Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

What's in a name? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's in a name?

Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:44 pm
Takeo frowned, turning his gaze back to the window. He watched the people outside, taking note of how they seemed to have already adapted to their new living conditions so quickly. Typical sheep, following the flock without so much as a muttering of complaint. Of course that's what happens when you stay under the leadership of Xyxer for some time. Brought back to attention by Xyxer saying he had a task for him he looked back to the boy in the chair. "Surely you haven't gotten sick of the village already Xyxer." He said with a slight smirk, "Of course I'm more than happy to destroy the place if you really want me to."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:52 pm
Xyxer allowed a small smirk to form upon his lips, although it was not as vibrant as the others he had hosted before. A gentle shake of his head handled that situation and he spoke once more, "Of course not. I don't believe I destroyed Kirigakure, that'd have been terribly ironic. I'd like for you to.. guard the gates and the like, as I said, like you did at Tengakure when you were- are? A drunkard." His shoulders shrugged a little bit, "I need to keep a tight fist over my people, with the world falling into wreck and ruin who knows which one of them might believe themselves to be worthy of becoming Kings themselves." He paused to allow that to settle in before he spoke once more, this time with a question, "Tell me, Takeo, if you were to be an animal other than human, what would you be and why?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:12 pm
"Alas I'm not in a binge drinking mood right now. So I'll have to pass, guarding gates will sober would be terribly boring." Takeo replied, his attention once more on the outside world. Plus guarding the gates was kind of pointless. Considering that Shimagakure was a bunch of islands, maybe he'd suggest they build a giant wall around all of it eventually. Before he could however, Xyxer presented him with a random question. "I would be no animal other than a human. Humans are superior in all aspects to any animal on the planet currently. Why would I want to live a life with an entire species that is above me? Of course if I had no choice in the matter, perhaps a cat. Can't explain why, the life of a cat just seems better than that of other animals. Eh, and cats are adorable, so they match me perfectly."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:36 am
Takeo was completely useless. Not only in the sense of a shinobi, but even in the event of answering a question that was supposed to see how he views himself. Close minded, was one thing that Xyxer gathered from it. Also, considering that Takeo had felt the need to point out cats were 'adorable' to him as a reason for being one implied homosexual connotations considering that he was a male and not a female to woo, not that Xyxer was homophobic, merely observant. Close minded, superiority complex, and partially homosexual. The question had gone well, it seemed, but Xyxer would simply test the boy further anyway, "So you'd be a domesticated animal? You didn't say tiger nor lion, simply.. cat. Household cat. Lazy, enslaved and requires a hand from it's superiors to get it's meal and live on?" He allowed a smirk to form upon his lips at the challenge, looking towards the male.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:19 pm
Takeo could only guess what Xyxer was thinking in his little head as silence came about the room. Perhaps he was fantasising that Takeo was a homosexual, unfortunately for Xyxer he was in fact a flaming heterosexual. That was fairly obvious. Unlike Xyxer's sexuality, which was in question due to his...guy...liner? Whatever it was. Takeo's thoughts on the matter ended when the boy began to talk once more. He scoffed, taking note of a small exchange between a group of people outside. He briefly wished he would be out there, because it seemed awful interesting compared to this. "Cats are free to come and go as they please. Unlike dogs, who are bound to follow their owner blindly without question, cats hold no loyalty to their owners. They simply stick around because the owner fauns over them. A simple an easy life, one that has no restrictions. Of course I'm far more free as I am right now. Restricting humans from the choice was truly a devious thing for you to do Xyxer."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:27 pm
This event was entirely uneventful. Takeo had walked into his office for no reason, stared outside of the window and gave a lame response to his question; he was now waiting for the male to purr and grate his head against his own calf, a gesture that he wishes to be fed much like his feline brethren. Deciding to not say anything else in fear of another lame response, he'd simply turn his hands outwards briefly, his palms facing each other whilst he turned his head slightly, a gesture to say 'So?', as in, So what are you doing now?
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:34 pm
Despite looking out the window, he caught the gesture through the gaze of his white eye. "Unless you have a need for me other than watching the gate-. That reminds me, you should build a sea wall around the the entirety of the islands, then that gate might actually become useful." He moved away from the window sill, making his way back across the room towards the door. "I'm going to visit some of the villages, I didn't get to see many during my brief trip. Try not to kill the entire village before I get back." He called back, giving a small wave before placing his hands in his pockets and walking off. A pointless meeting if he'd ever seen one. He'd learnt nothing that he had wanted to. Oh well, it made a change from constant travelling anyway. Takeo doubted he'd make a habit of returning though, he really didn't like the mist.

[Probable Exit]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:36 pm
Waving one hand idly, he slid the paper back out in front of him to read it. This had been one of the most pointless experiences in his life. Perhaps Takeo truly was a cat in a human body.  Well, there was one thing for sure, Takeo was a terrible conversationalist. Two words!

[Exit]
1200 WC
+6 AP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum