Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
26 Posts - 26%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wanted: What Is A Village? (Open, NK) Empty Wanted: What Is A Village? (Open, NK)

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:34 am
Bar's cardboard sign, which had been ripped in half, then taped back together again, hung on the door of a room of the Training Tower. Again, several pamphlets for the Tenga Tech Shop lay on a table just inside the door. An empty tissue box serves as the "Donation$" box. Inside, Bar was trying to puzzle out the Vacuum Palm by examining the pamphlet for the Chakra Cannon.

Last edited by Neko Wizard Bar on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a donation box.)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wanted: What Is A Village? (Open, NK) Empty Re: Wanted: What Is A Village? (Open, NK)

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:56 am
Aqua, newly a chuunin of the Skyscraper village entered the Room bar had been training in. He saw the sign and ignored the pamphlets, he just wanted to find somebody to train with. Having not been able to defeat the Anbu like he was instructed to in TNA, he knew that he needed a lot more training.

Probably making enough noise for Bar to hear him come in, Aqua would enter the area and simply greet the man with a sound and sturdy "Hello" before he tried to become hostile or something like that. The people in this village were weird.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Wanted: What Is A Village? (Open, NK) Empty Re: Wanted: What Is A Village? (Open, NK)

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm
"Sup?" Bar responded, before he had even fully looked at the new arrival. Once he had, he recognized him immediately from the arena as that armored-floating-weapons Wood Release guy, Aqua. Bar went into his spiel, his voice somewhat croaky and monotone. "Oh yeah. Um, welcome to the Spirit of Cooperation Club, sponsored by the Tenkage. I'm the President, Bar Hyuuga. Here, we all try to work together, do missions together, trade jutsu, and get stronger for the benefit of Tengakure, hopefully while getting paid so we can afford to keep having club meetings and buy better gear." Bar gave his best former-grocery-store-clerk professional-smile, but the look in his eyes was on-guard. It wasn't suspicious, not yet. Maybe the third time was the charm?

Bar looked like he wanted to say something else, but he hesitated. "..."
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:41 pm
"Interesting" Aqua would say, walking around the room, an armored Earthen ninja. Standing made him look like some statue or knight rather than an agile ninja. In fact, nobody had ever really seen Aqua's face since he came back, since he had never had his armor off, so really he would be a mistery to some who didn't know the former villager of kirigakure.

"Tell me then, Bar..." Aqua would say while he was walking around the building. "if this club is meant to be a way for people to train together and get better, whats your rank in the village? I would assume that you would be a ninja of great power since the Tenkage sponsored you. Is this true?" He would say to young hyuuga boy. To Aqua, peoples size, stature, and age don't mean anything, it is only their ability that shows how far they really have come or how far they have left to go before they reach their potential.

At this point Aqua would be 5 meters away from the man, facing him still and waiting for his reply.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:52 pm
Bar shook his head. "I just asked him for a small donation, and he gives me this huge sack of cash, which isn't here, by the way. Congrats on your promotion to Chuunin. Do you wanna be President then, since I'm just a lowly Genin?"

As Aqua approached, Bar would edge nervously away, keeping ten meters between them, unless Bar hit a wall.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:04 pm
Aqua was stunned a bit, why would somebody who worked so hard to get something just give it away once somebody who is higher ranked asks you something. Have you no courage? Do you really not want the clubs, perhaps even I would take your eyes away from you; already blinded by what appears to be your fear and doubt." Aqua would reply. He would activate thunderfury and begin to fly upwards at a slow but possibly menacing pace to see what the young ninja would do. He had no intent to hurt the young genin but wanted to motivate him to do great things. He supposed that as a chuunin he had to show that he cared not only for his village but the people in his village too. Aqua couldn't understand why bar was acting like such a coward, he had done nothing to hurt Bar nor had he tried to take his club.

Aqua would look directly at the now retreating ninja so that if he looked closely he could see the whites of chuunins eyes. He was serious and definitely willing to take the club if Bar just gave it to him, perhaps making something useful out of it in the future, but that wasn't his choice to make, so suddenly Aqua felt as though he was threatening the young ninja.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:27 pm
"My eyes?! That's. Not. FUNNY! ASSHOLE!" At the mention of Aqua wanting to take his eyes, Bar immediately activates his Byakugan, rips a Smoke Bomb from the pouch at his hip, and threw it at Aqua's feet. Under cover of the smoke, Bar did the seals for, and Substituted behind Aqua, left a punching bag where he used to be, kicked off the wall, and launching into the first set of the Sixty-Four Palms, aiming for the more flexible armor behind each of Aqua's armpits!

(I'm aware that I'm outclassed, out-geared, and out-everything-ed, but Bar is developing something of a persecution complex, and has had enough.)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:15 pm
Aqua, now completely aware that this other ninja was beginning a fight would continue to rise, up now almost to the top of the large structure Bars' smoke bomb throwing and substition would prove meaningless to the fight he wanted to pick. Aqua wanted a reaction, hoping that he would try to prove himself worthy of the club and his eyes, but this technique was just terrible.

If bar truly realized the error in the ways after he had substituted to the punching back now about 5 meters below Aqua, he would hope that the genin wouldn't continue trying to punch the air with his technique. If he did submit to not moving or doing any other technique, Aqua would do his best to calm the boy down.

"Boy, what was that for? I only asked you a simple question and you go out and try to fight with this violence. Have you no sense of evaluating situations? Be thankful that I am not your enemy, I come to you as an acquaintance so that we can find a way to help each other. Show some restraint and don't try to act like some tough guy. If you want a fight, then why don't we go someplace better to do it, someplace more controlled, hmmm?" Aqua would say to the young genin. He had acted rashly in the chuunins eyes. Even if he was trained to fight like that it was not only disrespectful but rude. Aqua knew it wasn't the ninja code to really allow to show an attack without notice, but still, he possibly crossed the line there.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:12 am
"Oh, so wanting to take my eyes is a simple question, but asking if you minded learning something from a Genin, isn't? Acquaintances don't ASK that kind of thing, you fucking psychopath! For the love of Asura, what is WITH the people in this FUCKING village?!" While Bar hurled Aqua's words back at him, Bar ran up the wall and across the ceiling with Surface-Walking, and tried to get into melee range THAT way. Meanwhile, each of Bar's hands was rummaging around in each of his hip pouches, searching for a particular pair of ninja tools. If this worked...
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:58 am
"Hmm, I don't remember you asking me if I minded learning something from a genin." Aqua would reply to the young genin. This boy perhaps wasn't totally in control of his emotions since he was so young so he wouldn't hold it against him this time. "Am I mistaken, you didn't say anything of the sort, and now you have called an asshole and a psychopath?" Aqua would say, keeping the distance between the two the same as Aqua was flying about twice as fast as Bar was running at this point. If he was close to hitting a corner he would simply turn so that he remained 5 meters away from him at all times. As he was doing this he would continue to speak the young genin as he would continue to run around the room doing a dance of sorts with a new chuunin.

Aqua wanted to find a way to get the man to show him that he wasn't acting in his best interests. He wasn't ever going to hurt the boy unless he did so himself. He wasn't like that to people that were in his own village at this time. Aqua felt as though he wasn't going to get anywhere with him by trying to fight back, perhaps he would try to talk the genin down from his rage, and if not then he would fight back with all the force in the world.
"Why do you make inferences that I am a psychopath and an asshole when I've only asked you questions. Are you afraid that I will take your eyes? Are you afraid that I will do something to hurt you? You have been the one who is trying to attack me when I wanted to know what this club was all about. Of course I have done what I did to see what reaction I would get out but it was not meant as a reason or a way to hurt you. Now why don't you calm down, take a deep breath, and we can do something productive as teammates rather than the enemies we have become right now." Aqua would say in a soft but stern tone towards the young genin.

Aqua would try to convince him that these ways of rage and hatred that he was showing was not the path that he should choose. Rage is a natural part of life, as shaman Aqua knows that, but he believes in a path where everything lives in harmony rather than this chaos; our minds like the elements balance themselves out over time, healing the deepest wounds, and creating a peace that cannot be achieved through violence.

"Please, Bar Hyuuga, let me teach you the ways of the shaman, and just calm down." Aqua would say as soft as he could. This was still as they would be running around the room unless of course Bar decides to do something that would stop this course of action. HE didn't want it to end this way but if it did and one of the two ninjas ended up dying then so be it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum