Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

A Meeting [P, NK] Empty A Meeting [P, NK]

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:45 am
Xuro was walking through the country borders, admiring all the beautiful scenery. He really enjoys his times out at the borders since Sunagakure is a very dull, boring and obviously sandy place. He walked down a grassy path in a green forest with many trees that stand tall living for hundreds of years.
He found a nice apple tree that produced lots of shade. He walked over there and sat under it leaning against the the strong sturdy bark. An Apple dangled from one of the lower branches. Xuro threw and kunai at it, cutting it off the tree. The apple fell straight into the hands of xuro as he took a bite of the juicy looking apple.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

A Meeting [P, NK] Empty Re: A Meeting [P, NK]

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:24 am
The little Academy student walked towards the borders. He had been eating apples and other fruits at that area. He was not used to meet new people, nor speaking properly. He's always been used to speak with the dragons. He was walking slowly, then taking up his pace as he noticed a person at the apple tree.
Who was this person? Why at this place?
Ryuoshi was running in his fastest pace, having scales grown through his sandals. The scales took good grip on the soil underneath Ryuoshi.
Ryuoshi was wearing the new cloth he had found. The phoenix armor, as it was known as by people ho had seen them. Ryuoshi was walking slowly when he noticed that the person was a Sunagakure Ninja. He would stop op and begin to speak.
''Grx kao ixd?(who are you)'' he would say to the person, in dragon speech. Not remembering that normal ninjas didn't speak dragon speech.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:53 am
Xuro was eating the apple when a boy approached him. The boy was very strange indeed because the boy spoke in a language Xuro didn't understand. "Excuse me but I'm Xuro Bakuton. Do you speak English?" Xuro would ask the boy as he stood up and examined the boy a little better.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:00 pm
Ryuoshi would think about it and then just think inside of his head, Stupid stupid stupid! Normal people don't speak dragon speech! as he would also himself.
He would be looking and the boy known as Xuro.
''I'm sorry, My name is Ryuoshi of the Arashi clan. I were just asking for who you are, this is my usual fruit area. I would normally just ask you to go away from my tree, but as you seem friendly, I would like to learn a bit more of you ... I don't have that many friends ...'' he would say and hesitate his hand to go forth for a hand shake.
He would try to smile as he also pulled down his dragon mask. The same worn by the deas Shinobi named Chishiki Tojidofukoto Uchiha. The armor was also his, Chishiki's. Ryuoshi was having all the gear Chichiki had left at his dead. Ryuoshi would smile awkwardly at Xuro.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:08 pm
Xuro would smile at the young boy and then reach out his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you then, Ryuoshi. Arashi clan hey? I never heard of that clan. What village are you from Ryuoshi?" Xuro was very curious about this young boy. He wanted to know more about. "I make tons of friends, strangers from all villages. I found where this boy is from. Something about him just seems familiar. Hmmmm" Xuro would think to himself waiting for a reply from the boy.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:46 am
''The Arashi clan, a not too well known clan so it makes sense. I'm living in Kumogakure'' he would say and smile at Xuro. He would then take up his mask again, resemble the nearly perfect same look as Chishiki had when standing like that. Ryuoshi was looking at Xuro, he was then taking up his hand beside his head.
''My clan may not be too well known, but this is what we can do'' he said and took his headband off his left eye and showed him the lizard eye, blue turquoise scales grew on his hand and covered it all.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:59 am
Xuro seemed very interested in this boy. He was from Kumogakure and Xuro hadn't met that many people from Kumo. Xuro was very impressed by this boy abilities that he got from his clan. Something that had to do with lizard like scales. "Wow you clan seems very interesting and really awesome looking scales you got there. Say you from Kumogakure, so do know my friend Chishiki Uchiha. He looks a lot like you!" Xuro said with laugh thinking about his friend Chishiki, that young boy with an endless stream of potential he had. He would never give up and even being a lot smaller than Xuro, he should always give Xuro a good Fight.
Chishiki
Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:36 am
Ryuoshi would think, think and think about the name, Chishiki. Just standing there for 10 silent second. A burst in his face came when he finally remembered who Chishiki were. The one he had looted these item from.
''Ehm ...'' he would say hesitating.
''Chishiki's dead ... This is his armor ...'' he would say with sorrow in his voice.
''I found his corpse in the Volcano village, a man walked out from the hospital. And a girl too. His eyes were taken out, blood on his neck. Maybe he was killed in the hospital after his eyes were taken out ...'' he would say and look sadly and Xuro.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:25 am
Xuro suddenly froze in shock. He suddenly opened his left Sharingan eye and both eyes were then bulging out as he couldn't believe what he had heard. "CHishiki Uchiha. Th young CHishiki Uchiha.... DEAD??.... MURDERED???!!!!" the thoughts ran through Xuro's head, he couldn't believe what he had just heard, how could that have been possible. CHishiki was a very strong shinobi even though he was small, he was still strong enough to defeat lots of men but how could he have been killed. Xuro's eyes began to fill with tears as they slowly dropped down his cheeks. His Three tomoe sharingan eye slowly began to evolve

[MS Awakened: Heard Chishiki Uchiha was killed]
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:27 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum