Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Out For a Run (Voided until Further Notice) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out For a Run (Voided until Further Notice)

Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 am
Agito would keep his uncanny calm grin on his face as he would indugle this one known as Vergil with a calm voice, and somehow his voice seemed even like that of the uncanny calm "Well Vergil is it? I have yet to meet the Kage as this man, Zen says, and of course we would want to aviod any unnessicery things to happen, and your village was just on my way of a run, and as I used the last of my food and drink, and I havent traveled other then leaving Kumogakure with my brother Near some years ago, we stumbled upon and Iwagakure and stayed, but as of late my brother is dead now, and i dont know how much longer i can stand that village" He would wonder if Vergil would understand his perdicament, but then again few rarely did
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Out For a Run (Voided until Further Notice) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out For a Run (Voided until Further Notice)

Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 am
Vergil nods to Zen, and listens to Agito. He could not put a finger on it, but there was something about him that was very peculiar. As he talks, Vergil nods his head, and stares directly into the boy's eyes. The paleness of his unactivated byakugan gave off a foreboding aura as his voice lowers, and he speaks, "Agito. You seem like a very...honest fellow. So I'll skip pass the formalities for a bit. You don't have to visit the kage just yet? Have you written him a letter? If so, then that should suffice for now." He looks back at Zen, and once again towards Agito. "I'll put my trust in you to not do anything that would break it. This is a village of peace my friend." He would chuckle, maintaining eye contact with agito. Standing few feet of six feet tall, he would raise his massive hand, and playfully slap it against Agito's shoulder. "I'd hate for anything to happen that could jepordize that. I'm sure you understand. Right?" Smiling he would once more remove his hand from the boy's shoulder. Hopefully his kind threat got across to Agito, and he would abide by the village's law of peace while staying.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Thu May 15, 2014 11:39 am
Zen didn't want to be there any longer than he had to be, though this was getting pretty awkward for some kind of reason. Grabbing ahold of his katana, he would turn forward to vergil's words:

"Agito. You seem like a very...honest fellow. So I'll skip pass the formalities for a bit. You don't have to visit the kage just yet? Have you written him a letter? If so, then that should suffice for now."

"..." Zen would still be watching the two, under these speculations, he would  swallow down the last few pieces of the log and sigh. " I hope this Agito dude is trust worthy as well! We don't anyone leaving out of here in a sand coffin..." Zen stated throwing out a hint of his own, still placed in his sit, he saw vergil look at him with that lazy face as usual, there was indeed un-finish business within the two, Zen just stayed calm due to the new comer that was before them. Legs crossed, and katana that was laid on top, his hands would holding onto it, his light blue eyes will still be on the two. Watching both of their moves and hearing every statement that stated.

"I'll put my trust in you to not do anything that would break it. This is a village of peace my friend."

"Right!"

"I'd hate for anything to happen that could jepordize that. I'm sure you understand. Right?"

" mhmmmmmmmmmmm... Indeed! right right right!"

Zen was agreeing, after vergil was done talking, he would turn towards Agito direction, it was time for him to explain again, but this time, without his heart beating so fast!, Zen could indeed hear the rhythm just from where he was sitting. While Vergil statements was heard clearly, under these 'circumstances', he would be waiting for Agito. Hopefully he'll say something smarter, perhaps less obvious? who knows? Removing his right hand from the katana, he would move it threw his dreads, finding the rubber band, he would remove it, and place it in his pocket, shaking his dreads around, he would let them hang, they was no longer in a pony tail anymore!
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Thu May 15, 2014 11:52 am
Agito fully understanding would reach for paper and something to right with and explained himself while he wrote a letter to the kage about his arriaval to the village and if he is needed to meet with the kage where he is currently staying and who helped him, meanwhile he spoke saying "Well isnt that always best, I mean would do me no good to tell you where i live then cause trouble even if i could escape, you would just hunt me down and make me pay if not my whole village, so lets keep us all on good terms shall we" his smile on his face, and then as his shoulder would recive the hard slap, his eyes wold open for a brief moment and his smile faded, it would return a second later and he would fold the letter up and hand it out, didnt know which to take it and asked "If one of you wouldnt mind being a dear and take this to your kage for me, it would be much obliged, also, I am feeling very well rested now, I may be up to some traveling, or even some fun sparring, a testing of my powers if you will, wouldnt want you to try and take me on if you cant even win in a spar right?" his smile still on his face, any sane person had to start wondering as to why this guy was always smiling at this point
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu May 15, 2014 12:20 pm
'How odd...he still manages to maintain his smile.' Vergil would reach over, and take the letter placing it in his pocket for now. He would give it to Koroshi when he saw fit. Looking at Agito, he would smile, and listen to him intently. He liked the way things were headed. The man wanted to challenge him to a spar it seems. He could not refuse such a request. Hopefully Koroshi would turn a blind eye to this. "That it right how foolish of me. If I were to challenge you, and lose it would be quite upsetting to say the least." His voice low, and powerful held a bit of sarcasm in it. While he did not underestimate Agito, in fact if he had not seen worse, the man's grin would have made him feel uneasy about now. It was just that he had such confidence in his own prowess that he could not be shaken by another, whom he did not know of. "I'll take you up on your offer. Follow me if you will. Zen are you coming?" Not waiting for a reply he would walk out of the building. The moment they exit a wave of hot air hits him, the Sun was looming over the village while releasing an intense amount of heat. Though after spending his entire life in the village, it did not even cause him to sweat. Even while wearing his jacket, and boots.

If they were to follow them, he would lead them along a dusty trail which leads to the village's training ground. He would look around, to check on both Zen, and the newcomer. Since both were new to the village he didn't want them to get lost or anything of that nature. Shortly after embarking on their walk they would arrive at the massive training grounds. Only cactus plants protruded from the ground, a few ninja lurk around sparring, and hitting the wooden planks to increase their punching power. He would continue to lead them until they stood in a section away from the others. Turning around he would stare at Agito, removing his jacket. Which would reveal two massive arms, his shoulders the size of boulders, and his biceps not far from them. Many veins protrude from the skin of arms, as if they are on the verge of bursting from underneath his skin. "Welcome to Sunagakure No Sato's training grounds." Lifting his right leg into the air, he would kick a single time an audible 'pop' sound can be heard from his brute force hitting the air. He would smile lowering his leg, and would repeat the action with his left one. Shortly after this, he would begin to stretch his arms across his chest, finishing with a bending back stretch, he is able to surprising make his torso completely perpendicular to his legs, a sign that he has perfected the limits of his body, as far as a person can naturally do so.

Looking at Zen, and Agito after finishing he would speak, a genuine grin on his face. "If you must stretch do so now. There is no rush." If they were to begin stretching he would speak, standing three meters away from them. "Any rules you would like to add? All are welcomed before we begin." He would place both hands on his hips, standing upright his posture perfect he would look off at the academy students, genin, and some Chuunin like him as they trained. The blood with him would begin to boil, a smile spreading across his face. For the first time in a bit he finds himself genuinly exited. Hopefully Agito could live up to his words, and Zen had gotten stronger.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Thu May 15, 2014 12:40 pm
Reaching in his pocket, Zen would pull out his chewy strawberry candy. While listening, he heard Agito ask for a spar? He has indeed gained his strength back up.  Standing, Zen would grab his katana and smirk. " Well, I guess I can blow that rust out!" Zen stated, just as he walked out the room, he saw Vergil already leading the way. Just before he asked Zen if he wanted to come, obviously Zen did want to come, he to keep all eyes on them, just a little insurance perhaps? Stepping to the side, he would wait for Agito to get behind Vergil, the fact that Zen didn't like unknown people trialing behind him for what so ever reason. While to the side and watching Agito's move, they would all make it to the training grounds, hopefully in one peace.  Zen didn't know what was going to happen? perhaps a small fight? But Zen wanted this to be clean, no one get's hurt or killed. But Zen already had it in for vergil, he was probably going to smash his face into the sand and laugh. but vergil strength, in fact, he was the strongest one here besides the kage. As 'if' Agito the lead instead of Zen being behind Vergil, it'll hopefully be Agito behind vergil. This is for safety reasons indeed. Though, Zen wasn't all for that rule crap, as an matter of fact, he wanted to get right down to business, just for the fun, but, of course they was going to have to play safe, due to this being a new comer, and Zen didn't want him to walk away with any type of cuts or bruise on him, as if his kage was okay with that, but, hell with that. It was time to get dirty, and if you was a punk, both of them would have stayed and the room. So Zen was assuming that this agito kid was pretty boss to call both of them out for a spar. He probably didn't know what he was getting himself into. But Zen had a few techniques that needed training, in fact, his newest one to the family, and besides, he some rust that needed to be blown down, but he was more focusing on taijutsu now. he was very good with swords in all types. like this katana, he loved, in fact, he just replaced the blade. But zen have a few swords coming out for the village, and ANBU!

wc:2360
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Thu May 15, 2014 2:52 pm
Agito would continue his grin, his hands placed behind his back as so Zen may watch them as zen walked behind agito, after agito was the last to leave the room Zen suddenly was following him, he didnt mind, let him knew they were wary of him, and didnt count him out just cause of his appeared age, little people knew was that the true River clan always looked longer then they were, as Agito looked sixteen, he was really twenty four, his grin still on his face as he followed Vergil, he really didnt expect to take them both on at the same time, but what would happen would happen.

As he followed Vergil outside he would feel the sun beat down on his pale skin, but as he lived in Iwa it didnt effect him like it would others, so much was similiur in Suna as it was in Iwa, he could easily adjust to this village, he would follow vergils footsteps exactly, litteraly where ever Vergils bootprint was he stepped there, didnt even mean to or realize it, and as he followed it would always seem his eyes was closed with his grin still on his face, and yet he somehow knew where to follow this guy, as they arrivaed at the training ground he would stop and listen to vergils words.

Agito would then responed with these answers "thank you very much, I would like to stretch a moment, and I would like a pulled punchs rule, I dont want us to get hurt from this spar, as i said its in pure fun, not to the death" his grin still on his face as he would begin to stretch his legs out either way, and then begins to windmill his arms and shoulders, lossening them all up, and then he rolled his neck, agito would nod and speak to him "I am ready, so shall this be One on One, switch style, or two on one? Either way is fine with me" Agito being all streched and ready still had his creepy smile

TWC to this point 1464
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu May 15, 2014 4:10 pm
Vergil nods, looking at Agito. "How about a free for all. No one is off limits." He would smirk slightly after saying this. He hoped the man did not expect to have to fight both he, and Zen at once. While it would have been interesting, that was not the way Vergil preferred to do things. He would rather have things be on an even playing field between them all. If the fight would be pulled punches, then that meant he would not have to worry about hurting anyone, which was good. In fact he felt relieved, except the boiling feeling he felt earlier had not retreated.

If that was all, and no one else spoke, he would allow everyone to create space between themselves. He would make sure to keep his chosen distance of three meters between him, and the others. As a sign of respect, he would bow fully in front of them both, a smile stretching across his face while doing so. When he raises his head a serious aura surrounds him. Game time. He would make sure to look out for any surprises the man had to throw at him, while at the same time watching for Zen. If he remembered correctly the boy had a special move, which name he had yet to learn, which was able to halt his movements before. He would make sure to keep his wits about him in this one.

[WC: 1632]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum