Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Queensmen? Queensguard? Whats the difference? Empty Queensmen? Queensguard? Whats the difference?

Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:39 pm
Mission:

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" The guard would snap as he would yell at his young shadow.

It had been a few days since Hikari had come into Hoshigakure. During this time, she had been able to lay quite an impression on some of the noble family's in Haven, and many of them had signed out jobs to the Kunochi that they had wanted someone with a more personal touch to deal with. This had led to quite a few number of job opportunities for her, and this had been just one of them.

Hikari took a step back from Jarvis, scared that the queens man was either going to get some saliva on her, or burst a blood vessel and get the Kunochi wet with something she would rather not touch. "I believe I told you... I was tasked by the Anoia family to learn how the queensmen in Hoshigakure operate. They want to make sure their business are...."

"Ok... I get that." The queensman would cut off the Akari, "Its none of their damn business how we do our job, as long as we do it, but they still want to know. Ok, those are nobles for ya. Want to stick their bloody noses into everything. But that still doesn't answer the question why YOU ARE HERE!? Everybody knows you are a former queenswoman and wrote the book on our procedures. So why couldn't you just explain it to them, and save everybody some trouble?!"

"Guard" Hikari would correct.

"What?"

"I was a QueensGuard," Namikaze would explain. "Not a queensman, but a queensguard."

"What's the bloody difference?" The guard would ask, still obviously annoyed.

"Queensguards are, well, firstly, not a thing anymore, but when they were, they were basicly the queen's personal military force. They basicly an elite group that handled anything they queen needed personally. Queensmen like you on the other hand are... well, just normal guards. They aren't well trained, and more act as a basic police force and guard." The Kunochi would finish explaining, pause, before adding in. "No Offense of course,"

"You still wrote our guide book." The man would reiterate, offense obviously taken. "So its still pointless to ask all of these questions."  

"I did write the book..." Hikari would confirm. "But I also know that just because there are guidelines on how to do something, that you won't necessarily do it in the way you were instructed." With that, Hikari would double click on the top of the pen she was holding, looking before getting ready to write some more notes on the notebook she had been carrying around. "Now tell me... what is the bare minimum amount of water you are expected to drink while on duty during the day."

"Bother me again, and I'm going to have you arrested for interfering with Queensmen's duties."  

Hikari would look down, feeling defeated, but would accept the man's refusal to answer her questions and walk away. She really didn't want to have to actually be a shadow and stalk a queensman, but that was probably what she was going to have to do.

Exit
TWC 524

7500 Ryo (1,000 for mission, + 4,000 for rank X 1.5 due to Hoshi's victory bonus)
5 AP
72 Words to Singularity at max stat discount.
451 Words to Vector Plate at Max stat discount
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Queensmen? Queensguard? Whats the difference? Empty Re: Queensmen? Queensguard? Whats the difference?

Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:54 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum