Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rudra Uchiha's NotepadToday at 12:04 pmRudra UchihaForming the DestroyerToday at 12:01 pmHimari HyuugaPlaying with FireToday at 9:03 amRudra UchihaSaturn's ShenanigansToday at 8:58 amSaturnKaikos BlossomToday at 8:09 amKaikos BlossomUnknown vagabound at the gate Today at 7:53 amSato HibikiEntering The Stronghold [Village Entry]Today at 6:48 amJun ShibasakiThe beckoning of his heart, hears a new whisperToday at 1:51 amKiko TsukikoReflections of the Moon Today at 12:55 amJunko TsukikoTenshi's ToolsToday at 12:37 amTenshi Uchiha
Top posting users this month
336 Posts - 39%
95 Posts - 11%
91 Posts - 10%
79 Posts - 9%
78 Posts - 9%
48 Posts - 6%
48 Posts - 6%
33 Posts - 4%
32 Posts - 4%
30 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Ryo : 10500

Nice to be out of the cold...... Empty Nice to be out of the cold......

Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:41 pm
Mitsui had managed to get out of yukigakure alive, fly across snow country since he was cold as hell and finally landed here. Mitsui did not want to work for iwagakure anymore since it he was likely to have been at best fired for all he knew. Mitsui would walk up to the village gates of tengagakure and stand there waiting for someone to greet him. Mitsui wondered what would happen next.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Nice to be out of the cold...... Empty Re: Nice to be out of the cold......

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:04 pm
well, that took a long time. Mitsui spent a few minutes waiting for some village guard and he finds what he thinks is probably someone who is way stronger than any normal village guard. Mitsui found this scarily high chakra signature which is usually and indicator that this person is very powerful. This man was calling at Mitsui who was rather far away. Mitsui was looking at whoever this was calling and thinking that he most certainly should avoid fighting this guy. This was different from when Miyu was guarding the gates because in that case, Mitsui was probably fine to beat her up. No such luck now.

Mitsui would say, "I have come here for work sir." Mitsui would then wait to see what this man would do. Mitsui would not be wearing his head band because he would likely get attacked and interrogated for that. He already made that mistake earlier. Mitsui would walk closer to this man and wait.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:21 pm
Mitsui thought whatever this man said to be really funny but he had to remain serious. Mitsui would force seriousness on his face and think about his answer. He would proceed to say, "I am actually a ninja, a gennin so I think that I would be able to do some good service to your village sir." Mitsui was wondering about those bakeries though. He thought that actually, he would ask about ramen shops later but not yet.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:34 pm
Mitsui was very surprised at this mans response. Mitsui would continue to remain serious but he was very intimidated. He would respond, "I am Mitsui Hamamichi, from Iwagakure sir."

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:05 pm
Mitsui would answer quickly, "Actually I am thinking that the leader probably hates my guts because I was interrogated in a mission and info got out about Iwagakure spying so I am very likely to be blamed and likely killed. The leader seems kind of well, a bit of a jerk and Iwa is kind of small but those are smaller than the first one." Mitsui would wait for the response this man had.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum