Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei RyoinsatsuWait, What Do You Mean There's A Test?Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Purpose (Priv/Kira) - Page 2 Empty Re: Purpose (Priv/Kira)

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:24 am
Kiru thought for a moment. Kaien used Fire and Wind for scorch style right? Could he use water and wind to create a cold version of that? It sounded like an implausible idea, but since Kaien couldn't teach him the Scorch techniques he could come up with his own style. But Kira's shadow techniques? He wasn't sure he had the right. He'd seen her power with them, she was truly something to be feared with her shadows. "Water style would be good to learn.. but your shadow techniques.. I don't want you to teach me those unless your really sure. Thats not something You can take back. Really quick though, lets change the scene. Your probably gonna love this."
He motioned for her to sit and follow him. He took a deep breath and cleared his mind. He should be able to move both of them into the training dimension since he was the dragons student. As long as Kira did as Kiru did, She would feel sand beneath her, and hear the lapping of ocean waves. They would appear to be on an endless beach.
"This seems like the best kind of place for water style. This place seems to set our bodies in a different dimension. Anything lost here is not lost when we leave. Its kind of confusing, but we can train our hardest without worrying about having to find a suitable location or breaking equipment."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:35 am
She followed in silence, taking a seat directly in front of him. Her eyes closed, her breath slowed down to deep rhythmic pulls that matched tempo with her heart beats, in for ten out for ten, twelve she slowed her body down, time seeming to stop behind her black eyes until she could feel somthing strange beneath her. Calm blue eyes flashed open to see an endless beach with just she and Kiru. This was...new? 

"I'm sure. These techniques are incredibly powerful but....If we want to defeat Youka We cannot hold back. Just know you aren't to teach any of these techniques to anyone else. Ever. They're a closely gaurded secret of the Nara clan. Other then That I can teach you Water style If you'd like. It shouldn't be too terribly dificult, as well as my Personal fighting styles. Just let me know what you'd like to work on first. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:42 am
Kiru nodded. "I swear. Though I think out of the set, water style is probably the easiest so I'll start with that. I have an idea i'd like to test out after I learn it. I'll do the shadow techniques next then the fighting styles. I'm ready whenever you are."
Kiru, in truth, was pretty excited. He had grown to be in both awe and fear of her shadow techniques, and to be able to learn them was probably the pinnacle of what she could teach him. Hopefully, he became stronger from it.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:30 am
"Sure. Water style...." She took a moment, thinking back to the days when she had to learn her element as a child. Thankfully for him it was a task she had to be taught also, through extensive lessons deep within Amekagure so long ago. Her teachers words, a tall black haired man, and the same man who had initially explained to her her mother's blood curse, flowed I to her mind. "Draw chakra and mold it with the power of the water element. Imagine the energy turning to liquid within you body, feel the chakra turn cold and allow it to flow through you like a great wave. Move the chakra through your body to saturate your flesh piece by piece. Let it flow down to your toes making your feet feel heavy and grounded, let it spread through your chest and finally allow it to drip over your shoulders, pour down your arms, and pool in your finger tips. This is the way I was taught. " she stopped for a moment to consider exactly what the best way to ensure proper use of the water style. She would have to give him something to Channel this new chakra Into she supposed.

"When you think you have that take your new chakra and form the tiger seal. Mold it into a fine mist and you can use it to control the water around us, shaping it I to the hidden most technique."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:34 pm
As Kiru attempted to do as Kira said, his spectre mark would glow, and his chakra would turn into an odd, pale blue as he attempted to cool his chakra. He thought if he could just imagine his wind chakra as a liquid, that it would be easier that way, but he seemed to be getting an unknown reaction. Kira herself, would likely feel an odd chill from Kiru's chakra, though he quickly fixed the problem and removed wind from the equation entirely. Obviously that was a lot colder then he needed at the moment, but seemed to support his earlier theory of combining the two elements. But, from the sudden pain in his muscles, and the intense cold that had yet to go away, he obviously couldn't do that without further mastering water style. Ignoring the wind chakra that he was used to, he focused on imagining his chakra as a liquid. It didn't move quite as fluidly as Kira had described, and kept trying to rush much faster then he wanted. This was a lot more difficult then he thought it would be, but he  was sure he could get the hang of it. He drew out more chakra, causing his body to glow a dim silver, and attempted to mold it like water. It was difficult, but his chakra began to take the slight shape of waves across his body, rather then looking like a stirring wind as was normal. He refined the waves, making them flow at an even pace, like the waves that hit the beach below his feet. It was slowly becoming easier, and his chakra would become cool like water. It was still a bit unrefined in several places, but so far it seemed to at least be in a stable condition. Now he just needed to focus on the jutsu Kira had told him to make. That should help him simplify the water element if his body knew how it was used.

Forming the tiger seal, Kiru attempted to use his chakra to gather mist from the nearby waves and coat the area. It wasn't working too well, as the water would barely pick up before dispersing itself. Running his chakra faster, he tried again but to no real avail. He tried to do it at a gentler pace, trying to slowly pick up the water and disperse it into mist, but it just wasn't working for him. "Kira, there has gotta be more to this mist thing. I can't seem to disperse the water at all."
He was really trying, but the water wasn't responding to his chakra the way he needed it to. He pondered for a second, attempting to come up with an adequate solution to this dilemma, but nothing was coming to him. Maybe he was doing something inherently wrong with making water style? He thought he had done it right but perhaps not. He just hoped Kira had some useful insight so he wouldn't be so lost.

WC- 500
Water Style {500/1,000}
Hidden Mist {500/1,000}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:05 pm
She watched the display a little confusedly. There must have been something she was missing, she thought to herself as she watched him attempt to make the water around them shift forms from liquid to gas. It was so simple for her when she learned it, though of course that probably had something to do with the curse of her mothers blood. "Alright. I have something that might help. This is going to seem really really wierd but trust me, it can do no harm to you. I have a jutsu I've developed. It's a genjutsu....Technically. It will put us in a world where I can more easilly share my experiences. Allow the mist to take you. " She formed a single Dog hand seal, and as she did a deep thick mist began to form at the edges of the water surrounding the island. It spread quickly, rolling across the sandy beach to meet their feet, rising up their legs and seeming to cling to the skin and clothes of each of the shinobi. If this was allowed to happen Kiru's sight would go black for a moment before returning in a place very much unlike where they were. 

They would be standing atop a small building on the edge of the training grounds in the village hidden in the rain, clear by both symbols on the two new additions to their group, an older man with short black hair and a young girl who slightly resembled Kira, as well as by the rain falling down around them. 

"This...Is my breath of understanding jutsu. A means by which to share my experiences more eficiently. " The man was explaining to the young girl about water style, a bright smile plastered across his face. IN his hands he held a small bottle of water, most likely the catalist for their jutsu. He would explain in detail exactly what Kira had told him, of the imagery needed to form water jutsu, the intricacies of how the water chakra would feel, dense and cool but not cold. How the movement would feel refreshing to the body as it flowed through every ounce of their bodies. Soon he pointed to the bottle and waved to her to give it a try. 

"Ah....." In time with her comment the scene would seem to stop, the world from the people and daily goings on of the village around them to every individual rain drop seemed to freeze in place. "That water bottle I gave you. Use that. it'll be more simple. " She had forgotten in time that the salinity of sea water generally gave her trouble in manipulation. It felt corrupted or dirty compared to clean water.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:49 pm
Kiru nodded, prepared to let her show him whatever it was she wanted to show. The mist went past his ankles, sticking to him and giving him a few odd sensations he couldn't quite describe. Everything then went black, and Kiru felt slightly sick as the jutsu started. He hadn't been in a genjutsu before, and it felt like his body was initially rejecting the change in his chakra flow. That might have been due to the mutations to his chakra from the seal, but eventually the feelings past. He was now on a building, on top of a city that had no sunlight. It was a sort of depressing place, and had a very dark feeling to it, even if it was just from Kira's memories. He wasn't overly fond of it, and wondered how it was growing up in such a place. The girl that he assumed was a younger Kira, didn't seem to fit in with the surroundings. Kiru could feel the potential for what she would become, and it was greater then this place. He wished he could talk to her now, and tell her of the two people she shouldn't trust, but even if he did, he didn't know what would change. So instead he simply listened. Listened to the man tell of the intricacies of water style, and wondered if this had been Kira's original teacher, or maybe father? He couldn't tell. This place was simply a dream state he guessed, brought on by Kira's memories. He sort of wished to know this jutsu, it didn't seem like a bad thing to learn, but he wasn't sure how many people he could share his past with. Kira's was worse then his, probably, but that didn't mean Kiru didn't miss the family he once had. Shaking the thoughts out of his head, he returned to the task at hand.

Grabbing the water bottle from his jacket, he opened the lid and set it in an upper pocket for easier use. The memory came to a halt as he did this, even the rain stopping. The sense of calm from the sudden silence was helpful to his concentration, and he formed the tiger sign in preparation for the jutsu. He slowly had his chakra form over him, like a gentle rain. Kira may be a terrifying ocean of power, but Kiru was more of the gentle rain. His chakra responded to that idea, and became cloudy around him. The water slowly drew out of the bottle and turned into a fine mist, permeating the dream world and blocking the area from view. While wind was an element of quick thinking and speed, Water seemed to be that of gentle contemplation and strategy. Though, he could no longer see Kira and was seeing a significant downside to this technique. He knew his mask would allow him to see through it, but decided not to put it on, as he should probably also learn how to disperse it. The mist would clear and he let out a sigh of relief. "Ok, I got that down."

Wc: 518
Water style: {1,000/1,000}
Hidden Mist: {1,000/1,000}
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:59 pm
"Excelent. Now unless you'd like to learn any of the water jutsu in my arsenal I suppose next will be..." She paused for a moment to alow the gravity of the situation to set in. These techniques were her life blood. It was through these that she fought and survived so long. It was fitting that when the world turned their back on her and her students that it would be these that she used to protect not only herself but those who would protect her likewise. "Nara jutsu.... Yin and yang..... It is within the balance of dark and light that My clan finds it's strength. Too much or too little and the shadow will not answer your call. Now..... Remember that the shadow manipulation techniques use the shadows of the nara clansmen to protect and attack. A wise man once said the brightest light cast the darkest shadow. You must protect the balance between the light and the darkness or our techniques will be useless. Before I teach you to move the shadows I should teach you my most important jutsu. The cloak of shadows..... Allows us to be one with our bloodline, wrapping our bodies around a created second skin of shadow infused with chakra. Mix your yin and yang evenly, form it into a ball and then allow it to coat your body. This should create the shadow cloak of my jutsu. " 

As she spoke she allowed the cloak to flow past her body, covering her like a sheet. She would stand there a blackend version of herself, any aspect of her body asside from her two blue eyes completely blacked out. "Oh...Right. You'll also probably need to use the rat seal. I forget that's a thing. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:54 pm
Kiru patiently watched and waited for her explanation, seeing the ball of shadows envelope her and black out her body completely. As she did so, his entire sense of where she was changed. She didn't seem to make any presence in the wind and if she stood in the shadows would be completely invisible. It was a little off putting and slightly uncomfortable to see this technique. Well, he didn't much enjoy the dark anyhow, but he was going to have to learn to accept it if he was going to learn how to use her shadow jutsu. "Combining elements like that and making a ball? Seems like something that may be a bit tough to master on the first try to be honest."
He was still wary of her teaching him her clans secret techniques, as he wasn't positive that she wouldn't get in trouble for doing it. Then again, she had been a missing nin before, so her clan might be angry with her anyway for whatever it was she left her village for. Thinking about that, perhaps he and Kira should have a serious talk about their pasts. It would help them understand and help each other that much more, and hopefully allow him some insight on how to help her from falling into darkness.

Forming the rat seal, he concentrated on the two elements that came naturally to a person. Though, too be honest, wind came a little more naturally to him then any other element it felt like, but that was probably due to how he messed up his chakra with the cursed seal. He poured his chakra into combining the elements, and managed to form a small blackish and white ball. He understood that this was not what he was going for, and it fizzled out, confirming his thoughts. It wasn't quite as hard as water style, but ratios had never really been his strong suit, which may be why he had such a problem learning the Rasengan. Forming the rat sign again, he picked up chakra at a slower rate, trying to even out the proportions and get it to be the black sphere that Kira had made to cloak her body. He did better this time, with very few white specs showing in the ball, and even having it form over some of his skin, blacking it out. He couldn't seem to get it to stretch any further along his body though, and it even began retreating down his forearms and forming back into a ball. His body was seriously trying to reject the element, and that was likely due to him being taught the technique, and him not having the bloodline for it. He now sort of understood while Kaien refused to teach him her techniques. If he had done it wrong, then he could have seriously injured or even killed himself. He sighed and let the ball of shadows fade away while he took a calming breath. "My body isn't accepting the element very well, but i'm sure I can get this."
He flowed chakra back through his body once more, forming the rat sign. However he also utilized his spectre seal, hoping to manage to mutate his chakra slightly to accept this particular style of jutsu. The ball in his hand slowly grew, and Kiru had to be very careful as he felt his chakra pouring in waves that he could barely handle. He could feel his body beginning to accept this dark element, as their was less struggle against forming the ball, and it had a deep black color this time, showing signs of kiru having the perfect ratio. He breathed calmy and made sure the ball was absolutely perfect in his hands, not wanting any errors he had made to get in the way of this jutsu. The darkness that he held felt slightly cold, but also almost comforting. Like the shadows were a part of his being to manipulate and use to his will. He breathed out a calm breath as the ball spiraled in a perfect sphere, black as the night. It formed over his body, and he felt slightly cut off from the world. Breathing a sigh of relief, he was glad he had managed to actually do the jutsu.

WC: 716
Cloak of Shadows: (500/500)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:11 pm
"Very good. Next I shall teach you my signature Jutsu, Shadow sewing. This will be a life saver I promise. " From her cloak Eight long black sharp tipped tendrils of shadow seemed to stretch out, moving to and fro at her command. "THis is my shadow sewing. It is generally only done through your shadow however my cloak jutsu allows any of my shadow jutsu a starting point different from the Nara standard. Now you must once more form the shadow chakra within your body, Mix the yin and yang equally. Once you have that set the seals will be rat, and bird. For now release the cloak and ttry using it through your own shadow. That should be a bit easier I believe. Concentrate on the shadow at your feet. Feel it shift and contort. Force it from it's two dimensional prison. Tip it sharply and use it to strike out at your opponents. That's the best way I can think of to explain it. "

As she spoke the shadow sewing tendrils seemed to open and close like a giant sharp toothed mouth, then slipping around her body to wrap back into the cloak and seemingly disperse. Once the cloak set flush against her skin once more the shadow behind her rose up, six tendrils seeming to rup from the ground into the three dimensional world. "The biggest thing with this jutsu I've found is the ability to hide the ammount. You can create Eight tendrils however If you create them in certain ways they're more effective. " It would be easilly noticable that two of the tendrils were quite a bit larger and as she spoke, watching him concentrate she shot those two directly at his face.

"Dont move." Moments before they would have pierced through his skull, killing him each of the tendrils split into two normal sized ones that shot off around his head, twisting to and fro.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum