Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Nice to be out of the cold...... Empty Nice to be out of the cold......

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:41 pm
Mitsui had managed to get out of yukigakure alive, fly across snow country since he was cold as hell and finally landed here. Mitsui did not want to work for iwagakure anymore since it he was likely to have been at best fired for all he knew. Mitsui would walk up to the village gates of tengagakure and stand there waiting for someone to greet him. Mitsui wondered what would happen next.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Nice to be out of the cold...... Empty Re: Nice to be out of the cold......

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:55 pm
Takeo was on gate duty today. One might think that this wasn't exactly a job for the former Tenkage. Of course it wasn't, it had taken a decent amount of effort to convince the shinobi on duty that he'd take over. The reason was simple, a place to sit and drink without having to do anything whatsoever. So there he was, sat back in a chair that the shinobi has insisted on getting for him because standing around all day was far too much work for a Tenkage. Taking a swig from the bottle of redic he cast his gaze across the gates. Typical scene, people walking in around, merchants unloading cargo, some guy standing there looking lost, kids running around. Takeo watched him stand there for a good two or three minutes, somewhat amused by the way he was acting. A foreign visitor perhaps? Seemed likely. Takeo shook his head in disgust wondering where the gate guard. Usually they would have greeted the person by now. He made a note to get whoever was on duty demoted and took another swig from the bottle. It was mid-swig he remembered it was in fact himself on duty. Instead of walking, because frankly that's too much effort, he called out to the stranger. "Oi, person, state your name and business." Easiest job in the world this, perhaps he'd do it more often.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:04 pm
well, that took a long time. Mitsui spent a few minutes waiting for some village guard and he finds what he thinks is probably someone who is way stronger than any normal village guard. Mitsui found this scarily high chakra signature which is usually and indicator that this person is very powerful. This man was calling at Mitsui who was rather far away. Mitsui was looking at whoever this was calling and thinking that he most certainly should avoid fighting this guy. This was different from when Miyu was guarding the gates because in that case, Mitsui was probably fine to beat her up. No such luck now.

Mitsui would say, "I have come here for work sir." Mitsui would then wait to see what this man would do. Mitsui would not be wearing his head band because he would likely get attacked and interrogated for that. He already made that mistake earlier. Mitsui would walk closer to this man and wait.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:13 pm
He took another swig as he listened to the man. "Your way of seeking work is interesting. We have no need to employ scarecrows." His eyes darted up and down, examining the man almost instantly. A habit he had picked up, a fairly worthless one for him because actually judging people based on appearance would end up getting one killed. But a habit none the less. "People around here won't take kindly to foreigners coming over here and stealing their jobs you know." That statement Takeo was entirely sure on, but he recalled his mother saying something like that around the time the migrants from Kirigakure started arriving in Tengakure. "Off the top of my head there are a few jobs going. Lot of jobs in bakeries going, apparently they've become quite popular." He downed the remaining few dregs of liquid within the bottle and placed it by the back leg of the chair. "'Fraid there isn't much else going, tough times my friend, tough times."
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:21 pm
Mitsui thought whatever this man said to be really funny but he had to remain serious. Mitsui would force seriousness on his face and think about his answer. He would proceed to say, "I am actually a ninja, a gennin so I think that I would be able to do some good service to your village sir." Mitsui was wondering about those bakeries though. He thought that actually, he would ask about ramen shops later but not yet.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:29 pm
Oh, he was after that sort of work. Takeo automatically went to take a drink from the bottle, but recalled it being empty. With some measure of reluctance he placed his hands behind his head and leant back on the chair. As he rocked gently back and forth with the slight push of his feet he looked to the man. "Name, village, chop chop." This was slowly becoming a chore for him, though thankfully the drink still held some effect over him. Takeo wagered he had about another hour or so before the effects wore off. Takeo made a note to go see the researchers later to make some more, and to perhaps increase the strength of it.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:34 pm
Mitsui was very surprised at this mans response. Mitsui would continue to remain serious but he was very intimidated. He would respond, "I am Mitsui Hamamichi, from Iwagakure sir."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:41 pm
Iwagakure, how amusing. Takeo gave a small smile at the answer. "Our two villages have history ya know. Can't be bothered to go through it with you though, look it up in your spare time." The rocking back and forth increased in speed ever so slightly. "So why are you here anyway? Iwagakure too small for you? Too weak? Not paying you enough? Leader an asshole? Not enough women? Maybe the food ain't that great." Takeo forced himself to stop listing off things, settling on the food as the most likely answer. It was always the food.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:05 pm
Mitsui would answer quickly, "Actually I am thinking that the leader probably hates my guts because I was interrogated in a mission and info got out about Iwagakure spying so I am very likely to be blamed and likely killed. The leader seems kind of well, a bit of a jerk and Iwa is kind of small but those are smaller than the first one." Mitsui would wait for the response this man had.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:19 pm
Takeo leant forward, the front legs of the chair slamming onto the floor loudly. He gazed at the man before him, trying to gauge whether or not he was joking. "So, you failed a mission and gave out important information that'll likely lead to war against your village. So you ran here to Tengakure thinking, 'Wow! This major village will keep my incompetent self safe!'. If I were in charge, I'd rope you up and ship you back to Iwagakure. Go see the Tenkage, see if he wants ya. You go straight to the tallest building, any detours and you'll be in the hands of your leader again before you know it, savvy?" Yes, this job was the easiest in the village. Ask strangers question, send them off to meet Xyxer. Simple enough.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum