Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Social Training (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Social Training (Open to anyone)

Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:50 pm
The redhead watched with wary eyes as Kodo took down Hanten with one blow, granted he didn't kill him but her sharp eyes caught how the boy was struggling to use his legs. She huffed when Kodo spoke of not taking your eyes off an opponent and lunged forward with all her speed and aimed a round-house kick to hid face, drawing her kunai and gripping it tightly in her right hand. She glanced at the giant turtle, before turning back to Kodo.

"The same goes for you, Kodo-san" she grinned, before jumping forward for a bout of sparring. Most of the time, she was deflecting or dodging the blows altogether, or making sure the blows cause as little damage as possible. All the while adding in her own strikes, she knew she couldn't keep this up for long, and by the bruises that were quickly accumilating on her skin, she knew she would be losing this match. Aya disingaged, skidding back slightly, and tried to control her heavy breathing. The redhead lnew she should really start learning jutsu, but that can come a little later. For now.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Social Training (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Social Training (Open to anyone)

Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:27 pm
bump
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:43 pm
Slow Death looked at the students and shook his head as it seemed they were trying to ignore him now. He roared in protest before chasing after the boy that was trying lo leave at top speed. If he arrived in time he would stop the boy from leaving by smacking him with his tail with the strength of 4 to try and spend him flying.

IF he hit the boy, he would fly towards where the girl was taking a break to regain her strength. IT did seem a bit tedious as Slow Death would sigh and wait, looking in Hunter's direction looking for an answer.

However it was Hunter that would step in. Before The turtle would have a chance reach the retreating boy Hunter would use his Body Flicker Jutsu to step in front of Slow Death. When he would flicker back into the real world he would be holding up a hand and would stop his familiar from hitting the retreating boy. Hunter sighed and scolded Slow Death for his rudeness and then shook his head turning to finally look at the retreating boy.

"Come back and train when you've grown a bit more...There is no room for the weak."

He would say before looking at Kodo and the female student. He would walk up and smile at her.

"My name is Hunter, it is a pleasure to meet you. So much for training I guess everyone is deciding to leave. So if you feel like training again. Just ask for me near the Academy. Have a good day, and train hard."

Hunter would bow to Kodo before walking up to the seemingly frozen male that Slow Death would have thrown. He checked him and made sure he was alright before patting his shoulder.

"Become stronger then seek me out and I will make you the strongest in Kumo."

With that he would whistle back at Slow Death and he would begin walking with his hands in his pockets. His direction was unknown, but he was bored with this day and was ready to seek excitement as he raised his hand, high enough for his old Master Yaju to see. He was giving him the middle finger just as a joking gesture.

WC: 375

Last edited by Hunter Yagami on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kozai "Hanten" wanting me to kill him. coward)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:53 am
Exit
TWC: 950

Slow Death gains; 5 Stats, 10 JP
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:54 am
Approved
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:56 am
Aya blinked when the only apparent adult walked up to each of the young ones, and blinked again when he turned to her. She nodded and gave a small "Thank you" before looking around absently. Well, her training was interrupted and now the impromptu spar was a bust.

"Well bugger" she muttered "Looks like I'll have to learn jutsu before I can take part in any actual eventful fights" she sighed. While taijutsu was important, and she did have some skill in it, the redhead had never had much interest in being a taijutsu master. Her goal was to a medic, and she knew dodging was important, but that didn't mean that her style was going to be mainly taijutsu-medical jutsu.

Looking around again, this time a little less lost, the young teen simply shrugged to herself and settled down into a sitting position. Intent on meditating a little before heading home "Well, I'm gonna hang back and meditate, but thanks for the spar guys".
Taking a few steadying breaths, she looked inward. It didn't take long for her to find her chakra centre, it never did anymore. She pulled her chakra into her centre, tucking in a tight and neat ball before slowly allowing it to flow again. Directing it to certain part of the body and then worked to stop her chakra altogether. So far, that was proving the hard part. Whenever she got close to stopping it, her control would waver and it would flow anew. Other times, some part kept moving, and when she tried to stop that another part would come loose. It was like trying to repair a leaky dam, and really Aya was beginning to get frustrated at her own chakra. Finally, her patience snapped and she mentally screamed at her chakra to just stop.

And stop it did. The kunoichi in training froze, along with her chakra, but didn't dare keep her iron clad grip on her chakra falter, it was hard to hold it still but not as hard as trying to stop it. Though she was beginning to feel a pressure in her system, she supposed the chakra system was a lot like a dam, and if you stopped the flow for too long... well, she sure as hell didn't want to find out. So slowly, so very slowly, she began to loosen her hold and allowed to flow naturally once more. When she opened her eyes it was night.

"Mums gonna flip" she muttered before standing, stretching her sore limbs and enjoying the pressure that was released with a satisfying 'pop' sound from her spine. Rolling her shoulders, the redhead yawned, realising just how tired she was. Rubbing her right eye to stave off sleep at least she reached home, the teen turned and walked home.

(Is that alright? Also exit. I'll count when I have a chance)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 22000

Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:37 am
With the end of the spar coming to an end and everyone leaving that only left Kodomorashi and his father whom was still hiding from view, but Yaju could only wear a smile as he watched and witnessed the new generation of ninja before him Of the three kids that sparred with his son he had saw the most potential from the young girl, he would have to have a word with her after today to see if she would like to come to him as a student to help further her training...well once she had became a genin of course. With a smile he would wait for her to leave before appearing from out of the tree and beside his son," So tell me what did you think of your little spar with the kids of the village son, did you learn anything new?," rubbing the boys head he would chuckle and look to him, thinking about just how he was going to explain his son breaking a kids back.

Kodo shrugged before chuckling a bit," well i learned that some people are frail and some are really good, but could use a little more work when it comes to their skills. Of course now i know that i need to limit how i fight when i go up against people with less experience or else i will...well break their backs?," he looked up to his father to see if he was in trouble or not, but judging by the look of Yaju he wasn't in trouble. The two would walk off slowly from the training grounds to head back home, although along the way they would stop to get some ice cream.

EXIT

1320 WC

6 Stats and 13 JP
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 22000

Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:43 am
Aya your total word count is 2104 which gives you 10 stats and 21 JP xD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum