Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Meeting (P,NK)

+4
Tori Uzumaki
Primrose Uchiha
Sephora Hyuuga
Gekido Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

A Meeting (P,NK) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Meeting (P,NK)

Mon May 27, 2013 6:21 am
Tori blushed even more as Akki laughed at her. Walking onto the beach with the other two she moved to sit next to Gekido. She saw Nightshade still sleeping on the beach. Nightshade was only a few feet from Gekido. And she decided to wake her up as she sat by Gekido.
"Nightshade, your going to burn up out here!"She said as she laid down next to Gekido. "This was the most embarrassing day. You saw my boobs, and on top of it you saw me get tackled." She rolled over and put her head near Gekidos. "But, that was a good kiss. You want to do it again?" She asked as she took her long strawberry blonde hair out of the ponytail she originally had it in. She had to admit, he looked hot in the water and out of the water. She was hoping to end up with a date after the day was over. That is if she didn't embarrass herself to badly. She had a habit of doing that when she got nervous. But she couldn't help herself. He was one of the hottest guys she had seen around Konoha. Tori reached up and played with a strand of Gekidos blue hair.

{830}
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon May 27, 2013 6:28 am
He turned his head toward Tori's as she laid down. They were basically staring at each other now at this point. He chuckled a bit and said "Getting tackled should not be embarrassing." He ran his fingers through her long strawberry blonde hair. Gekido really liked the color of her hair. She was beautiful and when she asked if he wanted to kiss again he smiled. He did not really answer her question but simply got closer to her kissing her on the lips. He hoped that would have answered her question, and noticed her lips were very soft.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Mon May 27, 2013 7:38 am
Nightshade Arashi awoke at Toris words. She was feeling a little warm. She sat up in time to see Gekido Uchiha and Tori Uzumaki locking lips! Sighing she realized maybe it was time for Akki Senju to go hom. Standing up and puttung on her shorts she looked over to Akki.
"Let's go Miss Akki. I hsould get you home. I know you had fun but your mom wanted you home early." She said to Akki as she packed her stuff and tossed Akki her shorts.

(exit with Akki)
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Mon May 27, 2013 8:18 am
Akki rolled her eyes as they kissed. What is with all the couples lately? Anyone believe in being a kid. She thinks it is gross when her parents kiss as it is. But at the same time it was cute. They were an adorable couple. Blue hair, and red hair mix well together. Hearing Nightshades words she puts on her shorts and waves by to the couple. As a going away present she slides a certain way in the sand causing a small wave of sand to rain down on them.
"See ya!" She laughed talking off after Nightshade Arashi.
She had to admit she had a fun time. She likes her best friends and team mates. Even though Prim their squad leader is a little weird, she still makes things fun. Like today, they all met at the beach and sparred, it did end early, but it was still fun.

Exit

{804}

4 stats 8jp
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon May 27, 2013 8:59 am
Tori's heart began to race as he ran a hand through her hair. He kissed her lips and she returned the kiss placing a hand on his chest. His skin was soft and he was a good kisser. She heard Nightshades voice as soon as they broke the kiss. She smiled and looked down into his eyes. Her face began to blush lightly and as she leaned in to kiss him again a wave of sand hit them and she heard Akki Senjus voice. She gasped and buried her head next to Gekidos neck to prevent sand getting into her face.
"Not funny Akki." She said growling as Akki and Nightshade Arashi left. "Akki is one of my team mates. We have an academy student team. Hopefully soon enough I get to take my Genin exam soon. I have been training practically no stop for it." Tori said staring into his eyes again. He had handsome blue eyes. Tori noticed they were almost as blue as her eyes, sky blue.

(1000)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 27, 2013 5:27 pm
Gekido was enjoying the kiss until Tori broke it. He smiled back and looked into her sky blue eyes. Her eyes were beautiful as well. He went in for another kiss, but a wave of sand hit them. He chuckled to himself a bit, but it did not really bother him that much. Thought now sand was in his hair. He then said "Yeah I have been training for it to. I have a little more training to do before I feel comfortable enough taking it." He sat up after a bit and stood up. He would then stand up on the soft sand, and reached down in a good gesture to help her up. He smiled and asked "Are you ready to go or you want to stay here for a bit more?"
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue May 28, 2013 8:25 pm
Tori blushed and took his hand. "We could hang out here for a while. Unless you wanted to go train or go get something to eat. She said standing up. "I am sure you are pretty strong and that you can do a lot on the training field." Tori smiled checking out his body. He seemed so strong and had a very well defined body. She smiled checking out his body them looking into his blue eyes with her own again. Most Uchiha had black eyes, she had only met two with blue eyes. Primrose and now Gekido. "It's up to you Gekido." Tori said brushing her semi-dry behind her ears with her fingers.

(1114)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 28, 2013 11:05 pm
He said "Well after being out awhile training does not seem like a good idea to me. We can go get something to eat if you want." Gekido noticed that she was checking him out, and he could not help but check out her body. He then said in reply "Yeah I am kind of hungry at the moment. Do you like eating at the Ichiraku Noodle Bar?" He would wait for a response then he would then pick up his shirt with his other hand, and he let go of her hand as he started walking toward the village. There was a reason why he let go of her hand but he was waiting.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed May 29, 2013 12:32 am
"Yeah sure, I like Ramen, so we can go to the noodle shop." she said as they walked towards the village. She had put on her shorts over her swimsuit bottoms. Smiling as she walked by him she thought about the fact this was her first date! She was so excited! She really enjoyed hanging out with him, and now they were going out to eat. Her mind wandered off onto thoughts of how he was going to be her first boyfriend and how much fun they would have, and maybe they could beon the same team together. Gekido was just so hot! Even with a shirt on he could still see his body through it, and he had very well defined leg muscles. She did to, and she knew it as from intense training. That's where hers came from. She had to work hard and Arashi made sure she trained like she was suppose to. Not many people in her clan really existed anymore and she was one of the only Uzumaki females around. Her two sisters are deceased. She brought her mind back as they entered the village to head to the noodle shop. She was actually getting hungrier.

(1309)

Last edited by Tori Uzumaki on Wed May 29, 2013 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Wed May 29, 2013 12:41 am
A thought ran through Gekido's mind. It was a bit of a naughty thought but she has such a gorgeous body he kind of could not help himself. He said "Then it is a date." He would be at a slightly slower pace to fall a little behind. He thought I wonder how she is going to react to this. It should be either funny or it might turn out to be something else." He winked at her and slapped her ass playfully. He would then pick up his walking pace and she how she would respond to what he did. He was really thinking about what it would be like to have a girlfriend, and a hot one at that to.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum