Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

A momentous meeting. [N/K]  - Page 2 Empty Re: A momentous meeting. [N/K]

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:01 pm
The black cloaked girl almost seemed to appear out of the blue, deep within the forest technically considered off limits to all but those who bear the blood of shadows. She slipped under the shelteror whatever this place is cuz i really cant get a feel for where you guys are because i got a pm saying ur inside but all the posts talk about that good inside grass, removing the cloak quickly to toss it off to the side, discarding the wet object to save what little warmth she could on the cold rainy day. She was thankful for it of course, mostly because in her time away it had been the only layer to protect her from hypothermia. taking a look around she froze mid step, her eyes growing wide as she saw the other two.

"Um.... Hello. Hisano Koitachi, Jounin under our great Hokage.... I didn't actually... think anyone was um.... Well... You see.... " SHe took a moment, clearing her throat and calming the beating of her heart. If a few seconds she went from nervous scatterbrain to calm gathered jounin. "Appologies for the intrusion but it was raining. "
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:22 pm
Being engaged in such a conversation Tatsuya's attention was soon switched to the presents of someone else out in the woods. His first thought was to dash out of the little fort and into the night but seeings how it was raining there no only the sliver of light from the fire producing only a small amount of shadows not enough to take an enemy down.
To Tatsuyas relief a ninja poked her head inside the fort and spewed some friendly words. Surprisingly she was much older then many of the females in the hidden leaf.  For some odd reason all the girls that Tatsuya met were only 12 years old or whatever.

"Well if you are one who also serves the Hokage then you are welcomed to shield your self from this pounding rain."
Pausing for a moment Tatsuya continues.
"My name is Tatsuya Nara and I am a chunnin of this village."

Tatsuya will proceed to show any gestures of friendship and respect weather it me a hand shake or just a slight nod.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:01 pm
[Okay topic has had no responses so ima exit i guess if you want to do something else then pm me]

Sitting in his spot in the shelter Tatsuya catches a glimpse of one the dears trying to tell him something. It seemed urgent and the dear makes a notion to its face. Tatsuya knows what it is trying to say right away. The dear was referring to his friend Kasai and by the way the dear started pointing towards the west in a frantic way something must be up. Kasai had a way of taking things to far with him self and with out coming across as rood Tatsuya says his good bye in a respectful manner. 

"I hope that I see you again Karasu and it seems that you know your way back to the village." Tatsuya also gives a nod to the pretty woman and leaves. Jumping his way through the wood Tatsuya makes his way to his friend.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum