Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sync
Sync
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3600

Finding His way(Aios)(Io) Empty Finding His way(Aios)(Io)

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:55 am
Sync let out a loud meaningful grin as he paced threw his two bedroom apartment thinking, he was so happy today as he ran threw his boxes his hands moved quickly as he tore apart his apartment for a item he had just placed on his table, now it was gone "Ohhhhhhh is this the mess up the house game?I LOVE THIS GAME LEMME PLAY LEMME PLAY LEMME PLAY!" Warai was saying inside Syncs head, Sync was surprised Warai didn't speak up much, it must have been Ragnarok's doing for him to have speak up with such a tone, Warai was one of Syncs personality, actually the only one that got him threw the nut house, Sync was scared as he tore threw even more boxes attracting more attention to himself from his other personas never the less Sync wouldn't stop tearing up boxes completely trashing his first room.The next room was Syncs bedroom, before Sync even enter the room another one of his personas stepped into play "[b]Whatever you are looking for better be powerful[/color]" Pawa said in a seemingly calm tone Sync didn't know what was going on as he sat on his bed placing his hands on his face.

Sync ran his hand across his table reaching under and pulling out a book "Pawa...this is the jutsu encyclopedia, it holds all jutsu information inside of it...with this we can train even harder than we did before...if you want to be there with me as i ascend to a new chapter of my life...The chapter...of the monstrous Puppet master..." Sync said in a dark tone, this caught the attention of ever persona, even Ragnarok felt a cold change in his host, Sync let out a single thread and just starring at it took a kunai from his pouch and sliced the thread coldly, showing no avail however as he didn't know the necessary jutsu in which to rightfully cut it, Sync sighed as he walked out of his home.He looked around a bit as he walked down his stairs looking at each step, he was changing and he didn't like it as he shook his head, and kept thinking as he walked threw the streets of Amegakure, it was night, the streets were clear except for one body, Sync, he was cold and alone in this world he called home, he grabbed the wall to his right with his right hand looking at his left hand remembering what had happened in the mission.

Sync soon got off the wall as the soil under his foot crunched in a weird way, he hadn't seen Amegakure's rain in a while, as he walked threw the streets to his villages gates and stood looking "Remember when you first came here, that girl, with that puppet I believe you called her Aios, a puppet user" Ragnarok said in his average calm dark tone Sync may have been changing but he knew right from wrong "Ragnarok, She inspired me to be a master puppeteer and i wont forget that i have a debt to settle with her, I'll repay her any way i can, I need to see Aios and Ai again, that's my mission from here on out" Sync said calmly as he continued his movement threw Amegakure, he had heard nothing as he enter the training field of Amegakure the sand was warm still even as it was twelve at night, Sync kept walking sitting in the middle of the field waiting to settle his dept.

Sync also wanted to meet CoRin his mission leader, as well as Li, for a brief but needed meeting, Sync needed their help due to the fact he needed to know where he stood in village, whether he was just a tool...or a true respectable ninja.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Finding His way(Aios)(Io) Empty Re: Finding His way(Aios)(Io)

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:06 pm
As Sync moved through the village something strange happened. It would be as if all of the lights within Amekagure went out all at the same time for a brief moment before a single spotlight shone about half way up one of the large skyscrapers. THere, poised on another strange ledge that no one was sure when exactly was added, stood the trio, Aios, Ai and Pinochio in solid white outfits adorned in the center with a red R.

"Prepare for trouble, I'm the Amegakure queeen" AIos started, her hair deep crimson and seeming to defy gravity as it pointed off to the left.

"ANd make it double so this entrance is seen" The girl beside her was cross played, wearing a short blue wig. In between her fingertips she held a single rose poised just in front of her face.

"To protect the world from devistation!"

"To unite all people in our nation"

"To denounce the Evils of truth and love"

"And extend our reach to the stars above"

THe two went back and forth, spouting yet another strange set of quotes from god knows what. THe girl needs help I tell you... But what do i know I'm just an ominous voice that constantly seems to narrate events!

"Jesse."

"James."

"Team rocket blast off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now or prepare to fight. "

As the stepped off of the the ledge, falling quickly to the earth about ten meters before synch Pinochio's voice could be heard, HIs atture seeming to be a white cat with a wierd gold something on his forehead. "Meowth? uh.. That's right"

When they landed Aios took a step towards sync, smilling like a schoolgirl with a playdate. "Hullo lovely. How are we."
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:32 pm
Syncs hear Aios's voice, however her entrance was quiet strange, she stated 3 names, Jesse, James, Meowth.Unknowingly Sync was dealing with a cosplay queen so he should have known she'd show up in style, Sync looked at the hair most of all, it was defying physics and was quiet a sight to behold, not ever day that one sees red crimson hair flowing to one side unnaturally and then the blue hair person and a small person who looked like a puppet.

When Aios dropped down making the distance very small even smaller must have been half a meter away, Aios was as potent with fun as ever which caused Sync to smile "Hellow Madam Aios" Sync would say standing up(Assuming he was sitting) he looked upon Aios happily " How is lady Aios today if i may ask?" Sync said taking a quick bow to her as a normal  gentleman would when he would address a madam or lady.

Sync would stop bowing as his spine would be straightened as Sync stood straight up with a smile finding his first ever influence for puppetry "Aios i have something I feel I need to tell you, would you mind listening for a little while?" Sync said with a slight hint of a question his tone was kind and caring, it seemed the sudden appearance of Aios had lightened up his dark day.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:43 pm
"We are doing quite well of course. It's been a relaxing week now that Li is back and we don't have to take care of all of the responsibilities of looking after a village. It's freeing really. LIke I cant even explain how nice it is to just kick back and WHAT" As she spoke her sister waited, up until the point when the cosplay queen of Ame was actually interupting the child's next statement.

"He was speaking to you. As usual you were talking over him. Speak child. let us know what's on your mind."

Meanwhile....

About twenty meters away, hidden behind the same building that Aios and Ai had just jumped from the larger puppet Greg continued his work. In his hands he held a large chisel, which he masterfully used to tick off piece after piece of the large section of wood he was working on, smoothing out and shaping the chest of their next masterpiece as Aios watched through the rains of Amekagure. They'd each been given a piece of the puzzle to work on in their free time, a concept that was rediculous considering only one of them was actually living, but what can you do. AIos expected each to work with their personification to complete a small task towards the creation of her next great work, the Sangha puppet. He glanced over the bits of metal and plating that would go in the puppets body, along with a scroll sealed with a special formula to allow it to work in conjunction with his own ability, granting each of them additional strength and speed if used together.

"So much work... " He spoke. He knew it would be worth it. Finally he would have a friend. The trio was so close since their time in Funka. With each stroke of mallet and metal he was a step closer to one who would understand him, one who was more like him. The end result he knew, would be he and four others being the masterpieces that Aios would use to defend the village hidden in the rain from attackers.

(TWC 643)
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:50 pm
Sync paid no mind to Aios cutting him off, he had plenty of time to explain himself as he got his chance from Ai, he was glad that Aios had that puppet, it served as her mediator in Syncs eyes, Ai was the one who talks while Aios was the Ninja whom had the strength to continue on with all their plans, Sync enjoyed this feature of them, while regaining his composure and smiling happily he began to speak.

Syncs voice was calm and slightly heartwarming to himself "Thank you for letting me into this village, I am a proud Genin of Amegakure and it's all thanks to you kindness" Sync said with a smile remembering how he'd entered the village with her, however she did almost knock him out due to his cruel comment about her performance however Sync had grown to know the village now, seeing the people roam and the way they acted it was normal to put on shows here because it was for the village and everyone's happiness, Sync gave a smile looking at Aios with a heartfelt smile.

Syncs lips curved as he began his next sentence, this Sentence was forged from hard work and trial and errors "I want to thank you also, I want to thank you for showing me puppetry, you and Li seem very good with Puppets, and you were the first person to show me puppetry, so Aios i want to thank you for making me stronger than i once was" Sync said clearly meaning every word of it, he had been thinking about thanking Aios for awhile because he felt she was his first influence to join this village, Sync smiled looking around "You, Li, and my squad leader treat me great, i don't know the woman that led me into battle i arrived late you see." Sync said taaking in a breath of air "But she had face paint and she was in armor, I'd never forget her she used water jutsu and a weird jutsu that made us think we were all going to die" Sync said finally finishing his sentence, it would be probable that Aios would know this person and Sync hoped she would.Sync needed to thank everyone that helped him in Amegakure, just because it felt right.

Inside Syncs head there was Chaos between the personas they were all scolding Sync about being a suck up and a kage pet, a cheap idiot, and a all round moron, however Sync never paid them any mind as they continuously beat on his self confidence and with a smile Sync would wait for Aios to respond.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:52 pm
"Ah great! I'm glad to see you joined ame!" Her chest seemed to visibly swell in pride as the boy talked, taking pride in the accomplisment of bringing another ninja into the village by way of both her craft and her showman ship. She allowed him to continue, beaming a smile up to the point when he finished his next sentence.

"HAH! hear that Ai. Just showing someone my puppetry skill made them more powerful. It's like being around me gives a special strength that's unfathomable. I should market this. Maybe bottle it. New perfume. Aura of Aios. Garanteed to make you stronger simply by owning!" The girl had missed the point. It would be nice to say this was a surprise but.... Who are we to kid. Still Ai seemed to gather the pieces as aios when about thinking through exactly what a perfume fragrance for her would smell like, seemingly completely tuned out to the events going on around her.

"Sorry for her. She um... Yea. The one you speak of is probably corin. A genin of the village last i'd heard. Presumptuous and crazy... In the bad way. I'd watch out for her. " They'd seen the girl around of course. Her twisted childish sense of justice had caused more then a handful of issues as far as the puppet could gather and it was safe to say she wasn't much of a fan.

"Still.... I assume you've taken up puppetry? We'd gladly assist you in the art if you'd like, We're working on a new puppet right now. " With that she turned, motioning at what would appear to be nothing. As she did the puppet master Aios twitched her pinky, the only movement needed to call the great puppet greg from his hiding place.

"Alright... Just a little...NO CRAP CRAP CRAP" From around the building the words could be heard as the reminant of chikamatsu, upon being called chipped the back of his project.

"Its ok..... I'll just have to make that where the door goes. It'll be fine.... Shit. " Taking up his tools he rushed around to the other side to meet with his companions, setting the bundle down after greeting the boy.

"I may have nicked the wood a bit but I can fix it."

"YOU WHAT?!" Ai shook her head as the puppet master went off the deep end once more. AIos rushed forward, only to be caught by Ai, hands clamping down on her wrists to hold her back from pummelling greg into a million pieces.

"Fixing it fixing it. " With a few heavy taps of his mallet the wood scraped away, leaving an indentation in the wood near the bottom. He finished hollowing it out before cleaning up the edges with sand paper and showing the girl the small opening where her seals would go.

"Aios. calm down. It's fin"e. Remember he's as good of a craftsman as pinoch or I... Your puppet will be flawless once put together.

(TWC 1141)
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:34 am
Sync couldn't help but chuckle when Aios and Ai were talking as Aios pulled out her new puppet 'greg' he was pretty cool looking however Sync wasn't sure how to handle the fact that Aios could use three puppets at once, Sync had only use two and those were from Li as training fodder to train his puppetry, Sync knew that his puppetry skill still needed work even if he did get the 100 puppet performance down he still had a lot of work to do to hone his skill, that's when it started.

Aios was screaming at Greg for nicking the wood, a easy job to have that fixed however Aios over reacted and basically started yelling at Greg Sync shrugged it off as though it were a common thing, Sync hadn't really cared about raising his voice, however Aios also did talk about bottling up her aura and selling it, that made Sync laugh, he wasn't sure how he could deal with it but he enjoyed Aios's company, that is when Ai came and explained that Aios was a bit hyper active was the best way Sync could understand it, Warai was having a fit inside Syncs head because Aios was having fun however he wasn'y, never the less Sync still kept his composure never attempting to show Aios any sign of disrespect.

Sync would smile as he began to speak "Oh? You're building a puppet?that's cool, Li mentioned it to me but i haven't really thought of anything to make, I mean Li does angels and you ave your own way of making puppet." Sync said calm and quietly trying to hint at her puppets being abnormally powerful even the midget puppet, the puppet was cool just small, Greg looked pretty powerful, however Sync was dawning too much on that as he looked at Aios and began to speak again "So, I might have to just follow my heart when i begin to craft my puppets, but i was wondering if you'd mind me sparring with you after my puppets are all finished." Sync asked calmly to Aios as not to upset the raging beast inside her.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:41 pm
"yes. not just a new puppet however. This will be a puppet of legend. well... More so it was already a puppet of legend and now I'll be making it once more... or as close to it as I can figure. I'm not sure if you're aware of the legendary Red secret technique white collection of chikamatsu. They were used probably a hundred or more years ago. Based in the village hidden in the sand by one of the greatest puppeteers ever made. Unfortunately I've only gained information on five of the legendary puppets... But once they're done they will be a thing to be feared. " She took a knee as she spoke, overseeing the creation of her next great creation.

The chest piece was nearly finished. The wood was smooth and tapered down to create the thin puppets chest perfectly. "Alright. That's good for that piece. Great job greg. Now... Make sure we get the legs done if you would. " Greg nodded, pushing off of the wet earth to walk back into the building. Of course of all the places they'd be standing in front of it would be the shop she'd buiilt for herself and levi. Perfect planning at its best. He returned with a few more pieces, each rectangular and beautifully cut. With the next sets gathered he began work shaving down the corners and smoothing it.

"So... have you learned the craft? A kind man offered me my first puppet... Or more so the way in which to make my first puppet. IF you'd like I can assist you in creating a copy of my pinochio puppet to get you started? "

(1416)
Sync
Sync
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:29 am
Syncs eyes got wide as Aios asked to make him a puppet with her help, however Sync thought to himself, with a sigh he looked at her, Li had offered to give him schematics to build puppets but Sync had refused, he had no intention of using another persons puppet, he was a proud proud proud person when it came to his weapons, he had his kunai and shurikens and no puppets, that said it was also clear that Sync was injured in battle by the enemy ninja due to the fact, he would look at his wrist the wound wasn't too bad and had healed however Syncs ego was flattened "Aios, If i'm to be a good puppeteer i can't accept help from others, I have to make my own mistakes with my puppets that i crafted, and i can't complain when i mess up even if it's the first time" Sync saying, cryptically he was stating that he'd rather build a puppet that meant something to him as he never really understood using another's puppets.

Sync would lower his wrist and look at Aios "Your Puppet is great, not gonna lie but i need the puppets to be meaningful to me, and the most meaningful things come from me, for my first puppet, i want it to be something i came up with, something I made and nobody can expect, You have your own style of puppets, so does Li, and i want my style...to be different than both of yous, because one day I'd like to go one on one against you and see who is stronger" Sync said with a smile second guessing himself as he corrected himself "Of course you are stronger right now by far i mean you're making a powerful puppet most likely...But if you want i can help you" Sync said with a smile "And i wont charge for my time" Sync add with a childish joke.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:03 pm
"That I believe is where you're wrong. We as puppet masters rely on assistance daily. Our puppets generally provide of course, but still. Things are always easier when done together, though I would easilly understand if you didn't wish for my assistance. I'm sure when the time comes you'll create a masterpiece that even outshines my Ai. " She wasn't sure if she'd actually shown off ai... At all. THe puppet was one of a kind to be sure. Li's puppets were amazing, and the chikamatsu set was incredibly powerful but asside from AI's calm analytical personality she was the only puppet the girl had seen with the ability to perform jutsu. It was their greatest strength together, the two weaving seals for combinations without need of any but themselves.

As the two spoke, Greg continued his work. THe arm pieces were now smoothed cylanders he was slowly shaping in, creating the gentle curves natural to a human arm. This would not of course get a realistic coating like Ai did. There was no need for it, however even with that truth it would be nice for it to be as humaniod as possible. The only point of frusteration was the stupid mouth. The seal of Sangha would be hidden within the puppets mouth, meaning there must be a scroll where it's tongue went, and the hinge style of these puppets was... Less then Ideal.

(TWC 1650)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum