Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johan Pendragon
Johan Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Getting Nice and Crispy - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Nice and Crispy

Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:07 pm
"Oh hey!" Said Johan when Kira offered to train with him. It reminded him of something he had been trying to get down for a while. "If you are free now... Could you help me with the clone Jutsu? I am really behind on my chakra stuff like Jutsu. So if I could just get it down pat now I would be a lot closer to passing the exam and becoming a Genin." He called out to Gwyn, who was walking away. "You could stick around and learn with me if you want! I've never had anyone practice with me!" He had heard back then that she wanted to join the academy to take the test. So it was only nice to offer, besides. She was good to him, he felt they could learn together. He just hoped that Kira would train them both....
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:07 am
Before Kira could get to her little piece of paradise, the puffy hair boy had called out to her causing her to turn around. The boy had asked about Kira training him in using the very basic clone jutsu, a technique her sister had taught her long ago. She remembered all the times she would use it to trick her only friend on the island. Man did she really miss those simpler days. In all honestly, Kira partially wanted to tell the kid that she had no interest in teaching him anything at this exact moment, since today was Kira’s day off to not give two shits about anything but herself; and she had already given an unnecessary amount of attention to somebody who obviously didn’t deserve it. At the end of the day though, she did offer to train the boy. Besides, it was a simple technique; and the boy was as sweet as a sugar cube so she couldn’t resist!.

“ Alrighty you little munchkin. I’ll help you out! When I’m done with you, you’ll be ready to nail that test to the wall!”

The Uzumaki bursted with energy, though the sudden movement made her realize she may have sat in the scorching sun for a little too long because her skin was burning like the butt of a pan. It didn’t hurt, but it did cause some minor discomfort. Still, she was feeling mighty sexy in her bikini so she decided to remain in it. 

“Alrighty, so to perform the Clone Jutsu, You have to perform the Ram, Snake, Tiger hand seals in that specific order!” 

As Kira was teaching the kid, she was performing those exact actions herself and just like that a clone appeared next to hers looking just as good. What’s better than one Kira you may ask? TWO Kiras. 

“ I’m not sure if they taught you this, but this technique is useful for trying to trick your enemy during combat! By forming these clones, you can try to trick them from figuring out which one if the real you! But be careful, because the clones do not disrupt the area around themselves, and they also don’t cause shadows!”

Kira pointed to the ground under the clone to show the kid that it didn’t have a shadow like they did. The red-haired girl was feeling pretty smart teaching this youngster the basics of ninjutsu. Maybe she’d apply to be a teacher in the academy… well maybe not. She wasn’t exactly the best role model to have.

“ Alright Johan! You give it a try! Remember, Ram, Snake, Tiger; and concentrate on making a copy of yourself!"
Johan Pendragon
Johan Pendragon
Citizen

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:07 pm
"ALRIGHT!" Said Johan, getting pumped. It was just a simple matter of gathering the energy, doing the hand seals in the right order. And focusing said energy into a doppelganger of yourself.... Ok, kind of weird and seemingly impossible. But he would try none of the less. Ram, snake, tiger! Thought Johan as he quickly moved his and's through the seals. These were actually his favorite since they were the closest seals to identical as one could get. Nice and easy. "Let's make a clone!" The boy called out.

Gathering the energy inside of himself was hard. He had very little experience with this kind of thing and hardly even knew what it felt like. Still, he was not practicing in front of a mirror. He had someone to impress! He felt it, from the center of his body at the core of his Chakra network. There was power in him real power. Closing his eyes he drew up the image of himself from his very soul. His hair was spiky and brown, his weapons were in all the right places. He was sweating out in the terrible sun.... The end result!

*Poof!* An excellent clone of the boy appeared right next to him! Standing just as tall as the boy, his hair and vest on one mark off. He looked in his eyes... "Yahoo!" He yelled jumping up and pumping his fist into the air. His clone did as well. "Thank you so much Kira! I am one down already on that Genin test! I'll be sure to practice it lot's at home before I take it. Just you watch! I'll be a top tier Ninja before you even know it! That's a promise from Johan Pendragon!" The boy was thrilled. He wanted to do this Jutsu over and over again till it was just like blinking! Partly because it was so cool, partly because he wanted to pass the crap out of that test. "I owe you one!" He said.

After she had finished responding to him he would wave. "Well, I'll let you get back to it! I am going to go wash off and see how many clones I can make!" The boy would walk away, really happy from today's events. He wanted to show his mother as soon as she was home.

ooc: With that I exit! 1600 words means eight stats, Johan has learned the clone Jutsu! His last two posts being used for training.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:58 pm
Kira crossed her arms and watched the kid concentrate, trying overly hard to make sure he got it perfect and form his little other fake self. It seemed like the kid was somewhat of a fast learned because just like that, there was a second little Johan. Kira was taken aback a bit. She remembered the first time she tried to learn the technique herself, she had screwed up a few times. Once, it actually came out as a male version of herself. 

“Wow, I’m impressed Johan! You got it on your first try!  Try to remember me when you become a big strong ninja!” 

Kira winked at the overly excited kid as he ran off to continue practicing his brand new move. Kira smiled. Now that was a good kid. The Uzumaki wondered if there were other like him here in Sunagakure. The village continued to impress her the longer she prolonged her visit. Maybe she would end up staying awhile. With that, she walked back to her little claimed territory of paradise and sat back on her chair. She reached into her bag and applied lotion all of her skin before relaxing comfortably to enjoy the rest of her day. That was, until her whole body rejected the lotion she placed and began to burn up to any soft touch! She had definitely been in the song too long! The sun’s rays here were way stronger than back home! Collecting her things, Kira headed towards the hospital, maybe someone could treat her bad sunburn!

[Exit]
TWC: 2819
Claiming 14 Stat points 
437/1000 towards Keiren no Jutsu
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:30 am
Both of you are approved for training and stats.
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:23 am
(may I join?)
Johan Pendragon
Johan Pendragon
Citizen

Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:26 am
(Your welcome to thread with me! However, this thread has ended. Pm me if you want too!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum