Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The beginning of a tycoon [Io, Aios] - Page 2 Empty Re: The beginning of a tycoon [Io, Aios]

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:13 pm
Whith the mentioned of guilty crown Levi would remember when he had first meet Aios and the whole confusion if grabbing the string.  Levi was sorta confused at the crystal virus part and how it eveb related to the title "Guilty Crown" but he wouldn't ask because he wanted to try and save himself from the headache he was now gaining. With the mentioned of tye genome crystal thing and reaching in the hearts of someone which is represented as a weapon he would now understand why she was wanted him to do put his hands through the string that time. He would nod as she would finish and sending Ai at him with a tape measure. 

If Levi wasn't used to be fitted for suits he would probably had flinched or pushed Ai back but since he knew what she was doing he was fine with it. Aios had said that he would fit perfectly as Shu but who was this Shu character?  "Is Shu one of the teens with the Crystal thingy? " Levi asked as he would hear Pinocchio words about putting the outfit on him and not fitting. " Levi watched as the shadow thingy zipped and zoomed around the room really not knowing why for that matter but he shrugged it off.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

The beginning of a tycoon [Io, Aios] - Page 2 Empty Re: The beginning of a tycoon [Io, Aios]

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:28 pm
"As if levi." Ai continued taking his measurements, simply taking his arms, if she was allowed and lifting them up as needed, turning him as if he were simply a doll in her hands, and scribbling down the numbers onto a small notepad she'd pulled from the side bag that looked exactly like her sisters.

"He's the true adam! The male initially chosen by mana to create the new human race. Also he holds the right hand of god." As she spoke she turned left and right, flaring her hand about, palm open as if there were some magical power held in it that would save the world. "UGH. it would be soooo cool to the have right hand of god. But Get this. He chose against it becaue creating the new human race would require a second lost christmas, and would mean the extinction of every other human. Also they were siblings. Blood siblings. Mana was kind of crazy...."

"Lost christmas was the first apocolypse Levi. She's not great at explaining all of the things in her heads. It was the night when Mana's cry created the crystal virus that began to eradicate humanity. The government in a place called tokio took over, creating an antivirus which then became her big mystical weapon and selling the virus to the rich, while killing the poor because they were no longer people. "Ai kindly filled in the blanks, explaining the basics behind the situation so that her story would make at least a little sense.

"Ex-actly. And thus starts the amazing adventures of the previous adam and the girl who was created solely to bring the second coming of eve versus the new adam, played by pinochio and Mana who would take over Inori's body, played by me. Any questions?"

(*TWC 2179)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:33 am
As Ai continued to take his measurements and moved his arms and turning him around Levi would continue to listen to Aios describing this "Shu" character and why he was so important.  Of course a simple yes or no would have done the job yet she went on describing the character and saying he was the right hand of god, if only it was the god of business Levi would probably get major points from him if it was then again he didn't even know the god of business name or if he was actually a real god considering how he just made it up out the blue one day.

"Right hand of god.....mana....lost Christmas.....execution of human race...new human race.." Levi was taking mental notes of what was she saying which really was all so fictional and he was totally glad it wasn't real because that crystal virus would totally ruin the business.  "I'm pretty sure any sane good human being would choose against having the right hand of god. I mean killing the entire human race to create a new one is kinda I don't know evil in some aspect and good in another but mostly evil." Levi said as he would nod bis head since he wasn't being dressed up as an evil character which would really be no fun.

Levi would nod slowly at her words because he had understood some parts but not all of it. "Why do you like this story exactly? " He asked when she had finished talking and assigning parts.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:49 am
"Because it's like..... Super crazy. Imagine. If you were in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and this beautiful girl comes into the warehouse you're in, limping and hurt. She gives you a strange vial to protect and then the cops bust in guns blazing" At this point she was once more speaking a little too loudly, flailing around in emphasis. The girl really got into her stories.

"They captured her and you had to bring the vial to the good guys to stop the government from taking over everything. They have like... These satalite thingies which go in space and can destroy entire cities in a second any where in the world..... Then, just when you think you're done and can just deliver the wierd vial it gets broken. You get the power instead of the guy who was supposed to, reach your hand into the girls chest and BOOM huge. Epic. Sword. "
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:55 am
"That's uh, Levi would continue to listen to Aios words as he tried to get the gist of the situation for the characters in the story.  "So we should continue working on the Guilty Crown gear before we get off track." Levi finally said finally when Aios had finished., well he hoped she had finished.  "Alright so the sword...is it possible to make? Not like a prop sword but like the real deal. Plus if that's possible we can make the other weapons if there are anymore from your story but that would take time and a lot of materials. "

Levi assuming that Ai was finished taking his measurements would walk back and forth pondering on an idea he had. "If we can successfully make the weapons, armor, and or items from your stories...then maybe we can make  things from other stories such as the thunder god's hammer, or the sea king's trident, or even a pen that can turn into a sword! The possibilities are endless we shall get to work and you  shall fill me in on all the stories you have in your incredibly awesome mind." Levi shouted with an enthusiasm mostly to motivate Aios to work harder but would that really work? He didn't know but he had to try and find out for himself.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:02 am
"actuallly... She's been working on creating the singing sword. I had her learn fuinjutsu in order to create the propper effects. It doesn't quite do what it needs to though. Cannot figure out how to make it do more then the primary effect. It's definitely a work in progress. " Aios nodded as Ai spoke, the shadows zipping comically to and fro. finally they found Levi's shadow, and if unnoticed would give him a freezing effect for a moment before allowing him to move freely once more.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:53 pm
Levi would grin when he learned that Aios had already begun working on the sword which was supposed to be huge and awesome. Levi would walk around the room and during this he became frozen solid for a second as if he had a human glitch. He really didn't get what happened other than it had something to do with the shadow tendrils.  Levi would awkwardly smile at Aios before finding his way at the door. "Mhmm I'm not good with any of that stuff so I'll be heading out for a bit of scavenge for some things I sorta need to make something but if you need me or if the Shu costume is done I'll be near so you can play the trumpets from earlier or something and I'll be on my way back here." Levi would then open the door and walk out.  "Laters~" he said as he waved bye to Aios, Ai, and Pinocchio. 

[Exit]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:56 pm
""Alrighty. I'll be working diligently to have all of this stuff done. It's a hard job but someone has to do it and that's me!!!" With that she would turn to her two puppets, motioning for them to follower her and zip out the door, leaving all of their props sitting haphazardly in the center of Ame.

(TWC 2477 which iiissss 12 stats and 2477 towards shadow imitation A rank)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:07 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum