Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Meeting (P,NK)

+4
Tori Uzumaki
Primrose Uchiha
Sephora Hyuuga
Gekido Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Meeting (P,NK) Empty A Meeting (P,NK)

Thu May 23, 2013 1:17 am
Gekido woke up early in the morning with light shining in his room. He stood up and stretched staring out his window. He felt kind of different, and his eyes seemed more focused. He put on his clothes, black pants, green t shirt, black jacket, and his dog collar. He ran his fingers through his hair as he walked down stairs. He said to his father "Hey dad I am going out for a bit. I most likely will be home quick, but I do not know yet." He looked at his father as his father had a big smile on his face. Gekido looked at him oddly and asked "What is with the big smile?" His father walked up to him and said "Son this is a very big yet sad moment for you. When your mother died your experienced extreme sadness. This in turn unlocked your uchiha eyes. The first tomoe of the sharigan, but the only way it was to reveal itself was for you to experience deep sadness. That is why I said this was a very big yet sad moment." Gekido was surprised but in some disbelief and looked in a mirror. His eyes were red and had one tomoe in both, and he did not know what to do. He asked "I do not know why they are they how do I turn them off. Can i turn them off?" His father smiled and said "Calm down and think peacefully. Close your eyes and they should go back to normal." Gekido closed his eyes and opened them noticing they were gone. His father then said "Once you get use to using them you can change them at will." Gekido smiled and said thank you to his father and walked out the door.

He entered the main streets with his hands behind his head walking down a main road. He noticed all the vendors, and the weather. It was nice and cool outside as he walked down the street. He walked up to a rice ball vendor and bout three rice balls. He sat down on a bench and proceeded to eat them. He stared into space as he ate them not really paying attention to the people around him. Anyone could really scare him at the moment if they wanted to.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

A Meeting (P,NK) Empty Re: A Meeting (P,NK)

Thu May 23, 2013 2:52 am
Sephora was not about to stay at home. She didn't care what Prim said to her. She was adult enough in her eyes, okay, big enough in her eyes, to handle herself. Tori was the idiot who got hurt, not her. She had her arms crossed and her temper was flaring at this point. She was not looking where she was going and did not see the backless bench in front of her as she walked. She walked right into someone sitting on the bench knocking them both to the ground unless something was to stop them.

((sorry short, ending another topic at the moment. Next post will be longer.))
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 23, 2013 3:20 am
Gekido was sitting there enjoying his second rice ball as a young girl walked right into him. They were knocked on the ground but Gekido thinking quickly before being knocked over saved the rice balls. He really wanted those rice balls, but he noticed it was a young girl that knocked into him. He chuckled to himself and thought to himself "Well this is really awkward, but I guess she really just was not paying attention." He smiled as he stood back up putting his wrapped rice balls on the bench. He reached out his hand in a good gesture to help the girl up. He smiled then said to her "You really need to watch where you are going." He laughed and brushed it off as a joke. It was her choice to accept the good gesture or not.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu May 23, 2013 4:50 am
Sephora took the guys hands. "Sorry I was a little upset. That dumb big boobed black haired red eyed lady I live with upset me. She thinks she is the boss of me and she isn't. I was in deep thought I didn't mean to run into you." Sephora said as she stood up. She apparently bit her lip because she had blood running down her lip. "What's your name anyway?" She asked as she looked up at the guy. He looked a little like Prim and Kyo with the eyes and hair. "I am Sephora Kaguya, I haven't lived here very long. Konoha seems a little boring, kinda hard to find something to do." She said as she tried to start a conversation with the kid. Maybe making a new friend would ease the boredom and give her something to do.
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 23, 2013 5:53 pm
Gekido chuckled at the little girl's first statement. He saw some blood running down her lip and figured she had bit her lip. He then replied "My name is Gekido Uchiha, and it is nice to meet you Sephora." He had not heard the last name kaguya before and wondered if it was a clan or just a last name. He then said "It is not too bad, but you are right it does get kind of boring. Though for something to do I just go to the training grounds, and either train or swim." He smiled and offered her the last rice ball and asked "Want the last one? I am full and not going to eat it." If she did or did not accept it he would then ask "If she is not the boss of you then who is, or do you have no boss?"
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu May 23, 2013 7:09 pm
"I am my own boss, I am five!" She said looking up at Gekido. "So your name is Geko? Thats a cool name. Uchiha is the same name as the big boobed girl Primrose. Shes also my sensei. I kind of hate her. She's annoying. I think I have seen you around school. We are in the same class." She said as she took the rice ball from him. "Wanna walk around with me. At least with you I have something to do." She said as she turned around and pointed towards the walk way. Making a new friend was unusual for her considering how she normally only befriends people she finds useful.
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 23, 2013 7:58 pm
Gekido chuckled at the girls first statement. He then responded "It is Gekido but okay." He kept thinking "Why is "big boobed" all this girl specifies about her sensei?" He then said "Being a sensei they kind of have to be hard on you, and make you tougher. As for the seeing me in class I do not really pay attention in class sorry if I do not recognize you." He smiled and stood up and said "Okay then let us walk around." He chuckled and asked "Why do you kind of hate her? What exactly did she do?"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Thu May 23, 2013 8:06 pm
Prim had walked up behind Sephora as she was mouthing off cockily to someone. She had recognized the kid as a fellow clan member so she just stood there and watched the whole thing play out. looking down at her boobs as Sephora mentioned them, hse did notice maybe they were big. Not that Primmy cared at this point. Boobs were boobs. Apparently they are good at breaking falls to, well according to the incident where Senba fell on her. Primmy smirked as the little girl said she had no boss and she was her own boss.
"Really now Sephora...So you have no boss. Don't you have somewhere to be at this point, like training with your other two partners in crime, Tori and Akki?" Prim asked as she tapped the child on the head. Prim was wearing her leather outfit and she could see now that, well she did have a sexy body. Personally Prim thought her boobs and hair and eyes were sexy.
"And dear I have blue eyes, I only have red eyes when you piss me off." She said blinking her eyes and turning them the fearing crimson red Sephora seemed to think they were. "You wanna hang out with him for a while fine, you have an hour, but don;t get him into trouble or harass him." Prim said as she looked t Gekido and winked. Maybe she would hang out with them, she did need to take a break anyway.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu May 23, 2013 8:20 pm
Seeing Prim she yelped and ran behind Gekido and leaped onto his back. "Don't let the evil lady get me!" She whined gripping him tightly! "Primmy if you don't hurt me you could hang out with us. Geko seems really nice and I like him!" Sephora said finally deciding that she may have a purpose for him afterwards. He was an Uchiha after all and Uchihas were useful people. Honestly she wasn't scared of Prim, but she wanted to bond with the kid she so nick named 'Geko" much easier to pronounce than Gekido. And made her think of her favorite reptile. She was a lizard person they were as cold blooded as she was. Sephora squeezed her new friend tightly in a huge hug as she stayed on his back.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Thu May 23, 2013 8:50 pm
Tori Uzumaki had been wondering through the village. Her 11th birthday was not very far off and she was wanting to start preparing for it. She had decided she wanted mexican food at this celebration. As she rounded a corner she saw Primrose and Sephora. Sephora was hanging on the back of a really cute guy. Some of the younger guys in Konoha were hot. Vretiel was a hottie, so was Arashi and now this guy. Regardless, she herself needed friends. Was the hot guy from class that Sephora had been staring at before? Deciding to join the crowd and making the number of people even by being the fourth, Tori Uzumaki walked up to them.
"Hey guys whats going on?" Tori asked as she was slightly blushing. For some reason as she had gotten older she started to notice cute guys now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum