Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

In the world of wolves [P/IO]

+9
Youka
Angel Aburame
Sankou Koitaishi
Aneya Yamanaka
Akki Senju
Hotaru Aburame
Megami Kuoga
Tori Uzumaki
Sephora Hyuuga
13 posters
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

In the world of wolves [P/IO] - Page 5 Empty Re: In the world of wolves [P/IO]

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:30 am
Deciding to let Kishin and this strange guy talk, she walked away to overlook some of the content they took from the girls. The main thing that caught her eyes were the aging pills. Smiling she decided to add four pills to her own stash.
"Hmmm,  now if I take 9 total pills, I will be 14. This age can be to my advantage. " She said smiling as she took the pills.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:04 am
A pleasant smile spanned across his face as he watched their newer "friend" leave," Well we were having a small get together here, a bit somber if you ask me but it is the most perfect of places to actually have a decent meeting without having wandering eyes about. Where are the others... Or did you eat them all?," a small smile appeared on his face as he could no longer feel the presence of Aneya which meant things would finally be able to take a better turn instead of him constantly watching her. Moving over towards Sephora he would watch as she took the pills before asking in slight curiousity," What are you taking? I hope that isn't insta-death pills or something," morbid as ever, but it suited him.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 pm
[exit]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:18 pm
"No unfortunately I have not had such a large meal as of yet.   Perhaps another day."  He said as he continued to gaze around the room, keeping his guard up at all times in case something went wrong.  The oddest thing was there had been a larger presence here, and now it had vanished.  He didn't like things like that, unknown wanderers around the village.  He would have to watch the entrance to the village, and perhaps he would get to meet up with them on a different occasion. 

He saw Sankou ask the girl nearby what she had taken, and he merely watched as she performed her actions, and witnessed what came next.  Inwardly he sighed, and the Yonbi bashed against its inner cage.  This was at first thought going to be exciting, but now not so much, he would have to do his best to hold back and maintain a civil air.  "So, who is this female, do I get an introduction?  Are they friends of yours, do they offer aid to the village and our.....master?"  Taios asked.  He was not really one with words.  Instead he spoke his mind as it happened, and didn't bother with the politics that others might.  He was blunt, and that was the way he liked it.  He would watch and hope they provided him any answers at all to explain what was going on.

If given the chance, he lowered his tone and asked Sankou so only he should be able to hear,  "Have we been given any missions that you know of yet?"  He hadn't heard from Shouten in a while, and perhaps this man knew something he did not.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:40 pm
Heh, so it would seem that Sankou and Taios had the same interests in certain areas, but in the meantime he would continue to talk to him to get a better feel for companions," Heh, Maybe one day we can go out for something "special" to eat and talk to our master about getting a task or two...or maybe some training. I need to get the rust off of my skills and besides i owe the "Master" some payback for something he did to me back when he recruited me," he wanted to get back against Shouten for robbing him (although he didn't know that Shouten had given him his money back) but for now he would be content on getting stronger to abet to the cause.

When Taios asked about Sephora, Sankou had moved over to her and wrapped his arm around her while smiling," Let's just say she is my future interest...or rather soon to be interest if she wants. Never had a female companion and with her little cunning brain it would benefit me. Her name is Sephora and the other one...Hotaru was it? The rest can make their decision after they wake up, but these two will be working with me so that we can get the real party started," his smile turned ino a grin as he continued to keep his arm around Sephora.

Missions?? Well that was a surprise to him as he had heard nothing about missions, but i guess training counted as one? Shrugging he would relinquish Sephora for a moment and flop onto the table beside him," Only thing i got for the moment is train and get used to you and the team so when we do get deployed, we do so in a team manner...and none of the eating each other that happened a while back with my other...."Companions". Other than that i got nothing from him," he was now speaking in more of a non casual tone, but he was still being curtious to his teammate.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:54 am
Sephoras mind began to spin but a few seconds later. It was as though she saw a bright flash. Obviously a side effect of her eyes aging. She suddenly noticed she was older and her outfit kind of shrunk. Her leather shirt had become a midriff tank top and her leather pants had become a shredded red leather skirt. Her white hair turned black except for her bangs which had stayed white with two streaks of white on either side of the hair framing her face!
Smiling at her reflection,  still the same smile as her father she ran over to Sankou and if permitted. She grabs him and kisses him on the lips and as she pulls away she giggles slightly, " I have been waiting a while to do that!" She smiled.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:40 am
Taios took in everything that the man had to say, while attempting to contain the inner battle that continued to rage.  Get the party started, the only party he envisioned was one that carried screams and their enemies as the piñata.  Taios sighed heavely as his partner placed an arm around the girl and she kissed him.  He couldn't even pretend to be intrested, because all that meant was everyone here was off the table, at least for now.  Gods please let one of them refuse and flee, he thought as he went and found a chair.  Sitting so that he was still looking at both of the two ninja Sephora and Sankou, he folded his arms and waited to see if he had anything else to say or if he should continue speaking.

It also crossed his mind how silly he looked in the undersized chair.  Standing at nearly 7 feet tall, Taios was a large man as it was, but when placed in these tiny conditions, it just made him look like a bit of a joke.  If nothing else was really said then Taios would continue.  "A party you say, well I always enjoy a good time.  What are the plans if I may be so bold." His voice rumbled from the seat.  When he finished his lips curled up to reveal the sharpened canines that continued to give him his ape like appearance.  His close encounter with death and the necessity to draw a large amount of chakra from the Yonbi had transformed him in more ways than one, including his new found teeth and dirty brown hair.  Each aspect of his life was a constant reminder of the humiliation that Shouten had done to him. He would pay the man back in time, show him the same treatment he had recieved, however that time was still a ways in the future.  For now he would be the perfect soldier, until he was strong enough.  Only then would the people of Funkagakure see a real party....
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:41 pm
Once again Sankou was void of all answers as he tilted his head from left to right trying to find a way to describe that he has no Godly idea what his employer wanted him to do, but he had speculations. If there wasn’t one surprise today there was another, but this one…was something that the crazy psychopath liked. At first he was going to look at Sephora weirdly until she had kissed him shutting down all thought processes and causing him to slightly stutter,” Well…that…was great,” for the first time in a while he had felt…different and not destructive. He felt pretty damn good, good enough to return a kiss to the now older Sephora and looked at her,” Me and you are going to have a talk later…,” leaving it at that he would return his gaze to Taios.

Starting off he would pull out a worn out map and allow it to freely float in the air thanks to the pieces of paper that he had used to hold it up,” I dunno…but I thought of a good idea involving three or four of us depending on how it goes…and our current strength. There’s a village not far from here, Amegakure. Rumors say that it is empty…or rather was at the moment. Was figuring we go and have some fun there, make it into a new base for our boss…or just use it to travel to other villages and do some damage to them. However, I don’t know if this will fly with our Master. So I was considering going to pay him a visit,” he paused thinking about it for a minute before growling,” BUT I DON’T KNOW WHERE THE FUCKER LIVES,” yep he had forgotten that key part…and now he was angry. It wouldn’t take him long to calm down, but now he was slightly irritated and put the map up,” So do you know where he lives? If you do I think we need to go..pay him a visit. Better to get the jobs from the source than speculate them, however,” his eyes would turn to Sephora,” Would you like to join us in a little destruction? It’ll be fun,” of course he did not know what Taios could do so that would also be something he would begin to talk to him about. While being on the subject of missions and the like he would return his gaze to Taios,” while we are talking about this…What exactly are your skills? Judging from your appearance…you are more of a brute no? Or maybe…a little wild?,” the question would come off a bit weird at first before he had smiled and waited for the responses of both people before continuing.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:52 pm
Her heart suddenly fluttered! She had only felt this way one other time, when she had watched Samuru kill Prims mother! This insane feeling and...and....are evil geniuses allowed to feel like this?
Nodding her head as he spoke she snapped out of her sudden thought train as she realized that due to the time lapse the girls woud be waking up soon.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:10 pm
"Yea, unfortunately I have no idea were he lives either. All my encounters with him have been by chance. I suspect he prefers it that way." Taios said. He mostly stayed quite now and watched. At the question of what kind of skills he possessed he contemplated what to do. To show his abilities, or to keep them hidden. TO show off, or to undervalue his abilities. "My skills are in mass destruction, in particular when close to my enemies. Yours?" He said. He was not going to simply show his abilities with all of these unknown people around. Besides if he showed off some of his abilities, he could possibly kill someone in these close confined quarters. He waited to see if the man in front of him would display or merely speak his own skills. He had no idea what the man could do, but if he was recruited by the master, he was confident that it was something unique.

He continued to relax in the chair. Though his eyes stayed alert, his body was starting to relax. He was gaining control of his rage, and because of that his mind was growing more and more quite. This was mostly due to the fact it was possible that some great destruction may lay in his future.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum