Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 12:37 amZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 11:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 11:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 10:44 pmIchigo SatoAre There Any Hot Springs in Hot Springs?Yesterday at 10:40 pmIchigo SatoThe Ants Go Marching One by OneYesterday at 8:49 pmZatoichi HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:50 pmTalon TauPart Of The Crew Yesterday at 3:35 amKyoko DokujaDust to DustYesterday at 2:25 amRokkuTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:18 amYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
130 Posts - 53%
34 Posts - 14%
17 Posts - 7%
14 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 4%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
5 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Finding a New Home {IO} - Page 4 Empty Re: Finding a New Home {IO}

Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:46 am
Shinichi would listen to Stein and do what he had told him to do. He'd open the cage with the little foxes and grab them all walking over to the bigger fox and lay them all down next to it. Shinichi was glad that Stein did care for the animals and enjoyed seeing the foxes get a new parent so that they were no longer alone trying to survive in this harsh world.

He'd then walk back over to Stein and say, "I'm done moving them, was a good idea to move them so they'd be warm." He'd then sit down and quietly wait for Stein to start talking again wondering if he possibly had one more thing to get Shinichi to do or such. Maybe just even talk to him for a little bit, whatever it was Shinichi was open to do it and wouldn't mind doing it for him. It seemed that this training was helping him grow in many ways and would benefit him alter on when he's fighting others. It may even teach him a lesson to not mess with ninjas of a higher rank as that didn't really seem to turn out all that well.

[WC: 200]
[TWC: 4,073]
[1,320/1,500 for Poison Mist]
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:54 am
Stein would turn around as he finished his notes to watch as Shinichi put the Foxes together, and noted how they immediately bonded, excellent to see, and then when the kid walked over to Stein he would turn to look at him and retorted "Well It gets cold at night, and I cant have my test subjects dying before I conduct my experiments, so tell me son, how are you going to utilize what you have learned here today?" Stein would ask as he lit up a cigarette and began to smoke it as he waited for the kid to answer, mind you he called him son cause of the age, as a replacement for student, sounded more personal, and stein being a study of many things wanted to study the kids reaction to being called son by Stein, and for that he watched and waited.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:54 am
Shinichi replied to Stein's question enthusiastically, "I'm going to help out the friends I make with these jutsu!" He then looked at him and smiled. Then he suddenly said, "I'm also going to take back Kumo using some of these.." looking down at the ground. He knew that he needed to not only make comrades but he also needed to take Kumo back with those comrades, it's what he is longing for. To get back home to the peaceful village it once one. Although, it seems that won't happen until Shinichi gets stronger than he is now. He's way too weak to beat any of the people who took it let alone beat anyone else at the moment. Everyone's so strong and he's so behind.

Shinichi then said, "Thanks for teaching me these jutsu, Stein. Although, if you have nothing else to say I'll be taking my leave." and started to slowly walk back towards the village. He was walking slow enough for Stein to stop him if he needed to say something to Shinichi. If he didn't say anything Shinichi would leave peacefully.

[Attempted Exit]

[WC: 184]

[TWC: 4,257]

[Claiming Poison Mist]

[Claiming Chakra Absorption]

[Claiming] Medical Ninjutsu (E & C-Rank)]

[Claiming Chakra Anesthetic]

[Claiming D-Rank Missing-Nin]
[Claiming 21 stats]
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:41 am
Stein nodded to the kid as he replied about helping friends and saw the look on the kids face about the time he started speaking about taking back his home town, and that got Stein to thinking about his home town, Meh they kicked him out what does he care in all honesty, he really didn't at this point in time, then the kid's mind seemed to flips switches yet again as if someone was playing with an on off switch for a light, and he thanks Stein for everything and said he would be taking his leave, although the kid seemed to walk slow.

It was whatever to stein as the kid walked away he made sure all his creatures was locked up tightly, as he allowed the boy to leave, and after recounting to account for the new additions to his collection, he packed up his stuff he had here and left the clearing and headed back for the town as well, with ideas swimming in stein's head, the future was yet to be told, but Stein planned on being there to see it, and having a hand in forming it, that was certain, and it would all start with this kid, and many others as well most likely.

(EXIT, TWC-2645, 13 stats, 569- Fuinjutsu Spec, 2000 Hoho)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:12 am
Approved <3