Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Prove your worth rank up.  Empty Prove your worth rank up.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:43 pm
[Mission Link]

Tatusya arrived at the village gates. Today was the day where he had the chance to rank up to Chuunin. In hope it was going to be him Kasai and Jason. They had not laid out a team leader as Tatusya did not think it was necessary. Partly because they  were a small group and also that all three of them were very mature. Tatsuya feels that they all have much skill and working together would not be a problem. If Youka had taught Tatusya one think it was how to work as a team. Sure Jason had not know Tatusya and Kasai very long but thinks should go okay and if needed is Tatusya remembers correctly Nami can communicate with anyone if she wished too.

As soon a Tatsuay arrives at  the gates he walks over to the exit and entrance booth to make sure everything was in order for their departure. They had to receive a scroll that was was important to the village. It would be the hardest mission Tatusya has done but he had been training hard the last couple of days. Tatusya did wish that he would have been able to get another summon but he should be alright.

When Kasai and Jason show up (if not already) Tatusya would say hello and make sure every one knew what this mission was about.
The mission had been posted in the mission center so the other two did have a chance to look it over.
Feeling excited Tatsuya wonders what they will find and who they will have to fight. As well Tatusya could not shake the though of what he could buy after the mission.
Tatsuay would have to stay focused  on the mission and not the outcome. All that mattered was the completion of the mission and above all else they safety of all three Genin.

[W/C 312]

[Hey so Jason because we just got out of a thread do you think ill be okay to add in the the stats and what ever jutsu that would get approved cause I think its up to the people in the thread]
[Also remember got to keep each post to 300 at the min.]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Prove your worth rank up.  Empty Re: Prove your worth rank up.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:44 pm
A strange mission, to reach the rank of chuunin. It was actually quite a strange to think about. For as long as Kasai could remember, he had been a Genin. This mission though, it claimed it could change that. To achieve a higher rank. The idea seemed alien to him, though also like something that was supposed to happen. 
It seemed simple enough, an investigation with a retrieval, and yet, there had to be more. Kasai, though he could not help it, felt as if it were more than a mission, and instead, a test of sorts. He knew it could not be so, but it felt so. 
Anyway, enough rambling for the pure sake of word count. 
Approaching Tatsuya, Kasai would greet him as usual. 
"Hello, friend," he would say, bowing. 
Upon Tatsuya making sure that everyone knew what the mission was about, Kasai would have a few questions.
"It is simply to investigate an unusual scene, is it not? To retrieve a scroll that lays there, if it be simple as that. Though to achieve a higher stance, a higher rank, a new title. The task is far too simple, is it not? Have my days of being hunted rose my caution higher than it should be? Or is there more to such a mission with such rewards as this? I know not."
He would wait and listen if Tatsuya had more of a reply, seeing as he knew more about the mission than Kasai himself did. 
He knew close to nothing about Jason's capabilities, however, he assumed they were comparable to his own, else Tatsuya would not have invited him on this seemingly hidden goal. However, he felt sure that if Jason could compare, they would have no problem with whatever would happen to show up. Especially with Kasai and Tatsuya's completely fatal fire and shadow combination, any foe would be faced with a terrifying force.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:53 am
[as soon as I post all of our jutsu and stats will be locked in so go ahead and add what you need to to your stat pages and I will post later on today]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:33 pm
Jason was the last out of the three to arrive, Nami his fox familiar right at his heels. It was a chance to finally advance in rank. Another step on his way to becoming Hokage. It was funny how Tatsuya had asked him to accompany him and Kasai on this mission when he had plans to ask them both the same thing. According to the mission board it was a simple recon and recovery mission but with the reward being Chuunin rank something didn't add up. There had to be more to the mission than what was posted. After arriving, Jason would greet both Kasai and Tatsuya with a quick "hey" and then listen to what Tatsuya had to say about the mission. Kasai had some questions after Tatsuya had finished talking. It seemed that Jason wasn't the only one who thought there was more to the mission than was posted.
 "I agree with Kasai. This whole thing seems to be a little too good to be true if you ask me. The reward for a simple recon and retrieval mission is Chuunin rank? I wouldn't be surprised if something more turns up while we are out there. You don't know anything more about it Tatsuya?" Jason would say to the two of them. He had sparred with Tatsuya o two separate occasions and knew he was as skilled as himself if not more so from everything he had been through with the Demon. Jason hadn't gotten a chance to gauge Kasai's skill but he could sense that it rivaled his own and Tatsuya's. That was good because he had a feeling they were going to need each other's skill before the mission was over. It had occurred to Jason that Kasai actually hadn't met Nami before now and so he should introduce them and give both Tatsuya and Kasai a quick run down of what she could do.
 "Oh Kasai, I just remembered, you haven't actually met Nami yet. This is Nami, my familiar. She and I share a special bond where we are in constant telepathic communication. She can also communicate telepathically to other people if she wants or needs to within 25ft and can stay mentally linked with me as far away as one mile. She can also move around without being seen or heard and can share her heightened senses with someone but it leaves her unable to do much else for a time afterwards. I figured I might as well let the two of you know what she could do before we head out. Consider her abilities if you come up with any strategies while we are out there." he said to both of them and then would await their response to his questions and this new information.
WC: 467
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:27 pm
[occ: So anything that is written in the mission description is what the people doing the mission know.]

A worthy and wise question was asked by both Kasai and Jason. Tatusya would wait to answer it until Jason is finished talking about Nami.

"Thats definitely a good question and it makes me think the same. In a small print of the mission it does state that the thief came form a bandit camp and that we will most likely come across one. However what is not said is how strong the bandits are and if they have a leader. I am assuming that they will have a leader and that he or she will posses some form of jutsu so we may have to stay on our toes."

Tatusya did think that they would come across some bandits with jutsu so they would have to stay sharp.

"Another thing is if we do come across a bandit with considerable power then I can be used as a support with my shadow manipulation wile you two finish them off."

Looking at the clock at the guard post they need to get going.

"So if we have nothing else to say we should get going the only thing that may be a problem is we have no leads to where the bandits may be so we will have too look out for clews."

With that Tatusya exits the village into the forest with his friends. But before he does Tatusya creates four Earth Shadow Clones. It was nice because they were free to create and Tatuays only needed to spend Apt to reform them. If one of them finds something then they will relies its self and give that gained knowledge to Tatusya .

Once running Tatsuya's eyes flicker around to see if he can pick up on anything but if may be a wile until they find the bandits. They did have plenty of time so there was no needing to rush. If they ran too fast then they could miss something.

[322 W/C]
[occ: Hey so tell me if im wrong about these shadow clones when it comes to gaining knowledge like you can with normal shadow clones.]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:16 pm
(so, 9 posts until we find the bandit camp total. I'm assuming that is not 9 each, in which case, after Jason posts, we each only need one more post)
Kasai listened to everything carefully, thinking it out. Listening to Tatsuya, Kasai would begin to form hundreds of plans, each one different for a different situation. Bandits. They should not be much trouble. However, there was one part he had to be sure of. 
However, Kasai would wait until they were on the move to ask his question.
"Did the mission state anything about fatalities? If we were to encounter the bandits, and possibly more than we expect, what are our actions? Are we to render them unconscious? Or end their lives all together? One is far easier for skill, and the other is far easier on the conscious of the mind." 
Kasai remembered when he had been forced to kill his friend, or so he had been lead to believe. It was a terrible burden on the mind, and changes you tremendously forever. If Jason had not already suffered the burden, he did not wish for him to. 
He too would begin to survey the area, seeing what he could, letting his chakra flow out from him, being eyes and ears beyond any that he could have as a human. Flying through the forest, feeling every tree and blade of grass. His months away had taught him to survive faster than any training in the leaf village could. He could feel anything, however, if it were a simple scroll that they were looking for, it would be close to impossible to spot with just his chakra. Yet, it was not the scroll that he was looking for with his chakra; it was the holder. 
He searched for anyone or anything in the forest, aside from the plants around them, and themselves. The birds, the animals, the insects. He searched as far as he could, while still moving alongside Jason and Tatsuya.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:32 pm
[Tatsuya it doesn't say anything in the description but since they are clones I would assume they have the same abilities]

Jason listened as Tatsuya spoke and then created four clones of some kind. Jason thought that was a good idea and since he could create shadow clones he figured he would use them to help search as well. He made the clone sign and then two clones appeared in a puff of smoke. One turned in to a hawk and flew off and the other turned in to a wolf to search the ground.. 'Nami you go too. It will go faster if we have more eyes searching. Stay within a mile of me and the two clones though so we can share information.' he said to his fox telepathically and she took off in to the forest to search. When that was done and over with Jason followed Tatsuya and Kasai in to the forest themselves, keeping his eyes peeled for any signs of danger or the bandit. Still running, Kasai said "Did the mission state anything about fatalities? If we were to encounter the bandits, and possibly more than we expect, what are our actions? Are we to render them unconscious? Or end their lives all together? One is far easier for skill, and the other is far easier on the conscious of the mind."
Kasai's words made a lot of sense to Jason and he was curious about the same things. Jason had never killed anyone before and was hoping he wouldn't have to but if it came down to it he would do whatever was necessary to protect his team and finish the mission. He knew all three of them were more than capable of handling themselves so he wasn't really worried, but he had a weird feeling about this mission from the start and that didn't bode well. He would listen for any response from Tatsuya while still running and looking for the bandit. According to Nami, neither her nor Jason's clones had found anything yet.

[-40 for shadow clones, -5 each clone for transformation jutsu]
WC: 321

Jason's stats:
Health: 20
Chakra: 55
Stamina: 130AP
Speed: 80
Strength: 40

Clone 'A' stats:
Stamina: 125AP

Clone 'B' stats:
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:43 pm
Having four clones being sent out Tatsuya runs along the path with Jason and Kasai. There could be a good chance that they bandit had went right into the woods but thats what their clones were for. Tatsuya had sent his own clones out into the woods to see if they could pick up anything their.
Tatsuya looks for things like broken sticks and trampled leaves as if some one had made a brake form the path. Tatsuya also kept his eyes in the trees to see if there were any signs of anyone travailing that way. It was definitely a fact that the bandit that stoll the scroll was skilled and was probably a ninja as the scroll its self was not in the easiest place to get.

After listing to Kasai's question Tatusay is ready with an answer.

"The mission did not say that we were not allowed to kill the bandits meaning that if we do, the village will not hold it against us however it is against my  view to kill any of them at this given moment. Unless of course there is no other way I wish to not kill any of the bandits."

Now Tatusya did not hold the bandits lives to be worth anything less than his friends but Tatusya will protect his friends over the lives of the bandits. No matter how Tatusya felt he had to keep his eyes on the environment.

Soon they came to a dumpling stand and Tatusya will proceed to stick his head inside for a moment to ask if they had seen any shady men walking around. The owner claims to not have seen any one of the "shady type" but will report to the village if they do.

Continuing with their run Tatusya remains quiet and alert for when something comes up. 

[W/C 307]
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:25 pm
(alright, after Jason posts, we find the bandit camp)
"I too, wish to not be forced into taking a life again. If need be, blood will be shed to preserve our own, however, murder is a terrible thing. To simply make unconscious should be our ultimate goal if we encounter any difficulty," Kasai said, agreeing with Tatsuya. Kasai had witnessed too much slaughter to ever have the wish to experience it again. 
Without clones such as the other two used, Kasai had to reply on his ability to sense chakra alone. However, because he was not distracted with clones, he could devote all his attention to his chakra sense, allowing it to guide him and see far beyond what he would ever be able to. 
Kasai could sense something. Perhaps a person, a ways off, running away. It caught his attention, though, because it was so very unusual. He sought further, pushing his chakra senses to the limit. Still though, it was too far away. Too distant for him to see. He would tell the others of this, if they had not noticed for himself. 
"Friends, there is something ahead. Far ahead. Too far for my eyes or my chakra to tell, but I believe it to be human movement, unusual and strange, retreating at a fast pace, though slower than our own. Tell me, have either of you picked up anything similar? A clue, a hint, a turn, a sight? Anything that may help us towards our goal?"
Kasai would ask this while they all were still moving, his chakra sense still being pushed to its limits, beyond what he had tried before. 
He hoped that Jason or perhaps Tatsuya were able to pick up something while they were moving. They should be able to. They had been moving very fast, and for a very long time. Kasai suspected they were nearing in on their goal. It shouldn't be long now.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:33 am
[yes and then spend 6 posts getting to the camp and "taking out" all hostiles. After that we need only face the bandit chief and retrieve the scroll]

Both Tatsuya and Kasai had agreed on not taking another's life unless absolutely necessary. That made Jason respect the two of them more as he had the same ideals. He had never taken a life and did not plan on doing so unless he was forced to in order to protect his own our his friends' lives. "I too agree that taking lives must be avoided unless absolutely necessary. I have not yet had to take a life and I do not wish that to change any time soon. Though if it came down to them or one of us, I will do what is necessary." he said in response to the two of them. While they were still running, Kasai had sensed something ahead of them. Just before he spoke, Nami had mentioned that one of his clones had seen something in the same direction and was now with the other clone and Nami herself.
"Friends, there is something ahead. Far ahead. Too far for my eyes or my chakra to tell, but I believe it to be human movement, unusual and strange, retreating at a fast pace, though slower than our own. Tell me, have either of you picked up anything similar? A clue, a hint, a turn, a sight? Anything that may help us towards our goal?"
"Actually just now Nami has informed me that one of my clones spotted an unusual man running close to where you just described. My two clones and Nami have met up and are tailing him as we speak. We should be able to catch up with him soon but it seems he is headed to a larger bandit camp. They aren't able to give me a precise number of bandits there but it is well over ten. Let us try to retrieve the scroll before the bandit meets up with his friends or else we may have more trouble on our hands than we planned for." Jason said to the two of them. He was glad he had sent his clones on ahead to search the area. This could turn into a large fight quickly if they didn't hurry. Jason thanked Nami and asked her to try and find out what the exact number of bandits so they an idea of what they were dealing with while he awaited a response from his teammates.
WC: 394

Jason's stats:
Stamina: 130AP

Clone 'A' stats: