Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Today at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesToday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Iron From Ice

+7
Shitai Orochi
Esdeath
Echo Uchiha
Tank Akimichi
Kemuri Iburi
Cosplay Queen Saya
Kenshin Uchiha
11 posters
Go down
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Iron From Ice - Page 5 Empty Re: Iron From Ice

Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:02 pm
Just as the blood started to trickled….. as the 3 cm blades had begun to enter the boy’s helpless torso. “Just a little deeper” Daiyuki had thought to himself. The sadistic smile the boy now had was covered by his mask, he would allow no one to see his pleasure for it was misunderstood by most. Something….had taken ahold of him preventing him from delivering the final blow….. something had taken the boy’s joy…. something had stop the boy from seeing the red river he desired…. that something was Kira.

She wouldn't allow him nor Kaien to continue in their actions. “Allow me swiftly finish” he would plead with the woman. Why should she allow them to suffer had they been dealt with as he knew she was capable of he wouldn’t be here now. Excitement… he could feel it.. sense it.. someone other than himself hid a terrible secret within, one which he’d soon get to know.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:52 pm
"This is no fair stop being like this Kira just let me take my revenge and get it over with!" Kaien yells at Kira. Kaien still has the look of someone who just lost it and is not even ashamed of it. "Kiru are you telling me that only you and Kira have plans for the bodies?" "What about me I lost everything too and you want me to just sit back and watch and be ok with doing nothing ? Kaien asked everyone. Tears of frustration are now falling from the young girls face "I hate you Amber!" Kaien says in a crying tone
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:15 pm
She felt the last bits of his energy slip between her lips, closing them and pulling away slowly. The horrific pain of this new element earth wracked her body, causing her to cringe for a moment quite visibly. She sat back, looking to the two. "Now. You two may. Kiru, As the leaders of Koukan it is our responsibility to put our team first, that means losing some of the pluses we might want. Allow these two their kill. Yours and mine will come when the battle to Kill youka happens. " With that she would sit up, tossing Kiru the small bracelet like armor Kenshin was wearing and then lift kenshin's body over her head. "One clean strike both of you. They will assist in our plan just as the boy with the lightning blade..... As such i need their bodies intact.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:39 am
"Kaien dont let your anger control you. What you do now, is because justice needs to be met. We all lost something, and if we let it control us, and lead us down a darker path, the Youka will have won."
He would catch the bracelet,  inspecting it shortly. It had some sort of armor inside that woukd form from the seal. What an odd creation, it was like something he would have made. Paying attention back to his friends, he hoped his words got through to Kaien, and maybe even Kira.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:08 am
Daiyuki allowed the claw blade to slowly slide into the shinobi. One clean strike meant he needed to go slow, he wanted to enjoy the blood pouring from the wound. The wolf boy smiled wildly behind his mask. This was the boy at his most perverse, as the blood slowly coated the blades he licked lips….. it was finished.. he’d slide the blades in as far as he could he then removed it swiftly allowing the blood to splatter his mask.. A few droplets would hit fly toward Kaien’s face..

Slightly embarrassed he slid the blood coated blade behind his back. “So what’s next Kiru, Kira..” he said excitedly trying mask his sadistic display and undercover personality  
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:03 am
Kaien wanted to disobey but figured it would be in her best interest to listen. One clean blow. She turned her sword upside down and slowly inserted into the body. As the blade pierced the skin and blood began to flow from the corpse. Kaien couldnt help but smile after her deed was done she removed her sword. Put it back in the sheath and wiped the blood off that hit her in the face from Daiyuki. She smiled at her friends before snapping back to her old self once she realized what she did and blood was on her face she dropped down and covered her face. "Kiru? Help me I dont know what to do, I think I'm going crazy" KAien said through the choker.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:03 am
"Excelent. Now kaien, prepare. I'll need you to put that medical knowledge U have to good use. Kiru I'd like you to test out these eyes. I'm still doing a bit of study on the effects of sharingan on the owner. " she would drop kenshin a body on the others, piling them up as she crouched down, ensuring she could grab all of them.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:46 pm
"Kaien, just calm down. It'll be alright." 
He tried to soothe the distressed girl through the choker, though he wasn't positive how to help. "Just dont lose yourself. What you did was to have justice served for his actions. Your just injuring yourself trying to find emotion in a kill, you'll snap that way. Just think."
He hoped he had helped, if a little bit. He heard mention of Kira giving him sharingan, and he was a bit suprised. "Alright I guess... but im assuming were moving back to the cave? Ill see if I can get a room for such a transfer. Kaien, come with me please."

He would wait for Kaiens answer, and if she followed they would he a into the cave from where they had come.

"EXIT, CLAIMING TITANS BANE"
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:34 am
The boy was anxious, he needed more action like this. “where’s my gift” he would turn and say to Kira. The boy was excited to be around bodies but he desperately wanted more. The was so much to be done. Daiyuki had not seen battle in a very long time but he could tell he was far behind Kiru the boy he once fought in this very tundra.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:21 am
Kaien followed Kiru with out saying a word.
(Exit Kaien)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum