Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The beginning of a tycoon [Io, Aios] Empty The beginning of a tycoon [Io, Aios]

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:50 pm
Once upon a time there was a young light brown haired yellow eyed boy who would attend at his father's business meetings and would dream of having such meetings himself. His butler alf- wait wrong story totally wrong story..ahem let's try this again.

There he was standing on a ledge looking down on the ruined city of goth- Another batman reference really?  This is what Levi had thought process was as he continuously thought of ways to give a speech to the thousands of people who would come to Ame to visit his shop once it got popular enough. He shouldn't be thinking of that he needed to actually find a place to start his business and supply as a temporary home which needed four walls and a roof. Anyway the building needed to be big enough to fit Aios' s studio and now that he thought of it...starting a business from scratch was hard work. No smooth sailing and no advertisement  but he did had help.. a lot of help. 

Today was the big day...well the other day was with the clearing the road to the center of the village but today was the day, the day which will be remembered as the beginning of a tycoon.  He would finally arrive at the building he had saw before right dead in the center of what was he had assumed was the shopping district.  "Alright...Aios should be here any minute and the other guys should be here now." He said as he looked around waiting to see Falcone walking towards him with umbrella in arm and glaring at him through his glasses but that didn't happen he wasn't here or anyone. "They should be here I did the math in my head several times they received the letter four days ago and sent me one which I received yesterday...by the time I got it they should be a day away which is today." Levi was in a pickle now oh man he had it all planned out but with them not showing up he had to do this himself. Well he still had Aios to rely on hopefully.  

Today was the best day to start the rain wasn't falling as hard as it usually is and the sun was out giving it a nice warm atmosphere in the air. Today Levi wasn't dressed in his somehow casual skater gear he actually wore something completely different.  First of he wore a burgundy plaid scarf, his glasses which he rarely wears because it just makes him feel sorta nerdy, then there was the white v neck shirt and the black jean jacket which he had the sleeves rolled up just below his elbows., burgundy fitted pants and black boots. He was pretty much well dress to impress Falcone and to order the others around but he did that for absolutely nothing now that they didn't show. Man did he mess up, well they messed up since Falcone and gang didn't show but Levi put in much work especially in the hair, he had washed it, put it in several different styles including the short ponytail then re did everything by washing it and just simply combing it over. "Oh man oh man...I got to get this off before someone see's me" he thought as he would begin to remove his jacket but stopping.  "I don't have time for this! I don't even have my other clothes!" 

What a strange way to start the day man was he in for it if Corin saw his real self or even Aios... Aios was still coming!  Now he had to do something maybe hide yeah hide..if he was caught not like they would recognize him sure the red hair might give it away but come on delinquent skater to business hipster guy? Surely that was not possible. He ran inside of the building and hid behind the rubble he couldn't take any chances. ..now if Falcone was here Levi would be fine with being seen like this because he would have a perfect reason and story but now he doesn't.  "Aios please don't show just for this one time..don't show." He said to himself as it would echo throughout the large abandoned building.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

The beginning of a tycoon [Io, Aios] Empty Re: The beginning of a tycoon [Io, Aios]

Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:14 am
Just as Levi began to run, ducking into a destroyed building off to the side the sound of trumpets would echo through the ruined city of Amekagure. Following the peircing roar of trumpets could be seen a great structure made of the gods know what, done up ornately to look like a small building, carried by two figures clothed extravigantly in fine silks. Their pants seemed to shimmer in the sun, a perfectly clean white that flared out at the feet in a very arabian feel. The one in the front was clearly female... and also quite clearly Aios or her sister, though her position would allow it to be assume to be AI, a thought that would be reinforced when those in the area looked through the parted sheer curtains protecting a young female within the structure from the shade. The girl riding in this clearly old school method of transportation looked exactly the same as the girl carrying it, asside from her attire, a soft blue almost bikini like top accented with lace and a set of pants similar to the other girl's asside from the blue color, matching her top, and a light layer of sky blue tulle around the entire garment, woven into the fabric solely for looks. Her hair was long and black, pulled back and tied with a bit of blue ribbon with a saphire encrusted gold broach in the center and she lounged luxuriously on a bed of soft cloths that looked incredibly like it was fully made of pillows. In the back of the contraption was of course pinochio, in similar attire to Ai asside from his top, which unlike Ai's purple bikini like top crafted plainly but beautifully was a simple purple vest that showed off his wooden chest with painted abs added for extra effects.To not tip the cosplay queen over he had a set of stilts attacked to his feet which clicked against the earth with every step.

Around them bounced several small dolls, each about a foot tall looking like standard baby dolls you would give to a young child. each danced around, about twenty in total, spinning twirling and flipping about excitedly, a set of four off to the right of the caravan playing the trumpet quietly, though the sound was more like someone making the sounds with their mouth as opposed to actually playing the instruments pressed against their plastic lips. They stopped just past the building Levi was in, the caravan being softly put down before Ai offered a hand to her sister, helping her up and out of her safe dwelling.

"I know I just saw him.... " Aios spoke, sending Pinochio out past her with a soft sigh. Activating her chakra senses she searched, feeling the pulse of power coming from the building behind her, though incredibly faintly. "LEviticus!!!! That's you right? Come out.... We have things to discuss. "

AIos:

(TWC 501)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

The beginning of a tycoon [Io, Aios] Empty Re: The beginning of a tycoon [Io, Aios]

Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:22 am
He heard trumpets and they were close. He was busted his secret was out now he knew it. The trumpets only made this situation worse it would most defiantly attract people but he couldn't figure out why he was hearing trumpets who in the world needed trumpets in this village like what was the point. He would sigh and relax a bit once he realized that there was no way anyone spotted him minus the trumpets. He stayed silent the entire time and waited for the trumpets to end their song.

Once the song was ended, Levi had hoped so, he would take a peek at what was causing such commotion which is when he saw her and her uh what was that thing? A chariot or something similar and as fancy and nice as it may seemed he wondered when she had the time to build that and especially so fast maybe god really did send him angel to help with this business.  Levi had totally forgot about how bad his situation was so he began to freak. "Why  business god why!" He had thought as she called his name. He could have ditched the glasses scarf and jacket but there was no place clean enough to stash it. He didn't want her to think he got dressed up for her man would that be bad. "Uh yeah it's me!" There was really no point in hiding now might as well go out there in front of her, in front of everybody.  Taking a deep breath he would begin to proceed when he had saw his umbrella and in response would grab it, open it and used it to hide himself behind it. 

Walking out into the open hiding much of his upper body as he can Levi would wave to Aios Ai and Pinocchio. "I see your as beautiful and still Cosplaying as ever. Uh..yes there is business to discuss and we shall talk inside...in the dark...barely dry building." He said as he would turn around quickly while placing the red umbrella on his shoulder to hide his backside. Yes in here she couldn't see his outfit unless she had torches which would be bad for him. "Yes Miss Aios... this is the very building where we shall work our magic and take over the business world like my father and father before him." He would lead the way into what was left of what he assumed was the office which led to an upstairs room. Once inside the room whicb had a glass window that overseen the entire inside of the building he would close the umbrella and place it against the wall. He would then pick up one of the chairs and dust it off for and offer Aios to sit down. He would then go on the other side of the desk which was split in half and sat in the more damaged chair. "So what shall we discuss? "
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:40 am
"Of course I am! Why would I be any different. You're observation... While correct, was unneeded. " She walekd towards him, clapping her hands together once as she moved and as she did the circus performance of dolls simply dropped to the ground, no longer controled by her chakra strings. They had a good run but the wet ground soaked into their bodies, soiling their clothes and cloth feet in black much that would never fully come out. No matter. It was as always a curse the cosplay world was used to and she would order more in the event she decided to do this show again. Perhapse she would... DO the show again she meant. Maybe for Li. That would really show him how remarkable her skills were. She'd knock his socks off. But wait. that's a horrible idea. Then his feet would get dirty. Also where are his shoes?! and who wears socks with ninja sandles.

"Aios. you're getting off topic again." She would be ripped back to reality mid mental rant by her sister as always. It was so dificult to get a good rant going these days. she alwys had to be "on task" as Ai would say, which she was pretty sure was just another way of saying boring. "Aios!"

"Sorry sorry." Once they were inside she looked around, cringing visibly at the disgusting display before her. It was deplorable. the most disgusting thing she'd seen since her Genin exams when the proctor took a bite of the decaying entrails hanging from around his neck

"AIOS." Finally Ai would see the wheels in her sisters head snap properly into place and she would come back from her mental world.

"Well... What is this buisiness and how can I assist in promotion. Natrually I expect half the profits and I won't do any actual production work. I'll need off at least six and a half days a week to work on my cosplay but I can be flexable and make it only five if I can also work at the store..... Perhapse you should grab a notepad? that would probably be helpful. Now as your advertizement agent I feel I should tell you... This isn't exactly the kind of place you do buisiness in. There arent actually walls in most places. or a roof. "

(TWC 888)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:05 am
"Why would you be any different?  Well from the last time I saw you three Ai was in a wheelchair,  Pinocchio was a robot, and you had pink. So yeah totally different character now and will take a guess based of your entrance which you worked hard on I assume...you are a Queen?" He said as he sighed as he looked around the room. She was right about this place not being able to do business but it was good for a multitude of reasons. "First off this place is disgusting I know...I lived in a mansion so not exactly used to this but the reason why I chose this place was because A) I was able to cut a deal with Li to claim a section of land to use for my - our business.  B) Because we have to rebuild I can pretty much design this entire district without trouble of inhabitants complaining because there are none. And C) I would be greatly rewarded for my services once the village has been rebuilt and grown larger. Now onto the matter of what my "business" is which is complicated.  It used to be stuffed animals and dolls manufacturing but I have a better idea. First off we make things every ninja needs weapons,  armor, and other items. Next we work in the entertainment and which you should excel at. Costumes, plays, books, etcetera.  Phase 3 expand into more things to make more money and I was thinking of a restaurant a fantasy themed restaurant no even bigger a amusement park." Well his ideas where sorta...lame? A amusement park really? "Or you know...we make amazing beautiful gear or costumes which helps in both combat and fashion and sell it to people. "

That was beyond lame he couldn't think of anything good not only that he was stressing himself by hoping Aios was impressed or thought if any of those ideas where good. Thanks to him hanging around Corin he was better with being around females but Aios was different Corin wore armor and face paint like some warrior but Aios was well to her statements a Queen. Levi was captivated by her looks but he knew her type, Aios was the type of girl who believed she can do whatever she wanted because she is cute, the type that looked down on people who wasn't in her "standards" which was really the people who he didn't like but something about Aios felt different well he hoped she was different.  "So I assume you have some ideas you would like to share."
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:06 pm
"A queen? (Aios...) A QUEEN(aios.) You can't tell a great arabian princess from a queen? (Aios I really dont think this is the propper way to speak to a buisiness associate. I mean honestly while I understand your distress, you know I do...) Come now. You'll have to learn the culture of the scene if you're going to work with the greatest cosplayer that has ever lived...(I just feel that perhaps not everyone knows about the places and people you've made up in your head...) The two bickered(each spoken as written with Ai in parentesis), AIos' words in loud angered explicative and Ai's with a more calm reasonable tone. While they continued to debate over importance Pinochio moved forward, offering to continue the convorsation.

"I'm sure this place will do well once it's rebuilt sir. The ideas sound fantastic however I do believe Miss Aios will have an issue initially with your plan. See she was actually under the assumption you were going to... for all intents and purposes give her money for being pretty. Have her walk around the village with the knowledge that her name was also on the shop and she believed this would increase revenue. I will speak to her on this once she's done with her little debate. " While Pinoch talked the two continued, no longer even using words. They were locked in a heated staring contest, proverbial daggers flying between the two in a hypothetical death match that seemed like it would never end.

"I believe after our talk the requests will be more then acceptable. Well... After I explain it to her, she says absolutely no, and then Ai explains that it's necessity and that the two of us will do all the actual work... THEN it will be acceptable. "

(TWC 1186)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:59 pm
Levi would scratch his head as he learned that he had guessed wrong total bummer.  "Uh..If this is going to be a everyday thing I guess it won't hurt to learn about your characters as long as it doesn't interfere with most of my day tho." Levi wasn't sure if he should have said that and was now regretting it if she made him wear a ridiculous costume..ridiculous. ....costume. He would remember that he was wearing something which was way against the delequint businessman appearance he had worked so hard to develop and keep up with and now it could be totally ruined if Aios had payed any attention to him at all. He wanted to take his glasses of but she may notice his movements. "So onto the matter of the name of the business. I wasn't going to pay you for walking around the village or because your name is in it which it is not. I also decided on a name already before I meet you and I'm not changing it. " Levi said as he would yawn since he spent all night looking for this place. 

"I'm starting to get the feeling your not the worker type." Levi said as he would stand up revealing his outfit and totally forgetting again that he wasn't wearing his usual skating gear. "So for today we can start by um...I guess...with your characters?" Levi questioned with a shrug as he walked in front of the glass window that overlooked the inside of the building.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:55 pm
"Of course it will interfere with your day!" The statement was said in tandem by both AIos and Ai, though the tone was completely different. AIos spoke in excitement, making it clear that in her eyes taking his time was not only good, it was the greatest thing possible. Ai however spoke the words within a sigh, shaking her head to emphasize that she wasn't on board with this idea.

Aios formed two hand seals, practicing her shadow imitation technique a bit more, and clearly not paying attention to the rest of the convorsation. Levi revealed his secret, the hidden attire he was so terrified of showing, the unfortunate bit of information that could potentially end him if it had gotten out. Aios naturally was completely oblivious, as she always was.

"The name will be fine. sir." It was Pinochio who responded once more, taking lead in the convorsation after a knowing glance to his sister.

"AIos.... I almost wonder if you'll be able to truely explain in detail about the characters you cosplay to him... Do you honestly think you have that much talent? " It was a diversionary tactic. The two grinned for a moment, admiring their own brilliance.

"What?! Are you serious... AI... DO you realize how much thought I'd put into these stories? " She continued to rant. It was unimportant. Safe to say she would spend the next few minutes explaining in vivid detail every aspect of her particular character's life while ignoring even simple things about her sister and brothers.

While she ranted, fueled by Ai, Pinochio continued. "As i was saying... The name should be fine. I'll speak to her about it... well... More so I'll ignore it's existence until its too late to change it. she'll be a bit pouty but in the end be fine with it. Nice duds by the way. Very....Sheek. She is not the worker type. At. All. We however will be more then happy to assist, and while she wont really lift a finger to do hard labor it's pretty easy to excite her into pulling out the needle and thread.

He sighed as he felt his body shoot stiff once more. He cursed her brother for teaching her that. It was useful she supposed.... But goodness it was amazing, and when she got bored... She constantly turned it on and off, testing it's effects. When he was finally given control once more he began to respond, but decided it better just to allow her to rant for a few.

"IF there's something more important to the buisiness aspect we can be doing sir.... Please let me know. Also construction, planning or simply training in the way of the shinobi are acceptable answers. She will probably be at this for a long time. "

(TWC 1651)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:52 pm
"Uh.." Levi would notice the difference in both Aios and Ai response.  He really shouldn't have said that but what he really shouldn't have done was stand up. He really just wanted to run or make an excuse but he really didn't have one so he would try and play it off which was obviously not working. Levi would listen to what Aios had said about her characters which seemed like forever to him. "Let's just start with one of your favorite stories and maybe we can devolp armor or items from it...just an idea" Levi said being proud of himself with the idea. Yes it was a great idea, Aios can talk about whatever her favorite story was and the characters and they could probably get an idea for the type of items they could sell.

Levi would pull out a sketch pad which was full of building designs. He would continuously flip through the book until stopping at a blank page. "How about we design a building and talk about your characters?  We can get two things done at the same time." Levi would take out a few pencils from his book bag and would hand one to Aios, Ai, and Pinocchio.  "Let's get to work!"
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:22 pm
"Well..... Theres of course the famous story of Guilty crown."

"It's not that famous." Ai was always stepping on her sisters toes. Sometimes she hated but usually..... It was required. Quite the unfortunate situation.

"Anyway.... It's a post apocalyptic story where a virus turns people into crystal and a group of teenagers gets the void genome, which allowes them to pull out a representation of the persons heart as a weapon. That's where the sword is from...Oh. my. God. I could soo make her sword. Ai. Go. "

With a sight AI slid her hands into the ninja pouch at her side, pulling out a tape measure and walking up to Levi. She would begin to measure him, atempting to put the tape measure around his waist with no request of permission or even recognization that this was in fact not an acceptable thing to do.

"You... Would look amazing as Shu. And I think I already have the costume!"

"My shu costume wont fit him miss." Pinochio intervened, commenting about the size difference. He wasn't sure why he had to constantly do this but the girl forgot.

"No no. It'll work. Maybe I'll have to taylor it a bit. " The shadow tendril as she talked zipped around the room, not actually trying to connect anything. It was as if it was exploring the world around it, seemingly sentient.

(TWC 1880)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum