Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

In the world of wolves [P/IO]

+9
Youka
Angel Aburame
Sankou Koitaishi
Aneya Yamanaka
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Megami Kuoga
Tori Uzumaki
Sephora Hyuuga
13 posters
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

In the world of wolves [P/IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: In the world of wolves [P/IO]

Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:52 pm
Hotaru sat down her plate as she heard the litlle girl speak. This girl had just drugged all her friends?  Hota was slightly baffled. She moved over to the corner with Kishin curious as to what the little crazy girl was up to and hoping she wasn't the next target.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:27 pm
(((Sighs, ok then)))

Akki saw the room begin to spin and it felt as though the room began to spin. She then collapses on the flooor, fast asleep.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:58 pm
From his corner he slowly observed how the little girls go about the party taking up the cups and having fun, while he and the other strange woman were sitting there watching. With a small grimmace he slowly hovered over to Sephora and smiled as each of the girls fell over," My my...i am quite impressed with your little plan here my little mistress...now the question is," he looked down to them before disappearing in a flurry of papers," What are we going to do with these little ones here," his body reformed slowly by Akki's body, his head shaking in mild contempt before shrugging it off.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:56 pm
Aneya watched as the rest of the party milled about.  Keeping watch on everyone she saw Sephora wave her over.  It was an odd gesture.  Maybe she wasn’t talking to her.  Parties were strange to Aneya.  She hadn’t much been to any that she could remember.  She might have when she was much younger.  But as she had just graduated from street urchin to Ninja thief recently she hadn’t had much time to enjoy things.  And she still wasn’t enjoying it.   She was incredibly on edge.  But the cloak allowed for some slack on her part. 

She moved over to that side of the room while Sephora was standing on the table.  While moving toward them Sephora made her announcement and Aneya watched the three girls who drank from the glasses collapse.  She stopped moving toward her and took in the big picture.  It was a trap.  “Seems you don’t play nice with others Sephora.”  She looked to the man now standing by one of the collapsed girl.  “You, Kishin was it?”  Aneya pointed at him “Are you in on this too?  Sephora you better explain before I get more nervous.”  Aneya stood near the center on the room and waited for a reply.  She wasn’t going to be taken as a fool.

“What’s going on?  I’m more patient with people when I know they, aren’t plotting against me.  Spill it or I’m gonna be angry.”
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:02 am
Sephora smiled at Kishins comment. If she was a little older she would want him for a boyfriend.  Before she could speak and answer him the blonde headed female spoke up.
"Ah yes,  very well. First off,  I would like to say I am a good friend. I just need a few minions to help me with something. Now Kishin and Hotaru would you help me frisk them and take their headbands, weapons and whatever else they have on them? You guys can split the ryo,  I want everything else. I then need to draw blood from them for DNA samples. After that, we will put them on the beds in the other room. Your welcome to help us if you would luke Aneya." She said as she began to frisk Tori and found the aging pills. Pocketing them, she moved to Megami. She would take the aging pills after she got the DNA.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:02 am
(Skip me until I wake up.)
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:09 am
(Permission to skip, can't speak if I am unconscious.)
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:24 am
Hotaru just stared in awe!  She was officially confused. "I'll help you move them to the beds. I don't exactly rob people or kill them. Do I look like a missing nin to you?" She asked as she picked up Tori and moved her to a bed in the other room. "I'll even get the DNA for you." She said as she looked through the drawers in the lab for some syringes.  Upon finding them if she is not interrupted she takes Tori's DNA. She Now waits for further instructions. 
She feels odd, kind of like a villian. Would these acts make her one of them?
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:27 am
(Out cold so skip me)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:58 am
(Unless this is something you have all talked about, I'm going to back this topic up to everyone's first post. Auto hitting isn't allowed. Sephora, you have to actually create and register this poison, you can't just have it, and you can't god mod them into being knocked out. Even if you really had the poison you would have to say so in your posts before hand. Topic stopped for now.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum