Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Someone to look up to!-E rank Mission (solo) Empty Someone to look up to!-E rank Mission (solo)

Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:53 am
mission[/left:c498:

Nekrun got up ready for another day it was a bright day out and he had his first mission to go on he would finally get some money. He got up and put on his headband, He ran out of his room and down the stairs almost tripping but catching his balance before falling. He sat down at the table ate breakfast and started to head out for the day he started thinking of what two jutsu he would how them at the academy to impress them with his skills. He kept thinking and concluded that the coolest two would be the surface walking and substitution to show to the academy students to impress them "This is gonna be great!" thought Nekrun out loud some other people heard him and looked for a few seconds then turned away. Nekrun kept making his way towards the academy so he could show the students his awesome justu Their gonna love it! thought Nekrun this time in his head instead of out loud to avoid people staring at him he made it to the academy and waited outside of the doorway. They said they would get him when they were ready and for him to just wait outside the doorway he checked the time and it was only about 2 minutes away from when they said he had to be there. Just in time He thought to himself. I teacher walked out and told him to walk in. Nekrun walked in and introduced himself "Hi I'm Nekrun Uzumaki, Nice to meet you all and as you can tell by my headband I'm a ninja genin but still a ninja" the kids kept silent must be a strict teacher thought Nekrun making sure he didn't say it out loud otherwise the teacher would have hear him that would be bad. "Okay I have been called here to show you at least two jutsu and that's what I plan to do" said Nekrun with a smirk on his face. The kids didn't make a sound "Well I guess first I should do the surface walking technique also teacher can you get me a piece of wood it's for another jutsu I want to do" said Nekrun. The teacher walked out of the room and Nekrun focused his chakra to his feet so he could walk on the walls and stuff. The students looked bored in their seats not thinking Nekrun was doing anything, then Nekrun walked up the wall and it caught all the students attention you could hear them saying things like what!? and how do you do that?! from all around the room Nekrun smiled and continued to walk onto the ceiling and the students went crazy they couldn't believe what they were seeing then the teacher opened the door and the class immediately became as quiet as a corpse other than one child who didn't notice the teacher walk in he kept talking quickly noticing he was the only one still talking the teacher walked over grabbed the child's arm and dragged him to the door and told him go to the office. The child ran down the hallway crying but the teacher had the piece of wood with him. Everyone was quiet for a minute then the teacher said "carry on" in a dull tone. Nekrun started "Now for the next jutsu if everyone ready?" The children showed a slight nod so Nekrun took it as a yes he started with the first hand sing the tiger "Tiger!" said Nekrun next was the boar "Boar!" yelled Nekrun next was ox "Ox!" yelled Nekrun again then it was dog "Dog!" he yelled louder than last time "and finally SNAKE!" Nekrun yelled the loudest of all this time and switched places with the log of wood still in the teachers arm the teacher quickly noticed Nekrun had switched and dropped him right after that they hear another thud it was the log hitting the ground. All the students started laughing at the teacher for dropping Nekrun, then the teacher yapped at them to stop laughing he didn't like it. Finally Nekrun made his exit "thanks for having me it was a pleasure to show these students a few things and myself too I'll be off then have a good day" He said right before exiting through the door and hearing the teacher yelling at the kids in the room about laughing Nekrun made his way out of the school and walked back to his house and on the way back he got a nutrition bar to eat as a snack before he got home when he got home he sat down and ate some food his dad was up and said "how did it go?" Nekrun replied "Very well I think the students liked it the teacher even dropped me". "What jutsu did you do?" asked his father quizzically Nekrun grabbed a apple it was the last one "I did the Surface walking and substitution Jutsu also we need more apples" Replied Nekrun. "Don't worry I'll get you more" said his father "Thank you"said Nekrun taking the last bite of the apple eating everyting except the stem. He started to walk up the stairs making sure he didn't trip then he said "Good Night" to his dad and walked up the stairs to his room he went to the bathroom when he got out in about a half hour he set down his headband on the table by his bed he made his bed so he could sleep comfortably he also fluffed the pillows finally he layed down and just starred at his ceiling for about a hour thinking of how good it is to finally be a genin that reminded him his money should come in the mail by tommorow gotta get that before my parents steal it he thought to himself while laughing out loud finally he just looked up for a little bit closed his eyes and went to sleep.
[Exit]

Finished mission rank E
wc1000
claiming 500 ryo
sorry this is my first mission and don't really understand the rules on missions too well what else can i claim?

Last edited by Nekrun Uzumaki on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Someone to look up to!-E rank Mission (solo) Empty Re: Someone to look up to!-E rank Mission (solo)

Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:27 am
Yo my guy, you can put those 1000 words towards a jutsu you can learn. You may also claim 1 AP (Not much but hey 1 more than you had before.)
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Someone to look up to!-E rank Mission (solo) Empty Re: Someone to look up to!-E rank Mission (solo)

Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:18 am
I would like to get
Chakra Scalpel (1000/4000)
and that one ap thank you
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:48 am
Approved my guy
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:04 am
Is it to late to also claim the 5 kunai?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum