Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Today at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesToday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Today at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageToday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Today at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Today at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Iron From Ice

+7
Shitai Orochi
Esdeath
Echo Uchiha
Tank Akimichi
Kemuri Iburi
Cosplay Queen Saya
Kenshin Uchiha
11 posters
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Iron From Ice - Page 4 Empty Re: Iron From Ice

Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:57 pm
She moved to kemuri, bending down to use the execution by kiss. Her lips set softly against his, summoning a small string of bluish green light. She could feel his energy flowing into her body, knowledge of his jutsu first before finally she felt her body cringe. The boys elements felt as it did the first time, like poison coursing into her body, filling her with an intense pain.

~these are my gift to you three, though one didn't quite make it. The three responsible for the destruction of yukigakure........ I've been hunting them fire days. Thankfully Youka is long gone. Otherwise.... Well the fight would not have been quite so easy~
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:24 am
Kiru froze at what she said, his hand subconsciously falling to his blade. These three.. they had helped destroy his home. They were the reason he hadn't even been able to go back to look for survivors. The reason he felt so angry and alone. They were pretty messed up from Kira, and she was already finishing up by sucking out their elements. Kiru's thoughts were muddled with anger as he looked at them. "What..what are we doing with them?"
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:30 am
The smell of blood attracted the most savage of animals however none more savage as the Inuzuka boy and his wolf. Daiyuki had followed the scent of fresh blood for miles in hopes of scoring dinner. Having gotten the choker message from Kiru to meet him near the village he’d hope the boy had killed something. He showed up galloping on all fours alongside his ninken. Approaching to a scene all too unfamiliar with him…. To see the woman kissing would appeared to be a dead body. Controlling his excitement he greeted Kiru whom he’d not seen since the incident with their former master.

“what are we doing here and who are they” He would ask Kira

The smell of the fresh spilt blood excited a part of the boy his fangs would be hidden beneath his mask…
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:17 am
She would adress each of her students individually through their transmission chokers, turning her eyes first to daiyuki, and then to kiru. ~these..... Are the ninja who destroyed your village. They made the mistake of sticking around. It took me a few days but I finally hunted them down. And kiru, I expect we'll be killing them... Or at least the left alive. I may have gone overboard with the third"
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:26 pm
Kaien knows she was late but got side tracked she walks over to see Kira ,Kiru and Daiyuki o shit she thought he was back. It felt like old times,but before Kaien could finsh being excited for everybody being back together she saw the bodies and 3 ninja and wondered who they where?
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:15 pm
Kiru heard her, and was read to draw his sword in an instant, to deal them justice, or maybe it was just to make himself feel better. They had taken away the things he was supposed to protect, then tried to just waltz out of here in a large group like they owned the place. He hid his anger pretty well, but Kira may feel the same power coming from him as when his chakra had turned black back in Yuki. He did all he could to simply wait for the others to respond, barely noticing the other two's presence. His hand gripped the katana on his waist in a hold that turned his knuckles white. 

(Okay, everyones here, posting order should be, Kira, Kiru, Daiyuki, Kaien. This starts next post, meaning it is Daiyuki's turn.)
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:40 am
Kira hadn’t needed to say anymore. The boy would’ve already taken step toward the shinobi his metal lunar peak poised for action. The wind nature in the blades had built up rather quickly making them shine green. Everyone would as he hovered over one shinobi inching the buzzing blades directly centered toward the torso portion of the ninja. “Death is the only thing they deserve” the boy would say if uninterrupted his claw shaped weapon would pierce the intruders torso.

Daiyuki would kill the man effortlessly as if this wasn’t his first time. Kiru might have been so easy to had his anger or bloodlust but the wolf boy grinning beneath his mask knew he was a slave to it. After he satisfied himself mutilated the boy’s body he wondered if the girl or kiru would take part in the disposal of the other shinobi.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:14 am
As Kaien noticed the other two in front of each body she began her walk wondering what was happening. As she positioned herself in front of the last body she saw Daiyuki slash in the the ninja. "Oh my god!" Kaien said, but then realized these where the ones who destroyed the village. Kaien started shaking before she heard kill them you know you want to do it. Kaien slowly grabs her her katana blade and removes it from its sheath. As she holds the blade she thrust it into the heart of the ninja. She pulls it out and stabs it again. Once she pulls out the second time she puts the sword back in her sheath. Kaien begins to laugh hysterically with a smile that would resemble a lunatic. She holds her hands out and makes two scorch orbs appear "I just wish you was alive to see what I'm about to do to you. You stabbed him how can he be alive? I know shut up." Kaien says arguing with herself. Well this is for me and her Kaien drops the orbs onto the body.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:47 am
As she heard the weapon draw near the boy she bent over she shook her head. The shadows came to her aid as usual, shooting off as long black tendrils towards kaien, two wrapping around the weapon as a third pointed her direction. ~Stop. I need this one alive a little longer. Also do not think about doing anything to harm these bodies permenantly. NO jutsu no lost limbs. A clean stab through thea heart will be fine in just a second. ~
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:01 am
Kiru was snapped out of his rage by Kaiens sudden viciousness. He hadn't been focusing on anything but himself, and she had almost gone over the edge. No, he couldn't let Kaien have her revenge her, her state of mind was still fragile, and she could fall into the Sam madness he was trying to keep Kira out of. He wouldn't let the girl go through that. Assuming she had a choker, he spoke to her and onky her. "Kaien, I know your angry, but revenge like this against an unarmed opponent makes you no better then them. Calm down and think rationally"

Meanwhile he would turn to Kira, the one selling this revenge to people it Cou hurt greatly. "Kira, their deaths are our burden, and no ones reward. They have to die for their wrongdoings,  and not simply for the pleasure of revenge. I take no enjoyment in ending their lives,  but this is a task for us failures rather then these two who had no part in the battle of Yuki."

He didnt actively state which side Kira had been on, but he made the message clear that Kaien and Daiyuki were not the ones who had to clean up this mess. They hadn't been the ones who had failed to kill them in the first place, and furthering misguided revenge would only hinder events.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum