Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

In the world of wolves [P/IO]

+9
Youka
Angel Aburame
Sankou Koitaishi
Aneya Yamanaka
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Megami Kuoga
Tori Uzumaki
Sephora Hyuuga
13 posters
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

In the world of wolves [P/IO] - Page 7 Empty Re: In the world of wolves [P/IO]

Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:16 am
Akki sighed and facepalmed herself.  Megami can be so embarrassing!  Yes they were sisters but....but....nevermind! Sighing again with a bright red face from embarrassment. She walked by her sister and popped her on the back of the head.
"Megami, you...I swear!" She growled.
(Exit)
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:41 am
Sephora had answered the question for him seeing as she had powerful connections...wait what!! Who in this village did she know that was that high up the food chain? He was definitely going to ask about that at some point but for right now he had more important matters to deal with. Seeing the rate of the current situation they were in was as null as an empty oven he would tap his fingers on the table," Well then we can search for him whenever you are ready Taios, i can even send out some scouts to find out where he is....if it isn't hard to find him then i do not think that it will take long. Where was it that you first met him," feeling as if that might be a good first place to start he would question him about it now. As for the other females that had just left along with Sephora, Sankou had calmed down considerably given that all of their chatter was making him...quite the grumpy person.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:44 pm
Taios gazed up lazily at Sephora's words, and a smile crossed his lips. THough it was meant as a gesture of good will its appearance was anything but. By smiling he revealed his ape like teeth. Sharpened with prolonged canines, they were also stained red from the bite he had inflicted on his own mouth. It was infact the first gesture since his arrival that demonstrated he was enjoying himself. He liked the girls spunk, the fact she wasn't going to take anything, this impressed him. However, Tiaos was a bit of a dick, so he let out another comment to rile her up even more. "Proximity to great power often grants one the illusion of power." He would say as the door closed, letting it be the last words heard by him to the girl. He didn't know who she knew, nor did he particularly care. There were many great ninja's in the village, but he doubted any were stronger than the man he served.

Looking at Sankou he had the distinct impression the man was thinking the same thing. It was only a guess however. "The first time I met the master was when my brother and I entered the Kage chambers. We were fools then, and punished for it. He trapped me in some kind of telekinetic ability from what I could tell. He blasted off my arms and my legs, and left me hanging in the air as my life blood dripped from my would be corpse. He let me live, what I believe was because of my tenacity and my willingness to spit in the face of death. In that moment he altered my body, aging me to my peak physical condition and I am what you see today. After that I have met him only on random times. He seems to have multiple labs throughout the village, were he performs.......experiments." He said everything in a matter of fact tone. His near death encounter had made him what he was. Because of that it was simply a part of his life and one that he did not mind others knowing.

"So as you see, I think our best bet is to either travel the village and search blindly, or try the Kage office as he is occasionally there." He offered the two solutions and would wait to see what this man believed possible. "I am ready and willing whenever you are to search for him. I do have a final question for you however." He would add. This question would only be asked when Taios perceived no one else would hear him. "These females, they have low chakra signatures, and while that is not a direct indicator of power, what do you think they have to offer to the chaos you intend to bring?" It was a simple question but one he wanted to ask. This man in front of him seemed to radiate and odd personality type. Like Tiaos was rage personified this man seemed to have a madness among him, you could see it in his eyes.

Perhaps this was why Shouten had chosen these two. He had picked two powerful yet unstable personalities, and were causing them to work together. These weren't two assassins working in the shadows. These were two chemicals in a mixture that would only cause explosive reactions. What was it Shouten was planning, not some simple concealed effort, but instead it would seem like a full blown terrorist effort, meant to incite fear across many. Taios found himself smiling at the possibility. It all sounded fun to him.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:27 pm
As he spoke the door shut behind her.  Wait! No one talks to Sephora Hyuuga in such a tone! Staying calm she potted on what to say next. Such words to be spoken, had to be precise and words that would make her point clear. This man they speak of, from the words he had spoke, made her think of her Uncle Shouten.One of the men her father had close ties to.
turning to the girls she told them to wait there. Tori had left but Sephy understood the reason. Sehora walked back into the room and looked Taios in the eyes.
"This man you speak of, is it Shouten? That is my uncle, as is the Kage, Osore. My father is Sayomi Hyuuga." Sephora spoke as she looked Taios in the eyes. What connection did they have to her family.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
"If things are going this way i will just have to improvise a bit until we can find our master and if we do...well then it might be a good chance to test my abilities against him...then again for now i should just lay low until a major event happens and the do what i need to," thinking this to himself he would listen to Taios carefully before attempting to speak. If this man had multiple labs and was seen in different locations across this village, then i would appear to him as if it would be a simple case of the luck of the draw. Since that would now be the case, he would scratch his head and smile without saying much, simply using his facial expressions alone to show what he was thinking of.

"It seems we will have to go with the latter and check the office first, since you would be the more ideal person to lead us there...We can go as soon as we are through here seeing as the sooner we do this the sooner we can formulate a plan or two.Huh what would that be?," seeing as he was about to be asked a new question altogether, he propped himself onto the table slowly and listened to the question with an inquisitive look. What would he do with the other girls? Well...he had a bunch of plans for the minor ones, seeing as they could be of use in the future, but the only one he truly had plans for would be Sephora. Slinking off of the table slowly he would rustle with his scarf for a moment before speaking," My plans for the rest of them line in on how loyal they are to Sephora...they can be used as spies, guinea pigs, or....in the best case scenario....little bitty bombs of destruction. In time however we will see what they can do. As for Ms. Sephora....the only plan for her is for me to train her so that she can better aid our cause. She may not look like it, but she has some useful talents that can be of use later," falling silent as he herd Sephora come back in he would smile and motion her over to him.

When she had said something about her knowing the Kage of the village, another man...and her father being a Hyuuga he must have been asking for this. His smile brimmed with excitement as he clapped," Oh good....it would seem as if we are going to get our plans taken care of sooner than i thought. So if you are ready do you want to head out Taios or do we have other things to talk about," With everything falling into place he would only hope to get these things started.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:17 am
Listening to Sephora his expression remained bored.  Nothing had changed his initial mind, and because of that this new development did not cause a change in the proceedings.  "Very well, as long as you have it all worked out."  He would say as Sankou answered his question about the females.  Heaving himself up from the tiny chair he stood and stretched.  "I have nothing left to discuss in this place.  Why don't I meet you in the kage office?  I wouldn't mind the solitary walk, no offense but I could use a moment."  He would say this as nonchalantly as possible, however upon close inspection one would see the hands of Taios shaking, just millimeters, but still in constant motion.  A sweat had also broken across his brow, along with an increase of respirations.  His insides were on fire, and while he tried to hold in the rage, it was like a heroin addiction that he couldn't shake.  To release steam, to indulge in raw hatred these things were a priority not a secondary urge to be put off.  He had risked the lives of everyone here just by waiting this long.

Walking towards the door he would look back at the man and the girl.  "I'll meet you outside the kage office in 2hrs if that's ok with you."  He would say before leaving not giving them a chance to answer.  It would take a lot to stop him from leaving at this point, and he hoped they wouldn't try, he needed this.

"FILTH MONGER, DISGRACE, I THOUGHT YOU HAD CHANGED BUT YOU REMAIN WEAK AS A SUCKLING BABE!" The great beast roared in his mind.  Taios still didn't know if all jinjurcki suffered like he did.  The beast constantly harassed him, constantly egged him on to lose control.  He had no way to turn off it's unending flow of swears and degrading remarks.  As he exited the door, he came out and into the cemetery.  As he walked by he looked at a large angel tombstone.  Leaving against it his hands were in his face, while his nails dug into his own flesh.  The roaring continued in his mind, causing him to spin around and smash his own head into the stone attempting to silence the voice.  Once the angel had fallen, crumbled to the ground, Taios continued to walk from the cemetery.  Blood dripped from his forehead as his dirty brown hair became matted.  The voices in his mind did not stop, not did his feet.  He continued to walk until he was on the very outskirts of the village, in the abandoned orphanage district, that had long ago been cleared out by the other monsters.

[attempted exit, we can continue whenever your ready at the kage building]

3453 to Flower Fruit Mountain
plus 850 ryo due to max stats

Last edited by Maku the Handsome on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:45 am
Sephoras gaze turned to Kishin.  "The girls are muttering amongst themselves,  so what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked as she hopped on the table in front of him and stares up at him! Sephora had a very wry smile across her face
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:56 pm
Sankou nodded to Taios as he disappeared from the lab his attention would then turn to Sephora who was sitting in front of him," for now my dear...we will discuss it when we have more...personal time. For now we need to go and train so we can get ready for later, so meet me somewhere and we will do it then alright dear?," smiling he would give her a quick kiss before leaving out. Knowing that he needs to train up a bit so that his bloodline could be of further use to the cause...but getting the practice will have to wait until later. For now he would walk out of the lab and into the fresh air to find out where the hell he had to go to get back to his lofty home.

[Exit]
[3055]
[+15 stats and mastery of Dance of the Shikigami...err for Half ap cost]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:50 am
Approved, don't know why this has taken so long
Youka
Youka