Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Out For a Run (Voided until Further Notice) Empty Out For a Run (Voided until Further Notice)

Wed May 14, 2014 6:30 pm
He would stop as soon as the city came into site, he wondered who would meet him at the gates, if they would let him in, if anyone there could train him, if they had anything he wanted to learn, if he could make new friends and avoid making enemies, Agito would then remember the day he met Kozai, trying to leave the village and getting stopped by him, getting frozen , and then being saved by a mysterious man, and allowing to chose his own path he wanted to take

Agito would begin his run again, closing in on Suna and watched it get bigger as he got closer, and eventually Agito would come upon the gates of this city, he took a deep sigh as he prepaired, and he would give out a shout about being let in to the city of Sunagakure,He would pull out his headband from Iwagakure and tied it on around his neck so they could see the village he was visiting from, his cloak flapping in the breeze as he stood at the gates, his ice blue and white hair a little desheveled, he let out a slight pant as the dust that got in his mouth made it dry.

Agito slides his hands in his pockets as he countinues to knock, and look around keeping an eye out for anyone that might be able to help him get in or even attack him, Agito sat down and leaned against the gate as he tried to wait as patient as possible, he would begin to take a snooze as he grew tired of his waiting, the sand slowly blowing over him Agito would begin to dream of the day he lost his brother, and then the day he lost Kozai, and then the brother he left behind and his students, and Agito would wake up with tears down his face and sand sticking to them, so he would scrub his face as good as possible, he would stand up and shake all the sand off and start shouting at the door again he would say "Hello I am Agito River from the Iwagakure Village, I come as a visitor and would wish to enter the village for rest, food and a lovely tour of your village if you dont mind please, thank you very much to whoever answers this" Agito would say this.

WC-400

Last edited by Agito on Thu May 15, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Out For a Run (Voided until Further Notice) Empty Re: Out For a Run (Voided until Further Notice)

Wed May 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Stepping out of the nearby corner store, the man would stretch, with a quick yawn, Zen would head off. Heading over to the village gates for his normal route check. He always wanted to make sure his village was safe at all times. Walking the streets of Sunagakure, the citizens would be attending their own business as usually, some would be talking, joking, playing, and the kids that'll be playing with the kick ball and enjoying themselves. Heading straight down the middle a clean walk, it wouldn't indeed take Zen no longer than ten minutes to get there. The purple dread head was already full of energy, he had a good morning with the girls but a hell of a night at the party they had, it was awkward, and at the same time epic. 

Today, Zen was dressed in his full white outfit, he was indeed clean as a tic. White shorts, and a white t-shirt. He was wearing his fingerless glove as usual, and his all black sandals, his dreads was in a pony tail, and he was all ready for today. He was wearing his backpack that contained all of his weapons, smoke bomb exploding tags, kunai's, and his boxes of Makibishi. The only weapon that wasn't concealed was his katana. It was out in the open, attached firmly to his left hip.

After yet a few minutes, the man finally arrived, smirking, he would stand by one ANBU, that seemed to be reading the paper. Turning forward, Zen would rest his left hand on top of the katana handle, " What will today bring me?"

possible, he would stand up and shake all the sand off and start shouting at the door again he would say "Hello I am Agito River from the Iwagakure Village, I come as a visitor and would wish to enter the village for rest, food and a lovely tour of your village if you dont mind please, thank you very much to whoever answers this"

Zen would hear those words and sigh, he noticed a young boy just before him. Only a few meters back. He asked for rest, food, and a tour around the village. Smirking, Zen walked over to the boy, the guards was already ready for an attack what so ever, though this kid seemed hurt, and tired, Zen was ready to indeed help him out.  He stated his name was Agito River, with that said, Zen would raise his right hand into the air, and speak. " Hello there little homie! I'm Zen, But you can call me Smooth! Now you said you was from Iwagakure?" Zen stated, he would wait for the boy reply.

OOC: lazy
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Out For a Run (Voided until Further Notice) Empty Re: Out For a Run (Voided until Further Notice)

Wed May 14, 2014 8:10 pm
Agito would see this man named Zen walk up to him, and he would take a deep sigh of relive, and as he asked his question agito would nod and speak "Yes, Zen Nice to meet you, I am from Iwagakure" he would then open his arms to show no threat and as if to welcome any attack that would come if he had seemed threatening at all and he would state once more "I wish to rest if I may enter your lovely village"
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Wed May 14, 2014 8:52 pm
After waiting a few seconds, Zen watched the boy hold his hands out and showed that his attentions a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course; become a threat or something. Zen could only sigh and smirk. " Well, I been knew you wasn't a threat, due to your head band, and  I'll be gladly to get you some water and food, and a place you can lay your head young one. But be sure, report to my kage ASAP! he have some information for you or something." After Zen stated that he would hear the boy speak:

"Yes, Zen Nice to meet you, I am from Iwagakure"

" Ineed." Zen only statements, stepping to the side of the ninja, Zen would walk forward, just before the boy would repeat the same thing again.

"I wish to rest if I may enter your lovely village"

Zen would then joke: " Well, it's technically not my village, but since I live here, Okay!" Zen always loved to be exact about thing's, if he didn't understand ya, he didn't reply. leading the boy into the village, he saw how exhausted the poor kid was. Turning around inside the village, Zen would turn back towards the boy. " You coming or not? Because I got the perfect for ya, where you can indeed grab some rest, and continue your day tomorrow if you like?" Zen would lead the boy towards the more peaceful Inn, this place was quite and nice. Agito's room was indeed on the 1st floor, Zen wanted the kid to grab some rest, he wondered how long his travel could be? walking without any water or food, he was asking to put himself in pain. But Zen was only trying to be nice to the boy, give him a place to rest his head fast, but it wasn't a full on acceptance, it was just an ice welcome for Agito. He wanted this to go well. with one of the ANBU'S that was at the top of the building lurking. Zen would only make reservations, just so the boy could get the most cozy room there, which was the 1st floor second room. it had a nice bed and a nice bath tub. " Hey get situated in there, I'll have them to bring you a hot plate of food, and some water! Perhaps I could make a way for the kage to meet you here.."  Zen said with a smile on his face, just before he signaled one of the ladies to him, he told her to get the boy some food and water.  Just before he took a seat on the chair, he wanted to watch and make sure the boy was getting the perfect treatment for him.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Wed May 14, 2014 9:10 pm
Agito would nod and speak a "Thank you" to Zen as he gave him each and every hospitable thing he could, agito was always smiling it seemed his eyes where closed, and his hair was in his face, his hands at his sides at all times but could be seen, he didnt mean anyone harm, he only wished to travel, he was getting the coupped up feeling in iwa, he would accept the food drink and bed supplied to him and he spun around to Zen and asked him "Well Zen, this is all nice and all, and i will visit your kage soon, but I must ask, should you find out more about me before letting me into your village?" Agito gave him what seemed to be a sly grin but this was normal for Agito
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed May 14, 2014 9:49 pm
Vergil walks through the village, wearing a black hooded jacket, tank, and pants, along with a pair of black boots. The hood of the jack is over his head, his brown hair flows over the symbol on his forehead protector. There were many reasons he came out of his cave today, one was to see if he could locate the children he had met in the caves earlier, and the second one was to eat. He had grown tired of hunting the reptiles in the desert, and lately it seemed as if less, and less were showing up. He shakes his head side to side, in disbelief that he could have wiped out an entire species due to his hunger alone. While walking, he notices a familiar frame off in the distance, Zen, and with him, someone he did not know, not has he seen the person in the village.

He stops in his tracks, and looks around. He hopes that someone other than him would take over, since last time...things did not go too well to say the least. Maybe this was a test from the heavens to see if he would act as rashly as before? Oh well, he would find out now whether he wanted to or not. Beginning to walk once more, he would enter the area both Zen, and the stranger are standing in, attempting to place a hand on the stranger's shoulder he would force a smile. "What's going on Zen, and...you are? He speaks calmly, though when talking to the stranger, he stares from the corner of his eyes at him observing him, he involuntarily releases a malicious aura and waits for a reply. 'This is what Koroshi wants...let's see how this 'kind' thing works'. Half a meter would separate him from Agito, and a full meter separates him from Zen.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Wed May 14, 2014 10:21 pm
Zen would be seated and smirking, with his katana that was on his laps, and his legs that was crossed. Looking dead at the boy, he seen eating and drinking, just before he turned around and asked Zen a question:

"Well Zen, this is all nice and all, and i will visit your kage soon, but I must ask, should you find out more about me before letting me into your village?"

" Well, due to your actions young one, I know for sure you is no threat, but nowadays, you can not trust anybody huh?" Zen stated, watching the boy every move, Zen has indeed been watching him, he wanted to make sure this goes nice and smooth, no one get's hurt, everyone will return back to their families safely. Watching as the boy ate, he heard foot steps just to the right of him, noticing a face he indeed seen before, 'Vergil'. Looking up to the Chuunin, Zen already knew he got word, just from the awkward look that was on his face.

"What's going on Zen, and...you are?

" Welp, This kid here arrived to the village, asking for something to drink and a place to rest, oh and some food, thought I'll help him out, He says he from Iwagkaure No Sato." Zen stood and walked over to vergil, whispering over to his ear so that Agito wouldn't hear. " Don't worry man, I've been watching every single one of his movements, notice he Is wearing a headband, and also, he showed me he wasn't a threat at the gates, knowing we just not suppose to let anyone in the village just like that, but I felt bad for the kid, thought it'll be nice to help him out." Zen whispered.  After he was done, he returned back over to his seat. Waiting to see what was going to happen next, this was nothing, compared to that time in Amegakure No sato, but  the man wanted to see how this plays out, hopefully the kage will arrive soon, but with vergil being on the scene that was probably good enough? Who knows. Under these circumstances, Zen would be looking at Agito to see his reaction, but he probably didn't have one, due to the fact, he was eating the hell out of that steak!
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)

Wed May 14, 2014 10:35 pm
Agito would finish up the food and drink and set the dishes to the side, he would let the two of them talk and then he gave his usual smile to them both as he spoke to the man that just arrived and answered his question "Well I am Agito River, Jounin of the Iwagakure No Sato, I just went for a run today and wound up here at the end of my run, I wish only to make some friends, and to learn is always great" He would keep his smile up and never let it fade it has made people uncomfortable
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Wed May 14, 2014 11:01 pm
Vergil nods, and looks at zen whispering loud enough for the boy to hear. "I see, good job. I'll take over from here, just relax, and have fun." He takes mental notes while Agito speaks. The boy was from Iwagakure, and he traveled all the way down to Suna, interesting. "Nice to meet you Agito, my name is Vergil Hyuuga." Removing his hand from the boy's shoulder he stares at him unflinchingly attempting to decipher some part of the boy's personality by the way he carries himself, but he comes up short seems he would have to settle for talking. "I assume you've met the kage? If not, I would like to advise you do so as soon as possible. It helps us keep track of the visitors we have within the village. Wouldn't want any accidents to happen, when it could all have been avoided, right?" Smiling he looks around the room, and back towards Zen. He had let a person into the village, and taken them straight to an inn. It was very irresponsible. They had no knowledge on this person, he could be a missing ninja planning to infiltrate the village, and Zen had just welcomed him in with open arms. Looking away from the boy, and back towards Agito his smile now faded away. Since the environment seemed calm, he wondered if it would be alright if he asked a few questions, he didn't want the boy to feel uncomfortable. "So Agito, what bring you to this wonderful village?"
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Wed May 14, 2014 11:51 pm
Zen would hear Vergil speak clearly, just before he stepped over to him, Zen would turn his head, he already met Vergil before, he could tell he was some kind of historical type of person who held a lot of information. While sitting on his seat, he would still be watching the two, this was pretty somewhat of amazing, but Vergil asked the serious questions, even though Zen didn't think of that, he just wanted to make sure the kid had food and water, he could have been hospitalized, or even dead, just without water or food, those are the most important items, Zen thought he did something good for once, but as it appears, Zen did indeed forget to ask those important questions, but the boy really seemed not to be a threat. Still watching the two, Zen has been waiting to meet up with Vergil again, after their last meeting was a bit 'not fun'. But perhaps Zen would catch up with him after this? who knows?  This was indeed boring and a waste of time, but Zen wanted to make sure that everything went well, no one get's hurt! That was the first thing on Zen's mind, or if something was to indeed kick off, he wanted to make sure that it was clam, well technically went smooth just like Zen's nick name!  While sitting on the seat, he would reach over and grab a log of brad. Perhaps 5 inches long, taking a bite off of it, he would give Vergil full eye contact, no fear no nothing! if there was a rumble vergil wanted he would just have to ask for it,  he didn't like his attitude towards him, but it was more of a Chuunin thing he guessed?  Taking another bite off the bread, he would smirk, mouth full. But it was now Agito turn to speak, he had indeed a lot of explaining to do for his behalf, though Zen did tell him, to visit with the kage after he build up his strength, Zen and agito did indeed agree with each other, but I guess  Vergil wanted to take get more answers, and Zen didn't blame him, this was they village indeed, it takes a lot of responsibility to do something like this, at least finally vergil was stepping up to his chuunin rank level, Zen did enjoy that a bit, after finishing the long log, he would sigh. " So, When you done here Vergil, you think we could take him down to the akge or something? instead of letting him into the village fully? because I think this is not our call neither mines, but like I stated before I was just trying to help out. But, I think it'll be better to get the kage say so." Zen stated, he would sit back and relax to wait for Vergil opinion, still watching Agito, he would wait.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum