Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Meeting (P,NK)

+4
Tori Uzumaki
Primrose Uchiha
Sephora Hyuuga
Gekido Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Meeting (P,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting (P,NK)

Thu May 23, 2013 10:06 pm
Gekido heard a sort of stern voice behind him as he turn to see who it was. He felt Sephora behind him gripping onto him saying "Don't let the evil lady get me!" He looked up at the woman staring into her crimson red eyes. He thought to himself "Looks like I have a new nickname." He did not say anything to the stranger who seemed to be sephora's sensei in respect. He chuckled as sephora's sensei winked at him.

He then heard another voice of a girl speak as he looked at her. He immediately felt awkward being surrounded by girls. He saw as this new girl was slightly blushing and answered her question "I really do not know myself. I am trying to figure out everything."
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Thu May 23, 2013 10:49 pm
Sephora giggled as she looked over Gekos shoulder, "He's a nice guy Tori. This is Geko Uchiha. One of Prims clan members. Hey Geko come on, lets go we have a lake nearby in the village. I wanted to go swimming anyways. Come on Geko....go swimming please?" Sephy made a pout face as she looked at him. As evil as she could be, she could also be innocent. "Please Please Please...ignore the evil red eyed big boobed lady!" She said hoping Prim was okay with them doing this.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Thu May 23, 2013 10:55 pm
Relizing Tori had just showed up and Sephoras repetitious pleading, that if he took them swimming, she had to go to because the kids were her responsibility. "If he takes you swimming I will go to. How about you Tori? Do you want to go?" Prim asked her. "Gekido are you ok with going swimming? It is here in Konoha, and it should be safe." Prim said as she looked at him and then to the other two. The only one not here was Akki, but she knew Akki had gone home and was probably training so she could meet up with them later today for training. Their training was in the afternoon because she kept mornings open for her other team.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Thu May 23, 2013 11:00 pm
Tori Uzumaki approached Gekido and held out her hand to shake his. "I am Tori Uzumaki. It's nice to meet you Gekido." She said smiling. She had heard Prim say his name and realized Geko was a nick name more than likely given to him by Sephora Kaguya. Sephy was definitely a personality all her own. She was unlike any of the other five year old kids she knew around town. But Gekido seemed uncomfortable. "If you want to go with us Gekido, it would be nice to have an older person there besides Prim. You are in between her age and out ages. I will be 11 in a few months. I hardly know very many people, only a few. and I know I have seen you at school. It would be nice to have a new friend." Tori said smiling at him and being friendly.
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 23, 2013 11:29 pm
Gekido reached out and shook Tori's hand. He was listening to their questiona bout him going swimming with them and figured a swim could be helpful at the moment. He said "Sure I will go. It will be a good stress relief." He smiled and asked "Where are we gonna go swim at?" He thought "This is going to be still awkward but I need to relax and not stress about the Genin exam." He waited for a answer.

(sorry for the short post)
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat May 25, 2013 4:32 am
"Yay! Geko is taking me to the beach!" Sephora giggled kissing his cheek. Yes, she kissed his cheek. but this is the same girl who managed to hug Samuru Uchiha, ho she still considered the hottest five year old around. She liked Geko as a friend. She could tell Tori had a crush on him and found it hilarious. "Hey Geko we can go now, I have my swimsuit on under my dress." She said giggling still hanging on his back. She was really excited about this! Maybe her mother would be there and she could see her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sat May 25, 2013 8:25 pm
Prim facepalmed herself. These kids were something else. Poor Gekido, Sephora was on his back and Tori was flirting with him. "Come on I will go out there with you. I have a swimsuit top on to. mainly because I like to wear it while training." Prim took off her leather top revealing a black skulls and crossbones Bikini top. Considering she was large breasted the top looked to cover hardly much at all. and she had a lot of cleavage showing. Prim was a skinny woman, but also muscular. "Water is this way, I am sure by now Akki is out there, Nightshade said she wanted to go swimming to. We may see some friends out there." Prim smiled leading the group to the water.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Sat May 25, 2013 8:34 pm
Tori had her swimsuit on to. Removing her shirt she showed a bikini top to. Being only 11 she really didn't have a whole lot, but she had a little. A little more than most girls her age, but she liked that, it made others envious. And considering she liked to train she had some muscle. Her bikini top was red pink and black. Taking Gekidos hand she lead him with Sephora on his back as they followed Prim. "Swimming is a lot of fun especially when you swim with other people." Tori said as her cheeks were still lightly pink in color.
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 25, 2013 9:16 pm
He did not really think much about Seph's kiss being that she was only five. Gekido felt even more awkward as Prim and Tori took off their tops. He blushed a bit when Tori grabbed his hand. She was cute and he noticed her cheeks a light pink, and he smiled. He did not forget about Seph being on his back though. He followed them as they walked toward the beach.

Conveniently his house was on the way to the beach. He put down Seph on the ground standing up when they were in front of the house and let go of Tori's hand and said "I am going to get my swim trunks. I will be back in a second."

He would then go inside and put on his swim trunks and walk back outside. He still had his shirt on though. He was not self conscious or anything it was just habit. He smiled and would then say 'Okay I am good to do." He would then follow them to the beach.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat May 25, 2013 10:07 pm
Sephy let him sit her on the ground. She was enjoying sitting on his back. She hated having to get off of his back, he was taller than Tori and stronger so she felt safer and not like he was going to drop her. When he came back out, she noticed his body was kind of nice looking. No wonder Tori liked him. She jumped back onto his back smiling as they continued there journey! She was going swimming! She was happy!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum