Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn) Empty Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:21 pm
Kyojin was now walking around in Kumogakure no sato with nothing to do but to continue unlocking his tails." Gobi this time I will find someone to train with to unlock my next tail " said Kyojin to Gobi." Goodluck doing that don't die I need you " said Gobi." I got you Gobi I am going to go look for Monkey Boy the one who trained me last time " said Kyojin." You mean the dude who was in the tree and thought you those Academy Jutsu " said Gobi." Yea him he tends to walk around here everyday I am going to spar with him " said Kyojin." Well good luck to that " said Gobi. Kyojin nodded and looked for Monkey Boy. It felt like hours but it was only 30 minutes." FENN WHERE ARE YOU " screamed Kyojin hoping Fenn would jump out the trees.

WC: 143
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn) Empty Re: Training for a tail(NK, P, Fenn)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:09 pm
Fenn Had been chilling underground today, the darkness was welcoming and been awhile since he visited it, meanwhile he sensed above him was Kyojin, the kid he taught the Academy jutsu, and seemed the kid was calling for him, so Fenn would raise up out of the ground behind him and coughs, making himself known, then would say from behind his little mask that went up over his nose " Kyojin, I hear your looking for me? what do you want?" Fenn had grown a little more distant and cold due to his ANBU training, today he was fully equipped, his Phoenix Armor was on, Gilgamesh equipped to his arms, Heavens sorrow across the small of his back, Fen would pull the mask on his armor down and pop like four red pills, these were aging pills, and Fen figured this was a good time as ever to take them, while he awaited the remarks and responses from Kyojin, Fenn looked to boy up and down, sizing him up, and thanks to his training with the ANBU, was now pointing out the flaws in this males physical form, all in his own head, never out loud
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:20 pm
Kyojin was just about to walk away when he heard the voice of Fenn behind him say " Kyojin, I hear your looking for me? what do you want " ? Kyojin looked at the guy he looked evil wearing armor and stuff." Uhhh I have been looking for a powerful person to train with because I may scare other Genin. I am sure you can handle me so do you wamt to spar " asked Kyojin." This guy looks cool Kyojin you should become partners in crime with him " said Gobi in his head." Gobi he is probably way above my level " said Kyojin." So what you are a Jinchuuriki of me you are unstoppable " said Gobi." You say we are unstobbable but how did you get sealed within me " said Kyojin while laughing." Fenn I am a Jinchuuriki and I need to control my powers so can you help me with that " said Kyojin to Fenn.

WC: 155
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:34 pm
Fenn raised his eyebrow, this was the second time he had heard this term Jinchuuriki "Ummm Kyojin I do not know how I will act to that, last person I met who used the Jin word, I went after with a killing intent, seemed I felt like he had something I lost awhile back" and as he talked to Kyo the soul amethyst was still getting to know fen's chakra signature and what not, and meanwhile Fenn's mind went back to when he lost something dear to him he never knew he had, then the fight in the woods with the Jin named Talukra, Fen would shake his head and then he would say "If your willing to take the risk I will help you out, what do you need?" Fen asked him inquisitively with a tilted head and a raised eyebrow
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:01 pm
"Ummm Kyojin I do not know how I will act to that, last person I met who used the Jin word, I went after with a killing intent, seemed I felt like he had something I lost awhile back if e the risk I will help you out, what do you need " ? Kyojin thought about Fenn's words then said " Fen I will take the risk the only thing I want to do is spar with you " said Kyojin to Fenn. Kyojin was ready for any thing. As for all he was a Jinchuuriki and they had a really rough life.

WC: 100
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:09 pm
Fen would nod to Kyo and smile softly, this man would not back down from danger it seemed that is good, foolish at times, but good, Fen would speak to him as he straightened his head "Well Kyojin, I am glad you will take the risk, I will try my best to behave, now then, is there anything you want in particular to learn, or truly just a friendly spar? You know I have no issues with training you" Fen would give Kyo a soft smile, not one of evil or evil intent, but a friendly one, and Fen would wait once more, looked around, noticed they were rather close to the black forest, that would have a nice grove somewhere in there to spar at, with Kyojin being able to open up fully, as well as himself
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:11 pm

"Well Kyojin, I am glad you will take the risk, I will try my best to behave, now then, is there anything you want in particular to learn, or truly just a friendly spar? You know I have no issues with training you " said Fen while smiling. Kyojin smiled as well and said " well let's start dancing shall we ". Kyojin began to transform to 3 tails. When he finished transforming he said " this is my three tails form for as you can see the three tails behind me now lets dance ". While doing that Kyojin activated Shinigami Takeover raising his speed to 70. Kyojin threw a punch at Fenn at 70 speed and 15 strength with his right hand aiming for Fenn's right side of his face. If Fenn somehow blocked it Kyojin would knee him in the gut with his left knee 70 speed and 15 strength hoping to knock the wind out of him. If both of the attacks made contact Kyojin would jump back 5 meters away from Fenn.

Used Shinigami Takeover 2 more posts avilable for it

Used 3 tails chakra cloak V1
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:59 pm
Fen would see the punch coming a mile away, and to counter, with intersection method, but with enough force to only stop his punch, not crushing the arm like he could have, and as the arm of kyojin was pinched between his left arm and left knee, so then left knee of Kyojin that came up would be stopped by Fen's foot that was in the air helping to pinch the arm, Fen would then jump off his right foot and lift his knee to his chest as he fell backwords towards the ground, he would extend the leg out, if it connected, he would kick Kyojin away with a force to drive him a few yards away, the kick if connected would hit the chest of Kyojin, and the left foot would extend aswell, unpinching the right hand of Kyojin, and that one would also extend, while his hands went up above his head, so when he landed he caught himself on his hands, his hips would bend and his legs would make a fourty five degree angle, and he would use the momentum of the legs springing back and the strength of springing up off his hands, he would be back on his feet, and as he was ducked low, and now right in front of Kyo, he would spin an extended right foot going clockwise around to gain momentum to trip Kyo up if he was still standing, Leaf Gale, if not then he would wait for a chance to attack from the low position he was in

Speed is always 70, cept for Intersection method and leaf Gale, they add in their boosts
Power of every attack will be enough to not maim, but he will know that he was hit if he gets hit
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:17 pm
When Kyojin was just about to hit him Fenn trapped his arm with his left arm and left leg. Kyojin then went in for the knee to the gut Fenn's feet stopped it. Fenn did jumoed off his right feet with his knee to his chest as he fell backwards he gad extended his leg kicking Kyojin right in the chest making him fly back. Kyojin got up off the soil he was on and was tripped up by Fenn's leg. Kyojin then got off the ground and jumped backwards five feet away with rage in his eyes. His chakra started swirling uncontrolably. Kyojin at the speed of 70 formed a Rasengan and ran towards Fenn with his right arm extened with his Rasemgan in his right palm. If Fenn had blocked the Rasengan some how Kyojin would jump back and wait until Fenn made a move toward Kyojin.

Rasengan

1 more post for Shinigami Takeover

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:50 pm
Fen would feel the hits connect one after the other, hitting the boy, and as he came at him again, this time the kid was using a rasengan, Fen read about it in his jutsu Encyclipidia, Fen would duck down at the last second, letting the rasengan pass over his head, and then when the elbow of Kyo was above his head, he would leap off the ground and bring the toes of his boots to the chin of Kyo, if it connected, Kyo would be sent flying high into the air, and then While Kyo was free falling from the air, as there were fightning in an opening and nothing was around for a good twenty meters, Fen would suddenly appear behind the man as he used Dancing leaf shadow, and then Fen would use Leaf strong wind, spinning backwords and aiming the kick into the diaphragm of Kyo, once again if it landed, it would send Kyo speeding into the ground, not enough to ever crack a bone, but as noted, Kyo would feel each hit as it hit, and as Kyo hit the ground, most likely on his back, fen would land on all fours on the ground, and the slowly stand up, he would huff softly, he could tell Kyo was upset a moment ago when he came at him with that rasengan, but Fen was not going to hold it against him
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum