Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
9 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Stories of other Walls [P, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Stories of other Walls [P, NK]

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:44 pm
"Five Element Seal is not powerful enough to seal my chakra, but if I had not boosted my resistance, it would no doubt have knocked me out. At this point the seal is nothing more than a pretty mark on my body which I don't mind really. Unfortunately I am not quite sure how to remove it myself, so I can't teach you that." Naoki said, conjuring up a faint smile. It seemed she quickly got the hang of Fuuinjutsu and was able to create a full seal of five elements.

"You learned that one quickly... I don't know if I can teach you much else at the moment. I could teach you that mark and summoning through it. If you wish I could demonstrate it as well." If she consented he would jump back, making the distance between them a solid 10 meters, then made a seal of confrontation, focusing on the signature of the mark she had on her and pulling it to himself through spacetime. Unless she resisted, it would make her appear right beside him in an instant. Given that all of it went through, he would ask once more. "So, how about it?"

2746 w.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Stories of other Walls [P, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Stories of other Walls [P, NK]

Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:43 pm
Rakka sighed. How did he not know how to remove it? She assumed that the person she was learning fuinjutsu from would at least know that much. Still, beggars couldn’t be choosers, and she couldn’t really complain. Perhaps removing seals was a lot harder then she had assumed.
”How difficult, exactly, is removing seals? Do you need a special technique, or is it unique to every seal?” She would inquire. It wouldn’t be wise for her to go around five finger death punching people like this if she couldn’t remove it once it was all said and done. It would also make her look like a bit of a fool, if she were using it to capture someone.

He then suggested he teach her how to use the mark seal he had just placed on her…
”…I think that would make things seem more fair. Sure, show me.” She told him, looking around. As he jumped back, her brow furrowed in confusion. You didn’t need a distance that far to create a seal, he didn’t do it before when he placed it on her…

”Hey, what exactly are you-“ She began as the teleportation took place. It was one of the strangest feelings she’d ever experienced. It seemed like, for a moment, almost too small to capture, there was nothing but cold and blackness. Then, suddenly, she was there. ”-doing?” She finished, her lips impulsively forming the words she had commanded them to in the instant before she teleported. ”Jesus, give me some warning next time!” She scolded.

(TWC: 3043)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:34 am
Naoki smiled, this woman seemed insatiable, always with more questions. He would shake his head with his response. "No, only the most powerful seals have methods of removal unique to them. Most others could be removed with the same ability. The Five Element Unseal, for example, the opposite of the seal you just learned, would be capable of removing this" he gestured at the mark on his chest "and pretty much any seal ranked A or less in a Fuuinjutsu encyclopedia. I'm positive there are other techniques like that, I heard of clans specializing in seals, they would probably be even more adept at removing them."

As he pulled her through spacetime, she was apparently interrupted mid sentence and would shortly scold him after appearing next to him. To the Uchiha the woman did not appear too interested in learning the ability, so he figured he might ask if she needed any more help understanding the Five Element Seal. "Right... regarding the seal. If you have any questions, I would gladly answer them. Just remember than while the overwhelming effect of the seal might incapacitate a person temporarily, their chakra would be sealed, making it hard to perform any techniques, for as long as the seal is not removed."

2954 w.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:51 pm
Rakka sighed. Apparently there was a method of removing seals, Naoki simply did not know it. She’d have to look into that herself, then, since she didn’t have the sense of luck to simply be born into one of the fuinjutsu clans he mentioned. No, she got the stupid ice powers, and she honestly had enough ice to last her a lifetime, after living in Yukigakure.
”So you don’t know how to unseal the jutsu? Well, it looks like you’ve got a new… permanent… beauty mark. If you had told me you didn’t know how to remove them, I wouldn’t have done that, you know. You could have just said something.” She told him, a little teasingly. He seemed to think she wasn’t interested in learning the seal he had just shown her, as he suddenly switched back to the five elements seal. He explained that, even after knocking a person out, their chakra remains sealed by the technique, making it difficult for anyone to preform jutsu until the seal is removed.
”So, if you were capturing an enemy ninja, and put this seal on them, they not only would take a nice, long, nap, they couldn’t try to escape later? Neat. That’ll come in handy.” She said, mostly to herself. He also asked her if she had any questions, which she responded to eagerly.

”So, what happens if the seal isn’t removed? Does it stay forever, or does it fade with time? It would really suck to have that thing stuck on you forever…” She inquired, imagining the poor sap who couldn’t use chakra to get back to his village, trapped in the wilderness. ”Also, can it only be used on people, or can it seal chakra in objects, like chakra infused weapons?” She wondered aloud. ”Is it specifically designed to work with the human chakra system, or is it universal?” She simplified.

WC: 3357
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:23 pm
True that Naoki didn't know how to remove the mark she had put on him. Glancing once again to it he would decide he didn't mind it much, after all it was all but harmful to him, just a fancy looking thing really. Probably he would get rid of it eventually, but currently he was working on something much bigger and much more exciting.
As she commented on the five element seal, he only nodded silently to it. Well, it was mostly true anyways. The person with their chakra sealed would still be able to use simple abilities, but if more difficulty. If treated with care, they could be prevented escape and they would most likely be handicapped in a fight if they managed to escape. He wouldn't say this though, because she must have read it anyways, it would be just repeating what the girl already knows.

When she started asking Naoki took a few moments before replying. "The seal stays forever, as far as I know. It's definitely going to stick around for months, possibly even years, but I'm not sure. People are rather unpredictable and I suppose it is possible developing some sort of immunity over time, especially if special and chakra abilities are involved." Her next question was rather interesting, it hasn't even occurred to him, although he knew the answer immediately. "It would not work on weapons or items. You could say it's designed to work on people only, but more technically true answer is that it does not actually seal chakra, but rather restrict its flow through the person's chakra circulatory system. It could be used on animals and other beings, but weapons as inanimate objects should usually be immune, as they do not possess anything like it."

3246 w.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:20 am
Rakka found it odd that a person’s body could develop immunity to a fuinjutsu technique. Then she realized most of this was just wild speculation, and decided to take it with a grain of salt. The part about using special chakra abilities, at least, seemed to have some credibility to it. It at least made sense in her mind. She was a little disappointed to find out that she couldn’t use this on items. She’d have to see if she could develop a way to seal chakra in items, because she knew such things were quite common.

She would then recap what she had learned about the seal. So basically, it sealed the chakra circulatory system of humans and animals, though that seems to be the limits of it, so she won’t be able to stop some jackass with a magic sword that shoots flaming doughnuts from using the weapon that he bought with the money he mysteriously acquired from some unknown place, presumably from work he did in a past life. This was a limitation she’d have to find a way around if she wanted to take advantage of that situation. Maybe she could use the seal to turn the weapon against its master, laughing maniacally as the owner screamed “You team killing fucktard!”

Assuming she could get the seal on somebody, it was gonna be there to stay for quite a while, if not forever. It seemed the ability to remove it wasn’t common knowledge, so getting it off would be trouble unless they just happened to be a fuinjutsu expert. While the seal was on them, they probably wouldn’t even be capable of unsealing it themselves, since that requires chakra, and their chakra would be heavily handicapped by the seal that now blocks their chakra flow. All in all, anyone who gets hit with this seal is going to have a very, very bad day.

The seal itself is pretty noticeable, both in appearance and effect, so it probably couldn’t be covertly applied to a person, so being sneaky about it wasn’t an option, as the target would know the minute it was placed, but with this seal, she probably wouldn’t have to worry about it.

Rakka folded her arms, concentrating on the task at hand now.

”So wait, weren’t you showing me the teleporty seal of teleportation or something, or was that just to show off? ‘Cause I’m pretty sure I’ve got the hang of this whole Five Elements Seal thing…” She told him, kicking up a little sand.

(3780)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:42 am
For a moment the woman seemed to have stopped with her thoughts being somewhere else. Naoki took that moment to finish his statue. With all the tools on the ground he would look at it for the last time. The first exemplar body was practically ready. Raising his right hand and folding it into a seal of confrontation the Uchiha expelled a short burst of earth chakra and the statue would momentarily tremble, then halt as it fully solidified, the surface becoming glass like, with obsidian color inside. He would look at a featureless face and smile as he already knew what this one will be like and he will call it, or him.

As Rakka spoke, Naoki's attention returned to her. "Right... So, as I already said the mark I put on you was originally designed for tracking. It emits a very faint chakra signature that only the marker would recognize. By focusing on this signature it is possible to summon the person just like you would summon an animal from their realm. It is likely that the mark could have other uses, so far I haven't figured any of them out, apart from summoning." Naoki decided it was worth a fully demonstration if he was teaching her this as well. So, he began to make handseals. With his expertise he no longer needed anything more than a one handed seal of confrontation, but the technique actually had a sequence of five handseals which are Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey and Ram as the final seal. Then he molded his chakra like he would in order to use the tech, but did not actually activate it this time. If the Yuki girl had any degree of keen senses, she would learn from that. "That was how you would activate the summoning jutsu, with its full handseal sequence. One major weakness of this ability is that it has rather limited range and you can't summon a person from anywhere in the world they have be roughly in the same country." He would then wait if she had any questions.

3593 w.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:52 pm
Rakka watched with interest as Naoki did something strange with the sculpture he was carving. It was odd, because she thought it was simply a hobby of his, but the trembling of the statue, followed by the glassed over appearance it took on was a bit more otherworldly, and she suspected there was more to it then she thought.
”Umm, if you don’t mind me asking, what exactly is that thing?” She would inquire, pointing vaguely at the exemplar.

Assuming he answered, she would focus back on what he told her.
”Right, so the seal is like a summoning contract? Can I still sign a contract with a creature, or do you become my current contract?”

She then watched him make the hand signs, memorizing them as he went. She copied the sequence a few times, just to be sure she had them committed to memory correctly.
”Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram... She muttered under her breath, forming the seals over and over as she spoke. ”Boar, Dog, Bird… Monkey… Ram… Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram... Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram...” She repeated, over and over, until she was satisfied she knew the hand signs. She scoffed a little when Naoki talked about the range. As a fairly well-traveled person, Rakka could say with certainty that a country is a very large mass of land.
”I wouldn’t exactly call that a ‘limited’ range…”[color] She told him, shaking her head sarcastically.

”Okay, now for the big question: Can I summon you? I need to make sure I can do this right.” She requested, awaiting a response to attempt the technique.

(4049)
[/color]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:53 pm
Rakka noticed and asked about the exemplar's body. Turning his head to look back at this Naoki would vaguely explain "So far it's nothing more than a newly made chakra shaped statue, but I hope to use it for something. A rather unique clone technique, can't get into much detail right now." Then as the matter was left, they return to the summoning mark and the exemplar was left alone. "Sorta. You can sign a contract with an animal species, this in no way prevents that. People marked do not actually become your contracts, they are more like targets for the summoning. Contract is sort of like a two way agreement, while the mark is not, summoning a marked person can be forced if one has powerful enough chakra. Also, not being a contract you can mark more than one person." He then waited as the female Jounin practiced the technique, repeating the handseals a few times while muttering them under her nose to remember them. To her jest he would reply "Well, I'm not saying it's a small distance, but it is a limit. I would not be able to summon someone from say Sunagakure because of it."

When the former Yuki kunoichi asked if she could try to summon him, Naoki smiled. "You will first need to mark me, remember? Now in order to do that..." he would lean down and pick one of the books, skim through some pages "I believe they had a very similar picture somewhere... around.... here" the Uchiha would stop and turn the book towards Rakka to show her the image. It was way more simple than the five element seal he showed earlier. "There are a few differences though, there would be a few more strokes, here, here, here and here, three small circles next to each other here and a mind symbol here." He would show the differences on the picture with a finger and give the book to Rakka if she took it, or put it on the ground. "Now, I will give you a moment to visualize and remember the formula, then try to put it on my hand, when you think you're ready." He would put his right hand in front.

3965 w.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:43 pm
Rakka sighed as Naoki told her he couldn’t go into detail about the clone. She understood, everybody wanted their hidden jutsu, but she liked to know her allies, particularly, she liked to know what her allies knew. She decided, however, not to pursue it. She was in the middle of learning a new technique, and she didn’t want to waste the chance to gain these kinds of skills. So for now, she’d focus back on the lesson, although she was definitely not going to forget about this. She wanted to find out, one way or the other.

She was relieved to hear she could still sign a summoning contract, that was a topic she had a lot of interest in, something she was planning on investing in some time in the future, once she found a suitable contract. It would really suck to lose your ability to summon creatures because Naoki wanted to call her at any given moment for what was likely either a death battle or some sick mockery of a surprise party. Then she caught the part about being able to force the summon if your chakra was higher. While not very far behind Naoki’s chakra level, Rakka found this worrisome, just the same.
”Wait, you can summon people by force with this? Is there any warning, or is it just instant? How big of a gap in chakra power do you need to summon someone by force?” She inquired, a little unsteadily. She was no man’s slave, and she hated the idea of handing someone the key to controlling her like that.

Rakka smirked a little when Naoki mentioned not being able to summon anyone from Sunagakure with the jutsu’s “Limited” range.
”Well that’s fine. It’s not like there’s anyone from Sunagakure I’d like to summon.” She said sarcastically.

When Naoki agreed to allow Rakka to summon him, she let out a sigh of relief. She had a sneaking suspicion he was going to make her summon rocks or something else boring like that before he let her try the real deal, and it was nice to be able to just jump right in. She was obviously capable enough to handle jumping off the deep end without a life jacket, after all.

Naoki showed her the seal, mentioning where the illustration should be different, which was in quite a few places. She would take the book into her hands, examining the seal.
”Can’t you just draw the seal in the sand?” She asked, since it was hard to memorize something like that so quickly. Once she was satisfied that she knew what she was doing, she would crack her knuckles.

Naoki indicated that it was time to try it, and Rakka wouldn’t hesitate. After all, she pretty much had the general theory behind the seals down to the letter, and this was a fairly simple seal. She placed her hand on the back of Naoki’s palm, forming the seal there.

”Aaaaand…. Done! Do I get a gold star?” She would ask sarcastically.

(4555)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum