Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
70 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

Kill the Hyuuga (S rank Mission, Solo) Empty Kill the Hyuuga (S rank Mission, Solo)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:25 pm
Mission Specs:

Hysterio sighed deeply. He hated the thought of having to do this, mostly because he had to leave the little girl alive. Unharmed physically too. That would be a royal pain. The other two though he could kill, meaning the grandmother would be quite easy, since even in her picture it was obvious she was crippled. In the darkness of his apartment, the light turned off, Hysterio put on his armour, his disguise, his weapons and items, then summoned Frank Sinatra, placing a Mark Seal on the bird immediately after. “Hey, I got a secret mission to do ok? Here is the deal. I have to assassinate someone but I would prefer to do it in secret. I need you to wait at a safe distance away. If you see anything fly out the windows, or hear some dangerous sounds just before or after I enter, active your inner energy. I think only I will need the extra little boost, you should be fine, since your chakra levels are comparable to most genin, you will not stand out I think. Speaking of which, could I take your leek? I may need it as a prop.”

Having gotten everything he needed, including a leek, Hysterio opened the window, helped Frank Sinatra out, and then climbed out himself. It had taken a while to find out where the Hyuuga family lived, since they were in the refugee area formerly of Tengakure, but fortunately their hut (4 rooms if the building plans for those huts was correct) was away from the others, generally out of earshot. Not that a large explosion would not attract the neighbors, but this area of town sometimes got rough yo, so a little fight might not be any real surprise.

Hysterio checked all his stuff – his swords were strapped to his back, forming a make shift shield. His armour protected his entire body, the armour gleaming in the night and proving an unfortunate disadvantage. At least he could still see. Fortunately, on top of his armour but under his items, he had on his disguise. Black pants, a black jacket, a black helmet all covered up his armour such that it was not evident. Of course, these were not very strong, any strike would tear away the fabric. Hopefully it would be too dark for this to be revealed though. “Follow me. The hut is by itself, you will know which one it is when I start descending. If someone else tries to come out, stop them. If it is a little girl, keep her from escaping. If it is either grand parent, kill them.” Frank Sinatra summoned another Leek just because, since he was waiting, holding it in his beak. Hysterio took a moment and cut his roll of wire into two equal sized lengths, 2 meters long each.

Hysterio weaved hand signs, and changed his form into that of a large owl. Flying through the air, followed by Frank Sinatra, he approached the hut, which was on the outskirts, far away from the rest of the huts, separated by about 200 meters and a lot of trees interspersed everywhere, not that the other huts were close together either. When they were several hundred meters away, he saw a large dragon shaped beastie flying away from the hut, over the ocean. At this time of night, the moon was in the sky about 45 degrees out, between the Zenith and the horizon, providing slightly dim but sufficient illumination. In the dark the leek would look like a walking stick, oddly coloured of course. As Hysterio reached the correct house, he began circling overhead in a small circle centered on the middle of the hut, about 20 meters overhead, followed by Frank Sinatra.

Being that the house had no sky lights, and was just as simple hut, it was unlikely anyone would stick their heads up and look straight up from the window, especially given that the moon was at a different angle. Their shadows were largely nonexistent, so much light was able to get between them and the spots on the ground where their shadows would be if they were closer. Hopefully nobody had a reason to have their chakra sensory on, he really needed a thing to hide his chakra, but he had not thought of it yet at all. If nobody stirred in the house after a while of drifting, he would begin flying down, around the side, avoiding the windows and keeping a distance of 5 meters from the walls.

(ooc: Haru said the hut was a 4 room thing. Left it up to me whether it was close or far from other dwellings so I will say it is far away

Also he said to not fight his familiar which would be left in the house, so I am having it fly away early. Let me know if you need any edits done)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Kill the Hyuuga (S rank Mission, Solo) Empty Re: Kill the Hyuuga (S rank Mission, Solo)

Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:50 pm
Haru was having a strange dream. He was walking through a misty forest, by his side was his wife. Soon they would hear water flowing, walking in that direction he would see the outline of a great river. Emerging from the shade of the forest Haru would see a silhouette by the shore, it was an adult male and he seemed somehow familiar and strange at the same time. As they moved closer, the figure would step into the water. The closer they got, the farther into the water the man moved, making slow but steady steps, each putting him deeper into the flow. Haru felt calm if not for a slightly irritating sensation somewhere in the back of his head. He took his wife's hand and continued towards the water, interested in who the man was or why he was doing this. The irritation in his mind slowly grew as he approached and the man was now submerged all the way to his chest. Haru stopped, the water was now less than a meter from his bare toes. Now the irritating feeling grew into pain. With his eyes narrow from bearing it, the old master would look up at the man. Only his head was still above water and the flow seemed to have intensified, yet he did not move, as if the water did not push him the slightest. The head would begin to turn and Haru's eyes widened. It was his son. Just before submerging completely his lips would whisper 'I wait for you' and then he would dissolve into thousand lotus leaves to be carried away by the flow. Hearing a strange roar, Haru would turn to the left, where the river flowed from. With his pain now almost tangible, he would see a giant white wave. Coming closer to him the water splatter turned red, radiating with his agony. It would hit him, the cold water washing his pain away.

And Haru Hyuuga Senior would wake. Immediately sitting up in his bed the old man would find himself in cold sweat. The dream was still vivid in his mind, but soon he would notice something else. The irritating feeling from the dream did not disappear. It was no longer the massive pain that it was there, but he could still feel it and now he could recognize it. It was a sensation of a powerful chakra nearby. In fact, he could pinpoint it directly above their hut. Still in bed, Haru's veins around his eyes would become apparent as he activated his byakugan to take a look at who it was. His wife Kuni would wake up at this point, noticing that something was not right and that Haru had his byakugan active. In the mean time he would cautiously inspect the strange owl.

Haru Hyuuga Senior stat page
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Kill the Hyuuga (S rank Mission, Solo) Empty Re: Kill the Hyuuga (S rank Mission, Solo)

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:54 am
Using Chakra sensory, it was a simple matter to figure out where old Gramps was, since he was not realling hiding his power after all. It was at this point that Hysterio kind of wished that he could make clones, cause honestly, to be able to do such a thing would help rather immensely, since he needed to both take care of the little sister and kill off the grandparents. Flying down, he would land on the window sill of the lone chakra signature, presumably the little sister's. He could have sworn he had felt the large chakra signature move, but it was honestly hard to tell, since it was at most a small movement. Hopefully gramps was still asleep but who knows. If Gramps moved, or hid his chakra, then Hysterio would be wisest to assume the old dude was awake. It was probably too much to hope that the old dude would stay passed out for long, but Hysterio did not have a lot of choice if he was to leave the little sister alive and unharmed.

Unless Gramps had given Hysterio some reason to believe he was sneaking up quickly, Hysterio would transform back to his original form, with the disguise he was wearing visible, and dive through the window in his armour, grabbing the wire from a pouch he would swiftly approach the little sister, grab her arms, using them as leverage to force her to firstly stay down, and secondly, to limit her motion. Then he would swiftly tie her hands together behind her back, then her ankles together, all of this being as fast as he could. As she was likely not very strong it was unlikely she would be fast enough or strong enough to resist.

Assuming he had not been interrupted up until this point, he would draw three kunai in his right hand, and hold her with his other arm. Unfortunately, he had to make sure she saw both the killings. So tedious. He would approach the doorway to her room, quietly, coming to a stop about a meter away. He would have been watching for signs of movement or such from Grandpa and Grandma using the Chakra Sensory.

(if you would like to assume all 3 family members are in the same room pm me and i will edit)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:43 am
Haru would observe the owl land by his granddaughter's window. At this point, he was already on alert and ready to spring from the bed at any moment, which is exactly what he would do when the ninja that was transformed as the owl retook his form and lunged through the window, shattering it and sending pieces throughout the girl's room. But by the time Haru was at Aryll's doors, which took only a moment as the rooms were next to each other, the intruder had already bound her hands, but not yet her feet. He would not stop at the door though, this man clearly had ill intentions so he did not need to warn him.

Unless the intruder changed his actions, Haru would run up to him and punch him in the face.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:06 pm
Dang, the old Gramps moves pretty fast. Hysterio's chakra sensory noticed the other fellow suddenly start moving pretty quickly.

He had tied the little girl's hands behind her back by the time the Hyuuga master was at the door, and then he had to abandon his plans of tying her feet too, leaving the second bit of wire on the bed. Hopefully she would not get far right now, or would be paralyzed by fear or something.

Turning his head, he started to stand up from his half-crouch, his body about half a meter from the bed which was to his front left, instead of trying to tie the little girl's feet together. He saw the Hyuuga running at him, about 2 meters away, his left fist extending to throw a punch, the fist about 2 meters away from Hysterio, being held close to the Hyuuga's head, and only just extending.

Hysterio would not stand up fully. Instead, he would rise into a crouch, with his knees bent to 90 degree, his right hand coming up starting from his waist to push the Hyuuga's left fist up away from the intended path, touching the Hyuuga's wrist. To allow the punch to go through would have revealed Hysterio's armour, something he was not eager to do. At the same time, his left hand, which was partially hidden by his body, would reach for a Vibro Blade on his back.

If he was able to intercept the Hyuuga's punch, Hysterio's hand would suddenly be covered in a dark glow, about 1 centimeter before impact. The resulting blade would quite possibly cut through the Hyuuga's wrist entirely, leaving a stump. At the same time as his fingers would have made contact with the Hyuuga, Hysterio would summon a gust of wind to push the Hyuuga, not coming directly from the Hyuuga's front, but instead from the front right, so that it would be harder to brace. The gust was aimed to hit the Hyuuga mid-step, though of course this could be a miss as well.

Sharpness of the Yuumei Chakra Blade: 50 + sharpness boost from movement - (125+50)/4=43.75, which I will call 93

Due to Chakra Scaling, the power of the Gale Palm is 65 (original power is 20, chakra scaling makes it 40, +25 from Hysterio's armour)

ap: 406

40 ap stored in the armour

Yuumei: 130

Jutsu used:

Yuumei Chakra Blade -40 ap, -20 Yuumei

Gale Palm -20 ap

Remaining ap on Hyst: 346
Yuumei remaining: 110
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:38 pm
It seems the man was now aware of his presence and was preparing to defend himself. Haru's byakugan would non stop scan him and his chakra, he decided to exercise extreme caution, this did not seem to be a mere thug or thief, this was clearly a shinobi. As his fist neared his target the intruder would respond by thrusting one of his hands up to intercept the Hyuuga's punch. It was obvious that Haru could not allow this to happen, so he would prepare himself and the moment he noticed a flare of chakra inside the man he would activate his jutsu. Chakra would instantly seep from each chakra point in his body, protecting him from from the dark blade that formed and would have sliced his wrist. This would only be apparent for a single moment as immediately afterwards he would begin to spin at incredible speed, the chakra around his body expanding into a rotating 1 meter radius mass and most likely pushing the intruder away.

Unless something else happened that would make him stop, when the rotation finished, assuming his foe was not too close, Haru would take a wider stance. During the rotation he noticed that his chakra was somehow weakened by the dark blade. It was obvious that this was an enemy he could not hold back against and would have to bring out his full powers immediately. With the left arm extended in front of him, slightly to crossing to his right, palm up and his right arm extended back, crossing to the left and facing up at the height of his head Haru would prepare for his assault. As he was taking this stance his Byakugan glared intensely at the man who dared to invade his house and threaten his granddaughter, he would not get from this easily.

[Using Heavenly rotation, if my calcs are right, you'd need 95 sharpness to pierce it (that's including the -15 from Yuumei blade) and seeing as you're a tiny bit short, you get pushed away. Because of the timing I think Gale does not happen, as you never touched his hand.

-30AP for Revolving Heaven, -3AP for 3 posts of Byakugan activation
467/500AP remaining]
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:07 pm
osht didnt even see you post here xD

i will get something up tonight if i can, sorry!
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:07 am
(so far the people i ask seem to think the revolving heaven involves multiple spins)

It seems this was not going to be easy, as befitting an elderly Hyuuga master. Before Hysterio began to try to activate the Chakra Blade, the other activated some kind of chakra shell that he immediately began to use in a rotating motion, with himself as the epicenter. Given that the hemisphere was centered on the Hyuuga, it was reasonable to assume that the opponent stayed in the enter the entire time.

Being that this, though sudden, was far below Hysterio's reaction speed, he was able to start pulling his hand down 5 centimeters and backwards at the same time, almost right away after activating the chakra blade. This combined with the initial angle from the other's attack (being a sideways rotation on top of his chakra blade and hand) meaning that Hysterio would receive little if any damage from the attack, armour blocking the actual attack and the angle making damage to his body from rotation and such much more unlikely, the chakra only just beginning to rotate. The chakra reaching out in a meter radius from the user's center, it would reach just past the Hyuuga's arms and would miss Hysterio's armor by about 2-3 centimeters, as Hysterio's own arm reached past his legs, his own fist had been aimed at the Hyuuga's wrist.

As Hysterio's left arm was not impeded by events as it were, it would grab the lkeft vibro blade on his back, and start drawing the blade, holding it pointed towards the side away from both Hysterio and the Hyuuga, the drawing being about three quarters into the Hyuuga's first rotation, and the final ready position about halfway into the second rotation of the opponent. In this position, Hysterio's arm was outstretched to the left, the blade horizontal with the point at waist height, pointy edge towards the Hyuuga, a white glow emanating from the meter long blade.

In addition, Hysterio would first bring his right foot back, as soon as he saw the Hyuuga beginning to spin, bringing it away from the sphere of chakra, and behind his left leg by about 20 centimeters, finishing this about the time the Hyuuga finished his first rotation, as Hysterio was a little faster. If the Hyuuga continued spinning as was likely due to momentum and to make the sphere continuous, etc., Hysterio would step his left foot forwards until he had about 10 centimeters between his left foot and the sphere of rotating chakra, moving his foot more or less depending on the location of the sphere.

He would wait for the Hyuuga to begin slowing down, likely signalling the end of the jutsu, while already holding his blade near the outside of the dome, blade first. When the Hyuga's dome began to recede at the completion of the jutsu, Hysterio would swing his blade, angling downwards slightly to about mid-thigh on the Hyuuga Grandpa's legs. His blade started off held horizontally at about waist height, his arm angled downwards, with the pointy edge facing the Hyuuga, His cut was aimed to slice cleanly through both of the Hyuuga's legs, it was likely the Hyuuga would have trouble dodging this since he had to spin to perform his jutsu and would only just be stopping. As the two ninjas were just outside of arms reach of each other, and Hysterio's blade was extending about a meter out from his hand, the Hyuuga would likely not be able to dodge straight back while avoiding the blade.

Brief Summary: Hysterio sees the Hyuuga making a chakra shell, and starts several actions at once: backing his closer hand and foot (right side) away towards himself, while reaching for a sword with his left hand, drawing it and holding it to the side of the Hyuuga's hemisphere. Uses the Wind Chakra Blade to enhance the Vibroblade. He swings at the Hyuuga's legs when he starts to stop rotating at the presumed end of the jutsu.

(I use the Wind Charka Blade, so the AP is alrgely the same as last post, where i deducted for gale palm which i did not end up using. I am going to deduct 20 ap for the upkeep of the Yuumei Chakra Blade though)

Ap: 326
Yuumei Remaining: 110

Sharpness of the Vibroblade: 212.5 (call it 212)
Health of the Vibro Blade: 60
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:29 pm
Although the old man could see the blade and the strike before his move even finished, thanks to his Byakugan, the time he was given was too short for proper response. Haru had only managed to move slightly back when the blade sliced halfway through his left leg, making it mostly useless. From the pain and loss of bearing he would drop on his left knee. Now he was at a major disadvantage and his own choice was to overwhelm his opponent with a sudden and powerful attack. Wasting no time, he would push off with his still functional right leg and lunge straight as the foe in a sudden burst of speed. Extending his right hand he would attempt to thrust it into the invader's chest at which point if it succeeded he would basically blow them to bits by exploding a wave of chakra at point blank range.

At that moment his wife Kuni would have somehow made it to the doorway, she would look at the scene with a worried and fearful face while leaning on the wall. And Aryll was partially bound and unable to move due to the fear, she would watch this fight that was clearly out of her league and silently hope that her grandfather would win.

[Sorry for taking so long. I decided to take the hit because you made it hard not to. Any defense I could take would only cause me to lose in a couple posts anyways.

Using Mountain Crusher, speed of 175, power of 60.]
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:38 pm
Hysterio, seeing the man begin to fall, and wanting to keep use of his sword so that it was not pulled away from him, began pulling his sword back out sideways from the man's body, having hit just a few centimeters below the knee joint with the approximate midpoint of his blade, almost immediately after his blade stopped. The two combatants were in quite close range still, about a meter and a half apart, the opponent having largely remained in the same spot despite a small shift in position immediately following his jutsu. In addition, as the Hyuuga had been hit in the left leg, and Hysterio was holding his sword in his own left hand, that meant that when the sword was withdrawn from the wound it had created, that the sword was between the Hyuuga's legs, Hysterio had stopped the sword approximately under the center of the Hyuuga's body, angling the blade to point directly upwards as soon as the blade was out of the wound, before swinging the blade upwards, the intiation of the swing occurring as the opponent was mid-fall. If the opponent continued to fall to his left knee, Hysterio's blade would slice into his lower mid-section approximately half way through the Hyuuga's fall. From there it would be a simple thing to just keep slicing upwards as far as the blade could go, which would be likely quite far considering the sharpness of the blade.

As Hysterio's right hand was not apparently interfered with, his right hand would end up in front of, and 5 cm below his right shoulder, about the time the blade was being withdrawn from the Hyuuga's body after the first successful slice.

If the Hyuuga still tried to do the same attack, which would start after Hysterio had sliced significantly into his body a second time, Hysterio would notice the Hyuuga lunging and raising his right arm to attack Hysterio. As soon as the Hyuuga would have begun to stand up and move his arm, Hysterio would begin moving his right arm, still with the Yuumei Chakra blade on it, to try and counter anything the Hyuuga tried to do with his hand. While it would be slightly difficult to see the exact spot at which the Hyuuga aimed, due to the speed of the maneuver, Hysterio could estimate the approximate trajectory though, and bring his right hand up to slice at the Hyuuga's arm, bending his arm so that his hand could get there in the most efficient manner possible. Due to the shorter distance required to travel, his hand would impact the Hyuuga's wrist about 10 centimeters away from his own body, due to the fairly short distance his own arm had to travel helping to counter the Hyuuga's surprising speed.

It should be noted though that if the Hyuuga still went through with his attack, with Hysterio's blade slicing at his lower mid-section, he could likely die from bloodloss, since to do the attack he would have to remain within range of the blade.

Ap: 326-20 (upkeep of Yuumei Blade)=306
sharpness of Vibroblade: 212
Yuumei Chakra blade has a sharpness of 93
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum