Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiToday at 4:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Today at 3:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 3:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Today at 3:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutToday at 12:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 12:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 12:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 12:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 11:27 amKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wanted: The Spirit of Cooperation (NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted: The Spirit of Cooperation (NK)

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:29 pm
If Bar had Water Release, a large sweatdrop would have appeared on the back of his head. Correction, she was MORE stubborn than Goon. Those two should marry, and have stubborn babies with physical and mental resemblances to brick walls.

As Youta's clockwise-twisty lunge brought her slightly-over-her-head palm into play, his right Intersection Method was already snapping. Bar saw a most unusual buildup of chakra in the center of said palm. Since Bar had a pamphlet of it, he recognized it immediately as a Chakra Cannon. He knew if he took a point-blank blast from that, he was dog chow. But that wasn't his primary concern. Since Bar had sealed her right leg, she essentially didn't have a landing strategy. She was either going to land on her face, on him, or really awkwardly on her recently-fired left hand, oh wait, maybe he shouldn't have done the technique, then. What to do? Bar didn't want to get blasted, but he also didn't want her to fall down. Bar thought back to one of his Intersection Method failures, and saw a way to turn a past failure into a current success.

Instead of immediately releasing his elbow from the countered limb, Bar twisted clockwise as well on his left foot, snapping his right hand down to grab her left elbow or bicep, his fingers curling underneath, and supported her body with his left arm across her torso. His right knee left her forearm, and stomped down his foot, giving his body the stability needed to remain standing. Once he had caught her, his left leg would leave her side and bend, while his left hand would brush her right shin, unsealing both the tenketsu he had sealed there earlier, then they would stand together. With a mocking smile, Bar would say, "Thank you for the dance, milady, but would you please stop hitting me?"
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Wanted: The Spirit of Cooperation (NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted: The Spirit of Cooperation (NK)

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:55 pm
Baited. Youta smiled as her attack was countered once again and she could see the boy's chakra being depleted right before her eyes. His style appeared to have one major flaw is that it was extremely taxing.
Before having to say his bravado and sadly before he could unlock the sealed tenketsu on her, he would surely collapse from exhaustion. However with her right leg disabled the female Genin did not have a way to stabilize so she fell with him and on him. Standing up from the unconscious body though she would kick him in the side "Punk." before limping away towards a sofa where she would plant herself and wait for the strange effects of his hits to wear off. Now was a good time for Haru to appear...

[So yeah, you know it. Because of humane fist each IM costs 70 AP. You've used three with 178 total AP]
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:29 pm
Bar was so distracted by Youta and her tsundere manner, that he completely forgot to keep track of his own Stamina. As his consciousness fades, he feels her body fall on top of his. She feels so soft... His last sensation is that of Youta kicking him lightly in the ribs. It doesn't hurt, but as to whether that was because he was unconscious, or because you can't kick very hard with a sealed knee, he would never know.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:06 pm

And appear he did. Haru Hyuuga, the hero that Tengakure both wanted, and needed, showed up, a little out of it, a note or something from Bar had told him to come to a little training event that he had organized. So, imagine Haru’s surprise, who had been expecting to see genin hard at work, training to become better ninja, when instead he was greeted with Goon passed out on the floor and Youta slumped in a sofa that was in the training towers for some reason. He stood there in the open doorway, staring, blank faced, for a few moments. Then he just looked at the floor, shook his head, and sighed.

”Did you two hook up or something before I got here?” He asked sarcastically, looking over at Youta. ”I can come back later, if you want.” He said, walking over to Goon.

His muscles were very loose, and his head was bright red, a few signs of exhaustion. ”Aww, he’s all tuckered out…” He muttered, lightly slapping the side of his face. He wasn’t even injured at all, just… knocked out. No bruises or anything… He activated his byakugan to look at his system… nothing, besides being considerably taxed. In the corner of his eye, he saw youta, whose own chakra had been blocked in a few places. ”Jesus, Youta. What kind of kinky shit did you do to him?” He teased, before applying a mystical palm to Bar’s center of mass, which would restore some of his energy.

After doing this, he would move to Youta, his hand still glowing green.

”Hold still, I’ll take care of it.” He said, applying a mystical palm to her and unblocking her chakra. That done, he would put a hand on his forehead, as if he himself was taxed from healing them. ”Alright, wanna tell me what in the hell you two actually did? Otherwise, I’m just gonna keep telling people you hooked up.”
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:42 am
Youta remained mostly still. With Seigan she inspected the points where the Hyuuga's attacks hit her. There were rather obvious marks on the surface, but sadly she could not see what was happening inside. All she knew was that he somehow disturbed her chakra flow, maybe unrelated but she also could hardly use her hands and right foot. She nearly immediately recognized Haru's chakra when he appeared, a moment before he entered the room. Youta remained calm and still, observing his reaction and only frowning at the sarcastic notes, which she did not actually care for, but it seemed appropriate to. "Yeah, he's somewhat exhausted." She would say as Haru slapped the boy. "He actually did it to himself..." Youta replied to his tease, observing as Haru was slowly recovering Bar's chakra reserves.

Then after a bit came her turn it would seem, luckily before the boy regained consciousness. She let Haru restore her chakra flow, her reserves did not need much recovery. Seeing how he did it, on top of Bar's previous note that he was learning something called Gentle Fist from Haru, made her assume her sensei was familiar with this type of damage. His next question was followed with a bit of a threat. She did not really care what most people out there think as hardly anyone knew her, but in the end she decided that just telling what happened here was a rather small price to pay for it. Just to show her dislike of the idea, she put her now fully functioning hand on the hilt of one of her ninjato's. Then sighing she would begin. "Fine, I'll tell you. I think it was kind of a misunderstanding. He got too close and I thought I'd teach him not to get too familiar with someone you didn't know with a punch. What followed was a short but rather intense confrontation. He used something he called an Intersection Method of Humane Fist and something of Trigrams, I don't know. Before that he mentioned learning Gentle Fist from you, I assume it's related? Anyways, he obviously overdid it and exhausted himself. That is all, pretty pathetic, don't you think?" The last phrase was said just as the boy started to wake and was probably the first thing he could hear. Youta's expression would say all that she thought of him.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:05 pm
Bar propped himself up into a sitting position. "Eight Trigrams of the Gentle Fist: Humane Style Intersection Method. I substitute chakra in the place of raw muscle mass and callouses and all those handy things, but I'm using too much Stamina. I don't know why that issue didn't come up when I taught it to myself while fighting Goon. Maybe it's because you're so much faster and stronger than he is, I'm not sure."

Bar stopped thinking about problems, and started thinking about solutions. "If I had more Stamina, or if I could refine the technique to require less Stamina, or both, I would have had you beat. I got a look at your chakra, while we were fighting earlier. You are a MUCH more senior student than I am." Bar formally bows to Youta, the bow of a subordinate or lower-classman student. "Thank you for teaching me, Youta-sama."

Bar also bows to Haru, then resumes his normal casual manner. "Haha, nah, we didn't knock boots, we were just sparring." Bar sidles next to Haru, whispering into his ear, "Dude, is she single?"
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:42 pm
Haru laughed out loud when Youta told him Bar had knocked himself out. He couldn’t resist the chance to tease the girl a little more before Bar awoke.
”Oh, I get it. So he’s a watcher? Is that why you were over on the couch?” He joked, as the girl continued speaking. Apparently Bar got into her comfort zone, and then presumed to somehow attack her with the intersection method. ”Intersection of the humane trigrams? What?” Haru said aloud, confused. ”I don’t even know what that is.” He said, shaking his head. ”I was teaching him gentle fist, but I don’t remember taking him on as a student. He’s not a member of our team…” He muttered. Bar seemed to get carried off with ideas fairly easily. ”Oh yeah, he used way too much chakra fighting you.” He agreed with the girl.

Bar sprung up like something similar that had likely happened just before Haru arrived at the mention of his technique, easily listing off the overly complicated name. He got to his feet, complimenting the girl as, well, only a master suck-up could. He then approached Haru, whispering something that made Haru snigger.

”I think so. You gonna bust a move?” He whispered back, trying to hide a grin. This kid was too funny.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:54 pm
The messiah of Tengakure descended a flight of stairs. The Fourth Tenkage, Takeo Tadashi, had been up on the rooftop beforehand gazing over his village. He had been thinking on how much had changed since he had taken control of the village, that being not much at all. That is why he had only been up there for a short amount of time, leaving him in somewhat of a crappy mood. As he slowly descended the tower he scanned the people within the structure. His Byakugan was almost constantly activated these days, the result of him attempting to try and gain a better controlling of it. He hoped to eventually be capable of using techniques similar to the Hyuugas, but better. That's what Takeo was all about, copying the idea and then vastly improving on it. He had done it with Xyxer's armour, and with the Tenkage's hat.

A few flights down and he took note of a room with a few people in. He vaguely recognised two of them, his memory really was terrible. Deciding to pay a surprise visit to the shinobi of Tengakure in order to boost morale, after all what could possibly be better than being visited by Takeo, he made his way towards the room in which they were located. As he approached he caught the tail end of the conversation it seemed. Takeo arrived at the doorway around the time the Hyuuga was bowing to the girl. Raising an eyebrow he leant against the frame of the door, watching and listening to the actions that followed. It was at this moment that he recognised the two familiar people, Youta and Haru. The last time all three had been in a building together he had nearly killed the two of them, he wondered if this would make it awkward. However before he bothered to make his own presence known he watched the Hyuuga whispering to Haru.

While Takeo couldn't hear exactly what the boy said, though from Haru's reaction it must have been a joke of some sort. It was after this that he fully entered the room, walking over towards the trio. "Yo." Was all he bothered saying, raising a hand in greeting to them all. It should probably be noted that Takeo wasn't wearing his Kage hat right now, he'd forgotten it at home. Takeo had debated on perhaps going out transformed to stop being swamped by all the fan girls wherever he went. However he realised that he couldn't disappoint the ladies by never showing himself in public, so he had decided against such an option.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:32 pm
Bar mentally shelved Humane Fist as a mistake to be learned from, and resolved that he was going to beat Youta NEXT time.

Having grown up on the streets, Takeo's greeting was answered by a casual, "Sup?" before Bar had fully looked at the new arrival. Once he had, Bar recognized him immediately from the arena. "Whoaaa, it's the Tenkage!" But without his hat, meaning he was here in an unofficial capacity. Bar activated his Byakugan for a brief moment, curious to see what the chakra for a Kage looked like. And then started his spiel.

"Welcome to the Spirit of Cooperation Club! Here, we all try to work together, do missions together, trade jutsu, and get stronger for the benefit of Tengakure, hopefully while getting paid so we can afford to keep having club meetings and buy better gear. Would you like to make a donation? Even one ryo would help." Bar gave his best former-grocery-store-clerk professional smile.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:09 am
A frown would once again find itself on Youta's face as she sensed something as Bar was whispering to Haru. You could say she didn't like that whispering, but it was not what or rather who she sensed, it was Takeo. The Tenkage entered the room with a rather casual greeting towards them, Youta did not bother to reply, despite her somewhat forgiving the guy for maiming her, the last time she has seen him, he left her bleeding and paralyzed on a roof of the training towers.

Bar however appeared extremely excited about meeting the man, as he burst into a tirade of crap. The girl just barely restrained herself from throwing a dagger at his throat. If he was allowed to finish, she would considerably relax, as the urge slowly receded. Her expression would spell "What now?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum