Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

In the world of wolves [P/IO]

+9
Youka
Angel Aburame
Sankou Koitaishi
Aneya Yamanaka
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Megami Kuoga
Tori Uzumaki
Sephora Hyuuga
13 posters
Go down
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

In the world of wolves [P/IO] - Page 3 Empty Re: In the world of wolves [P/IO]

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:00 am
[It was something already talked through amongst the x amount of them (because i'm still waking up) ]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:40 am
Yes, lol they had already discussed it. I play Tori and she had said something along the lines of it. Melatonin is the herb she used. Something she probably aready had in her lab.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:55 pm
For the purpose of clearing this mess up, I would never auto hit or God Mod anyone. I cleared this with all of "team Fukutaichou" before this was created. I didn't use a chemical sleeping potion, I used herbs. Herbs are easier to get a hold of.
I do understand the concern and I am glad you questioned it, this proves the mods on the site are lookong out for everyone. But I do assure you I had permission. Were they nervous, at first yes, but thats because being in Volcano scares everyone, but because we have a point to the rp they were ok with it.
Any other questions or if I have done something please let me know because I do intend to follow any and all rules.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:38 pm
Ok, continue, just had to make sure everything was kosher. Thanks guys.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:48 pm
Sankou made no efforts to effectively answer Aneya although he would only smile and tell her this," Don't know whats going on and don't care whats going on. I am here to simply help with the festivities,"although as Sephora explained the situation and that he could loot whatever he wanted....well he did not hesitate to do that. Floating over to each of the girls he would frisk them, taking any and all Ryo that they had on them. As for the other items such as weapons he would simply sit them aside in his pouch for safe keeping before disappearing with the bodies and taking them to beds. After a short moment or maybe a couple of seconds, he would return to the side of Sephora although from his looks now he was simply wearing a red long sleeved shirt and scarf. During the short time he was gone he had hidden all other things that were monetary like money, but he wouldn't really need any weapons with his body in its current position. Looking to Sephora he would smile," All of the participants are in bed what now?," waiting for her response he would continue to float there without pause. However as he stood there he would straighten his back," Now you miss anti-social i would refrain from doing anything dumb...you don't want to mess with me or that girl's father...it will not turn out well," adding on to that he would float around," also noting that if you do ANYTHING to harm myself or these other ladies i will self explode and kill us all...and i am not joking," if they could see his face they would be able to tell that he was dead serious.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:45 pm
Aneya was sickened by that answer and the fact that the other two scrambled to grab the things out of the helpless girls pockets.  All of them were disgusting.  It was one thing to steal from strangers but this was something else. She even felt disgusted being near them in the small room, in the lab in the graveyard in the putrid burning city.  She had had enough of this party and she was now leaving.  Being within 15 meters of all three of the ninja still awake all three of which were tampering with the unconscious bodies of the young girls.  “You sicken me.”  She said while making a hand sign.  Aneya now dominated their minds with the jutsu passed down to her through her Yamanaka blood.  The mind disturbance technique gave Aneya control over the three of them.  Should this happen she would have them finish emptying the pockets of the ninja on the floor as well as their own pockets onto the table.  She found a total of 2810 ryo amongst them, 11 kunai 11 shuriken, 4 exploding tags and some other items that she wouldn’t be able to use.  She took the ryo and 5 of each the kunai and shuriken putting them in her pouch, along with the exploding tags.  She had no use for whatever the vial of pills were.  “Good good.”  She would force Sephora to turn suddenly and punch both of the other two one after another dislocating Kishin's jaw and knocking them both out.  She needed Sephora though to leave the place.  Bringing Sephora with her she would exit the compound.  After Sephora would open the door,  Aneya would turn to her.  “Don’t follow me darling.”  With that she closed the door behind her and walked away releasing Sephora from her control.  ANeya knew she had to get out of the city now.  or atleast blend in a bit.  she didn't know what kind of influence these little girls had but they owned a lab.  which probably meant that had some sort of financial backing maybe.  too much to worry about she was out of there.

[Exit}
twc 813
4 stats
813 words toward cerebral vortex
2810 ryo
5 kunai
5 shuriken
4 exploding tags
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:38 pm
Taios had been moving through the village for some time now.  He hadn't seen his siblings in some time, however that was probably for the best.  Ever since his meeting with Shouten, Taios was a time bomb.  He had taken his humiliation poorly to say the least, and the fact he had the essence of rage trapped inside him taking the form of the Yonbi was not helping matters.  In fact only one person so far had ever cooled his rage and made him smile.  A frail little blonde girl seen in the park, and the fact he had not seen her since did nothing to quite his temper.  It was with this rage in his heart that caused him to move towards the local graveyard.  Here he hoped to find solitude amongst the dead, lest he loose control.  It had almost happened several times, and without Shouten nearby the gods only knew what would happen to the village should the Yonbi finally win even a moments worth of dominance.  

As he made his way to the graveyard, he noticed a larger group traveling towards the graveyard as well, and hung back staying with the crowd.  These were not ninja of the village, at least the majority of them weren't.  It was obvious by the way they walked, by their faces as they wrinkled at the smell of death.  This was no place for the weak, and their demeanor could not be a more obvious display of their unfamiliarity with the village.  Just days past Shouten had allowed Taios to practice jutsu mutilating a female and male citizen of the village, now there were outsiders here.......he wouldn't mind if he loosed his rage just a bit.  If he did, well wasn't it better to ask forgiveness than permission.

Taios stayed behind as they entered the graveyard and waited for a moment.  After giving them a large enough head start, he entered the graveyard himself, turning and closing the entrance gate to it.  He didn't want anyone interrupting him or his work after all.  As he began to walk through the graveyard it would appear to him that they had vanished.  Closing his eyes he began to focus his chakra senses.  Immediately it was as if he could feel them nearby, but opening his eyes once again, there was nothing that could be seen.  Walking around the graveyard, he walked on top of where they surely were, but he still had no luck in finding them.  Because of this he was forced to simply wait.  Continuing to focus his senses he watched as the signatures moved this way and that, sometimes moving together sometimes not.  

All this time his breathing became ragged and irregular.  Taios always spent this part of the day in meditation, combating his fits of uncontrollable rage, and yet this day he had found something else to occupy his time, preventing his ritual.  This only made the anticipation greater for himself.

There were so many chakra signatures however, what if some of them were able to make an escape when the fun started.  Because of this exact thought, Taios formed the clone hand seal, and created a single shadow clone.  The real Taios moved to walk away and stand closer to the exit of the graveyard.  The shadow clone however continued to stand near were the chakra signatures could be felt.  Taios was approx. 30 meters from the clone at this point.  When the the two chakra signatures began to feel closer and closer, as if they were ascending from the very earth the clone moved to position himself to the anticipated exit point.  

The clone stood, holding the rat hand seal, The moment the door was opened, he would send his shadow forward at a speed 51 ensnaring the first target it came across.  As it did he would continue the jutsu to grab the second person as well.  If successful, the clones hands would drop and reach around to his back.  Out of the way, forcing both of his victims to as well.  Walking forward he would be able to see both females as they both stepped towards him mirroring his actions.  "Well what have I caught today."  His voice would rumble as he looked them both up and down.

Tiaos- 345ap remaining
Clone- 305ap reamining

Jutsu used
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22458-v6-shadow-imitation-jutsu
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22575-shadow-clone

(Exit stopped)
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:52 pm
Sephora was confused! Why was she outside her lab and who is this person who had a hold of her?
"What the deuce? Unhand me this instant!" Sephora growled releasing her bone claws from the back of her hand! Three spikes were released fron the back of each hand much like the claws of wolverine.
"That woman is behind this!" She said looking at Aneya.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:55 am
Sankou was not the one to be double crossed by anyone without retribution, even if they were someone of shady origin. That being said as he continued to empty the pockets of the girls he kept his ears to the sky listening to the surrounding area around him. It wasn't like to him to be without a plan nor did he ever go somewhere without one. Within that short moment he would have been listening to the unknown Aneya during her movements. Since the clothing she was wearing was less than quiet he could hear the shuffling of her clothing as she spoke. Once she finished the part of her sentence " You sicken," along with the movement of her clothing he could only deduce that she was getting pissy about the way they were doing things.

In that momenet before she could activate whatever ability or jutsu she was about to conjour up, Sankou's innate abilities triggered causing his body to fully disperse into slivers of paper and disappear amongst the room. With this ability, or rather specific jutsu already being in play his body transformed into the paper at the speed of 61, leaving him unaffected by the technique of the intruder. However what Sankou did not anticipate however was the fact that no one shut the door nor the fact that someone else came into the playing field. As the shadows struck around the outside of the lab, Sankou's paper began to swarm around the three, the three people being Aneya, Sephora and the unknown person creating a barricade of ten meters around all of them.

The barricade being formed at the speed of his own body (61) the barricade of paper would continue to move at the speed of (50). Meanwhile through the paper Sankou would speak to the foriegn entity from behind," This little cloaked party pooper decided to trash the party and steal from us...even if she is an unknown there is still and etiquet for doing things...like waiting!!," the irritated voice finally gave form as he appeared on the side of Taios with a grin," So you are my other partner...pleasure to meet you, i am Sankou," of course he would indentify his true self to the strange person while maintaining his barricade.

AP Used:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22386-v6-dance-of-the-shikigami#171195- 30+10

40 ap left
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:39 am
[ You waited for me to finish casting my jutsu which I was doing while saying my phrase.  You got caught then punched hard enough to knock you out (I have no reason to Kill anyone, My goal is to leave with nobody dieing).  Second Taios didn’t do anything until we started to leave the lab.  He’s not exploring the entirety of the lab with his shadows.  His post states that he’s not.  it also states that the door is closed and he is waiting for it to be opened.]

But the powerful chakra above them didn’t escape Aneya’s notice.  This is what she was dreading coming into hostile territory.  Everyone and their brother want to pick a fight with her.  It made no sense why people randomly attack.  She just wanted to live a normal life away from everyone.  I mean she liked money and stuffs but why did people always try to kill her.  She could do without that.  Now she sat here with 1 mindless zombies and 5 unconscious people lying on the ground.

Aneya’s mind raced.  Alright. Aneya canceled the jutsu and stood in front of Sephora.  “Look Sorry to rain on your party but I didn’t really sign up for this get me?  I had no idea this was going to be a party in a bad neighborhood.  Right now we have unwanted company.”  Angel poked her thumb up toward the ceiling indicating outside.  “Here’s the deal you get your friend to leave us alone and I leave here.  No harm no foul.  Minus that guys jaw.  You have a mean hook girl.  I’m sorry about this but I thought I would just be a fun outing with friends.  You go ask your friend to leave.  I’ll put these guys in the bed for you how does that sound?”  The whole time since she released the jutsu she gradually reduced her chakra output suppressing her chakra.  With such a huge chakra outside the guy had to be at least jounin rank.  Her chakra would end up at a negligible level.  If Sephora agrees she would begin dragging bodies to the back room. Once Sephora was out of site Aneya would set up a couple traps.  She placed the 4 exploding tags from on the bodies above the door.  This was a precautionary measure.  You don’t last long as a ninja if you don’t have a plan to survive.  She then continued moving the bodies keeping a feeler out to sense the powerful chakra outside.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum