Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A rank mission Navi and Sachiko (Private, No kill) Empty A rank mission Navi and Sachiko (Private, No kill)

Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:26 pm
The Blacksmiths Request.

Words Required:2000
Other Requirements:
2-man cell, Konoha only.
Reward:4,000 Ryo, one Katana.
Task:
One of the most respected Blacksmiths in Konohagakure no Sato has a new idea for a blade but he
lacks the required materials, he seeks a rare ore at the top of a mountain that borders
the land of fire, he requires a decent chunk of ore so he can forge his blade, take someone with you
to help in collecting it and carrying it back, beware of bandits that might try and steal the cargo.

As a reward for Sachiko having achieved the rank of Genin, Navi agreed to take Sachiko on her first serious mission. This would be a tough mission for both of them, and they would be out for a long time, but it would be a true test of their ability to work as a team.

Navi was leaning against the gates and waiting for Sachiko to show up as the sun cracked over the horizon. We'll need to leave for the mission soon, where is she?

Navi checked his equipment and was packed and ready to go. All that was left to do now is wait.

WC: 106/2000
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

A rank mission Navi and Sachiko (Private, No kill) Empty Re: A rank mission Navi and Sachiko (Private, No kill)

Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:34 pm
Word Count: 214/2,000

The sun shone faintly through the dark blue sky, casting small beams of light to stretch across the village of Konohagakure.

A young girl wih fiery red hair and bright sky blue eyes could be seen dashing as fast as her legs could carry her to the chosen destination where she would meet her previous mentor and teamate, Navi, for her first serious mission as a reward for making it to be a genin. However, the girl had stopped by the Ninja Supply store before setting out on her mission to stock up on supplies before she went out on such an important mission, but due to her stop she was now late!

Crud, I hope they haven't left yet or that I'm holding them up! the young girl thought in slight horror, picking up her pace considerably until she saw a familiar figure over the horizon. Grinning in relief and happiness at not being left behind, the girl yelled out in apology, "Hiya everyone! Sorry I'm a little late, I stopped at the store to buy a few things!"

Last edited by Pikapi12 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Navi
Navi
Citizen

A rank mission Navi and Sachiko (Private, No kill) Empty Re: A rank mission Navi and Sachiko (Private, No kill)

Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 pm
"Hiya! Sorry I'm a little late, I stopped at the store to buy a few things!"

Navi woke up from his daydream while leaning against the gate. "Oh, hey Sachiko, long time no see. I see you have a leaf headband on now, good work!" He was very proud of his young apprentice making Genin.

He beckoned for her to follow him as he started walking down the road out of the leaf village. "Have you read the mission details yet?" he asked, handing her a scroll.

It said: "One of the most respected Blacksmiths in Konohagakure no Sato has a new idea for a blade but he lacks the required materials, he seeks a rare ore at the top of a mountain that borders the land of fire, he requires a decent chunk of ore so he can forge his blade, take someone with you to help in collecting it and carrying it back, beware of bandits that might try and steal the cargo."

"Read it over carefully Sachiko, this mission will take every ounce of our training." Navi took a deep breath before his voice took a more serious tone. "I will protect you with my life, just be careful." The breeze rushed through his hair and rustled the trees as he spoke.

Total word count so far: 487/2000
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:03 am
Word Count: 616/2,000

As Sachiko finally arrived at the destination, she noticed that Navi seemed a bit disoriented when she had called out to him, as if he was abruptly aroused out of a daydream of some sort. Oops... the young girl thought guiltily before grinning and puffin out her chest proudly at Navi's words.

"Yeah! I promised; didn't I?" the young girl said happily, grinningg in a light manner before becoming a bit more eager as he handed her a new expensive looking scroll, excitedly opening it up. Enscribed inside the scroll was the following: "One of the most respected Blacksmiths in Konohagakure no Sato has a new idea for a blade but he lacks the required materials, he seeks a rare ore at the top of a mountain that borders the land of fire, he requires a decent chunk of ore so he can forge his blade, take someone with you to help in collecting it and carrying it back, beware of bandits that might try and steal the cargo."

Sachiko's face grew determined before she smiled gently at her teamate's words, touched that he would go so far to defend her. "I promise I'll try my best on this mission and will do the best I can to protect you too, Navi!" Sachiko replied obstinately, her sky blue eyes filling with determination.

Last edited by Pikapi12 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:10 am
Just as determined as ever I see Navi thought to himself. Their first destination would be a mountain some distance away, the only thing they would have to worry about on the way there would be a few wild animals. From there all they would need to do is grab the ore and travel back. The hard part would be getting home, every bandit in the region would be coming for them to steal that ore.

Suddenly something was rustling in the bushes. Navi reacted quickly and grabbed the hilt of his sword. Navi focused hard and saw that it was a tiger, crouching in the bushes. "We need to save our chakra for later in this mission. This will be your first test Sachiko. Kill this beast without using any chakra, i'll cover you if you need it."

The tiger leaped from the bushed and charged forward, preparing to pounce on Sachiko. Navi would be ready to step in and help if she needed it.

WC: 875
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:26 am
Word Count: 1, 059/ 2,000

Sachiko grinned at her mentor for a moment before drifing off into a sea of thoughts.

Alright, so all we have to do is grab the rare ore and go. That sounds easy enough... despite the fact that there will be a ton of bandits out to take it from us... ok, maybe it won't be THAT easy after all...

Suddenly, the young girl sensed a prescence in the bushes. She saw a flash of blood red fur mixed with midnight black stripes and paled slightly, recognizing it as a tiger. Wasting no time, the girl grabbed a kunai and some ninja wire from the back of her pockets and hurriedly tied one meter of the ninja wire onto the kunai before spinning it around her head in the air a few times to gain momentum before throwing the kunai on ninja wire at the beast that was rapidly approaching the girl, aiming to kill. If this didn't work, she would hurriedly throw down the smoke bomb in her pack to allow Navi some and her some time to escape the blood- thirsty feline.

Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 am
The powerful tiger pounced forward narrowly dodging the kunai that was thrown at it by Sachiko. When her attack didn't work he saw her pull a smoke bomb out of her pack. The tiger growled and prepared to pounce forward.

Navi watched with a bored expression on his face, spinning a kunai knife around his finger. "Do you need any help Sachiko?"

WC: 1121
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 am
Word Count: 1, 258/ 2,000

"No, it's ok, Navi! I can do this!" Sachiko said deteminedly, denying help from her teacher glaring at the tiger before being hit by an idea. Yes... that should work!

The young girl grinned wickedly as she yanked the kunai on string back to her and hurriedly replaced the weapon with the smoke bomb, intending to temporarily stun and blind thje tiger, waiting for it to pounce as she prepared to throw it at the large feline.

All I have to do is throw this smoke bomb close to the tiger's eyes and dodge his pounce, which should be easy enough. If this fails, I'll flip behind him and yank hit him with the smoke bomb, then killing him with the kunai! Sachiko thought before wishing, Man, I really wish I could use chakra for this battle...
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 am
Navi watched intently as the battle unfolded in front of him. The tiger pounced again and Sachiko responded by using a well timed smoke bomb. Sachiko narrowly dodged the pounce and clutched a kunai in her hand as the tiger moaned with its eyes closed. It was completely disoriented and waving its paws back and forth. It seemed the beast was now at Sachiko's mercy.

WC: 1321
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:07 am
Word Count: 1,509/2,000

Sachiko let out a feral snarl and stabbed the beast with her kunai, ultimately killing the powerful beast. Sachiko's sky- blue eyes then widened in horror before she dropped the now blood stained kunai on the soft and resilient grass as she thought of the kill she had just made.

That tiger was a living creature! But... it was attempting to hurt her and Navi so this kill was justified, right?

A small pool of tears began to well up at the sides of her eyes before she furiously swiped them away with her arm.

She was a shinobi! They had to kill everyday and didn't cry like a baby! But... it felt so wrong to kill a living creature like that... No! She couldn't cry, not in front of Navi no matter how much sympathy she felt for the beast... but still....

"Poor tiger... I'm sorry," she whispered softly in the deceased tiger's corpse ear apologetically before standing up, grabbing her kunai, and wiping off the bloodstain of the weapon.

"I did it, Navi," Sachiko said in an sad tone of voice- something uncharacteristic from the girl.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum