn’t quite act like the few that she had known.

The mismatched eyed girl nodded her head and smiled, pretending to listen to the kid’s autobiography but was too distracted by the blob on top of his head that he called hair. It looked like a Kuriboh drifted into the ninja world and decided to use his head as a nesting zone. All of a sudden the boy stopped talking. Kira just figured it was the boys speech impediment taking over again before he addressed a relatively distant woman inching her way towards the village.

Kira left her vacation mojo and became rather serious all of a sudden. She hadn’t remembered seeing this figure coming towards the village earlier while she was basking in the sun. Who was she? And could it have been a trap. Kira sped out of her chair and caught up to the boy with her drink in hand. If this was some sort of a trap, she didn’t want the ignorant child to be the victim of a brutish attack.

Kira stood half a meter from the boy, sipping on her fruit juice as he attempted to nourish the the woman. Even though the woman looked like utter shit right now, she was certain this wasn’t the first time the painted woman got her thirst quenched from a man; Though the fact that it was from a kid this time was probably a first for her. Maybe it was just the jealousy talking, but Kira wan’t impressed by the witch’s lip color, and her makeup gave her the appearance of a ghost. Maybe it was just a personal preference, but The Uzumaki liked to go for more of a natural type of beauty. Lost in thought and still in her bathing suit, Kira casually positioned herself so that her best features stood out. She wanted to make it clear who the real queen bee around here was.

“So, what brings you around here princess?”

Kira asked with her straw still in her mouth, still taking sips of her drink before she ran out and it began to make the slurp noise that a lot of people hate. Kira still sipped a few times,  trying to get the remnants of her refreshing beverage. During this time, the red haired girl didn’t take her eyes off the slug just in case she had tried anything funny. Johan and Kira both waited for the girl to have enough energy to finally speak.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:03 am
Gwynevere had no idea what he was tallking about. That catus juice was awesome, delicious, and it saved her life. there was absolutely nothing wrong with it what so ever. Once she started drinking it the nice talking desert bears lead her here! Hmm now that she was thinking about it, it was starting to sound like the catus juice was a narcotic. That would probably explain why the sky turned purple. Oh well! It sure quenched her thirst!

Getting Nice and Crispy GWOoa

But that was neither here or there. What was here, and in her mouth was WATER! She chugged the water down with as much control as she could muster until her body felt like it wasn't going to dry out. Mmmm this water flavored water was delicious, she never knew water could be so delicious. She let out a nice satisfied sigh. Man that was nice. She opened up her eyes, and saw a young man looking down at her. Wait a second, that was real? Woah. She thought that was just another mirrage. That wouldn't be the first time in the last few days she drank camel urine thinking it was actual water. Okay now that she thought about it that cactus was definitely a narcotic. And no she didn't drink it straight from the source.

Gwynevere looked up at her savior with sparlking stars in her eyes. "You saved my life!" She announced latching onto the boy and rubbing her cheek lovingly against his. "Aren't you just a precious little treasure? Oh my, I owe my entire life to you! Yup yup, I'll just have to stick around this place until I'm able to repay you! Or I grow bored of you." At the request of her name she jumped to her feet and threw off the cloak revealing her outfit. looked hot. "I am Gwynevere!"

So What?

Well she wasn't quite sure yet, but she had the feeling that one day in the future it would mean something to be Gwynevere.

every once in a while there was a Gwynevere, and at this moment she just happened to be her. 

She glanced over to the manerless oaf who was taking slurps from an obviously empty drink. She'd slurred something into her cup that Gwyn didn't hear. She had a certain aura of... what was the word? Bafoonishness? Ah well. She supposed the sun might have fried the poor thing's brains. Unlike our heroine! "Is this Sunagakure? I was told there was a ninja village around here somewhere that I could take an exam at. Might you be able to point me to academy enrollment?"
Johan Pendragon
Johan Pendragon
Citizen

Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:35 pm
Johan had been out in the sun perhaps a little too long without digging into his water. That along with the nerves any boy his age would get around half naked red headed goddesses with their hair blowing in the wind at just the right angle.... Er, made him sound like a retard to her apparently. 

Now that the woman had been revived from the dessert with water that would not make her trip b***s he could see that she also was not lacking in the looks department. Even if he had to peer past the grime at first.  "You saved my life!"  said Gwynevere. Now up on her face up against his. Embarrassed he brought up his hands. "It's no worry, really milady! I am going to be a proper knight when I am of age. It's just what we do is all!" He always talked like it was the middle ages when he got stressed. It was a vicious habit. After she asked where the academy is he calmed down significantly and said. "Yeah I could totally point you to the academy. You would need to wait until tomorrow since it's closed today."

He gulped and straitened himself. He could clearly tell that Kira had gone from one to jelous pretty darn fast. A part of him wanted to believe it was because he was cute and had left and good impression. The other bit was just barley held back by his sense of self control from saying. "Lady's lady's, you don't have to fight over me!"

"How long were you out in the dessert? I doubt you could have made it two more nights on cactus juice and... Whatever food you found. How hungry are you?" Even if all he wanted to do was go and sit back under the umbrella with a new friend. Addressing the girl who might be about to pass out from starvation was probably more important.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:20 pm
Kira sucked on her straw a couple of more times before she put her drink down to her side. She could feel a slight wind pass by the three distinct humans out on the desert. The hot wind blew the Uzumaki’s luscious red locks like if it was a shampoo commercial. Kira bent down next to the kid with an unimpressed look on her face. She had the urge to pick a booger and flick it at the slug of a human in front of her but fought it. Kira quickly let out a quick yawn as the slug drank up the boy’s water with a contorted look on her face. After all, she was in a really weird position to be chugging water. Being honest, it looked like the gal was asking for a facial. 

The girl all of a sudden sprung to life, claiming the boy as her saviour and rubbing her dirty cheek with the poor youngster.  While doing so,  her face was towards where Kira was crouched and my o my, was it quite obvious that this poor lass had been drinking other fluids besides cactus juice. Kira subtly plugged her nose with her free hand, trying to avoid the toxic breath that was surrounding the humid air.

Ever heard of a breath mint?

Kira couldn’t help but think to herself, she felt bad for Johan who currently had it worse than she did. Out of nowhere, the girl burst to her feet, taking off her cloak and revealing her umm, attire. It was definitely unique to say the least. Kira stood up as well and only now realized the chick who referred to herself Gwyne…. Gwynevere??? Well, while Kira secretly thought that was a pretty bad ass name, she thought that it would be best to keep her opinion to herself. No need to boost her ego. Any who, it was only now that the Uzumaki realized Gwyn was taller than her by about five inches or so. It was times like these that Kira hated being so short. She couldn’t look down on people if she was only five feet tall. 

It was at about that instant that the red-haired goddess realized that this capital b-i-t-c-h didn’t even address Kira. ummm Excuse et moi? no honey boo boo, the game does NOT work in this manner. What happened next took all the willpower that the Uzumaki could muster.

“ Hello Gwynevere, My name is Kira.”

The mismatched eyed girl smiled politely. Her fingers twitched to how unnatural this felt but as they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It’s a good thing Kira was already smiling because the fact that this princess wanted to be a ninja just made Kira’s day. Gwyn? a ninja? Kira would believe it when she saw it. The poor girl couldn’t even survive a trip through the desert, Kira would love to see how she would fair in a fight. Though, it would be quite entertaining to watch. 

“hmm I’m not sure where the academy is, but I’m sure Johan over here can help you. If you excuse me, I’m going to head off. Maybe I’ll see you around Gwyn.” 

Kira was absolutely friendly. It would be near impossible to detect that all she was doing was putting up a show. She was a talented actress after all. If she stayed a while, maybe she’d erect her own theatre here in the village? Kira ruffled Johan’s hair as a sign of saying goodbye.

“ and you cutey, If you ever want to train sometime just let me know, okay? Maybe I can teach you a thing or two."

The young Uzumaki winked at the boy before she headed back off to her little spot of paradise.  She reached into her bag and pulled out another fruit drink before relaxing into her chair and enjoying the rest of her day. Even though she started off on the wrong foot with the ghost of christmas past, Kira looked forward to seeing her again. She always liked a little challenge. It kept life interesting.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:01 am
Unbelievable by simple luck she'd managed to find herself landing in the proper city. Now that was an accomplishment to be proud of! Gwynevere nodded her thanks. "Perfect that's enough time to get cleaned up and brush up on some techniques. Look for me at this time tomorrow and you'll find me a ninja." She took a bow, and addressed Johan. "Thank you for the water, I'll find a way to repay you." With that she moved forward into the village in search for a hotel. "Ciao!"

(TWC:840)
Exiting Topic
Entering Suna
And claiming four stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum