Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Finding a New Home {IO} Empty Finding a New Home {IO}

Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:38 am
Shinichi exhaustively made his way through the crowded streets of Konoha hearing lots of laughter, reminding him of his home now in destruction. Oh how he missed his home, the home now being destroyed or may even have already been destroyed. He didn't know, he had just arrived in Konoha. He needed to find someone to tell him what was going on in Kumo, maybe they'd have some news.

He then made his way to a bench to sit down and think about it all, maybe someone would see his headband and tell him what was going on in Kumo. He just couldn't get his mind off of it all, having to flee from his home and having to find a new home..
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Finding a New Home {IO} Empty Re: Finding a New Home {IO}

Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:57 am
Suddenly a man in a stiched lab coat sat down next to the kid, licking an ice cream bar, man what had it been? Years since the last time he had one of these, he continued to lick the Ice Cream when he looked over at the boy, noticed the boy staring down into his hands that held his Ninja Headband, and Stein would clear his through "Well seems like someone misses home" Stein would say with a gleam in his eye as he stared at the kid, well the glasses gleamed not his eye, did not matter anyways, he would not speak again till the kid did
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:12 am
Shinichi noticed the man sit down and stayed quiet until he spoke. Then suddenly he heard him speak. In reply to the man Shinichi said, "I do miss home and I have no idea what's happening, when I left it was still a warzone.. Do you have any idea what is going on in Kumo?" He was longing to hear that his home was still okay and if not then he'd put a strike through his headband as he didn't want to be under the ones who had destroyed his home and killed his people. He didn't want to be a slave to those people and he'd try to find fellow Kumo nin who escaped and join up with them to take Kumo back..
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:16 am
Stein would think on it a moment and remembered back a few days ago, at the gate and nodded "Yea a Kid named...Kaos I believe said it was Destoryed I think, cant remember fully though, sorry to hear it, I some times miss my home Tenga" Stein would let out a small sigh as he remembered all those stray cats, chasing them down and then dissecting them, and mixing and matching parts he thought would make them look better, eventually they all died saddly
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:23 am
Shinichi said, "Oh.." and the suddenly asked "Can I borrow your kunai, please?" Shinichi needed to put the strike through his headband to show that he was no longer part of the village he once called home, it wasn't even his home anymore... It's all gone, all down the drain... He then looked down at the ground and clenched his jaw. He would get revenge and take the village back at all costs, he would fight for those who couldn't fight back.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:49 am
Stein felt around his pockets and shrugged "Sorry Im not a Ninja, I don't carry Kunai with me, but I do have something else that might be useful " and with that he would point a palm upward , straight, and shot a single thread out of the palm of his hand and he nodded "there ya go that might help?" Stein gave his classic Toothy grin as he watched and waited on the kid now
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:37 am
Shinichi looked at the needle curiously then raised his head band and it across the tip of the thread. He then looked at his new headband, the headband that symbolized he had left Kumo and was going to become rogue. Then Shinichi put his new headband on and looked up and Sten and said, "Thanks for that.." Shinichi was glad that he was now released from his home that was taken away. He would wear the headband as a sign that he was not going to follow the new leader of Kumo, whoever it was. Shinichi then realized that he hadn't introduced himself and said, "My name is Shinichi Yuka, by the way." Then suddenly he put his hand out ready for a handshake.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:23 pm
Stein would make his thread retract back into his palm and he nodded to the boy when he thanked him, still licking his ice cream, and then the boy introduced himself and Stein would return the favor in kind " My Name is Dr. Frank Nathanial Stein, Some used to call me Dr. Frankenstein, most times now a days people just call me Stein, How do you do Shinichi?" After a moment he finished the ice cream and sighed "Well tell me a bit about yourself, what kind of ninja do you aspire to be?" and with that Stein would wait to hear back from the kid
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:07 pm
After hearing Stein's question Shinichi almost immediately answered, "I want to be a ninja that can support his comrades. Although if need be I want to be able to fight my enemies head on if I'm alone.." Hoping that answer was clear enough Shinichi stayed silent and then asked, "What kind of ninja do you want to be?.." He was curious what kind of ninja Stein was and maybe what he wanted to be in the future. Shinichi then sat quietly waiting for the man to speak.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:11 pm
Stein nodded as he listened to the kid, then he stood up and slides his hands into his pockets and shrugged at the kid turning the question back on him " I am not a Ninja, nor do I aspire to be one, My Motive is simple. Observe and Experiment. That's all. That's what I live for. Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that Includes me." Stein pulled out a cigarette and nodded to the kid "follow me, I wish to teach you a few things that will help you Support your comrades, if you have any" and with that Stein headed off towards the woods, and going to one of his favorite clearings in the forest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum