Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Stories of other Walls [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stories of other Walls [P, NK]

Mon May 26, 2014 11:22 am
So she wanted to learn from him. Well, he would have to see if she is capable then. "Ahem, sure... why not. I can get you some reading on the basics and explain them, if need be, they're quite easy. The individual seals are more work though. Stay here for a bit, I'll be right back." With that he would use the body flicker and flicker out of the beach, grab a few books from his house and then make haste back, moving at his top speed it should have been under a minute. Landing next to her with a handful of books he would hand them to her. "Here, start with that one. It's the shortest and explains the core of fuuinjutsu fairly easily if you already know how chakra works." He would then return to his sculpture.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Stories of other Walls [P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stories of other Walls [P, NK]

Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:23 am
Rakka watched him flicker away to go get reading material for her to study, in order to help her further understand fuinjutsu. Exiting. As he flickered away, Rakka stood there, staring blankly at where he had been standing.
”Okay, goodbye. I’ll just stand here and talk to myself. Because this is soooo entertaining.” She said sarcastically, folding her arms. It would take him less then a minute to gather the books, so presumably somewhere in the 30-45 second range. He had already moved out of range of her sensory capabilities, which basically left her with no indication of where he was.

Wait, what if he just ditched me? What the hell am I supposed to do? If I stay here, I look gullible, and if I leave, I look impatient… She thought to herself. As she was mulling this over, he arrived again with the books.
Huh. Saves me the worry, I guess.

She took the stack of books from the man, sitting down in the sand, careful not to get any in the pages of the books, which she kept on her lap as she read over the cover of the first one.
”Oh. I was picturing some kind of awe-inspiring demonstration or something. That’s what most ninja do. Unorthodox, yet humble. I like it.” She said, opening the book. She read through it, flipping through the pages at a relatively fast rate.

”So, explain this to me.” She would say after a few minutes, looking up from the book. ”I understand the concept of actually placing the seals and using them for keeping things inside of scrolls and such, but what about things like that summoning seal you put on me? How does that work?” She would inquire.

(TWC: 1626)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:39 am
Sculpting though... now that's a thing more people should pursue. Rakka was rather swift in absorbing the information he provided, by sitting on the beach and reading through the books. Soon she had the first question. Naoki would stop his work and think about his reply for a moment.

"The technique for summoning is nothing unique from the same technique to summon animals, which is something rather common and I'm sure you've already encountered or at least heard of. In case of animals, a contract is signed that bounds the entire tribe to be summoned, which one it will be depends on the amount of chakra the user pours in. With humans it's somewhat different as we don't have something like a contract and we want to summon specific people. That little seal is called a Mark Seal and was originally developed to track fugitives. Now it marks a specific individual with a specific signature, it can still be tracked but it requires another ability, just as it requires you to know the summoning technique to use that signature to summon the person. When trying to summon, the summoner focuses on that specific signature the mark gives, which creates a sort of process that bypasses the blood contract and allows to summon from this world. Did that explain it?"
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:31 am
Rakka listened to Naoki’s explanation intently. The seal placed on her was initially created to track fugitives...
”Wait a second, you said it didn’t have any other use… She accused, lifting up her hand and examining the seal on it. ”You know, if you wanted to put a tracker on me, you could have just said so.” She huffed, folding her arms. She was a foreigner to the village, so it was understandable if that was the reason he had placed the seal on her, still, she didn’t like that she was being lied to like that. Obviously, Naoki had no hostile intentions by marking her, but Rakka had some major trust issues since she was forced to flee from her village for a second time.

”Whatever. So, the book mentions something about Juinjutsu, or Cursed Seals. Is there a way to remove those? Are they all “Forbidden Techniques,” as the book puts it?” She would ask him, flipping through the pages of the book. She knew a bit about juinjutsu already, that they were fuinjutsu techniques designed to put someone under control of the person who placed it. This debilitating factor seemed incredibly useful in combat for capturing important targets or simply stopping a powerful target from fighting back. It was a shame that the use of these techniques seemed to be frowned upon, as they seemed like powerful tools to use, too powerful to waste.

She would go silent for awhile, flipping through the books in the pile next to her, absorbing the information in each one. God, it was like she was a little girl, back in school again, but at least the subject material was interesting. One of the books mentioned the Five Elements seal, which seals away the chakra of a target, and renders them unconscious. That seemed to do exactly what had interested her about Juinjutsu: Blocking chakra and rendering a target unable to resist. She would note that technique, deciding to practice it later.

Standing up from the pile of books, she put her hands on her sides, cracking her back. She had been sitting there for quite some time now.

”Okay, I’ve finished them all. Can you teach me some actual seals now?” She would ask him, hoping to see these techniques put to practice.

(TWC: 2009)

(+Fuinjutsu spec learned, wc cut in half from learning from Naoki)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:17 pm
The Uchiha smiled at her small outburst when she heard the seal could be used to track people. Raising his hand as if in defense he would say "Don't worry. I can't track people through it, only summon. And nobody else knows the specific signature to track it, so you're fine. If I happen to figure out how to track you, I'll make sure to give you an option to remove the mark."
She was very quick learner and her next question was about the cursed marks. Something that interested Naoki himself as well. Not in too much of a hurry, making sure he did not say something wrong, something he wasn't sure was right, he would start explaining. "Theoretically you could remove anything. Juuinjutsu covers a wide variety of seals, some of them are rather easy to remove, or so I hear - haven't encountered one yet, only what I've learned of them - others are so powerful you may only hope to suppress them with another seal. As for them being branded forbidden. Well, in my opinion no jutsu is evil or vile. Some might be unethical, some dangerous but it's the intention of the user that counts. In terms of seals, the forbidden ones are normally those that restrict or limit the marked person, maybe prevent them from taking a certain action and also those that carry great risks in exchange for power, the dangerous kind. And of course the unethical. In a way, that mark I put on you could be considered a curse mark as well, if it was to be used to track you anyway."

He would let her read, while continuing his work on the Exemplar body statue thing. It was sometime that they spent in silence and when Rakka finally spoke, she surprised him. She was done with all the books he gave her, it seems. Well, she was a quick reader on top of a quick learner then. There were some mighty impressive tomes in there, he was sure. Stepping away from his work, Naoki would thing for a moment. "Well, I suppose I could teach you one seal, a rather simple one, Juuinjutsu as well." He would exhale, concentrating for a single moment, then extend his right hand towards her. In his palm a faint purple flame would appear, grow to cover the whole hand and then five symbols would appear at the tip of each finger. He didn't know this was exactly what she wanted, but it was one of the few seals he could teach her at the time. "This is the Five Element Seal. Used to restrict the chakra flow in the target's body, preventing the use of jutsu usually. People with weaker constitution lose consciousness when afflicted as well. To learn it, you need to memorize this..." The flames would burn out, the symbols disappear, Naoki would take a small notebook among his stuff and draw start drawing something into it. When he was done he'd show it to the girl, a seal formula with five orbs on the edges forming a pentagram, in each orb a symbol representing each element. "Keep this image in your mind and gather chakra in your palm. When you touch your target with that hand, inscribe the formula onto their skin. Quite simple."
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 pm
Rakka huffed, folding her arms and flipping the hair out of her eyes.
”You’d better.” She said coldly, in response to Naoki’s assurance that he would offer to remove the seal if he discovered the way to get rid of it. It was rather difficult to take him at his word on this, but the seal had already been placed, she didn’t really have much choice in the matter. She simply went back to her reading.

It was good that Naoki didn’t have a sour opinion of cursed seals. That would be counterproductive to her in her desire to create the interesting marks. They had a dark allure to them that made Rakka incredibly curious about them, and she didn’t need someone breathing down her neck, trying to regulate her as she experimented with them. Bringing up the mark again would normally have put Rakka in a bad mood, but she was too excited at the possibility of using the seals to care.

When Naoki offered to teach Rakka the five elements seal, she raised an eyebrow. How did he know that was exactly what she wanted? Was he reading her mind or something? Perhaps the seal did more then he let on…

”You just read my mind.” She said, not suggesting anything with her tone of voice, merely watching his reaction, just in case. She didn’t know if he was trustworthy yet. ”That was exactly what I was going to ask you to teach me.” She would add after a few moments.

She watched him form the seal on his hand, creating five little orbs in a pentagram shape. Interesting. She concentrated on her hand, putting what she had learned in those books to the test, and attempted to form the seal on her hand. At first, there was no effect, but after a few minutes of attempting, her hand started to give a faint glow as the seal formed. Five elements in a pentagram shape on her hand were ready to be placed.

”Well… What do I do now?” She would ask.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:56 am
Naoki raised an eyebrow when she said he had read her mind, then smiled as she elaborated. It seemed she was interested in the seals that restricted the opponent and it was a lucky coincidence that the first seal she was to be taught was exactly the kind. He wouldn't say anything though. Watching as the kunoichi struggled with the seal he did not she was doing quite well for the first attempt, adding to the quick learner that she obviously was. Eventually she got it. Looking around for a second the Uchiha found no dummy to practice on... except himself.

Positioning himself directly to face the Jounin Naoki would let the shirt reveal his bare chest. "I suppose you could try it on me." The seal looked weak, incomplete and would almost certainly fail to overpower his chakra, but it was his constitution he was slightly worried about. To make sure he does not pass out from this he'd use a technique to help him bear the attack. In a moment his skin would turn dark covering his chest and arms. If Rakka hesitated he'd add "Do it, I'll be fine."
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:05 pm
Rakka’s expression would stay blank when Naoki told her to hit him with the seal. She wasn’t quite sure it wouldn’t just knock him out on contact, but… eh, whatever. His skin was darker now, he must have used a jutsu or something, he’d be fine. Besides, if something happened, she could consider it revenge for hot letting on all the uses of that seal he had placed on her. Before he had time to speak again, Rakka would pour chakra into the seal, trying her best to strengthen it to make the effect as powerful as it was supposed to be.

”You don’t have to tell me twice.” She would say, preparing her attack. Any chance to test her skills would be accepted with open arms. She would then thrust her arm forward, aimed at Naoki’s stomach. The seal would, hopefully, be enough to do some damage, mostly just for the sake of showing off, but it wasn’t nearly enough to knock Naoki out, or severely limit his chakra at all, for that matter.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:43 am
A grin of strain would momentarily appear on Naoki's face when the female Jounin's palm slammed into his chest and she did her best to inscribe the seal onto him. For a moment he did feel like losing consciousness, if not for the chakra running all over his skin boosting his resilience he probably would have. When the move finished he staggered a couple steps back. The seal was inscribed onto him, alright, but it was nowhere near powerful enough to constrain his chakra flow. Given that this was her first attempt however, he was honestly surprised. Most Chuunin level people would have been knocked out and had their chakra sealed. The seal was practically complete, on second use it will most likely be.

Well, now he will have to find a way to remove this useless seal off him... Or decide if it looks good enough on him to keep it... The dark color would recede.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:54 am
Rakka grinned as her seal was successful, Naoki looked surprised with the power she had placed in the seal. The dark color faded from his skin as he recovered from the seal, which now simply sat there. Perhaps she had focused it all into a short, powerful seal, instead of one that was built to last? That seemed the most likely answer. She drew back her hand slowly, the seal now gone, as she examined her handiwork.

”Well? Did it work?” She asked, a little impatiently. She was anxious to see how she had preformed on her first attempt of placing a seal. It seemed promising, but she didn’t want to get her hopes up just yet. It then occurred to her she had no idea what to do with that seal now. Was she supposed to remove it? She imagined it probably hurt quite a bit, she hadn’t thought about that. He hadn’t said anything after being sealed, maybe it was too much power into one blow? She figured she should ask how to get it off him.

”So… How do I remove it? I mean, unless you’re into the “Hail Satan” look…” She inquired teasingly. She had read in those books, of course, how to remove them, but it was a hard concept to grasp. It didn’t help that most of the books had no diagrams or other helpful tools for this kind of thing. It was very hard understanding the intricate wording of those old tomes, especially when that is your first introduction to fuinjutsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum