Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Training for a tail(NK, P) Empty Training for a tail(NK, P)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:26 am
Kyojin didn't know what to do as he walked aound Kumogakure no sato. Walking around Kyojin thought on the many things he could do. He could train, take Aiko out on a date, or just do something stupid. Kyojin chose to train. What should I train in he thought as he walked around." Maybe you should learn a few jutsus " said a deep voice. Kyojin turner around in all directipns looking for the voice." I think I am goimg crazy in my head " muttered Kyojin." You are not going crazy I habe simply chose to talk to my host " said the deep voice again. Ok what the hell Kyojin thought, host the only person who calls him that is Yuki." Yuki stop playing and talk in your normal voice " said Kyojin to the voice he assumed was Yuki." I am not the one you call Yuki I am known as Gobi the five tails " said the voice who was talking about being the five tails Gobi." Yuki I am serious stop playing I am trying to see what I want to train in " said Kyojin." Pitiful child I am not the one known as Yuki I am Gobi the Bijuu I am the five tails " said Gobi. Kyojin was now knew that this voice wasn't Yuki. But that could only mean that he was a human with a Bijuu in there body. That meaned he was a Jinchuuriki. Kyojin stood there shoked he didn't know what to do. The whole time one of the most powerful things in the world was in his body. Then he heard the voice again this time it said " Now that you seem you seem to believe me now let me tell you what I want from you. First, I want a powerful host not one as weak as a fly. Second, train so you can master my five tails that jd the only way I will allow you to use my power. Third, that girlfriend of yours is cute make sure you keep her. Now that you know what I want go and train " said Gobi." Uhhh so I just met you and you want me to use your power and master your tails. You didn't even tell me how to unlock them " said Kyojin to Gobi." I never thought about that, hmmm just go to the training grounds I will think about it " said the Gobi. Kyojin was just sitting there with a really stupid face." So you have been alive for thousands of years and you don't know how to get your Jinchuuriki tails what kind of shit is that " said Kyojin to Gobi." Give a fellow Bijuu some slack I've been sealed inside your body for years with nothing to do. How do you think I feel. We Bijuu forget things after being sealed so deal with it if you don't like it deal with me " said Gobi. Kyojin laughed and said " I guess I am going to listen to you but don't expect me to become.your slave this is my body. The only one who can control it is Aiko. " said Kyojin while laughing. Kyojin walked along the trail to the training grounds ready to train in the tails. Kyojin walked along the trail without talking when his new mind talker thing bijuu said " just train in pulling my chakra or something. Or just I don't know train stop asking me questions " said Gobi." Uhhh Gobi you were the one to talk first so can you tell me a little about your self we can't bond if we know nothing of each other but I'm sure you know everything about me " said Kyojin." You are right I know more than everyting about you and I guess I will tell you my origin. My origin is none of your FUCKING BUISNESS NOW GO TRAIN AND BECOME ONE OF THE BEST JINCHUURIKI " Gobi said while screaming." Uhh ok no need to scream I just wamted to know a little about you " said Kyojin. Kyojin arrived at the training grounds prepared to do the rigurously training that needed to do to acess all of the tails. Kyojin arrived at the training grounds ready to train." By the way dumb bafoone just learn how to control my chakra so med itate you bitch " said Gobi." Control your language oh my god I curse alot but not like that " said Kyojin." Deal with it I'm a Bijuu I'm taking control " said Gobi. Kyojin laughed thinking if any one was comtrolling something it would be him. Kyojin sat down with his legs crossed ready to meditate." By the way you have a rude awakeninh you habe to fight me in version one form with one tail if you whem the fight you get the tail " said Gobi." What the hell you didn't tell me I had to fight you in different forms you are a dick " said Kyojin angry." Control your anger or that is how you will die you bitch now defeat my forms amd the only reason I didn't tell you was because I forgot " said Gobi." Ok I can't blame you if I was you I would habe forgot those things as well " said Kyojin. Kyojin started back meditating ready to face the bijuu first tail. Kyojin was meditating for minuted then he saw a door. A giant white door with brown spots. The door opened in front of Kyojin and something appeared. It was a person on all fours with redish black energy all around them with one tail swinging aroumd behind it. The person growled amd begun to run to Kyojin. Shocked by the sudden appearance and sudden running towards him Kyojin didn't move. The rampaging person with the one tail ran towards him hitting him head on making Kyojin fly him the air. Kyojin hit the geound with a very loud thud. That was going to leave a bruise he thought. Kyojin far away from the tailed beast summoned two shadow clones." Ok guys this is what we are going to do both of you will be a distraction so I can hit the tailed beast " Kyojin said while he looked at the clones. They had nodded and ran towards the bijuu at full speed. Kyojin begun to form Rasengan in his left hand chasing after the clones he saw the clones blow up and Kyojin knew that was the perfect time to hit the bijuu. Kyojim put his hand in the air and threw it down hitting the Bijuu head on but the only thing it did was make it growl louder. The bijuu bit into Kyojin's arm sending a shock three his body jumping him out his meditation. Kyojin jumoed uo and looked down at his left arm there was no mark no bruise no nothing. What the hell Kyojin said out loud." It is only meditation so you don't actually get heard but you feel the pain " said Gobi." Ok good thing I know that now I almost had a fucking heart attack " said Kyojin." By the way my good host you get one more try if you fail you cannot get my tails " said Gobi. " So be sure not to get out the meditation again or you will never use my power " he said again." Ok Gobi I won't demeditate again i will try my best this time " said Kyojin to Gobi. Kyojin entered his meditative position again ready to face the Bijuu again. Kyojin arrived im the room again the bijuu already looking at him." Ok here we go " he muttered. Kyojin ran towards the bijuu ready for anything." RASENGANNNNN " Kyojin yelled while running. His hand comnected right om top of the Bijuu's head making a loud boom. The Bijuu flew in the air falling down rarely fast. When it hit the ground a loud boom went off with the Bijuu disappering. Kyojin was just about to disconnect the meditation but the Bijuu came back. With an extra tail " what the hell " he screamed." I forgot to tell you when u kill it, it comes back with an extra tail sorry bitch " said Gobi. Kyojin wanted to kill him but that would mean killing his self. Kyojin was about to another Rasengan when he felt something ram.into his stomach making he fly backwards. Kyojin fell on the ground in a lot of pain making sure not to blank out. Kyojin got up yelling " RASENGANNN " going straight for the bijuu. Kyojim ran towards the beast full speed. Kyojin felt chakra over take his body he felt more powerful then he was before. Kyojin still running hit the beast with his Rasengan making the beast shatter like glass." Good job you have won when.it shatters it means you won. When it shimmers away that means it is going up one tail. Now you have one tail of my power use it wisely or die bitch " said the voice of Gobi." Ok thank you Gobi I will use the tail wisely and train for more tails to become stronger " said Kyojin to Gobi. Kyojin broke out the Meditation and came back to the real world feeling funny. Kyojin got up and heard Gobi say " rest up we will train for another tail tommorow and you better be ready or your little ass will not evr use my power in your life time ever again " said Gobi. " Ok Gobi I will rest but I should at the least train in the 1st tail at the least one time. That way I can get used to the power of it " said Kyojin." Ok do as you wish as long as I get some beuty sleep " said Gobi. Kyojin laughued becausr he never knew Bijuu get beuty sleep. Kyojin had to figure out how to use the tails anytime and he remembered when Gobi said pull at his chakra instead of his own. Kyojin was standing up and looked for the other chakra source in his body. It wasn't quite hard for Kyojin because he was almost a chakra master. The other set of chakra in his body felt menacing it felt like it would swollow him up the moment he made a move. But Kyojin didn't care he needed to get more powerful so he could protect his villiage and that was exactly what he was going to do. Kyojin began to tug at the chakra trying to pull it out. Only a little part came out when it came out it spreaded threw his body and a red veil of bubbly chakra appeared around him. It wasn't the same color as it ones in the meditative state." That is because you were meditating everything isn't real while you are meditating Kyojin " said Gobi." Oh I never knew that so can you explain to me how I look " saif Kyojin to Gobi." Well you have bubbly red chakra all around you, horn like chalra petrugens coming out your head, and one tail " said Gobi. Kyojin nodded meaning that he understood Kyojin decided to warm up a little with this new found power. Kyojin threw a punch and he was shocked by the speed. Kyojin instantly knew that this was a powerful form." I will use my new found power to help protect Kumogakure no sato and anything else " said Kyojin out loud." Yoi better I can't have my jinchuuriki looking like a fool on the battle grounds " said Gobi. Kyojin begun walking out of the training grounds to do something else. Kyojin smiled, " wait what happemed to Yuki " he said to Gobi." Oh that tthing got consumed by my energy when I awakened in your body " said Gobi. Kyojin was shocked he never thought something like that would happen. Hopefully Aiko will like Gobi amd not try to extract him." Ok thanks for telling me that Lord Gobi " said Kyojin with a laugh." I like that name Lord Gobi call me that everytime we talk " said Gobi. Kyojin laughed and contiued his stroll to no where.

WC:2009

10 stats

V1 Bijuu Cloak 1 Tail

Exit

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Training for a tail(NK, P) Empty Re: Training for a tail(NK, P)

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:59 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum