Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jounichi Watanbe
Jounichi Watanbe
Citizen
Stat Page : placeholder
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

This Ain't What I Wanted... [NK/IO] Empty This Ain't What I Wanted... [NK/IO]

Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:26 pm
It wasn't the work he wanted to be doing, but it was honest work nonetheless. Today, Jounichi would have to go through the hospital's supplies and organize and sort through it, and while it was sure to -not- amount much in the way of excitement, it paid quite the hefty amount of cash in his eyes. Plus, when it came to higher levels of combat he knew that he was going to need better armor, and he couldn't exactly cobble together the materials needed for all of that when he was flat out broke. And, on the bright side, he was supposed to be having someone help him with the task, too, so it probably wouldn't take too long. Never the one to be a procrastinator, he sought to get this job done as quickly as possible...but, there was only one problem.

"Aw, man...what the hell am I going to wear!?" He rummages through his closet, finding absolutely nothing that he could put on without looking like some poor bozo. Unfortunately, given Jounichi's incredible training regimen, it was only natural that most of his clothes would end up dirty. It was just a shame that it happened on probably one of the worst missions. Hopefully, there wasn't some law he was unaware of about walking to the hospital without a shirt. Fortunately for him, he actually happened to look good without his shirt anyways. "Ah, shit...I'll take the slap on the wrist if someone yells at me, I guess."

He heads out of his house, and as he figured, his parents weren't around either. That made sense; ever since the tragic incident in the market district, they'd been working overtime to get their business back to its prime. While were -close- to where they once were, the workaholics his parents were wouldn't stop until they were at peak performance again. Personally, Jounichi believed that determined nature of there's was admirable, and was proud to inherit something so useful from them, even if they weren't combat focused in the slightest. "Alright, time to make sure this goes by as easy and painless as possible..."

Strolling into the hospital, he didn't mind the strange looks he was given, but on the bright side, no one actually called him out for walking in without a shirt. He heads immediately to the supply room and begins sorting through the supplies and equipment as best as he could. Right now, his partner for this mission wasn't here yet, but he didn't think it made any sense to wait on them when he could just as easily get his headstart in so they could all finish faster. "Ain't exactly punchin' mountains into dust and beatin' the shit out of people, but, I guess everyone has to start somewhere." 

He taps his foot to an imaginary beat as he continues to sort through the medical supplies and throw out anything that was useless or expired. Even the strongest of Kage had to do these menial, nigh meaningless missions despite how grating they could be.

WC: 505

Mission Shit:
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 19000

This Ain't What I Wanted... [NK/IO] Empty Re: This Ain't What I Wanted... [NK/IO]

Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:34 pm
The morning was temperate, the air of Sunagakure was not as heavy with heat today. Raleth had been up, cooking himself a light breakfast; a meal of eggs, toast, and slices of lush citrus. The meal was enjoyed in silence, the tea he prepared himself, a wonderful blend of cocoa, green and spice, was relaxing, having brought out the juice of the citrus and salt of the egg. As he ate, his mind wandered on the task awaiting him later in the day. 

He had been asked to sort through the medical supplies of the village's hospital, which was surprising. Normally, a shinobi with the Sarutobi's rank would be required to do more important or dangerous missions, and, if Raleth was being honest, he preferred these sorts of missions. But, the world has found itself in a strange era of peace, and such missions and tasks had become scarce. This has left the immense jounin to feel restless. And, with his urge to want to better the village, to right the wrongs of his wrath, he had taken up this mission. What surprised him most, was that he would be meeting someone there. As he swallows his last bite, and true day starts, Raleth Sarutobi prepares to head out.

He he puts on a jet-black atheltic t, and layers it under the sand-brown jounin flax jacket. He puts on straight, black legged pants and ninja sandals, and wraps his sungakure headband around his neck. Finding himself ready, he heads out his home; through the front door, down his street and toward the hospital.

To call the building worn out would be an understatement, the structure was older than some of the sand in sunagakure. The brick work was crumbling and the glass was scratched and faded, yet there was a surprising energy emanating from it. The nurses and doctors, residing in the dilapidated building, ran the hospital with diligence and care. Through their determination, they took care and healed any and all who would come to them. It was no wonder they needed help sorting through their supplies, since the hospital ran on donations from nearby villagers. Raleth Sarutobi walks through the front doors of this hopsital, eager to help these people.

"Ain't exactly punchin' mountains into dust and beatin' the shit out of people, but, I guess everyone has to start somewhere." 

A gruff voice caught the attention of the immense jounin, Raleth turned to see a tanned skinned, shirtless whelp, muttering to himself. Scanning him quickly, Raleth deduces that this man is a shinobi, one at least gifted in the physical arts, or at least has a slight inclination. Though, the words the youngblood also led the Sarutobi to this conclusion. He speaks, alerting the whelp to his presence, his deep voice thrumming in the room their in.

"The gentle caress of the wind is enough to turn mountains into dirt, stone to sand. Sometimes, a careful and measured action is all that is needed."
Raleth says, responding the the less-than-enthusiastic attitude of the youngblood. "It's good to meet you, I'm Raleth Sarutobi. It shouldn't take us long to sort through these supplies. Come, I know where the storage room is."

Raleth gestures with his head in a direction, and leads the whelp; listening to his response, hoping to catch his name.

[[WC = 554 ]]
Jounichi Watanbe
Jounichi Watanbe
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

This Ain't What I Wanted... [NK/IO] Empty Re: This Ain't What I Wanted... [NK/IO]

Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:24 pm
Unfortunate. His partner for this mission seemed to be a guy that looked decades upon decades older than Jounichi himself. His more perverse parts of his nature had his fingers crossed that whoever he was working with would be a bit more pleasing on his eyes, but it would seem that unfortunately, he would have no such type of luck. Still, despite looking older than the sand Sunagakure shinobi found themselves walking on quite often, he had to admit, the old man had a -very- impressive frame. This man must have seen his fair share of epic, world shaking battles. The thought alone was enough to wash away the initial wave of disappointment finding out that Raleth wasn't the buxom woman he was hoping for.

"Yeah, I know even somethin' like this is important, but..maaaaan, I've been training my whole life to be a powerful weapon of ULTIMATE destruction! I just want to crack some heads open and become the strongest warrior in existence!" Even -talking- about fighting was enough to excite the youth, but he wasn't totally lacking manners despite being in a hospital without a damn shirt. He extends his hand for a firm handshake, a massive grin etched on his face. "The name's Jounichi Watanabe! Nice to meet ya, gramps." Still, despite being nice enough to even offer a handshake and give the Sarutobi his name, it was clear that he needed to work on his manners in some areas with the casual way he addressed Raleth. 

With some noticeable pep in his step, he follows his elder Shinobi towards the storage room. "Sooooo...you look like you've been in a MILLION fights, what's your training regimen? My chakra control is pretty terrible, so I just focused on Taijutsu. I might learn how to craft some awesome armor, too- oh, and I usually walk around with these bad boys!" He rolls up his pants a little to show the weights around his ankles. Hefty little things, perfect for whenever he did his morning, afternoon, and evening jogs. At this point though, Jounichi was starting to outgrow these weights....maybe he'd use the funds he got from this mission to go buy some better ones that could stress his body out a little bit better.

Once they got to the storage room, he works on properly sorting between the medical equipment with noticeably more enthusiasm than when Raleth first saw him. Without a shadow of a doubt, Jounichi knew it was because he finally got a chance to talk to someone that looked like a worthy warrior. From his current trajectory of his own power, he felt like it wouldn't be too long until he managed to surpass him completely. "Heh heh heh..." The grin on his face turns into something slightly more sinister, as he absentmindedly starts talking to himself as if he'd completely forgotten that Raleth was in the room. "Not that I even care about women that much compared to a real fight, but I bet when I finally become the strongest on this entire planet, they'll start coming in droves..!" 

WC: 513
TWC: 1018
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen

Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:37 pm
Raleth shakes the hand of the genin, Jounichi Watanbe, the whelps sudden change in demeanor was endearing to the aged Sarutobi. And, his handshake was strong, proper, and firm. This was not surprising given the Youngblood's build, but, his respect shined through his actions. And, Jounichi’s ehtusiasim was infectious. 

"Strongest warrior in existence, eh?" thrums the bass voice of the white-ash-haired shinobi, "then I hope you accomplish that goal, I expect a good fight at the end!" A rumbling laugh thunders from Raleth, echoing off the white tiled halls as the two shinobi walk to the storage room; passing nurses, doctors, patients, and bedrooms. The two slip into a casual conversation, the immense jounin answers the questions of the whelp, Watanabe.

"I have been in my fair share of scraps, yes. Though, not much more than any other jounin, if I’m being honest. It’s good to see another taijutsu artist in the village, I was beginning to think that I was the only one. Not that I don’t mind the other shinobi, but most aren’t as ‘direct’ as I’d hope, understand youngblood?” As Jounichi questions Raleth on his training regiment, the voice of the ash-white-haired-shinobi trails off. Memories flash behind his eyes, he stares into empty space: seeing what’s past him. He speaks, his voice monotone, “I can’t really comment on my own training regiment, though…” Visions of past battles flash play behind Raleth’s eyes, the iron smell of dirt and blood floods his nostrils, the sounds of clashing steel and dying breaths scream in his ears. An instinct, borne from a bloodied-battlefield, stays primed and ready to act; as phantom opponents assault Raleth’s senses, this dark instinct burns the Sarutobi’s psyche. Raleth takes a deep and calming breath, he takes his mind away from the past and walks his consciousness to the present. He speaks, curtly. "I have a certain philosophy when it comes to such things; though, the best teacher is experience."

The endearing attitude of the Watanabe draws Raleth away from his own thoughts, he follows the gesture of Jounichi, and spots the whelps ankle weights. A sudden fit of booming laughter erupts in Raleth,“You may be on your way to master faster than you think!” The sudden joy causes Raleth to smack Jounichi in the back, the immense jounin’s strength would rattle the frame of the genin. But, because of the Watanabe’s own physical strength, he is able to withstand the blow from the Sarutobi, and would not harm him in any meaningful way. But, this interaction would give the genin a small hint and taste of the power that awaits him, and gives him the slightest idea of the strength behind Raleth Sarutobi. As the two shinobi turn into the storage room, Raleth leaves Jounichi with a few words.

"The weights you have on are good, but don't forget to tie them to your forearms. Balance comes before strength, form is everything: if you can’t handle yourself, you won’t be able to handle anyone else.”

Raleth leaves the genin to sort out his side of the medical supplies, and ignores his mutterings for a girl or women. Such things put a smile on the aged Sarutobi’s face, he remembers when he was like that. 

Between the two taijutsu masters, all supplies are sorted at a resonable time. Raleth gives this news to the head doctor, and bids Jounichi farewell. As he leaves the hospital, he hopes to meet Watanabe again: when he poses more of a challenge to the Sarutobi.

[[EXIT]]

[[WC = 586]]

Thread WC = 1140

WC Bank = 1039 + 1140 = 2179

Claims
Claiming all mission rewards

Max Stats - 25% discount

Suiton: Water Wall - 1125 
Fire Lash - 325
Chakra Scalpel  (129 / 2500)

Remaining WC = 600

Using 600 WC to purchase 12 AP

Last edited by Raleth on Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:44 pm
Either use the 179 wc or lose the 179 wc my man.
Jounichi Watanbe
Jounichi Watanbe
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:37 pm
To have someone so receptive towards his energetic questions only made Jounichi happier. While he would usually be irritated stuck doing such menial tasks, it was nice to have a fellow warrior to pass the time with- much better than some cute Kunoichi who didn't know a jab from an uppercut. There was nothing more the young Genin enjoyed talking about more than the art of combat, and to hear that this old, dinosaur of a Shinobi was eagerly waiting for Jounichi to challenge him once he was stronger only made him more excited. There was no question about it: Once he was finished sorting these crusty old supplies, he was going to have to increase the difficulty of his training regimen ten fold over. Maybe it was the competitive nature he inherited from his parents, but when it came to a mighty challenge, the fresh Shinobi found himself always rising to the call just for the satisfaction of success. 

"Really, old man?! You're on!" He wouldn't just give Raleth a good fight, no- he would make sure that fight was the best in the Sarutobi's life and claim -victory-. 

He continues to listen to Raleth speak, each word that comes out of the Sarutobi's mouth being something that Jounichi paid close attention too. It was unfortunate that there weren't many Taijutsu users in the village, given that meant he would have less of a pool of masters to learn from, but in the end, Jounichi intended on making his own style of fighting anyways. One that would show the world at large that even with -just- Taijutsu, a warrior could ascend past all obstacles in his way through the ingenuity of power derived purely from his body alone. Despite this belief, he had no problems with those that chose the path of Ninjutsu and other types of chakra based specialties, unless they were the ones trying to mock him for his intense dedication. Then, he would knock their lights out. "That's unfortunate, yeah? I might not have too much experience on this, but I'm thinkin' it's 'cause everyone thinks Taijutsu is weak! We definitely gotta show 'em wrong, old man." If the world thought that Taijutsu was a fool's specialty, then it would only make his efforts more impressive when he finally managed to ascend past all other mortals, wouldn't it?

As for his training regimen, with someone as experienced as Raleth, an answer like that was expected, but Jounichi would take the advice about his weights to heart. "You got it, man! I don't want to look like some weird, uneven muscled weirdo, after all!" It wouldn't matter how much training he was doing if all of it was ineffective, after all, and in the worst case scenario it might even -hinder- Jounichi's progress in his training. Returning Raleth's farewell, the Watanbe goes back to sorting the supplies. At the rate he was going, it wouldn't be much longer until he was finished, even if he got a bit preoccupied by talking to the elder Sarutobi to really start his work as effectively as he could've; he definitely needed to learn how to multitask better, but thankfully, thanks to the quickness of his hands, he was sure he could knock out this task in a timely manner. Once finished, he too heads out and lets the doctor know his work is complete.

"Alright, back to training!" With some eager pep in his step, Jounichi makes a dash out the hospital with ease.

[WC: 582]
[TWC: 1600]
[EXIT]

Claims: Mission Rewards, +16 stat points=+8 strength, +8 speed
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:14 pm
Approved for Jounichi's exit and mission claims!
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen

Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:26 pm
Edited claims
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:49 pm
Approved Ral
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum