Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:55 pm
Kyojin was currently laying on the groumd from the fight it seemed that Fenn was more powerful than him." You did good you get to get the fourth tail but can't use it umtil after you finish the battle " said Gobi to Kyojin in his head. Kyojin got upoff the ground and said " you make knock me down repeatably but every time I will get back up and keep trying. The reason why is because as long as as I am alive and I am a Jinchuuriki I will protect Kumogakure no sato with every amount of power I have " said Kyojin with pride in his voice. Kyojin got ready for one final attack on Fenn. Kyojin began running towards him. Kyojin with his left arm would punch Fen in the side only for distraction as Kyojin would jump up off the ground with both of his legs. Coming back down Kyojin would form a Rasengan in his right hand. Aiming for the top of Fenn's head.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:25 pm
Fen would watch Kyojin come running at him, and as the left arm was thrown, Fen would catch it, and as Kyojin launched himself into the air, Fen would then turn and pull on Kyo's Arm, Launching him over his shoulder and towards a tree, if Kyo did not find a way to stop himself then he would smack into the tree, and Fen would use his body flicker jutsu to suddenly appear behind Kyo and then drove his knee into the small of Kyo's back, if it connected, Kyo would at this point probably just crumple down in pain, and as he did, Fen would catch him by his hair, tilt his head back, and draw a kunai and place it to Kyo's neck and he would smirk and say to Kyo "Checkmate" of course none of this would happen if the throw did not go as Fen hopped
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:43 pm
It was like Fenn read his mind he caought Kyojin's arm then lunched his self in the air. Fenn then lunched Kyojin over his shoulder throwing him towards a tree making Kyojin hit his back pretty hard. Kyojin was shocked from the immense amount of pain and was going to black out. Fenn made the pain even more worse when he some how appeared be hind Kkyojin and kneed him in the back where it hurt the worst. Before he hit the ground however Fenn holded Kyojin up by his hair putting a Kunai to his neck and saying "Checkmate". Kyojin felt rejuvinated somehow the bubly chakra became more mennacing he knew right then and there that he unlicked the forth tail. Kyojin ripped out of Fenn's grip and ran 10 ft away from him ready to go one last round.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:51 pm
Fen would let go of Kyo as he felt the tug on his hand, and he would move the kunai away from the neck of Kyo so he would not get hurt as he ran away, Fen would stay still as he waited for Kyo to charge once more, he kept perfect control of his breathing, Looking back to when he first started being a Shinobi, he had grown a large way, he was much like Kyo, seeminly weak, and now look at him, going through a fight so far rather untouched
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:00 pm
Kyojin still away from Fenn analyzing him. Fenn had gotten into a fighting stance waiting for Kyojin to come towards him." Shadow Clone " Kyojin sajd with his four tails sweeping behind him. Shadow Clone 1 ran towards Fenn with a Rasengan in hand and went for Fenn's left side of his ribcage while shadow clone to did the same but went for the right. As they would do this and hopefully hit Fenn Kyojin would run straight up the middle making a Rasengan in his right hand aiming right for the middle of his chest for a final blow. If all of that worked out Kyojin had a high chance of winning the battle.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:12 pm
Fen had not taken a fighting stance, his way of being ready was to just have a relaxed body, it was the way of his jeet kun do, and as he watched Kyo form the hand signs for the Shadow clone, Fenn knew this because he had the jutsu as well, but what he would do is wait till the last second as the two clones came charging at him from either side, Fen would wait to drop down till the last second, as Fen dropped down, the two clones would hit each other with the Rasengans, and as they did and poofed, it would create the cloud he needed to cover himself, he would then form a quick series of hand signs, and suddenly pillars of rock would form all around Kyo, pinning him in the spot he was at, not that it was hard to break out of, but Fen was using it as a way to slow him down, as he would drop underground now, and travel to where Kyo was located, if kyo had been caught by the prison, Fen would now pull him down till his chin rested on the ground, using the Headhunter jutsu, and Fen would then raise up out of the ground a little ways away so that Kyo could not escape using Fens escape, fen would look at the ninja and sighs softly and speaks to him "Kyo do you have a Sensei, and if not, how would you like to learn from me?" Fen would look down at him if this was all successful and went how it was supposed to, cause If it did, Kyo would be almost out of stamina at this point, it was a nice time to rest and gather some information
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:25 pm
Kyojin saw the shadow clones puff out in smaoke while hitting each other with Rasengan. The snoke covered Fenn up and Kyojin knew that gave him the possibility to use a jutsu. Pillars of rock then formed around Kyojin locking him in a prison. Trying to find a way to get out Kyojin couldn't find a way. Kyojin then fekt a tug on his body his legs shot in the ground as well as his upper body making his chin hit the ground really hard. Kyojin then was looking Fenn right into the eye and he said "Kyo do you have a Sensei, and if not, how would you like to learn from me?" rather softly. Kyojin looked at Fenn then said " well I do have a sensei we train from time to time but I am sure I can learn stuff from you sometimes anyway I am exhausted let me rest a bit " said Kyojin to Fenn as he laid on his head back on the ground not able to move anything from chin down.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:36 pm
"Who is your sensei?" Fen would ask Kyojin as he sat down in front of the head that was just above ground, Fen wondered when the cloak of Kyo's would wear off, and he tilted his head to the left slightly at his inquisitions, Fen would wait till Kyo answered him on who his sensei was, before he would take any further action
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:01 pm
"Who is your sensei?" Asked Fenn." The Second Amekage Aiko " replied Kyojin. Kyojin wondered why Fenn was asking all of the question. It couldn't hurt to answrr them Kyojin thought. Kyojin began to notice that the cloak wore off his body." Tell the boy you must go and learn the last tail do you can be come stronge you inssulent fool " said Gobi." Fenn I have to go. Gobi says I neeed to learn the last tail he calls mr inssulent fools no wonder he is in me now. So can you release me from the jutsu please " said Kyojin to Fenn hoping he would let him go si he could go and train for his last tail.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:15 pm
Fen had not heard of the Second Amekage, or Aiko, little did he know that it was the girl who crashed the Christmas party, Fen would just nod as Kyo spoke, and he would sigh softly, and then would say to Kyo "A little tip, do not tell people, other peoples titles, you never know who is an enemy of who" Fen would nod as he walked over and sunk his hands into the ground and began to pull Kyo up out of the ground, once Kyo could pull himself the rest of the out, Fen would turn around and punch and kick the pillars away, then would give Kyo the sign a butler would to allow someone out, Fen would then wave to the Kid and speak to him "Well just whenever you need to, let me know, ill see what I can help with" Fen just strolled off into the distance, his hands in his pockets, then with a sudden surge of speed, disappeared from sight, Fen decided he would head off into the black forest to do some hardcore training in there, and maybe he will meet the man that he watch train with the raikage Yaju, that would be interesting would it not, Fen thought to himself, he had even grown since that day, but still knew he was no where near the level of those two ninja, he wondered if he ever truly would be, maybe if that day at the training grounds never happened, but one will never know, and Fen will never forget the face of the man who took what was precious to him, before Fen had left, while pulling Kyo out of the ground, he had slipped seven grand of ryo into his pocket, as an applogy for the ass kicking fen had just given him, fen had not stayed around to see if kyo even found it or not, he was just gone and walked off, fen thought while he was gone, what if he ran into the first Jin, Talukra, he needed to applogize to that man, Fen had acted unbecoming of himself, let alone the lack of behavior to represent the village of Kumogakure no Sato, how foolish of him, but the man did take some of his money, maybe they could figure things out civilly, that would be nice, and maybe even make a friend, with the Ninja from Sunagakure no Sato, that would be nice, Fen would like that, he would sigh softly as he said to himself, If only if only

TWC-2000 10 stats, all wc to Jeet Kun Do
-7000 ryo, Already Deducted
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum