Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Blues
Blues
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A bit advanced, but worth it for this. [Io, Hado.] Empty A bit advanced, but worth it for this. [Io, Hado.]

Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:33 am
He's back out on the streets once more, his white hair sticking up in bunches haphazardly from underneath his goggles and gas mask, he's annoying any looks from the people around him as there glares make him feel...anxious, like he wants to run and eventually he has to get used to this feeling..It doesn't feel like it's going to go away anytime soon and may be something he just has to get used to during his time here...He's quickly reaching his deadline, he'll have to take missions soon and gain some experience in the field...There..There doesn't seem to be any squad assignments in this Village. Which implies that he'll be taking these missions by himself, this fact worries him for various reasons..He knows the bandit groups in this country are actually very wide-spread..And while he's never encountered any he's heard rumors that they hire Shinobi as well..He's been trained personally by the former-Raikage, he can't simply lay idly by or else he's tarnishing his legacy and that's something he couldn't bare.
He's been working on something lately, something a bit advanced but if he can awaken it..His arsenal could be expanded exponentially, his intent is to increase his physical attributes and upgrade his chakra pool even further in order to properly channel the techniques that Yaju-Sensei left him..But those come later, much, much later.

He's currently on the path to the academy, in the open and on a well traveled route that perhaps would make it easier for people who recognize the strangely garbed Cyborg to approach him, he's lost in thought for now, avoiding the people on the roads as he intends to travel towards his more secluded space in the academy grounds, away from the public eye but in clear sight of the Queensman and Instructors and other Shinobi who can make sure no fishy business is occurring inside the walls...He just doesn't wanna seem suspicious, grabbing scrolls and wandering off to somewhere private would be a bit suspect, so he just chose a place that feels secluded while staying in view of those who might cast suspicion upon him. It's close to Kumogakure after all.
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A bit advanced, but worth it for this. [Io, Hado.] Empty Re: A bit advanced, but worth it for this. [Io, Hado.]

Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:33 pm
Humming, Hado zipped along the road towards Blues, having just left the Ninja Academy. While it was hard for him to not notice the people glaring at those who were obviously ninjas, a bit of tact went a long way, it would seem. Literally walking with a bounce in his step, he approached Blues.

When he was closer, and out of earshot of everyone else he said "Heya, how is it going? Did you get accepted into the village? I made it to genin here!" Hado was vibrating a little, due to quivering with excitement.

A short pause followed. "Hey, it occurred to me." Hado piped up. "If we are accepted into the village, maybe we could go on missions together. What do you think? Oh, wait, I don't even have my clan element, maybe that won't be such a good idea. Then again, there are pretty low rank missions, we might be ok if we don't have to fight. Still though, I need to train that lightning element or I cannot mess with magnetism much. Say, do you know anything about the lightning stuff? I have some experiments I want to try but anything helps."

Hado began trying to concentrate his chakra in one hand, trying to build up static electricity by rubbing different layers of chakra together. Suddenly, a small arc flashed between his fingers, likely too fast for some to see. "Ooooh. That's cool, lemme try again!"

Hado continued training his electricity. He had some cool abilities apparently, that were almost latent, but needed to be awakened. However, he was not likely to get any of that soon.
Blues
Blues
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A bit advanced, but worth it for this. [Io, Hado.] Empty Re: A bit advanced, but worth it for this. [Io, Hado.]

Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:04 am
He frowns underneath his gas-mask and ponders running the rest of the way to the academy..But that would draw more eyes to him, what if they decided to chase him? What if they followed him into the academy? What if it causes another riot and he's kicked ou-? He begins panicking again as his thoughts run wild, not noticing his friend waltzing right up to him until he speaks and Blues jumps a foot in the air in surprise spinning and standing with his arms in a position that looks like he's about to flee, he relaxes after a moment and nods hesitantly, meekly gesturing to the headband around his neck, he too got accepted, though he was already a Genin...He couldn't find that boy named Arashi again either, but he's sure he'll come seek him out some other time! He seemed like a good person, helping out a few lost Shinobi like that..His friend continues and he tilts his head curiously, the blank mask and goggles staring back at him and he nods once more in agreement, having a team makes things so much easier!

He's also not sure if he can fight at his level as well...Easier missions would be much more preferable..Though he did help stop a Bomb threat in Kumo once..And wh- "What are you doing?" He hisses attempting to grab his friends wrists and separating them, if allowed he discreetly glances around and then sighs out in relief with a shake of his head, his voice is slightly muffled but he, after a moment, realizes his actions and holds up his hands defensively. "I-I think that people around here don't like Ninja...very..much.." He trails off weakly and gestures towards the road to the academy "I-I know a few things about the lightning element..? I can help...If you want?" He says with a shrug of his shoulders, his voice quiet and slightly raspy from not being used often...People are scary. He gestures for the boy to follow, leading him off to his discreet training area beside the Academy, in clear view of teachers. He's already capable of making certain effects with lightning, but nature changing jutsu is hard...Sooo "D-do you think you can use a C-rank Level Ninjutsu?" He asks, he doesn't...know any others? He's just very naturally attuned with lightning...And come to think of it, he should train his element while he's at it...Perhaps it'd be best to look into that while he's helping his friend with this?
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:37 pm
“Hey! Good Job!” Hado shouted, seeing the head band sitting it self on Blues’ person. Fortunately or perhaps unfortunately, he made nothing of Blues jumping into the air. Perhaps that fellow was exercising.

Suddenly, Blues tried to grab Hado’s hands. That’s an odd way to hand shake, Hado thought.

From Blues words though, it seemed that was perhaps the first bit of aggression in any form that Hado had seen from his friend. “I’m just practicing my…” his voice trailed off as he realized why the older boy wanted the training done else where. “Oh, my mistake, sorry.”

His smile returned though, as the other boy continued speaking. “You know about the lightning stuff? Coolleo! That would be awesome!” How the words spoken in a quiet but enthusiastic whisper, got past Hado’s giant grin, is a bit of a mystery to this day.

He followed the other boy towards the training area next to the ninja academy. “I know a D rank jutsu already! And, I have a bunch of energy! I’m ready to try a C rank jutsu, but I should try to learn that lightning stuff if I can first. Got any tips?” Hado was jumping up and down a little with excitement as he said this.

“Don’t know if it would be of any help to you but I can teach you a few earth things, like how to do this.”

Hado bent down, picked up a stick, and extended it into a chunk the size of a walking stick, approximately an inch and a half thick, and a meter and a half long., which was about his height. “Like this here thing. It’s pretty sturdy!” He smacked it against the ground. Due to his current relative weakness, and lack of strength, a hole formed in the ground, but the stick was fine.

A short pause, and them… “Oh, wait, I just forgot, I am able to do that because I have the earth element? Do you have the earth element? I might be able to help you practice if you need!”

“Say, what is up with the people? What would they not like about us? The other ninjas seem ok, except for one that looked rather injured.” Hado was a little bewildered, as he contemplated the possibilities, few though they were in his mind.

If the other boy did not say anything, Hado would get bored and wander off.

(659)
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:45 pm
(sorry echo, I needed the topic slot! Will return to rp with you again if you want, when you return! :) )

Hado worked away at the lightning but his lack of attention span took over and soon he was digging away into the ground, working on another jutsu. Well, sort of. Until his chakra was concentrated enough to be able to manipulate the ground easily, well, to make earth clones, he was going to have to make do with piles of dirt to transmute into clones. Yes, Hado was suddenly training the earth clones because that was what he had spontaneously decided to work on instead of training the lightning element and it definitely did not have anything to do with Blues being self absorbed in some thing. So yeah, he figured it would be impolite to go and just abandon the other fellow, to his fate, what ever that may be, but, for now at least he would train his little heart out working on the jutsu.
Unfortuantely this one was not very offense in nature, but it did give him some more latitude in terms of what he could do. Hopefully if there was another mission he needed to do relatively soon, he would be able to use it to decent ways. His current abilities were lacking, and after a disastrous mission in which he was rather painfully cut multiple times due to taking some silly risks, well, he just felt that becoming a better user of clones would be extremely helpful. That way he could get more information from the fight and such, the entire situation really, before he was in danger of being swamped. Or killed. That would not be very pleasant either really.

Well, hopefully it did not come to that. He was honestly hoping he could at least spar with these mud dirt clone thingies. Then he could make himself stronger faster if he was lucky. Even if not, the clones had a lot of uses for him. Hopefully this did not take a long time.

Gathering his chakra, Hado began pouring the chakra into the dirt that was a fair – ly bad representation of his being. Slowly, the clunky thing began to move slowly, then it crumpled into little bits. Oops.

Hado was a bit glum at this. Glancing back at Blues, who was still busy with some thing or other, Hado began working on rebuilding the clone again with dirt, but this was a hard task. Especially with those who have concentration issues. Honestly, this would be a pain, because his energy was running out too and Hado was almost slightly cranky, a truly dangerous state of being. Well, that ran out soon as he saw the dirt moving together and his boyish young curiosity got the better of him. The dirt slowly coalesced into a moving pile of seamless dirt, free flowing over the ground.

Oops.

Looks like this was not the jutsu he was looking for! Well, time to try again. Letting the dirt go limp, in the training grounds, Hado relaxed for a moment, before surging his chakra into the ground again. So far it looked like all the jutsu involved the same kinds of things to activate them, and it was merely how one used their chakra to manipulate stuff. This made being a ninja suddenly seem so much less interesting.

He was fading… getting too tired. “Sorry Blues, I need to have a nap, all this jutsu training is tuckering me out!”

Hado would wander off, time for a nap!

(exit)
(659+572=1231)
(claiming +6 stat points, and 1231 words towards Earth Clone technique)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:40 pm

Approved @ Hado
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum