Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Social Training (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Social Training (Open to anyone)

Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:40 am
Aya managed to avoid the grounded boys attempt to sweep her feet out from under her, and slid back after Kodo practically pushed her away. The redhead kept her arms up in a defensive way, and glanced sharply when she noticed the newcomer. She gave him polite nod before her opponent was advancing at her, though at a speed she could actually follow. So, he was going to let her test out her skills? Or was he just going easy on her? Either way, she wasn't going to let the oppertunity pass.

"Nice to meet you Kodo-san" Aya said politely, a small smile tugging at her lips. She allowed the blow to hit, mostly. Aya had turned slightly so the blow grazed off and most of the force was lost, she continued to twist and grabbed the boys wrist, much like he had done to her, and heaved him off his feet and into the air. Using her strength, she gave a harsh tug downwards with the intent of hammering his form into the ground. She planned on adding a round house kick, just to add that little bit more damage.

The teen continued to be aware of the location of the other two males. She couldn't be constantly aware of their locations, but she could make sure that they weren't sneaking up on her to try and surprise her while she was focused on the greater threat.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

Social Training (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Social Training (Open to anyone)

Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:08 pm
Hunter was in the village with Slow Death, just looking to spend some of his money from his latest mission. He was enjoying the sights and sounds as he usually did not have time to, but it seems that the Sakura Corp. had made good on their word and had repaired the damages done to the Village. As he stepped off near a ramen shop he ordered two rather large bowls of ramen, and he even had his own bowls. Smiling he paid and was happy to have his ramen made for him and his familiar Slow Death. They both ate happily and were stuffed nice and good as an overwhelming presence caught his attention.

"Yaju..."

Hunter spoke quietly as he leapt up and bowed once more to the ramen cooks. He then umped atop Slow Death as Slow Death knew exactly where to go. Within minutes he was at the training grounds. He looked around quickly seeing three students and Kodo out in the training field. He scanned the tree line and saw that his former Master, Yaju was watching as well. He was probably letting Kodo get some training in, the thing was...Slow Death needed it as well. Hunter jumped down as he looked at the group before yelling out to them, not looking at Yaju so he could watch as he took ahold of the situation.

"So what is the problem here, we all getting a good spar in. Well I just had some lunch, and as much as I would like to show you kids what real power is...it seems my friend here..."

Hunter said as he patted Slow Death's shell.

"Needs to get some practice in. So if you don't mind, I am gonna go nap under that tree."

He said pointing to a tree near Yaju's as he left the battlefield leaving Slow Death to look at all of them there. He huffed and sat down stubbornly acting as if he was to good to practice with weak students.

Hunter sat down under the tree and did not say a word as he watched and waited to see what would happen next.

WC:360

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Arashi Ichiriku
Arashi Ichiriku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:50 pm
Arashi was currently zoned out, just staring in the sky. He wasn't thinking about anything in particular, just ways he could improve his writing. The fight with these three students was rather boring to him.

"Hm...I wonder how much Ryo will I make when I publish part one of my adventures.. so many things to improve. I have to add in some filler so I can improve the reading experience.." Then, he shook his head and came back to reality, and noticed a turtle who looked ready to fight.

"Who the hell puts a turtle in the middle of a battlefield? Idiot..well, I guess I shouldn't stay here watching...I wonder how I compare to the other children."

So, at full speed, Arashi ran towards the girl, toothpick still in his mouth, throi a punch that used his left arm right in her face at full power, hoping he'd get a one hit knock out, even though he knew how unlikely that would be. Arashi didn't like hurting girls beyond what was necessary, even if it was a spar.
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:37 am
Aya turned when she heard the voice of, yet another, male. She was about to invite the stranger to join, but the words died in her throat when she saw a giant turtle next to the man. And apparently he wanted said turtle to get some training in, though the reptile seemed almost offended at being given such weak adversaries. Well, that was... that was just strange.

She was so surprised by the large animal that she was taken completely by surprise when she was punched, right in the face too. She was knocked off her feet and, for a few moments, dazed from the strong hit. Damn, that guy could throw a mean left hook. Looking up at her most recent attacker, she rubbed her cheek and gave a half grin.

"Nice hit" she said, though it came out slightly muffled because her cheek hurt so much. Pushing herself onto her feet, the girl stayed low to the ground. That hit, while painful, had been telling enough for her to know that the boy was stronger than her, physically at least. 'So my ability to dodge is going to be my best friend' she thought ruelly before pushing chakra to her feet and lunging towards the male. Aiming to ram her shoulder into his gut, if that didn't work then she would simply roll into a crouching position and throw a kunai that she had drawn from her weapons pouch while she had tumbled into her crouched position. Taking the precious second or so to check just who was still in the fight, as far as she knew, and took a general stance that would allow her to either fight or flee, depending on who attacked and if she could defend herself.

Honestly, she was more concerned with the giant turtle. While it didn't appear as though the reptile was inheritably, she didn't have anything that could break through that tough shell. Unless She figured out a way to make a tree fall on it, then she didn't have many plans that held the likelihood of working. That just goes to show she should really start learning jutsu, lest she find herself in an inescapable situation.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:04 am
(guess I was skipped, along with Yaju...)
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:26 am
Slow Death would watch the youngsters play for a bit before finally getting up with a grunt. He shook off his aching body as he looked at the group of children. He quickly came up behind the one child that punched the female and spun around using all his might , the strength would be 21 and speed at 12, to swing his tail. If it hit the attack would hit the male in the back and send him flying towards the female. If the attack worked Slow Death would bellow with laughter before taking aim at the male he recognized from the spar earlier that month. He would then change his target to the one male child that had recently been attacked. He would charge the boy at top speed to try and pick him up with his lowered head and throw him at the familiar looking male child.

Meanwhile.

Hunter would be leaning back under the shade of a tree. He would yawn as he would adjust his swords into his lap as he would begin to snore. His Chakra was bleeding out of him so that he could keep track of everything even with his eyes closed. He was proud of his Turtle friend and at how far he had come already.

WC: 215
Aya Hiyashi
Aya Hiyashi
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:08 am
(Sorry, do you want to post now?)
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:24 am
already did...Yaju's turn)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 22000

Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:51 am
More and more people were joining into this spar faster than Kodo could react and of course that would have given him more targets to train with,at the moment he would have been looking at the boy and the girl fighting before turning his eyes to Hanten with a smile. Seeing as those two were busy fighting he would dash behind Hanten and catch him off guard, throwing his right hand into the boys back he would hit him in a way that the boy would fall to the ground and his legs were paralyzed, but careful enough to where he did not down right kill him. This was supposed to be a maneuver to push the boy forward, but Kodo would have messed it up completely.

The move would in fact push Hanten forward and to the ground as he jumped over him and attempted to kick the new kid, Arashi, dead in the face. With Kodo's speed, the boy would feel the kick in his face before he could react and soon landed to the ground," Never turn your back on your opponent, it will be your downfall one of these days," although as he spoke he would leap away from the area and onto the turtle as he looked down on it," Why is my papa's students' turtle here?," although as he looked around he would see Hunter sitting by the same tree that his father was hiding in.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum