Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG ©

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are their respective owners' works and all related topics and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, issues, or posts without the creator's permission, shape, or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creator's license will be punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
Current Events
Halloween Event Coming soon!
New PM's : 0
Post Count
Private messages
The Mods of NRPG
Coordination Team

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Threads

Top posting users this week
21 Posts - 19%
16 Posts - 15%
13 Posts - 12%
12 Posts - 11%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Ryo : 352200

What's in a name? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's in a name?

Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:52 pm
Xyxer allowed a small smirk to form upon his lips, although it was not as vibrant as the others he had hosted before. A gentle shake of his head handled that situation and he spoke once more, "Of course not. I don't believe I destroyed Kirigakure, that'd have been terribly ironic. I'd like for you to.. guard the gates and the like, as I said, like you did at Tengakure when you were- are? A drunkard." His shoulders shrugged a little bit, "I need to keep a tight fist over my people, with the world falling into wreck and ruin who knows which one of them might believe themselves to be worthy of becoming Kings themselves." He paused to allow that to settle in before he spoke once more, this time with a question, "Tell me, Takeo, if you were to be an animal other than human, what would you be and why?"

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:36 am
Takeo was completely useless. Not only in the sense of a shinobi, but even in the event of answering a question that was supposed to see how he views himself. Close minded, was one thing that Xyxer gathered from it. Also, considering that Takeo had felt the need to point out cats were 'adorable' to him as a reason for being one implied homosexual connotations considering that he was a male and not a female to woo, not that Xyxer was homophobic, merely observant. Close minded, superiority complex, and partially homosexual. The question had gone well, it seemed, but Xyxer would simply test the boy further anyway, "So you'd be a domesticated animal? You didn't say tiger nor lion, simply.. cat. Household cat. Lazy, enslaved and requires a hand from it's superiors to get it's meal and live on?" He allowed a smirk to form upon his lips at the challenge, looking towards the male.

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:27 pm
This event was entirely uneventful. Takeo had walked into his office for no reason, stared outside of the window and gave a lame response to his question; he was now waiting for the male to purr and grate his head against his own calf, a gesture that he wishes to be fed much like his feline brethren. Deciding to not say anything else in fear of another lame response, he'd simply turn his hands outwards briefly, his palms facing each other whilst he turned his head slightly, a gesture to say 'So?', as in, So what are you doing now?

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:36 pm
Waving one hand idly, he slid the paper back out in front of him to read it. This had been one of the most pointless experiences in his life. Perhaps Takeo truly was a cat in a human body.  Well, there was one thing for sure, Takeo was a terrible conversationalist. Two words!

[Exit]
1200 WC
+6 AP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum