Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Hello Again (Private, NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello Again (Private, NK)

Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:03 pm
Sighing, Aya nodded and smiled encouragingly "Alright, but if something big like this happens again, you should tell the Kage" she said, and started for the cliff edge that led back to the village. In all honesty, Aya didn't know what to think of these dreams Angel has, they sound more like visions to her, and if a war may be on the horizon... well, it was about time she kick started her medical practice into gear.

"There's a medical technique" she stated suddenly "That allows one person to read another persons mind, or something like that. While it's not offensive, I think it would be really useful, but I can't do it alone. So, what do you say? Want to learn how to read minds?" Then, as an afterthought "I promise not to look to deep into anything, just conscious thoughts and some random memories, like going to the store to buy milk or something" she said, her words casual but there was a hint of steel in her voice. She would keep that promise.

(No problem, if it helps you can detail the journey to the dumpling shop)
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:00 pm
Angel was glad that Aya didn’t push the issue any further.  Angel’s dreams were terrifying especially if you consider, they might be some sort of prophesy.  She didn’t know why this was happening but she was going to try to contain her crazy and let things happen as they happen.  But if these things were coming she needed to be ready.  She would have to train her ass off and learn more medical techniques as well.  Angel had ambition to become a great ninja.  And to make that happen angel would need to work at it.  She wanted to learn every jutsu there was. 

She followed Aya back down the mountain heading for the village when Aya mentioned a mind reading jutsu.  It would be useful angel thought.  Learning a jutsu that would allow her to pick a person’s brain for information would be extremely useful.  Her abilities were geared to incapacitating someone and taking them prisoner.  With this kind of jutsu she could extract information and become the ideal field operative that she wanted to be.  With all this thought of “rescueing her father” she never really thought about what she would do after.  She guessed she would pursue learning everything she could.  Perhaps it would make her strong enough. 

“That sounds like a pretty good idea.  And I don’t mind if you read my mind there’s nothing I have to hide.  Buying milk huh?  Seems like an odd metaphor.  But yeah Let’s do it but I’ve kinda got a hankering for those dumplings now so let’s pick those first.”  Angel said in a sing song voice.  Angel as a Jounin class ninja and with the developed thought of an adult few actually remembered that she was just 13.  Angel had heard rumors of some pills that a shop sold in town that after a night of sleep it would accelerate the body’s growth a full year.  She had considered picking a few up at some point but she was always busy.

Once they reached town Angel realized she had to pick up a few things on their way.  “Hey would you mind a small detour.  I need to pick up some parts for a new puppet as well as some supplies to repair the damage to Kairi. But it shouldn’t take long then we can get some munchies.”  Angel felt her Kumizuchu buz in her core.  ‘I know you’re hungery’  she telepathically told them they were on their way.  The insects didn’t actually eat food but after eating the Aburame get a boost in chakra which is fed to the insects and to them it tastes a bit better than the chakra that normally circulates in her body.

The shops were not very busy but there were still patrons out and about.  Angel picked up several parts she needed namely pins and bolts the parts fit in a small bag with she tied to her belt.  “Okay now to the dumpling shop.”  They walked quickly cause angel was getting hungry.
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:16 am
Aya laughed at her friends comment about her metaphor "Well, what did you expect? Some great philosophical exposé?" following her friend idly, allowing them to wander a bit before Angel spoke again, and perked up at her words.

"I did damage?" she asked excitedly, even a little childishly, smiling slyly at her friend. Now, causing damage to a puppet with just taijutsu is, in her opinion, a great achievement. She adjusted the belt holding her ninjato in place across her back, waiting patiently for Angel to complete her supplies run before walking in quick strides to the dumpling shop she often visited. Waving at the familiar staff, she sat down at her customary spot by the window, near the corner, that allowed her a view of the entrance and the whole shop, minus the kitchen.

"The usual for me" she said as one of waitresses walked up to their table. Leaning back, she inhaled slowly and deeply, enjoying the many sweet and bitter scents mixed with the crisp fresh air the drifted in from the window that was cool and crisp and inviting, freshly baked bread and variously cooked meat adding a warmer undertone that had her relaxing in her seat as her eyes drifted closed.

"I truly love coming here" she sighed happily, her breath leaving her easily. The best part was that it was a mixed restaurant, which meant that it was both civilian and shinobi that went to this little dumpling joint since its opening four years ago.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:31 pm
Angel breathed a sigh as she dlid into the booth at the dumpling diner.  Angel liked dumpling though is wasn’t her favorite.  Angel like spiced meat slices.  Mmmm those were good.  But she like dumplings too.  And she liked being out with her friend.  “So tell me what is new with you?  Looked like you were studying back there is that all you’ve been working on recently?”  Angel said.  She looked down at her hands and let the chakra flow into a couple fingers and she pressed them to her temple and found immediate release from the pressure building up.  She was really glad that hadn’t made her brain explode because if she thought about it that could have had some nasty ramifications.  But strangely enough it came naturally to her.  She hadn’t worried about it and she had done it right the first time.  she was super glad.

When the waiter came by they would order not worrying about the amount after that workout angel ordered two helpings.  Not too long until the dumplings came and they sat in comfortable silence…well sort of silence as they ate and the world continued to happen around them.  “So after this do you want to do more training or what?”
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:50 am
Aya thanked the waiter as their order came. Hers was her usual sweet tea and anman dumplings, which she dived into with gusto. Looking up at Angels question, she swallowed her food, and her cheeks were dusted pink when she spoke.

"Well, sort of. I've been wanting to try and learn Chakra Scalpel but I've been having trouble, so I've mostly been studying the human body" she admitted and then took a huge bite of her food to avoid saying anything more immediately. It had been a real thorn in her side, when she was trying to learn it, and now that she had taken a break from it the jutsu was still in her head. Swallowing, she took a measured sip of her tea she glanced up at her friend.

"Sure, the trip here was all the rest I needed. So, which jutsu do you want to learn? T-that is... if you want to keep sparring that's fine, but I figured we might want to learn some more jutsu" she added quickly. She mentally sighed as she took another swig of her tea, her social skills really were rusty, if she can't even talk about training without thinking she may of offended someone.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:38 pm
[hey Aya I'm sorry I've been real busy I'll try to post tomorrow.]
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:07 am
(That's alright, thank you for the warning!)
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:58 pm
Angel nodded.  Chakra scalpel would be useful to learn as well as help to train chakra precision.  As a puppet user the more precise you are with chakra control the easier it was to manipulate your puppets.  So the training would prove useful.  “Yeah lets train the Chakra Scalpel together but I have to do something that I just no recalled here now in this very moment.  Let’s meet up tomorrow and do more training okay?”

[sorry I got a new job and have had no time recently.  Give me a week to get into the swing of things.  Then we can RP some more.  Really sorry.]

[exit]
TWC: 5020
2500 ryo
2000 learned Mystical palm
2000 fancy footwork
1020 toward insect illusion
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:03 am
That's okay. Thank you for RP-ing with me when you could.

TWC: 4812. SP: 24. JP: 48.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum