Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Iron From Ice

+7
Shitai Orochi
Esdeath
Echo Uchiha
Tank Akimichi
Kemuri Iburi
Cosplay Queen Saya
Kenshin Uchiha
11 posters
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Iron From Ice - Page 3 Empty Re: Iron From Ice

Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:15 pm
Aye Aye topic is paused till i come up with a verdict. So please stop spamming the topic with a argument thank chu.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:25 pm
((False. I activated my boost as you formed the hand seal which boosts my speed as you start moving since you move faster but mine requires no seal. We both get the boosts at the same time you travel about half the distance max, my dagger releases you die at my feet)
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:55 pm
After looking over the posts in question and reading the topic, I've come to this conclusion;
The curse mark and the speed boost have been activated at the same time, the speed advantage is Kenshins, but the distance means that Kiranomo's actions can take place before Kenshin reaches her.
Ruling in Kiranomo's favor, continue the topic from here.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:59 pm
(Alright following that tule kenshin post runs him into my dagger and kemuri UR up! 48 hours from now =3. ))
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:58 pm
Claiming a hit on kimuri as its been 48, tanks post
Tank Akimichi
Tank Akimichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:16 pm
Seeing as Tank had a mere moment to see and react to what had all just happened he decided to release his clone jutsu. They had no chance of surviving the massive water jutsu without using up all of the chakra they had to reform over and over again. Seeing the dagger rip through Kenshin's chest shocked Tank a lot and it must have shocked Kemuri as well because he wasn't making a single move at all. After realeasing the earth clone jutsu Tank really didn't know what to do. The massive wall of water was too fast for him to escape and it most likely was powerful enough to knock him out if not kill him. However his body reacted instinctively and activated his earth spear jutsu (107 health, 101 strength).  His body was now darker and much more durable along with much stronger. With no time to really move Tank simply stood where he was and let the water wash over him as he took a deep breathe and held his breathe for as long as he could. Whatever happened to him now he couldn't control, but he would react and fight until the end as best as he could. If he lived he lived, if he died he would do his best to make sure this masked woman joined him and his friends in the afterlife.
(regaining 280 ap from clones, -30 for earth spear, 390 ap left)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:41 pm
The water would hit him, as it was allowed to, with enough power to deal significant harm to the boy's body, nevitably lifting him up and into the center as was described in the past few posts. Once there her combination, as he decided not to act towards it at all, would him him as was described, the shark flowing outward to attack, the one targetting tank, due to him not recognizing the pieces of the attack thrown at him would chomp down, not quite ripping through his skin thanks to his stat increase but dragging him easilly off at it's max speed of one hudnred and fifteen, spinning him around further. The stormy blockade would continue to crash into him from the point just before the shark was in attack range, slamming into him at a speed of ninety and power of eight, not enough to do damage to the boy but more then sufficient that he would begin to spin helplessly, an act that would make him dizzy and disoriented. With this happening he would drown fairly quickly, the crash of her great exploding having started it as he simply stood there with not enough health to be immune to damage crashing into his entire body(requires 20 health more then m jutsu) and as he didnt describe waht happened, allowing me to instead, begining the process of taking away his precios oxygen, a problem the waves would ensure was a fatal mistake. As his body fell limp in the water Kira would allow the water to fall, flowing across the bloodsoaked grounds of yuki.She used her shadow imitation to hold the unconscious bodies in place,and Her dagger would make quick work of the two who would not quite be dead yet, though knocked out. She would slice into kemuri and tanks arms and legs to ensure they would lose all use of them before rummaging through their equipment, taking their money and anything of worth. then she would call out to her friends.

~Kiru. Bring Kaien and Daiyuki...... I have a present for you. ~

(Claiming theft from tank and kemuri of all items and ryo, assuming this happens as described which is should since tank decided to not respond to a large portion of my attacks) which is Katana x2
Shuriken x20
Kunai x30
Paper Bombs x30
500 ryo from tank,

5 Kunai
5 Shuriken
2 Smoke bombs
1 Explosive tags
2 Weapon pouches
1 LW ticket (OOC?)
and 21k from kemuri,

5 shuriken
5 kunai
2 smoke bombs
2 explosive tags
2 weapons pouches

and 38700 ryo from kenshin,

requesting rank up to S for stealing more then sufficient funds and if that wasnt enough defeating three A ranked shinobi at the same time in about 3 posts

total ryo taken fromthe three is 60200 total ryo stolen if u dont count kenshin is 21500 total stolen towards s rank is 26450 and as such if not given s rank because not counting kenshin's money requesting the bump up to s instead of a with the murder of an a rank and incapacitation of two others, following the clause that states "Note:Should criminal activity be done that is not upon the list, a player has the right to request a rank of that can be granted by the staff.  Ex; C-Rank killing multiple Genin (5+ etc.) instead of their Chuunin would be eligible for a rank up." ))

TWC 2384

Last edited by Kiranomo on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:02 pm
Don't get titans bane since you voided him having it before this topic, While this has been....something to say the least you are approved for everything else EXCEPT the Titan's bane
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:04 pm
Oops yea ty. I want found to add it =^.^= I'll update stats and thinfs of this nature while I wait for my team and allow ta k a final post to pass out
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:25 pm
Kiru had sent a message to Kaien, and apparently Daiyuki, who Kiru had no.idea was im the cave. It didnt take too to make it to Kira's position, and he found the area around her to be rather...soggy. Seeing the three bodies, he was rather suprised. "Who are these three?"
Remembering the instructions he added, "I also sent a message to the other two. Should be here shortly, though I didnt know Daiyuki was here."

He was sure one of them was dead, the other two, he wasn't positive. Kira also seemed to he carrying quite a bit of weaponary, a couple swords catching his eye in particular. Not wanting to steal from her victory over... whoever they were, he kept quiet for her response as well as the other twos arrival.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum