Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

In the world of wolves [P/IO]

+9
Youka
Angel Aburame
Sankou Koitaishi
Aneya Yamanaka
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Megami Kuoga
Tori Uzumaki
Sephora Hyuuga
13 posters
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

In the world of wolves [P/IO] - Page 6 Empty Re: In the world of wolves [P/IO]

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:55 am
Tori had awakened unsure of what happened and feeling groggy. As she stepped in the door way, she witnessed an older Sephora kissing the weird guy on the lips. 
"Okay,  I am absolutely confused,  but I am guessing you took aging pills, and now kissing some strange guy on the lips. What the hell is going on?" Tori asked feeling extremely groggy and highly confused.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:06 pm
Hota had accidentally drank one of the spiked drinks. Luckily she had only taken a small sip. She had woken uo to Toris voice. 
"Damn, I passed out and I wake up to a soap opera?"
She said as she looked past Tori and out at the crowd.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:31 pm
Megami woke up to the entire conversation about aging pills, Sephora kissing a guy, and apparently the drinks were laced. Sephora was brilliant! But Megami was nit happy! How dare she ! Seeing five aging pills outside the vial, she grabbed them and immediately took them! 

"Sephora!  You arent the only one who can do that!" Said a now ten year old Megami said. She scanned the room and walked over to the other guy in the room and kissed his cheek if he allows it!
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:06 pm
(Megami, you were six, you only needed 4 to be ten)
 Akki watched as the whole scene played out. Now this was utter chaos to watch no doubt about it. They were taking aging pills? Finally, she can go from being seven to 11! She grabbed four pills and took them! Feeling kind of dizzy the girl changed almost immediately.  She became a black haired, dark eyed 11 year old! Almost as tall as Tori and Sephora. Sadly no pills remained except the one Tori had in her hand.
(I got your back Tori )
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:45 pm
"I...," taken by surprised by the sudden yip and hollar of the girls waking, his eyes began to glow a crimson red as he growled, his chakra manifesting out of his body as his hands slammed into the table beside him," SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! YOU'RE FUCKING BICKERING IS PISSING ME OFF...I AM TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE AND YOU ARE BEING LOUD. NOW SHUT UP OR I WILL END YOU," the violent yet condensed form of his chakra would begin to take the form of an angry tornado as he spoke before calming down, his eyes returning to Taios to answer his question," My powers lie in the manipulation of my chakra to create....and use paper to fight. In short i can control my own body if need be, turning it into an unlimited number of paper to do what i need to. Not to mention i have some hidden secrets within my form if i want things to get....explosive," chuckling lightly he would look back to Sephora and speak to her," Take your friends elsewhere please and explain to them what is going on....i need to speak to my friend here alone," leaving it at that he would wait for her to take them somewhere else so the two men could speak in private..
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:59 am
Taios watched as the gaggle of girls awoke, which led to a vast increase in the decibel level of the room. One of them even kissed his cheek, though he really made no movement at this. He had only then calmed himself to be certain he wouldn't kill anyone, and now this was causing the scale to tip back towards his initial thought process. As he thought this, Sankou let out a yell. Taios in his attempt to control his own rage had bitten down on the inside of his cheek, his mouth slowly filling with blood, he would watch to see if the females vacated the immediate area or if he to was going to get angry.

Listening to Sankou, he was impressed with the skills the man had said. He was no stranger to odd powers, after all his master caused weird mutations on his own skin, Taios was essentially immortal and hadn't eaten food in nearly 2 weeks, and o he had a giant monkey trapped within his very body that granted him the power to use lava. So while impressed, his face did not show outright shock. Spitting out the blood in his mouth to the floor, he looked at Sankou whether they were alone or not. "Our first step should be to find the master and discuss the situation at hand, I am sure we can find him if we both team up to find him. As for this fiasco of a fem fatal fascination you have here, what do they provide to the franchise?" He asked rather bluntly. Again Taios was a straightforward individual and things like feelings, often didn't register in his mind as he asked questions of which he desired a real answer to.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:53 pm
Sephora smiled her crooked smile as Kishin yelled.  That was kind of hot. She gathered up all the girls and had them go into a separate room, if they agree to go. Then she heard Taios speak. Instead of following the other 'fems' into a room, she turns to Kishin and Taios again and speaks directly to Taios.

"I say, this fem fatal you speak off, one of us just may have pretty powerful connections here in Volcano." She says in reference to herself. Aggravated she activates her eyes as she stares him down. Seeing the huge mass of chakra in his body she smies yet again. "Nice." Shesays as she exits the room.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:15 pm
Tori took the aging pill as she went into the other room. She suddeny remembered she had left several things in Tenga and feared the things being left would lead them to her! She had to erase her tracks. She had no choice,  she had to protect the group she was with.

She waited for Sephora to finish her conversation with Taios before speaking. "Sephora,  I know your up to something. Whatever it is, I am in but I have to make a quick run back to Tenga, I left some stuff that could cause them to track me here! I can't risk the safety of our group! Let me know by letter when and where to meet you and I will be there." Tori said not flinching and staring into her eyes.  Sephora had no reason to not trust her.
If all is okay, Tori leaves to go back to Tenga.
(Exit)
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:32 pm
Hota was enjoying the turn of dramatic events. Instead of speaking up she simply follows the others into a spare room. 
(Exit with the others)
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:47 pm
" Looks like I was wrong, back to the drawing board." Megami sighed as she crossed her arms and flowed into the spare room in deep thought. Normally geniuses work alone but in this case two may be better than one. She looked down at her arms and noticed her wires were stil there.  They took her headband and other weapons but they didn't get her wires. A small smile spread across her lips as she began to plot an idea.
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum