Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A map to aid the villageToday at 2:12 pmKutari UchihaMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:26 pmMizaki HyuugaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A momentous meeting. [N/K]  Empty A momentous meeting. [N/K]

Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:01 am
[Enter]

Tatsuya a man of light and dark was wondering around the forest of his kin. His feet were bare connecting him to the earth and had messy hair. This place was different form the main forest that surround Konoha, more dark and mysterious as well a prefect place to tame ones shadows. Tatsuya had been out spending time in there clans land for a few days now only returning to the village when Tatusya felt like going in for a good meal. The dirt and rock had made Tatsuya's feet strong as he hardly ever walk around with shoes now and as his foot curled around a large tree root he picks up a presents that appears behind Tatsuya.

Turning around one of the sacred deer of the forest had presented its self to Tatsuya. The dear were know for protecting the forest and letting the people know when danger was around. Looking into its eyes Tatsuay knows something is up and approaches the dear.
Once closer the dear turns around and notions to Tatsuya that he should fallow.

The dear was acting calm and steady so what ever it wanted to show Tatsuya was nothing bad. Walking light on his feet Tatsuya fallows the dear until they come across a aria with a small pond and a rock formation that arced over some of the aria. It was quite beautiful and Tatsuya was sorry to have not found this place sooner. With some of the rock arcing so deep it would make a nice little place to stay the night. However this wonderful place was not what the deer had intended to show Tatsuya.

Laying on the ground near the water was a boy who seemed to be passed out. Quickening his pace Tatsuya knells down next to the boy and looks for any visible injuries. Not seeing any major injuries Tatsuya notices how the dear nudges the boy in a soft way. Normally if this was any old person the dear would have discarded him but this was not the case. Tatsuyas eyes widen and wonder if he is of Nara blood. The dear leaves and Tatsuya decides on what to do next.

The sky had become dark and rain soon began to fall. Not wanting to take the boy all the way back to the village as night was soon to come Tatsuay decides to make a little fort and tends to the boy until he wakes up. Picking him up Tatsuya takes him over to the convenient natural shelter he lays the boy down into the soft grass. Then grabbing some large branches and other plant material Tatsuya incloses the area some to make the shelter a little larger. Not sure how long he might be there or if it were to start raining more Tatusya also grabs some wood to make a little fire if needed.

Sitting down cross legged and his back leaned against the earth Tatsuay will  look at the boy and wonders why he feels some sort of resemblance between them. As well Tatsuya will try to wake him up if it seems like the boy is not waking but seeings as he was still breathing Tatusya will let him rest.
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

A momentous meeting. [N/K]  Empty Re: A momentous meeting. [N/K]

Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:42 am
The last thing Karasu remembered was training, then everything went black. As he began to awaken from the sweet world of unconscious bliss he noticed he wasn't alone. His ninja instincts kicked in and he began to look for methods of escape and began to check if the person was friend or foe. When he took a subtle glance around he noticed that he was still in the Nara forest and he could pick up the faint smell of dew meaning that he had been out for a long time. He turned his head slightly and noticed a boy older than himself sitting near the fire. This must be the person who saved him. He was a slim boy who looked to be well taller than Karasu was and from the headband he had on he was definitely a ninja. Karasu decided that it wouldn't be too troublesome to thank the boy who obviously saved him the trouble of dying in the woods. He began to fake stirring as though he was just woken up. As he looked around he noticed several methods of escape so he began to sit up. He glanced at the boy who now that he noticed he felt a strange sense of knowing the boy somehow, as though they were related. He pushed that to the back of his mind as he decided it was in his best interest to communicate with him. 
"How long was I out? And who are you? Have we met before?" 
After asking so many simultaneous questions he definitely felt childish and mentally reprimanded himself saying that's not what an ANBU would do. But he couldn't shake the feeling that he knew this person somehow, more than just seeing him around the compound, as though there was some kind of deep personal connection there that was just out of his reach.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:46 pm
It was wet and rainy out side but within the little fort was nice and dry. Tatsuya was getting a bit drowsy until the boy would show signs of activity. He would soon awake and flood Tatsuya with a number of questions. He seemed a bit confused and deleterious about the situation.

"Im not sure how long you were out as I found you out cold in the grass. And i do not believe we have met before so as to my name I am Tatsuya. Who might you be?"

Tatsuya says sitting up. 

[So short...]
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:57 pm
"I am Karasu Nara. I was out training with my shadow manipulation. Since you are in this forest I assume you are a Nara?" Karasu said in a bored tone. It had begun to storm it seems. Usually rain brings tidings of great change... Good or bad. Karasu was still tired and sore from training himself into the ground. But at least he made some headway. He managed to learn the surface walking technique and get it to a semi perfected state. Maybe if I play my cards right I can get this guy to train me in some of the clan techniques! He thought to himself. Karasu was always exited at the prospect of learning new techniques.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:54 pm
Eyes widen as Tatsuya's suspicions are confirmed he was in fact a Nara. Tatsuya responds with a warm smile and then his words.

"Yes I am also form the Nara branch."
Tatsuya pauses for a moment. "But what is odd is why I have never met you. Have you lived in Konoha your hole life?"

It was a very rare occasion to find some one of his own kin and even more odd was that this boy was in Konoha.
To add to this Tatsuya did see a slight resemblance to him self and the boy. There hair was different but there facial structure was similar.
They were form the same clan so it was very possible that they were related but the Nara clan was founded so long ago so the Nara genes would have become diluted and spread far.

No matter for now Tatsuya will wait for the situation to unfold.
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen

Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:23 am
Karasu began to notice some similarities between himself and the boy in front of him. They had very similar facial structures and their general build was the same. He noticed their hair was different though. "Yeah I've lived in Konoha my whole life. I'm in my house most of the time. My parents are Shikayo and Tofiru Nara. We live in the southern district of the compound closest to the sacred forest." Karasualso began to notice that the boy in front of him was definitely a shinobi from the way he carried himself. He adjusted his hitai-ite and asked, "What rank are you Tatsuyu-san?"
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:42 am
It was odd that this boy had lived here his hole life. Then again Tatsuya had been away form Konoha a long time because he was kidnapped by a strong missing nin so that may have something to do with it. As well Tatsuya did not spend much time in the Nara province as he did not have any family members living there.

"I have recently ranked up to Chunin after a long hard stretch of being a Genin. And I am assuming you are a Genin?"

Getting a little more comfortable Tatsuya relaxes in the current situation with help of the soothing rain.  

[Also like the new pic!]
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:17 am
Karasu was certain he had seen this man before or he felt that they had some kind of deep sense of bond that couldn't be quite explained. "I'm a Genin yes. And I'm sorry to ask the one who potentially saved my life but why are you here? These are Nara sacred grounds only Nara are allowed here." Karasu said in his famous bored tone yet he had a bit of curiosity wondering if this was so,e kind of missing nin or something. "Since you are a chuunin, Nara or not, do you have any jutsu you could teach me? I have a wind affinity."
(Thanks I finally found one that's extremely close to what I was actually looking for.)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:20 pm
Watching a small trickle of water make its way into the fort Tatsuya forms a response.

"Yes you are correct, the protesters of the forest would have made quite a commotion if some one of non Nara entered. So yes I am of Nara blood." 
Letting the dialog progress Tatsuya finds it odd that the boy is coming across as acting bored. Tatsuya him self reacts with excitement as there were not a huge number of Nara's in the world. As well the Nara clan was one of the first clans to help build the Hidden Leaf Village along side the Uchihas and Senjus.

"On the matter of Jutsus and skills I do have a wide number of shadow imitation jutsus to my disposal as well one jutsu I made my self. I am a Earth and Water user so training you in elemental jutsus will not be of much help to you."
Karasu Nara
Karasu Nara
Citizen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:58 pm
Karasu was now visually exited, not only had he met a new family member but the boy actually knew some clan jutsu! Karasu stood and said, "Can you teach me some of our clans techniques? I ave just become a Genin but I am ashamed to admit, I do not know any of our clan techniques." Karasu began to think of any techniques he would like to learn that he knew his clan was famous for, "Can you show me how to do the Shadow imitation technique, also called the Kage mane no jutsu?" Karasu knew for him to make his clan and his dead brother proud he would need to learn these techniques and make the world know they should fear and respect the Nara clan.
131 + 639 = 770 total word count.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum