Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Y,T.(Private) Empty Y,T.(Private)

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Yoshida was inside his apartment looking around he then grab his bang shuriken and he walked out of his door looking around with his dark glasses on his face he was heading for the country borders looking around yoshida saw nobody there so he went to the ground with a quick wind blew across his face he was waiting for somebody he can train with. Yoshida have been at the country borders akot of times he was just waitng for somebody he can train with.
Toresu Kirai
Toresu Kirai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 800

Y,T.(Private) Empty Re: Y,T.(Private)

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:32 pm
Toresu rolled over falling out of the tree, a few feet in front of him was a man. He was unsure of who the guy was but was determined to find out, Toresu walked towards the guy silently. He spoke quickly "You there, The hell are you doing here?" He was curious to know the reason of why this man was way out here.
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:36 pm
"You there, The hell are you doing here?"

Yoshida heard an voice behind him he then turn around looking at a ninja he then took out his banf shuriken looking at the ninja yoshida then reply to the ninja."Hello my name is yoshida uzumaki and I'm from tengakure and I'm here so I can get some training and but listen kid don't ever swear again when you is around me ok"
Yoshida said as he stood there flipping his bang shuriken inside his left hand while waiting for the ninja to reply back.
Toresu Kirai
Toresu Kirai
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:41 pm
Toresu heard the words the other boy spoke, and responded according "I can except you request, So you came here for training I believe I can help you if you would like." He stopped speaking to look at the ninjas hand "I am Toresu Kirai of Kirigakure the fallen nation as I call it." Toresu looked at the ninja waiting for his response to the newly said sentences.
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:51 pm
"I can except you request, So you came here for training I believe I can help you if you would like."

Yoshida heard the young ninja relpy with a quick wind that blew pass them yoshida then reply back to the young ninja "Ok we can train together" Yoshida said as he stood there then he heard the young ninja say something else.

I am Toresu Kirai of Kirigakure the fallen nation as I call it."

"Ok that is good to know I guess let's just get this training started ok" Yoshida would say as he put his bang shuriken inside his long dark jacket and he preform the Mulitple Shadow Clone Technique surrounding the young ninja he didn't know which one was the real yoshida..
With a grin on yoshida face he then walk behind the young ninja and he push chakra up to his body flipping out his bang shuriken yoshida then aim it for the young ninja spinal cord yoshida knew it would be an least chance for the young ninja to dodge his bang shuriken since he didn't know which one was him if the bang shuriken hit the young ninja back it would explode breaking the young ninja spinal cord leaving him paralyze on the ground if yoshida bang shuriken work...

jutsu yoshida used:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t13916-taju-kage-bunshin-no-jutsu
Toresu Kirai
Toresu Kirai
Citizen

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:00 pm
The words
"Ok that is good to know I guess let's just get this training started ok"
slipped from his opponents mouth. With these words said a quick sign was weaved and Toresu disappeared with the effect of his body flicker abilities, He smiled as he hid with in one of the many trees with in the area. While hiding in the tree he weaved another sign forming the seals for a shadow clone, his clone appeared in front of him and smiled it new the plan Toresu had in mind. He winked the clone jumped down to the ground from the tree 6 yards behind Yoshida, The real Toresu body flickered to another location to hid he knew the man wouldn't know it was a clone on ground level.
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:39 pm
Yoshida saw how the young ninja left going inside of the trees he then saw how the young ninja came back out with a grin on yoshida face he then told the ninja he had to go."Hey dude I have to go now maybe we can train some other time" Yoshida said as he walked away heading for tengakure were he would fall asleep.With his clones still there so the young ninja want see his exit.
Exit
Wc:432
+2 stats
+4 jp
Toresu Kirai
Toresu Kirai
Citizen

Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:10 am
Toresu saw his opponent leave and then turned leaping from the tree and walking off into the distance slowly disappearing from sight of the forest.

[Exit: 272 words]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:37 pm
approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum