Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Stories of other Walls [P, NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: Stories of other Walls [P, NK]

Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:31 pm
Clearly the part about forcing a summoning worried the female, as she laid out a bunch of questions regarding that aspect of the jutsu. "Being summoned for the first time just then you probably missed it, but there actually is a warning and don't worry you are safe from me trying to force summon you, the gap has to be really big, I'd say in order to force summon you I would need over half stronger chakra than I have right now." He would then ignore her another sarcastic remark. It seems her sarcasm was endless and she could say something about nearly anything. When she suggested it, however he decided it was actually a good idea to draw the seal on the sand. Taking out a kunai he would create the image to help her learn it.

When she finally felt confident and put the mark on him, he moved his hand in front of him and inspected it for a moment. Yep, it was properly done. "Guess it's now the time to try and summon me." He would say, stepping aside to make some 5 meter distance between them "Okay, let's start with this. Focus on the signature given off by the mark. Remember this is a spacetime ninjutsu technique, it has its own nuances, I'll tell you how I think is the easiest way to do it. When you have a solid grip of the signature close your eyes and imagine only me, the target, everything else goes blank, like a shadow realm. Then you pull me, not with your body, in the shadow realm you don't have your own body, with your will. Don't forget the handseals and pull me as you finish them."

4252 w.
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Stories of other Walls [P, NK] - Page 4 Empty Re: Stories of other Walls [P, NK]

Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:46 pm
Rakka was relieved to hear that Naoki wouldn’t be able to forcibly summon her. It wasn’t a lack of trust that made her fear the idea, although she currently didn’t have much faith in Naoki, seeing as they just met. No, the thing made her this worried was being under someone’s control like that. It reminded her of her life back in Sunagakure. Seeing as Naoki needed an increase in chakra of over half his current power, she didn’t forsee it being a problem in the future. That was a relief.

Naoki didn’t seem to appreciate her particular brand of sarcasm, and most of her remarks went right over his head, to her disappointment. She liked seeing the reactions people had to things like that. Oh well, minor inconvenience. She studied the seal that Naoki drew in the sand before making the seal, glad that he heeded her advice. It was incredibly frustrating trying to picture these things in your mind. It was far easier to just look at it like this. She thought about questioning why exactly a kunai was needed to draw the picture, but she bit her tongue. There was a thin line between being playfully sarcastic and being an annoying bitch, and that was no doubt walking it.

After she put the mark on him, Naoki looked at his hand, presumably to inspect her work. He showed no negative reaction, which she assumed was a good thing. He then remarked that it was time to try summoning him. Good, she was ready to give this a crack.
”Sounds fun, where do we start?” She asked before he explained it. She listened intently to his instructions, trying to grasp the concept of pulling without a body. She thought she understood it pretty well, it was like controlling a ninjutsu with your mind.
”I’ll give it a try. By the way, there isn’t a chance of you, er… Splinching? You know, when half your body teleports and the other half doesn’t?” She inquired. Assuming she was reassured, or at least told to be careful, she would move on to the technique.

She backed herself up about 10 meters, so that there was a noticeable distance that was being teleported. At this point, she would make the hand signs, before focusing on the signature from Naoki’s seal. Yes, she could feel it. She gave a sharp pull, and a strange sensation that felt something like a tether between them came over her. Shortly after, Naoki would appear beside her, summoned by the technique.

”Yes, got it on the first try!” She exclaimed. That was incredibly satisfying, she hated having to repeat things like that.

(WC: 5000)
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:27 am
Before Rakka made her attempt, she asked if there was a danger of partially summoning him, making his body become split in the process. "No, while theoretically possible that would require supreme concentration on a specific body part of mine and the mark does not let you focus on a part of me, but only on me as a whole. Even if it were so, splitting a person like this would most likely require extensive training. No, don't worry, the worst that can happen is the summoning failing and the rather small amount of chakra it takes going to waste." he reassured her.

Soon after, when she felt ready the girl would back up and do the hand seals. Naoki observed her calmly, so far she did everything right. In a minute he felt the pull. For a moment he wanted to resist it just to see her reaction, but then realized that there was no need to make this more difficult for her and he should just see if she manages to actually pull him through, so he let it take him. And indeed in a blink he moved 15 meters (plus the five he backed himself before) and appeared beside the female Jounin. She seemed quite satisfied. "Well, now we both have a way to summon the other. I feel like we have had enough for today, how about we go our ways now. I'm sure we will see each other around the village." Unless she objected, Naoki would pull a cloth over the solid exemplar's statue, bag his instruments and stuff, he would leave the books for the Jounin to take though, in case she wanted to keep studying the art by herself. Then he would go home.

Once there he would put the sculpting tools as well as the exemplar body in a corner of his basement. Then he would spent a good few minutes lost in thought. He should try the procedure soon, but for now he wanted to leave it like that. The Uchiha needed to clear his head and a nice long walk in a park, then a long nap seemed like a good idea.

4612 w.
[Exit,
2754 w. towards finishing making an exemplar body,
861 w. towards finishing learning Transfer though the world of Emptiness jutsu
997 w. towards training Inner Seals skill
23 stats converted to 2300 ryo]
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:10 pm
Rakka nodded in affirmation when Naoki reassured her that she couldn’t split him in half. That was a good thing for both of them, as it ensured neither of them would accidentally gib the other when attempting to summon the other. A key feature of any run of the mill summoning technique.

Naoki, after being summoned, informed her that it was time to stop training. She nodded in agreement.
”Sounds good. I could use a break.” She mutteed. What she wanted now was… well, some alone time, and it seemed Naoki had the same thing in mind. He took the weird statue and left, leaving the books in the sand.

”Huh.” She muttered, kneeling down and picking them up. ”There’s a few of these I haven’t read.” She said to herself, piling the books in her arms. She walked back to the little hut she was staying in. Once there, she dropped the books on the table, sitting down in the chair and taking a deep breath. The last thing she wanted to do was train, she needed a break.

”This sand gets EVERYWHERE!” She groaned, brushing the annoying substance off her legs. It was on the bed, on the floor, in the pantry… What did one have to do to get rid of it? Crap, there was still some on the books, too… She couldn’t return Naoki’s books all covered in sand. She picked them up, one by one, and began to shake the sand out of them outside. This took a few minutes, until she got to the last book, one she hadn’t read. She brushed a bit of sand off the cover to read it.

”Cursed Seals…” She read aloud.

(Exit, TWC: 5283)

+26 Stats

+Fuinjutsu Spec- 4000/2 Words= 2000
+Five Elements Seal- 4000/2 Words- 2000
+Mark Seal- 500 words/2- 250
+Summoning Technique- 2000 Words/2- 1000
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:42 pm
Hi my name is Maku Jemuzu and I approve of this training
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum